c 117

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 117/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

The speed is all under control.
  The secretary paused and said, "It's over there in Black Sea Province. You may need to pay attention and send someone there. " "
  Yan Fangming frowned.
  Ruan Ning didn't know what the riddle was between the two of them. The Black Sea Province's large forces had already moved, and most of the people left there were to guard the military base.
  As a combat readiness depot, there must not be much else in it, just weapons. A big pile.
  The secretary asked cautiously: "Do you want to transfer another batch? Yan
  Fangming remained silent.
  The secretary said cautiously: "The last time the ocean-going ship received news, it was the same as our country. At that time, many nuclear submarines were 500 meters underwater and were not affected by too many solar flares. The ones that have been preserved There are at least ‌60 ships. "
  He said this with trepidation.
  "The sea surface situation is now very turbulent, and some countries directly use submarines to escort transport ships.
  Yan Fangming raised his eyebrows: "Are they crazy? " ! "
  The secretary didn't dare to speak.
  The two of them were angry and depressed, and the room was suddenly silent.
  At this moment, there was a knock on the door outside.
  Ruan Ning felt a little frightened, afraid that she would hear it. There was some news that she shouldn't hear, so she decided to take the opportunity to go out.
  She walked to the door.
  Over there, Yan Fangming adjusted his expression: "Come in. "
  The office door was pushed open from the outside, and a soldier about forty years old walked in. Ruan Ning recognized that this was Lieutenant General Li from the command post of the disaster camp.
  She thought for a while and tried to pass by Lieutenant General Li. However, I didn't expect that this soldier was more cautious. He didn't even push the door completely open, but opened up the space for himself to come in, and then closed the door with his backhand.
  Ruan Ning: "Absolutely!" "
  There was no other way. She notified the system to use the other invisibility device.
  She didn't want to go back to the valley just yet. At least she had to wait for the results of Jiang Fuhai's life and death. Otherwise, she would have to spend a few more days on the road, and all her previous efforts might be wasted.
  Since Unable to get out, and for another hour, Ruan Ning simply stood at the door, trying not to listen to what the three people were saying.
  But in the room, the voices there were not low.
  Lieutenant General Li is now a general. , he reported a piece of bad news as soon as he entered the door.
  Probably too angry, he scolded his mother directly: "Can't these stupid bastards give birth to save themselves? "
  His grandma actually brought a nuclear submarine to Noah's Ark! " "
  This is also the plot of the novel. It is the traitor of the Asan Kingdom.
  The commander of the submarine was "persuaded" by Noah's Ark and became their escort formation.
  Noah's Ark promised to give the general 200,000 cans of doomsday, that The general transferred all the cans to the domestic base and embarked on an unknown road.
  Hearing the news, Yan Fangming's face turned dark.
  The secretary was worried.
  Ruan Ning guessed that these 200,000 doomsday cans were probably "earned" from the United States. Part of it came out.
  After waiting for about a minute, Yan Fangming said: "Give the ocean fleet a message to salvage marine supplies as soon as possible at all costs.
  " Progress must be accelerated. "
  "Send another 20,000 people to the coast to help with processing. " "
  The two said yes.
  This time, because there were two people going out, Ruan Ning followed him out smoothly.
  Arriving outside the command center building, Ruan Ning breathed a sigh of relief and walked to a corner where no one was around to cancel her invisibility.
  Ruan Ningde Waiting for news inside the base, with the idea that she could not waste time, she simply applied for a stall certificate at the base and started her stall life in 26B. The
  stall certificate is very simple, only charging 5 contribution points, and Ruan Ning redeemed it last time. .
  Her booth was relatively back. Ruan Ning put a small bench on the ground, and then took out a thick stack of learning materials from her backpack, as well as an encyclopedia for primary school students. The
  learning materials were for primary school students and middle school students. , and even college entrance examination materials.
  Because she was afraid that they looked too new, Ruan Ning deliberately made them old so as not to arouse others' suspicion.
  Soon, her stall attracted the attention of others.
  There was nothing else, just two In the total market, it is estimated that she is the only one selling books, so people will naturally be surprised.
  A woman came up and asked: "Girl, how do you sell these math and Chinese exercise books?"
  Ruan Ning said casually: "Sell what you give me. " "
  The woman's face was filled with joy. Her daughter is now studying in the base, but there are no study materials. All the materials are handwritten by the teachers. There are

  very few bases like this kind of pre-apocalyptic printed books.
  "Then this What about an encyclopedia? "The woman asked excitedly.