c 101

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 101/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

.
  She said casually: "It's the county government area."
  "Where do you live?" Lu Ze was surprised: "The houses over there are very old, and most people don't want to live there."
  Ruan Ning said nothing.
  Lu Ze continued: "I don't think you are a vicious person. Why did you leave New Hope and come here?"
  Ruan Ning: "Begging for food."
  "It's not easy to eat here." Lu Ze sighed: "Yesterday's As you know, I was almost killed by a man named Cheng. Fortunately, I had quick reactions, otherwise I would have become a dead soul under his gun." "Only
  outside do I know what it means to kill someone without blinking an eye. My life was too comfortable before."
  Ruan Ning couldn't laugh or cry at this sigh and didn't respond.
  Lu Ze probably said what he said was boring, or he knew that what he said was a bit silly: "I think everyone here likes to play cards. Do you have any poker cards? Let's find another person to fight the landlord."
  Ruan Ning: "Okay."
  That's it. At that time, inside Zheng Kun's tent.
  After crying all night, Zheng Kun finally untied the rope binding Lili's ankles.
  At this moment, he is working outside.
  Lili seemed to be very bored. She got off the bed, went to the side to pour some water slowly, then observed a group of people talking outside, and quietly approached Chu Dingfeng.

  She asked in a low voice: "Who are you, and why did the base commander take you back to the tent?"
  Chu Dingfeng glanced at her.
  He also heard the conversation between Zheng Kun and Lili last night, and guessed that this woman was probably the cause of Cheng Yilang's death.
  In her belly, she was still carrying a child who didn't know whether it was Cheng Yilang or Zheng Kun.
  If he was pretending to be cold last night, now Chu Dingfeng didn't want to pay attention to her and wanted to get rid of the woman's belly.
  Lili didn't seem to notice Chu Dingfeng's hostility. She said softly: "Brother, since we are all imprisoned now, we are also allies and we have to find a way to escape together, right? "
  Chu Dingfeng looked at her.
  He realized that this beautiful stupid woman might be able to take advantage of him.
  But he couldn't speak, write, or even make gestures.
  Chu Dingfeng became anxious, and Lili complained over there: "Why are you so cold, ignoring everything you say, and want to be locked up here for the rest of your life?" Suddenly,
  she asked curiously: "You are not mute, are you? "
  What is the base commander doing keeping a mute locked up?"
  Lili muttered twice, left Chu Dingfeng and walked in the tent.
  For a while, Zheng Kun seemed worried about the two of them, and came in from the outside, and then saw Lili walking around in the small tent.
  He asked: "What are you doing?"
  Lili: "I am exercising. I seem to have seen it on the Internet before, saying that pregnant women should also keep exercising and not be lazy."
  Zheng Kun said with a smile, " You have a big heart."
  Lili felt aggrieved: "Only by keeping the child can I save myself. I will definitely take good care of the baby in my belly."
  Zheng Kun narrowed his eyes and prepared to go out.
  Lili trotted over and acted coquettishly: "Chief of the base, I haven't eaten much since last night. Please give me a piece of compressed biscuit, otherwise I will starve."
  Zheng Kun said nothing.
  Lili said: "Didn't there be fresh fruits before? I don't ask for those now, just give me a piece of compressed biscuit."
  Zheng Kun looked at Chu Dingfeng.
  The reason why Zheng Kun locked the two people together was mainly to keep Chu Dingfeng under his nose. However, if he suddenly stopped people from entering his bedroom for no reason, there would always be people who suspected that he was hiding the treasure and then began to covet him. thoughts.
  He might as well lock Lili in so that others would only think he was imprisoning women.
  Such things are not even conversational topics.
  Just locking the two together, Lili will definitely discover Chu Dingfeng's ability, and she can only wait for the child to be born and kill him immediately.
  Thinking of this, Zheng Kun smiled and said gently to Lili: "Do you want to eat?"
  Lili nodded obediently.
  Zheng Kun looked at Chu Dingfeng and said, "Bring out something delicious."
  Chu Dingfeng didn't dare not listen and immediately conjured up three or four kinds of fruits and some snacks.
  Lili's eyes widened in fright, and she probably thought she had seen it wrong. She was confused for a while and then said: "I have been stupid for three years after being pregnant, am I starting to be stupid?"
  Zheng Kun smiled, picked up the food from the ground and handed it to him. To Lili: "Weren't you curious about where these new things come from before, and now you see them?"
  Lili was shocked, she quickly held the food with both hands, turned to look at Chu Dingfeng: "This man knows magic ?"
  Zheng Kun: "That's right."
  Lili tore open the red date package with difficulty, stuffed a red date into her mouth, and said in surprise: "It's really sweet, this is amazing."
  Zheng Kun hehe laugh.
  "So you just stay here honestly, and I will take care of it so that you can eat and drink well during your pregnancy."
  Lili nodded quickly: "I listen to the director of the base."