c 71

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 71/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Dingfeng is a good person, and with her character, anyone who talks to her will be in vain.
  Instead of doing this, it is better to change the way.
  Without starting from Jiang Rushui, a simple sentence can not only wake up Jiang Rushui instantly, but also allow Chu Dingfeng to go to the labor camp to experience it.

Chapter 54
  In fact, this sentence is very simple. Chu Dingfeng is still on the wanted list. As long as his identity is revealed, there will naturally be no good results waiting for him.
  Ruan Ning came to the refugee camp and found that the gymnasium was very busy today.
  People's faces were filled with smiles, and small groups gathered together to chat and laugh after a long absence. They all seemed to be discussing their lunch meals and looking forward to the next opportunity to eat meat and porridge.
  Ruan Ning quickly found Cheng Jili, who was warming herself by the fire with other female soldiers.
  Zhao Nana was also there.
  Seeing Ruan Ning, Cheng Jili's eyes lit up, and he quickly called his friends and ran over to pull her to the corner.
  Cheng Jili said: "Why are you here? Didn't you bump into my brother?"
  Ruan Ning was surprised: "No, he went to find me?"
  Cheng Jili nodded: "Aren't you looking for someone? The person who lost his hand? It's the bastard who bullied Zhao Nana. We seem to have found it. There is a person without a left hand being held in Yueshan Camp." "
  After my brother got the news, he wanted to inform you. Ruan
  Ning blinked: "How long has he been gone? Can I bump into him when I go back now?"
  "Why bother?" Cheng Jili smiled: "If he can't find you, he will come back naturally." , we can meet you then."
  Ruan Ning nodded: "Does Zhao Nana know? It's about that person being arrested."
  Cheng Jili said: "I haven't told her yet, after all, there are so many people who have lost their hands in the world. , it’s better to confirm before talking.”
  Ruan Ning said.
  Cheng Jili said: "I also asked my brother to bring you canned food."
  As she said that, she giggled: "Major General Sun, they had a great harvest yesterday. Except for the last Chinese New Year, it has been a long time since the disaster victims camp It's been a long time since I've had porridge, and there's canned meat today!"
  "You don't know, everyone is so happy."
  Ruan Ning was infected by her emotions and also laughed: "Why did you bring me some porridge? , you know I'm not short of meat for the time being."
  Cheng Jili smiled and said: "The canned fruit I brought you is the kind of sweet canned lychee with pulp, which is delicious."
  Ruan Ning held the hand . Her hand: "Thank you, Ji Yue."
  "We are friends, so thank you." Cheng Ji Yue said, "Ning Ning, why don't you come with us to warm up by the fire? Anyway, we have to wait for my brother."
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  About an hour later, Cheng Jikuan came back from outside.
  Ruan Ning, Cheng Jikuan and Cheng Jili came to an office.
  After the three exchanged information, Ruan Ning said: "I am very confident that this is the person who forced Zhao Nana. His name is Chu Dingfeng."
  Cheng Jili said: "Then do you want to tell Zhao Nana?"
  Ruan Ning shook her head: "This matter is not to be told to Zhao Nana, but to Sun Yongchao."
  "Tell Major General Sun?" Monk Cheng Jizhang was confused: "He is such a big official, he usually doesn't care about this. All matters of forcing women are handled by our female barracks."
  Ruan Ning smiled at her: "No, it's this Chu Dingfeng who is still on the wanted list."
  Cheng Jili was stunned.
  Cheng Jikuan thought about it for a moment: "No wonder this name sounds familiar to me. Is it the person related to the Sirius Group?"
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  Cheng Jikuan quickly understood what she meant: "I understand. I will tell Major General Sun about this matter. If that person is a wanted person, everything will be solved."
  Ruan Ning smiled: "Thank you then. Brother Cheng."

  Cheng Jikuan shook his head: "You don't have to be so polite."
  It is very simple to verify Chu Dingfeng's identity.
  The people in that building were still detained in the labor camp. If they were all found to identify themselves, Chu Dingfeng could not defend himself at all.
  Coupled with professional interrogation methods, Chu Dingfeng confessed everything two days later, admitting that he once wanted to lead people to eliminate the Sirius Group.
  He insisted that he did so for justice.
  The interrogator asked: "Then why did you take all the compressed biscuits for yourself and then reward them based on their merits?"
  "Can relief food be used in this way?"
  Chu Dingfeng said: "That is to mobilize him ‌Our enthusiasm, otherwise who would dare to fight against the Sirius Group?"
  "Then why ‌ask your subordinates to sacrifice young girls to you?"

Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" ZilmuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara