c 6

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 6/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Not bad. I can’t tell that you are actually a sports student. Are you working here during the summer vacation? Didn't you go home? The
  handsome young man explained: "Nianti is very expensive. I work all the time during the summer vacation and don't go back until the Chinese New Year." Ruan
  Ning shook her head in her heart. In the past, it was okay not to go home during the summer vacation. In the end of the world, not going back basically means saying goodbye forever.
  Ruan Ning asked curiously: "Is your home far away?"
  The handsome boy said, "Well, it's very far away. In the mountainous area of ​​Sichuan Province, my parents are farmers and contracted a large area to grow peppers. " Ruan
  Ning thought for a moment. The terrain in the mountainous area is high. There might be a chance of survival in the end of the flood, and it would be better than having relatives separated forever.
  "Working is indeed very important, but you should also go back to see your parents during the holidays." Ruan Ning said: "Although I am not a parent, I think your mother must miss you very much and call you often, right?"
  The handsome boy was a little embarrassed and said, "I beat him every day. " Ruan Ning: "
  Then go back and take a look." The handsome boy smiled bitterly: "
  School is about to start, what should I do when I go back now?" Finally make some money. Ruan
  Ning said with a serious tone: "You have to go back even for a day. Aren't you making money to reduce the burden on your parents? To be honest, aren't you doing it for your parents?" But have you ever thought about it, maybe your mother wants to see you more. "
  If you listen to me, take this rice and oil home with you tomorrow. It can also be considered as a gift for your parents."
  "Besides, your parents miss you, don't you miss your parents? " "
  Who doesn't want to go home?" The handsome boy struggled, and finally gritted his teeth and said: "Sister, let me think about it again." "
  Ruan Ning didn't persuade her any more and allowed the handsome boy to get off work.
  After he left, Ruan Ning came to the warehouse and started her own business of unpacking cartons.
  Unpacking and unpacking!
  She was busy until ten o'clock in the evening. Everything was finally cleaned up. Ruan Ning looked at it. Looking at the empty warehouse, he sighed deeply.
  There is only one day left, and the end of the world will come.
  Ruan Ning is not in a good mood. She is not like the reborn heroine in the novel, who can be indifferent to everything and think about the land the day after tomorrow. She felt heavy in her heart when encountering human beings.
  Just like the handsome young man who helped her guard the warehouse, he was only in his twenties. He was diligent and honest, and he smiled with white teeth. Can he survive in the apocalypse?
  But there is no use thinking about it. , Ruan Ning secretly cheered herself up and cheered up.
  She still had her parents coming. She
  must take good care of her family.
  Locking the warehouse door, Ruan Ning drove away.
  The
  last day of the countdown to the apocalypse came.
  Ruan Ning got up this day Early in the morning, I first emptied the refrigerator of supplies, then checked against the list and calculated whether I had missed anything.
  Finally, I came to the conclusion that the supplies were basically complete, except for weapons.
  This was also the most difficult thing to get.
  Ruan Ning actually bought it online I bought a bow and arrow, including all types of recurve and compound bows. The introduction said it was an Olympic brand and could shoot up to 70 meters. But when it arrived, I couldn’t draw it at all.
  According to the practice method in the book, I didn’t know how long it would take. Only then can he hit the target.
  So Ruan Ning prefers the nail gun. This thing is extremely powerful. Someone once bought two and was targeted. One of them was too large in caliber. Moreover
  , it is said that the nail gun is the fastest. It can reach 285 meters, which is faster than a micro hand//gun.
  Until the last day, Ruan Ning really didn’t dare to buy it because it was too easy to be targeted.
  In the morning, Ruan Ning visited a dozen hardware stores, mainly to buy One thing, that is nails.
  Yes, nails.
  At noon, Ruan Ning ate a bowl of noodles for lunch. At two o'clock in the afternoon, she walked into a store and bought a nail gun.
  The boss asked her what she was doing, and Ruan Ning said to her husband I bought it because my husband does decoration.
  Although this thing is powerful, it is a common tool for migrant workers and the price is only more than one hundred yuan. The boss immediately gave Ruan Ning one and told Ruan Ning to pay attention to safety.
  Ruan Ning was secretly relieved . He said, pay cash and leave.
  Repeating the same trick, Ruan Ning changed her clothes a little, bought the second one, and paid for the third one with cash. After
  buying the nail gun, Ruan Ning threw it directly into the weapons arsenal. .
  With the goods in hand, Ruan Ning’s uneasy heart finally calmed down. She was about to drive to the fourth house, but she didn’t expect the system to suddenly speak.
  “Host, look who is that on the street across the street? "