c 60

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 60/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Ruan Ning couldn't laugh or cry.
  The two chatted for about half an hour. Jiang Fuhai knocked on the door and then opened the door and came in.
  Seeing him, Ruan Ning quickly got up from the sofa.
  Jiang Fuhai waved his hand: "You don't have to be restrained. Since you are Shi Shui's savior and the benefactor of our Jiang family, we will try our best to meet your requirements."
  Ruan Ning looked at Jiang Shi Shui.
  Jiang Shishui obediently sat down next to Jiang Fuhai: "Dad, are you trying your best to meet any request?"
  Jiang Fuhai said: "Of course not any request. There must be a bottom line in life."
  Jiang Shishui immediately said: "This request has nothing to do with the bottom line. It doesn't matter, she just wants something special."
  Jiang Fu Hai frowned: "Something special?"
  "It's your bottle of rice." Jiang Si Shui said, "She just wants one."
  Jiang Si Shui said Shui stretched out his index finger: "Just one."
  Jiang Fuhai's eyes widened: "Do you know what that is? Impossible!"
  Jiang Rushui immediately looked aggrieved: "I'm just discussing with you, why are you so fierce? "
  Dad is not being mean to you, he is just surprised."
  Jiang Fuhai looked at Ruan Ning, his eyes became different: "Have you been to the treasure house downstairs?"
  Ruan Ning: "Yes, Mr. Jiang."
  Jiang Fuhai : "Why did you pick this one out of so many valuable things? Even if the antique is not valuable now, is this grain of rice valuable?"
  Ruan Ning doesn't know whether it is valuable or not. She only knows that her luck is high.
  She thought for a moment and said, "Mr. Jiang, I know it's not easy for you to let go of your love. Rather than repaying your kindness, why don't we talk about a business deal."
  Jiang Fuhai raised his eyebrows: "You want to talk about business with me?"
  Ruan Ning said: "As long as there is exchange value, we can negotiate, and I think this thing of mine is worth the money and unique."
  Jiang Fuhai smiled, and his smile seemed a little proud, and a little surprised: "It's not a small tone, what do you have?" Unique?"
  Ruan Ning decided to give up and took out an envelope from her backpack: "This is the invitation card."
  Jiang Fuhai was confused, so he opened the envelope and took out the card and invitation inside.
  "Noah Organization?" Jiang Fuhai's heart moved: "What does this mean?"
  Ruan Ning smiled and said: "Mr. Jiang, it's time to talk business."
  Jiang Fuhai was stunned and laughed: "No wonder you can get it The information that my daughter is going to be kidnapped is indeed not simple."
  "Okay, I will give you a seed, and you give me the information about this organization."
  Ruan Ning said nothing and took it from her backpack. Get out the diary.
  Jiang Fuhai opened it curiously.
  The more he looked, the more frightened and solemn he became.
  Someone actually knew about the big flare in advance!
  They also made so many preparations.
  "How is that possible?" Jiang Fu Haifeng quickly turned back: "How did you get this, or is this a scam of yours?"
  Ruan Ning explained first: "I didn't know that I would see you today, let alone that you had seeds. Could it be that Are you waiting to lie to people every day?"
  "I found this in a villa when I was looking for supplies. Apart from food, this is the most magical thing, so I took it with me." "
  If it weren't for that A seed, I plan to keep this for myself, maybe one day I can board Noah's Ark?"
  Ruan Ning's words were nonsense, she didn't want to go up at all.
  That ark is so wonderful that most people can’t hold it.
  Jiang Fuhai fell into deep thought: "So what you said is true. Is it true that some organization knew in advance that they built Noah's Ark?"
  Ruan Ning said: "Mr. Jiang, I have told you everything I know. , I can also tell you the address of the villa area, as long as you don't disclose my existence." "
  So if you want to share Noah's Ark with others, it's best to wait a few more days."
  Jiang Fuhai looked up Look at Ruan Ning.
  Ruan Ning said: "I'm just a scavenger. I don't want to get involved in anything too complicated."
  Jiang Fuhai squeezed the card in his hand: "Okay, you come with me."
  After the two came to the basement, Jiang Fuhai used the key to open the glass cabinet, then carefully pour out a grain of rice and put it into another bottle.
  Ruan Ning discovered that this bottle was not the glass bottle she thought, but a specially made one.
  Jiang Fuhai said: "This is what I promised you. I hope you will cherish it."
  Ruan Ning said sincerely: "Of course, I will ensure its safety."
  Jiang Fuhai sighed.
  After leaving Jiang's house, Ruan Ning secretly stuffed the bottle into the space.
  From today on, she is the person with 4.2 luck points every day.