c 87

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 87/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

He regretted: "I'm really stupid. I just recalled the details and discovered that one of them was holding a sniper. He must be someone from Pangu Base." "
  Fortunately, brother, you shot in time, otherwise I would be like this Your life is gone."
  Ruan Ning laughed at him: "You quite like to reflect after the fact, but I think you'd better lie in the future."
  Su Zirui didn't react, and said stupidly: "What do you mean? ?"
  Ruan Ning: "No one will believe you when you say you are eighteen. Just say you are fifteen, and no one will doubt your gender."
  Su Zirui: ...
  It was almost morning at this time, and the two hurried back Inside the base, everyone goes back to their homes.
  Ruan Ning's dormitory is on the second floor this time, but it is the easternmost one and no one lives next to it.
  She closed the curtains and began to put ice cubes outside, then took out the cooling pads and turned on the cooling fan.
  The breeze blows, and it finally feels cooler.
  Ruan Ning took out stewed vegetables and white rice from the space, had a simple meal, and fell asleep.
  It’s time to go out on the fifth day.
  Ruan Ning promised her parents to go back in five days. If no clues can be found today, this trip will be in vain and 200 contribution points will be wasted.
  Without waiting until night, Ruan Ning was ready to leave the dormitory at around six o'clock in the afternoon.
  Unexpectedly, someone knocked on her dormitory door.
  Ruan Ning's house had just been cleared of ice, and the temperature was much lower than outside. She waited for a few seconds before loudly shouting: "Who is outside? What are you doing so early?"
  Someone outside said, "Brother, you came to the base yesterday. I have to go on a mission with the team today."
  "I'm from the 99th Squadron. Our eldest brother sees that you have good qualifications and wants to take you out together."
  Ruan Ning pretended to be impatient: "It's not so early to go out. Wait. I'll talk about it when I wake up."
  The person outside hesitated for a moment and said, "Okay, brother, you can sleep for another half hour, and I'll wait outside."
  Ruan Ning originally planned to go to the S area to take a look today, but she didn't expect to encounter Seeing such a persevering person, she was speechless for a moment and decided to go out.
  The ice cubes have already been stored in the space, and if they are left in this room, they will be kept warm.
  After waiting for about ten minutes, Ruan Ning opened the door vigorously and saw a dark young man standing at his door.
  She pretended to be unhappy: "What's the matter with you? Why are you standing in front of someone's house? Besides, I have no plans to join the 99th Squadron. I already looked at the rankings yesterday." "
  I want to join the No. 1 team. Dragon Team."

  The young man said politely: "The Dragon Team is not accepting people now. Our 99th Squadron has been recruiting new members recently. Now it has suddenly emerged and has strong strength in the base."
  Ruan Ning looked at the young man and said: "Real or false What's your name?"
  The young man said, "My nickname is Diao Zi. Brother Li, just call me Xiao Diao Zi."
  Ruan Ning said, "Then introduce your team to me."
  Diao Zi thought for a moment: "It's not true. Brother Li, just come downstairs with me. Our team is used to leaving early and coming back late. We are already gathering now."
  On the way, Diao Zi introduced: "Our captain's name is Zhao Lei. He should be older than you. Just call him Brother Lei."
  Ruan Ning hummed.
  There was only one floor down, and Diao Zi didn't know much about it. Soon the two of them walked to the door, and sure enough, a team was gathering.
  The number of people is about thirty.
  With such a large group of men crowded together, Ruan Ning couldn't tell anything, but she saw the three elder sisters yesterday also soliciting business at the door, and the woman she brought into the room was still teasing a tall man.
  Diao Zi said: "That is our captain Zhao Lei."
  Zhao Lei should be over 1.8 meters tall, with a beard. He looks neither fat nor thin, but a bit fat.
  When he saw Ruan Ning arriving, he looked satisfied and quickly walked away from the woman, saying loudly: "Li Qi?"
  Li Qi is Ruan Ning's pseudonym.
  Ruan Ning shouted: "Good morning, Brother Lei."
  Zhao Lei grinned: "Have you considered it, are you planning to join our 99th Squadron?"
  Ruan Ning said: "I have to take a look, after all, this is a major matter of wealth and life. "
  Zhao Lei said cheerfully: "I understand, and now you have seen that our 99th team is all young people, there is not one old, weak, sick or disabled person, and we are a new team. There is no difference between us, except for special contributions. All the materials seized by others will be divided equally."
  As he spoke, he suddenly said: "Cheng Yilang, come out and take a look."
  Ruan Ning was stunned and saw a man in his twenties walking out of the crowd.
  He has a Chinese character face and a bald head. Compared to Zhao Lei, he is not even that tall. He just looks much more solid in his steps and his eyes are very fierce.
  When he came to the two of them, Cheng Yilang said, "Brother Lei, do you have anything to do with me?"