c 44

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 44/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Chu Dingfeng was not involved in production, so Zhao Nana did all the work of chopping furniture. She took a heavy ax and chopped it on the log chair.
  "Bang."
  "Bang."
  I don't know how long it took, but the fireplace was lit. Chu Dingfeng asked Zhao Nana to close the window tightly and drag the sofa to the fire.
  Zhao Nana followed the instructions one by one and sat next to the firelight with her crying brother in her arms.
  After a while, Zhao Darui approached cautiously and asked: "Chief, can I come over and warm the fire together?"
  Chu Dingfeng said angrily: "You are not cured of your illness, so you want to pass on the doomsday disease to your children, your son He's only four years old, right? Can he bear it?"
  Zhao Darui struggled, but finally turned around and went back to his room.
  The night seemed extremely long.
  Zhao Darui felt as if his fever had subsided because he felt cold.
  His wife's body was still lying on the wooden board. That was because Zhao Darui was afraid of blood, so he wrapped all the quilts on the bed and pushed Cheng Jiaoyue's body to the ground.
  He found two more quilts from the cabinet, neither of which were as thick as the ones used before.
  Zhao Darui suddenly felt even colder. He thought about where to find bedding, and then he lost consciousness.
  The next morning, Zhao Nana discovered that Zhao Darui's body was frozen to the bone.
  There was no sadness on her face, and she even smiled.
  The system said at this time: "So Zhao Darui froze to death, but he did not freeze to death. If he had not agreed to sacrifice his wife at that time, he might still have a life." "
  In view of the fact that Zhao Darui is here . He is also considered a supporting character in the book. He has been taking care of logistical matters for Chu Dingfeng, and his luck has been weakened again."
  The system sighed: "Unfortunately, there is no direct contact with the host this time, so he will not receive a generous reward."
  Ruan Ning thought it was okay. After all, she didn't do anything this time. Chu Dingfeng was just cutting himself.
  Isn't this good news?
  What a pity Cheng Jiaoyue.
  Ruan Ning thought for a moment and suddenly asked: "The weather is so cold now, will Chu Dingfeng go out to find firewood?"
  The system said: "He has stored a certain amount of energy, but in order to hide it from others, he should let Zhao Nana go out to find it. Chai Huo, he will definitely only look for women."
  Ruan Ning tutted: "You better know him."
  In the afternoon, Cheng Jili and Cheng Jikuan came back, Ruan Ning opened the safety door for them, and found that the two of them were actually I brought back two coal stoves and a little charcoal.
  Ruan Ning asked in surprise: "Where did you find this? Have you gone far away?"
  Cheng Jili shook his head: "It's too slippery to walk outside. We can't walk far, so we'll go I went to a place where my brother used to go. Fortunately, I met a speculator, and we exchanged this with him for food."
  Ruan Ning was curious: "He has a lot of stoves and charcoal there?"
  Cheng Jiyue said: "It's not too much, but it's not too little."
  She handed the stove in her hand to Ruan Ning: "This is what we replaced for you. You can use it first."
  Ruan Ning was slightly stunned, but she didn't expect two people. She actually wanted to bring one for herself. She quickly said: "Actually, my parents came from the countryside. They brought a lot of things used in the countryside, and a big stove." "
  I don't want to do this. " "If necessary, please light two fires in the room to keep them warm."
  Cheng Jili looked at Cheng Jikuan.
  Cheng Jikuan nodded: "Since you have that better, we will use it ourselves."
  He continued: "The road outside is really difficult to walk on. We plan to think of a way at home tomorrow to see if we can. If you can make your own sled, we can go out the day after tomorrow."
  Ruan Ning nodded: "Okay, I will go out with you the day after tomorrow. My ex-boyfriend is a fun-loving person, and he also left a lot of outdoor equipment. I'll look for something that can be used for skating later."
  Cheng Jiqi gave up hope: "It would be great if I could find one. Ning Ning, let's go home first, so don't freeze outside. Ruan
  Ning looked at her and sighed in her heart: "Okay, we'll see you the morning after tomorrow."
  Back inside, Ruan Ning took out a bunch of skates, sleds, and even snowmobiles from the space.
  It's useless if the motorcycle doesn't go far, so Ruan Ning takes it back.
  Ruan Cifeng asked curiously: "Daughter, are you planning to go out?"
  Ruan Ning nodded: "I want to go out to see the situation." Ruan
  Cifeng said: "Then I will go out with you, and your mother will be responsible for heating the space in your space." Stacking food."
  Zhou Sulan was immediately unhappy: "You all go out and you just leave me at home?"
  Ruan Ning turned around and said: "Mom, actually there must be a housekeeper, and the responsibility of housekeeping is very important. You also have to have a strong willpower.”