c 51

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 51/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

More than a thousand people, it was chaos.
  Some want to stop, some want to rush, and some want to escape.
  Because Ruan Ning took the first step, she had already retreated outside the crowd. She walked around to a relatively secluded place and saw the big man throwing away the knife and picking up the gun of the fallen soldier.
  It turns out that he knew the gun was good.
  The big man didn't know how to use a gun. He had only seen it on TV. He put his finger on the gusset plate and pointed the gun at Director Lu.
  Ruan Ning pursed her lips, and the next moment a hand/gun appeared in her hand. It only took a moment to aim and fire the bullet.
  The big man fell down in response.
  In this case, gunfire suddenly came again, and the leading man had fallen to the ground. The person who had just rushed in front quickly retreated, running faster than a rabbit.
  Director Lu was shocked and asked the soldier beside him: "Did you fire the gun? The sound was wrong."
  The young soldier shook his head: "No, no, it was over there."
  He pointed in the direction where Ruan Ning had just been.
  Ruan Ning had already left there and received a system prompt that Chu Dingfeng was randomly throwing ancient books into the space in the museum.
  This man is so.
  She took a deep breath, confirmed that she didn't recognize her biological mother, put the gun back into the space, and sneaked up to Director Lu.
  The soldier was helping up the body of his companion. He didn't know what she wanted, so he quickly raised his gun.
  Ruan Ning said quickly: "Director Lu, I just saw someone sneaking into the museum. You should go in and take a look."
  After saying this, Ruan Ning was about to leave.
  Unexpectedly, although Director Lu is old and physically weak, his agility is astonishingly high.
  He was shocked and grabbed Ruan Ning: "What did you say, someone really went in?"
  Ruan Ning replied: "Of course it is true."
  At this moment, the system prompt sounded in her ears: "Congratulations. Host, the random capture skill was successful."
  "Copying has started."
  "Copying completed."
  "Congratulations to the host, you have acquired the skill: Guardian. This is a professional skill that Lu Ping has accumulated for 43 years, and can accurately determine cultural relic information. And he is proficient in the protection and restoration of cultural relics, among which the ancient books are at the master level."
  Ruan Ning had something he didn't know whether to say.
  The system continued: "The copying skills are completed, and the copying bracelet is withdrawn. Please make good use of the new gold finger."
  Don't you have a confirmation button?
  Ruan Ning was about to cry but had no tears, so she could only say: "Director Lu, I have to leave, please let me go first."
  Director Lu quickly said: "You go quickly, you go quickly, don't get hurt by accident." Ruan
  Ning blended into the crowd with tears in her eyes.
  Director Lu quickly returned to the museum.
  After a while, the system informed Chu Dingfeng that Chu Dingfeng had teleported back to the villa area, and Ruan Ning breathed a sigh of relief.
  Fortunately, I left, otherwise I would be in trouble if I got stuck with him again today.
  At this time, there was the sound of running outside. It should be that people from the command post of the disaster relief camp had finally arrived.
  The crowd scattered and fled, and Ruan Ning slipped out among them.
  Back to the community, Cheng Jikuan's brother and sister have not returned yet.
  Ruan Ning estimated that the two of them were safe and would not be arrested even if they reported a letter, so she returned to her home.
  Zhou Sulan and Ruan Cifeng hurriedly came forward and said, "How are you, daughter?"
  Ruan Ning swallowed the sadness into her lungs and smiled: "It's good, it's good."
  Zhou Sulan breathed a sigh of relief: "Then I'm relieved, you Your father and I were worried crazy after being out for so long."
  Ruan Ning hugged her mother.
  "Let's eat when we get back. We have prepared the food." Zhou Sulan said: "The next door neighbor is not at home today. Rounding it off, there is no one. Wenmei doesn't want to climb the stairs now, so she also moved to the seventh floor." "
  I Your dad and I made braised pork and potatoes, spicy beef, and ginseng stewed chicken for you today, and we even fried several side dishes." "I also made a lot of
  other things. You can put them into the space later."

  Ruan Ning said again. Feeling the warmth of home, she decided not to cry anymore to protect the antiques and hugged Zhou Sulan again.
  "Sure enough, only mothers are good in the world, and a mother's child is like a treasure."
  Zhou Sulan rolled her eyes angrily: "I think you are like a treasure."
  In the dialect of Zhou Sulan's hometown, treasure implies a fool.
  Ruan Ning chuckled: "I am a treasure, my parents' treasure."