c 131

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 131/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

It said: "No, this is only worth 15 suoso. How can you not afford it?"
  Suosuo is the universal currency of Tianyuan City.
  The snake man glanced at the bodyguard on the left, and the man immediately took out the money and put it on the table.
  The stall owner immediately said happily: "Thank you, madam."
  The snake man hummed and continued to walk forward with his chin high.
  The smart assistant can hear the movement from the outside world, and it immediately says: "It seems that this lady likes jewelry. You can start from this aspect."
  Ruan Ning: "On the contrary, I want to buy it from her. Jewelry seems to be more difficult to deal with."
  "But she didn't mess around in the market. She shouldn't be a bully."
  With only the last two hours of invisibility left, Ruan Ning did not delay any longer. Find ‌ an unoccupied corner using easy containers.
  Soon, an upright lion walked out from the corner, wearing a dazzling red gem around her neck.
  From the outside, this gem is larger than the one on the snake man's neck.
  Look carefully, the workmanship of luxury goods is also very exquisite.
  Ruan Ning brought this back from the villa area before. It has been kept in the space untouched. Now it can be taken out for "fishing".
  She deliberately walked up to the snake man and wandered around.
  Almost immediately, the snake man spotted Ruan Ning. Her eyes were unable to move away from her neck, and she looked greedy.
  Ruan Ning pretended to choose hair cream.
  The snake man walked up to her and asked: "Where did you get your necklace?"
  Ruan Ning pretended to be frightened: "Madam, my husband brought this to me from outside. "Yes."
  "It must be very expensive, right?" the snake man said in an envious tone.
  Ruan Ning: "I don't know, maybe it was picked from some dead person. I don't mind the bad luck..."
  The snake man said: "Who would mind this? There is no day when people die in this world. The one on my neck is also from You got it from a dead person."
  Ruan Ning pretended to take a cautious glance: "Madam's gem is very beautiful."
  Snake Man: "Not as big as yours."
  Ruan Ning laughed in her heart, pretending to be flustered and asked: "Madam Do you want this from me? I can dedicate it to you and Mr. Serge."
  Serge is the name of the snake man's husband, and he is a very famous and powerful figure in Tianyuan City.
  The snake man waved his hands grandly: "No, I won't take other people's things for nothing. How many ropes do you want to sell this necklace for?"
  Ruan Ning hesitated: "This..."
  "You make an offer as soon as possible."
  Ruan Ning: "I don't dare. Accept Madam's request, let's do this. Since you have a gem necklace, why don't we exchange it." "
  Anyway, you have a bigger one, and you will definitely wear this in the future."
  After hearing this suggestion, the snake man hesitated. Standing up: "Do you want to change it now? But..."
  Ruan Ning generously took off the necklace from her neck: "Madam, you can take it for appraisal. This is a real ruby. I asked someone to see it."
  The snake man said with joy on his face: " Okay, I'll ask the master to come over and take a look right away."
  "Don't worry, I'll let him appraise this one by the way, and I guarantee that what I give you is also genuine."
  Ruan Ning laughed.
  Snake people are quick to find people. After all, the husband is in business and usually has contacts with these master appraisers.
  They came to a rest room in the pyramid, and the snake man handed both necklaces to Master Hamster.
  The master brought the tools. He looked left and right, and finally said: "Madam, the gems in this necklace are real."
  He was talking about Ruan Ning's necklace.
  "But this gem is fake." The master said.
  As soon as these words came out, not only the snake man, but also Ruan Ning were shocked. If the mission item hadn't revealed that this was the necklace of the Lord of the Planes, she would have been able to leave right now.
  No wonder it only has commemorative significance for the master of the plane. It turns out to be a toy?
  Soon, Ruan Ning realized something was wrong. Maybe the gem was not fake, but the lower planes didn't recognize it.
  Over there, the snake man said in disbelief: "Is this gem a fake?"
  The master said: "Yes, this should be a man-made product from the past. It looks very old, but it is indeed not a natural gem."
  The snake man's face suddenly filled with emotion . Depressed, Ruan Ning quickly said: "Madam, it doesn't matter to me whether the gem is real or fake. I am willing to exchange it with you."
  "No!" Snake Man said: "I can't take advantage of others. How will my husband behave if word spreads? "
  Ruan Ning didn't expect this kind of thing to happen, so she could only say: "Then let's do this. I will still exchange with the madam, and the madam will give me another 200 suoso?"
  She had already seen it just now. In this world, there are no gems. It is worthless.
  Just like in the end of the world, no amount of gold will matter.
  The snake man thought for a while: "I won't take advantage of you. I'll give you 300 suos and treat it as if you sold me the necklace. As for this fake, you can take it if you want it."
  Ruan Ning breathed a sigh of relief and was sincere. Said: "Thank you, madam."