c 52

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 52/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Wave.
  Li Yunshan quickly ran over with two boxes in his arms and handed them to Wu Dawei attentively: "Brother Angkor, I have brought everything for you."
  Wu Dawei smiled at him and asked him to continue doing business.
  After Li Yunshan left, Wu Dawei closed the door and handed one of the small boxes to Ruan Ning: "This is a piece of my heart. I know you are not short of food, so I prepared a small gold ornament for you. It is not valuable."
  Ruan Ning Ning opened the box and found a small golden dragon necklace inside.
  It seems that Wu Dawei really made a lot of money this time.
  Ruan Ning smiled with a smile on her face: "Brother Ang is so polite, so I would rather obey you than be respectful."
  Wu Dawei laughed: "It's just a little care, and this box, which is a gift from our boss."
  This box was larger than the gold jewelry box and looked quite delicate. Ruan Ning opened it and saw an inkstone lying inside.
  Wu Dawei said: "This is one of the antiques collected by our boss. Although antiques are said to be golden in prosperous times and troubled times, this is really a good thing. The person who sold it to us said it was used by the emperor."
  Ruan Ning did not take it with her hands. Instead of using the inkstone, lift the box slightly and take a closer look.
  At this time, the system suddenly prompted: "Ding dong! Trigger the guardian skill."
  "This is an inkstone used by an emperor more than three hundred years ago. This inkstone accompanied him from his childhood until he became a great treasure, and has been contaminated by many things. The Qi of the Emperor."
  "The rules for maintaining the inkstone are as follows."
  "The inkstone is precious. Guardians, please take more care of it and protect it from damage. You will receive 0.1 luck value every day."
  Ruan Ning's pupils trembled, and she looked up again. Wu Dawei found that he was still introducing how awesome this inkstone was.
  Ruan Ning quickly said: "Brother Angkor, I accepted this gift. Thank you for your kindness,
  boss." Wu Dawei put down his heart. The most valuable thing now is the antique. I don't know if it is true or false. Did their boss save it? It's impossible not to make a move, looking at this posture, it will definitely hit the hand.
  Ruan Ning was not interested in antiques last time, and Wu Dawei was afraid that she would be unhappy.
  It's all because his boss is so stingy and insists on pretending to be generous.
  "It's best if you like it." Wu Dawei said, "Then I can report to the boss when I go back."
  Ruan Ning was not in the mood to do Tai Chi at the moment, so she quickly said a few words to Wu Dawei, and returned home without stopping with the inkstone.
  She didn't even take off her hat and scarf, and sat down on the sofa in the living room a little away from the fire.
  Zhou Sulan asked strangely: "What's the matter with you? You didn't sit by the fire when you came back. What were you doing there?"
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up: "There is something very important."
  Last time. Visiting the villa area, she not only picked up the gold on the wall, but also got many antiques.
  Thinking of the guardian skills, Ruan Ning took out one from the space in anticipation.
  I wonder if I can get something good?

Chapter 42
  This is a picture of plum blossoms.
  The system beeped: "Trigger the guardian skill."
  "This is a painting of plum blossoms made by a master five hundred years ago. The style is elegant and beautiful, with a combination of hardness and softness. The master is famous far and wide, and is famous in history. Become one of the representative figures of Chinese culture."
  "The following are the precautions for protecting ancient paintings."
  "Ancient paintings are precious, guardians please take more care of them and protect the paintings from damage, and you will get 0.2 luck points every day."
  Wow, than The emperor is still tall.
  With a smile on Ruan Ning's face, she put the Mo Mei Tu back into the space, then spread a layer of cotton cloth on the ground and took out a cauldron.
  System: "Ding dong, trigger the guardian skill."
  "In the past, the king of Qin raised the cauldron and died. The Longwen Red Cauldron disappeared in Surabaya, and no one can find it. This cauldron was the work of later generations, and it was the first disaster for the country. The tripod was supervised and decorated with gold. The person who made the tripod died in a foreign land. The tripod is now dilapidated." "
  The following are the precautions for guarding the bronze."
  "This object has bad luck, so please treat it with caution, otherwise it will backfire on its owner. "
  Ruan Ning quickly put it back into the space and decided not to look at it again.

  Next she took out a vase.
  System: "Ding dong, trigger the guardian skill."
  "This is a modern handicraft with no collection value. It must look very good when used to place lilies."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows. It looks like a real estate that can kill people. The boss will also be cheated.
  She simply took out another vase.
  System: "This object has a touch of imperial aura and is a royal object. Looking at its brilliant colors and magnificent aesthetic standards, it is not difficult to guess which emperor's decorative object it is."