c 80

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 80/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Years ago, it’s still usable. Ruan
  Ning blinked and looked at the milk powder in the space. It was really nearly a year before it expired.
  "Then if there is milk powder, how can I replace it?" "
  Wu Dawei said: "People always have sons, and the one above is a prodigal, so he values ​​this little son very much. "
  " A bucket of milk powder, two king crabs is not a problem. Ruan
  Ning couldn't laugh or cry: "Okay, I'll go back and ask my boss. If I can get milk powder, I'll find you." "
  " Help me save those dry goods first. "
  Wu Dawei: "Okay. I'm usually at this market. If you need anything, just come here to see me. Ruan
  Ning smiled and nodded.
  Afterwards, she and Zhou Sulan went shopping and bought some cuttlefish and dried squid.
  In the next few days, Ruan Ning and Zhou Sulan still went out shopping every day, and every time they came back they would bring some kelp as a token gift. And so on.

  The system mall is also refreshed every day.
  About a week later, Wu Dawei informed her that the dry goods were ready and asked her where to ship them.
  Ruan Ning asked first: "How many things have you prepared, and what is the price?
  Wu Dawei said: "Anyway, there are some that you named and some that you didn't name. I guarantee that they are all the freshest and of good quality. " "
  They are very generous this time. They want to do milk powder business with you. I can help you brag a lot." "
  "A total of 8,000 kilograms of compressed biscuits.
  Ruan Ning agreed and asked for the price: "Our boss found the milk powder. " "
  Wu Dawei's face showed surprise: "Is it true or false? "
  "of course it's true. Ruan Ning said: "But there are only five barrels of milk powder in total. Let's see how many things can be exchanged." Anyway, I want live shrimps, anything else is optional. Wu
  Dawei rubbed his hands excitedly: "There are actually five barrels. Don't worry, Angkor will definitely give you a good price."
  Ruan Ning smiled and said: "Can I still not believe you? " "
  I have prepared a warehouse for the transaction location. The address will be given to you later. I will put the compressed biscuits in it and you can just move out when the time comes." "
  Wu Dawei readily agreed.
  The two of them did business not once or twice, but already had a certain degree of trust.
  Ruan Ning learned the lesson from the last time on the ship and mixed the compressed biscuits refreshed by the system with the compressed biscuits obtained from the transaction. , put 8,000 kilograms in the warehouse.
  After this expenditure, she had about 5,000 kilograms left. She
  hid it aside. In the middle of the night, Wu Dawei and others came to move things, and it took them two full hours to transport the compressed biscuits away. .
  This is indeed a big deal.
  After they left, Ruan Ning waited there for a while before going to the warehouse to receive the goods.
  Ruan Ning could only say that Wu Dawei treated her like an old acquaintance.
  Xiazi actually had 2,000 kilograms!
  And it’s quite big. It looks plump and beautiful in color.
  The quantity of kelp is the same as she said, which is enough for her to eat for a lifetime.
  In addition, there are abalone and other dry goods, and the quality is also good. .
  Overall, it is much cheaper than buying it outside, and it greatly enriches the inventory of seafood products.
  "The next step is to look at fresh products. If we can breed them ourselves, wouldn't we have fresh shrimps to eat every day in the future?" "
  The more Ruan Ning thought about it, the happier she became, her eyes shining brightly.
  The system then said: "Host, if there is no pond in your planting space, you cannot breed fish.
  Ruan Ning said: "I also want a pond, but your price is too expensive. One acre of land actually costs 10,000 contribution points. "
  "Do you think I can afford it in this life? " "
  "In that case, we might as well do this and that and that. "
  The system didn't understand, and asked out of curiosity: "Host, why is this, this, and that? " Ruan
  Ning chuckled: "I will direct, you will operate."
  "First of all, after I harvested rice last time, did I leave half an acre of land empty? "
  The system said obediently: "Yes. "
  "Then, can we dig a 4-meter deep pit in this half-acre of land? " "
  The system has understood it and is very resistant: "Of course not! How can we excavate this cultivated land?
  Ruan Ning blinked: "Can't you? "
  The system cried: "It can't be done. " Ruan
  Ning stopped talking.
  The system felt aggrieved: "But even if we dig a four-meter-deep pit, it's only a thousand cubic meters, so we can't raise a lot of things."
  "We are just a family of three. We have too many to eat. " Ruan Ning said: "After all, you are still not my elf." The system
  protested: "I am your elf, not your little slave worker, so just exploit me!"
  Ruan Ning said: "How could it be? Am I not working hard to complete the task? " Do you still want to select the outstanding subsystem of the year, and do you still want to stand out? "