c 31

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 31/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Quickly pick up a piece and try it.
  Their family has a lot of supplies, but they only have enough to eat. All kinds of meat and vegetables are luxuries. What they eat the most is Lao Ganma and canned food.
  A bite of meat is in your mouth, and the aroma hits your face.
  Cheng Jili shed tears of emotion: "It's great. With so much dried meat, I finally don't have to eat white rice every day."
  Ruan Ning smiled and took out the roasted beef and mutton skewers from the pile: "Also. ‌There's something good there."
  Cheng Jiqiu's eyes suddenly lit up. He didn't even heat it and bit into it: "It's fresh meat, wow."
  Ruan Ning reminded: "It tastes better when heated."
  "Yes, yes, yes. ." Cheng Jili nodded quickly and handed the beef skewers to Cheng Jikuan: "Brother, heat it up for me."
  Cheng Jikuan sighed, took the meat skewers and put them aside: "Let's divide the things first, do you want Ruan Ning to see it? Let you eat?"
  Cheng Jiqiu's face turned red: "Sorry, I was so excited that I forgot about it."
  Ruan Ning smiled: "It's okay, actually I can watch it."
  Cheng Jiqiu's face became even redder: "It's better. Let's divide the things first."
  Ruan Ning nodded: "That's okay, but I have something to say first."
  Cheng Jili looked at Ruan Ning curiously.
  Ruan Ning apologized: "I harvested eight ships that day, and I sold them all without your consent, so I will give you a smaller share this time." "
  And you were the main shooter this time, and we used a lot of bullets. The cost is different."
  Cheng Jili looked at his brother.
  Cheng Jikuan said: "I don't have a problem with the extra bullets, but forget about selling the boats. We don't need so many boats. Instead of wasting them, we might as well give others a way to survive."
  Ruan Ning glanced at him.
  Cheng Jikuan smiled and said: "You don't think I'm so domineering and want to take over everything, do you? In fact, I just want to live with Ji Yue."
  Ruan Ning said simply: "That's okay, let's open at 82, what? Like?"
  Cheng Jikuan thought for a while and said: "Qi San."
  Ruan Ning really has no interest in these dried meats and instant noodles, and their brother and sister did use too many bullets this time.
  Most importantly, she doesn't want to owe any favors.
  "Just eighty-two. I didn't ask for a reward for the gun you gave me last time. If it's lower, I won't be able to bear it. I won't dare to cooperate with you in the future." After
  hearing what she said, Cheng Jikuan nodded readily: "Okay."
  He replied. After arriving home, Ruan Ning put everything into the space.
  The biggest surprise when I went out this time was the 800 tons of water, 1,500 fish, and two sheep.
  Everything else is minutiae.
  The remaining space is too small, and Ruan Ning wants to expand it.
  Now that Wu Jin is dead and Chu Dingfeng is far away, Ruan Ning can't think of any solution for a while and can only wait for the opportunity.
  And according to the plot of the original book, the rescue team will arrive soon.
  After resting at home for a day or two, Ruan Ning felt that her mental state had fully recovered and she began to have the strength to unpack express delivery.
  Those cartons take up too much space, so it’s better to unpack them as soon as possible.
  When she got up in the morning, Ruan Ning ate a bowl of beef noodles and then began to sit on the floor and work.
  As a result, less than an hour later, there was a loud rumble outside.
  "Helicopter!"
  someone exclaimed: "How come there is a helicopter?"
  Everyone, including Ruan Ning, ran to the balcony and looked at the sky.
  The helicopter flew towards their community and finally hovered on the top of seven buildings.
  This happened to be Ruan Ning's building. She thought about it, immediately changed into waterproof clothes and picked up an umbrella.
  Just as he walked to the door, there was a knock on the door: "Ruan Ning, Ruan Ning, come out quickly and take a look, it's the rescue team here!"
  Cheng Jili's voice was delighted: "This time it's really the rescue team. Here they are, they are still wearing police uniforms."
  Ruan Ning opened the door with a look of surprise: "Really?"
  Cheng Jili was excited: "Really, my brother went up and saw it just now, let's hurry up Go take a look."
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  The three of them arrived on the roof of the 21st floor together. By this time, the helicopter had flown to other buildings, and there were only two uniformed policemen left on the top floor.
  They were a man and a woman, and the male policeman held a first-base leaflet in his hand.
  The female police officer was blocked by a group of people and could not see clearly.