Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

◎Type: Campus Love and Marriage ABO

◎Perspective:

After entering the AO matching system and being forced to go on a blind date, Chi Shu also matched with the object of his crush. This is a rare opportunity, so of course we have to capture him and turn him into our regular attacker!

However, the second date: Awkward.

The third date: Awkward

marriage. It was still awkward

. Even though it was awkward, we got married successfully. According to the schedule, his old gong should mark him, and he needs to start preparing for pregnancy

. Chi Shuyi: "Are you going to mark me?"

Yan Qing: "No."

Being forced to climb the mountain by the abstinent old gong, Chi Shuyi climbed up in a fancy way after marriage. To seek a mark on the bed, various methods were used. His pajamas evolved from a white shirt to pink lace, and Pangci evolved from a rabbit tail to a hot leopard

pattern. Chi Shuyi: Bite me?

Yan Qing (exercise):

Buchi Shuyi (put on white shirt and pajamas): Bite me?

Yan Qing (reading): No...

Chi Shuyi (Leopard Print Pangci): Bite me?

Yan Qing (sleeping in the living room): ...

Chi Shuyi: Alas, I have to change my mind again||||||

◎From the angle: During

the premarital examination, the doctor clearly told Yan Qing that his omega glands were not fully developed, so at least he had to wait. It takes half a year to be marked, otherwise you will be in heat for the past six months (...)

After marriage, his innocent and shy wife suddenly became... very unrestrained.

Yan Qing looked at the sexy bunny sitting on her waist, Falling into silence

, is he being a human being? Or become a beast?

The starting point is a strong and a weak double arrow, marry first and then fall in love

FAO:

◎Not a serious author, I can tell from the title that the subject matter is quite sultry, self-made sweet snoring and coquettishness, I can't accept lightning protection

◎The courses involved have nothing to do with reality, Classes are held on demand (usually one class per week), and everything serves the plot.

◎Logic is dead, and you can write in keyboard style. Just General Ma Cha Chong

content tags: Fantasy space, wealthy family, sweet articles, campus

search keywords: Protagonist: Chi Shuyi, Yan Qing | Supporting role: | Others |

One-sentence introduction: Gold pajamas, or silver pajamas?

Tips: Chapter display errors, such as work related, first section, etc. will not affect reading!

Chapter 1 

In a spacious cafe facing the street, the air-conditioned wind of 24 degrees Celsius overhead blew the pothos next to the table, and the tender green leaves swayed slightly up and down.

Chi Shu also rested his chin on the table, with thick, curled eyelashes under his light eyebrows.

The bracelet twenty centimeters away vibrated twice, coming from the contact Orange.

The communication device they now use is a bracelet, a flat, portable device that is magnetically linked to the ID in the body. It usually shrinks to the size of a bracelet, can be automatically retrieved if lost, and can be expanded into a tablet when needed.

Chi Shu also raised his eyes.

Orange: Did you go on a blind date? ! ? ! ? ! Oh my god, isn't it?

Chengzi: I saw your brother roaring in the circle of friends [silence]

Well, he was forced to go on a blind date.

In interstellar 2020, an AO matching system - "Yue Lao" was born out of nowhere, providing an excellent opportunity for single alphas and omegas to get to know each other. Chi Shuyi is sitting here today because of the forced arrangement of the "Yelao System".

The orange on the other side of the bracelet was so expressive that he sent a long text:

As a person who has been severely harmed by the "Yue Lao System", I think I have the right to talk about the best people I have met on a blind date! I have said these words many times, and I don't mind saying it again.

The first one, Yue Lao System said that he is a wealthy trend ferryer. But the one I saw was bald, short, and had gold teeth? Why not wear diamonds if you have money? I'm so angry! It's pity that I, a stunningly beautiful O, am actually matched with such a rubbish picker

. She is said to be about the same height and skinny as me. All the advantages are mentioned, and none of the disadvantages are mentioned. He has a belly! Sorry, I can't stand men with big bellies! I would have thought he was a strange species!

The third one, don't mention it, actually has a pair of three-white eyes and a row of whistle teeth. Shiyue Lao told me that he had cute little rabbit teeth... Well, pass.

These three blind dates were the unspeakable pain in Chengzi's heart, which caused him to yearn for love for eighteen years. After that, he became enlightened overnight and became a Buddha immediately. I don't want to know any alphas anymore.

After reading it, Chi Shuyi let out a muffled laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Orange's ghostly voice crawled over from the bracelet: "Now it's your turn. You will soon realize what hell is on earth."

A bald head, a belly, and whistle teeth are quite impressive. People are desperate. Chi Shuyi whispered: "I know, I don't have much idea."

Chengzi: "I just vaccinated you in advance."

Chi Shuyi: "Yeah."

Chengzi: "Having said that, if the match is right, , will you meet your male god?"

Chi Shuyi suddenly blushed and pressed the bracelet with a slap. The text screen is gone, but the sound is still on.

Chengzi: "You and your boyfriend got admitted to the same university, right?"

Chi Shuyi looked around to make sure no one got close to the bracelet, and replied in a low voice: "Well, we took the exam together, he was a sophomore and I was a freshman. "

He had a crush on someone for three years in high school. Even though the other person only said one sentence to him from beginning to end, Chi Shuyi still fell in love with him at first sight.

Chengzi is the one who knows his secret, "Then you chase him? I have many ways to teach you. There are still many tricks for juniors to chase seniors. Anyway, the college entrance examination is over, and you can fall in love."

Chi Shuyi: "I I don't know, I haven't thought about it yet..."

Chi Shuyi: "I don't have the guts."

Chengzi: "Forget it, let's wait until you come back. I wish Xiaochi will meet the right husband at Yuelao's place."

Chengzi: [Yue Lao Mo]

Speaking of Yue Lao Yue, after the Orange came off the production line, the indicator light on the lower side of the bracelet flashed twice, emitting an inverted trapezoidal fluorescent light.

A cartoon figure with three heads and a body appeared in the fluorescence - Xiaoyue Lao.

In order to increase the interest, the system specially placed the image of Yue Lao from ancient mythology, which is the medium connecting the two parties.

Xiao Yuelao on the bracelet is doing simple breast expansion exercises, "Xiao Yuelao, let me tell you about this boy. The ALPHA you will see later is so amazing, you can't even find him even with a lantern." Two, rare and unique in the world, only one in ten thousand, so many omegas lined up to give birth to his children."

Chi Shuyi: "So good?"

Are they talking differently from Cheng Zi?

"It's so good, nineteen years old, just the right age." Yue Lao cleared his throat: "Not only is he tall and has long legs, but he also has an inverted triangle waist and eight-pack abs!"

The little man stood on tiptoes, He gestured to the top of his head: "It's true, it's so high -"

"...Really?"

"It should be true. I'm just a bunch of virtual pixels, I've never seen it before."

"..."

"Also, this alpha has a particularly well-developed brain. That's called a very smart person!"

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chengzi told him before that in the blind date field, being very smart means being bald.

Xiaoyue Lao: "I have watched him be single for nineteen years. In my heart, I really want to be single. I really hope to spend my life with an omega who cares for me."

Translated, it means that a bald alpha can't find a wife.

Chi Shuyi calmly said "hmm" and just when he was about to say something, the revolving glass door of the coffee shop turned and brought up the wind chime in front of the door, making a pleasant tinkling sound.

Ding-dong sounds floated in the wind, and an alpha walked over against the light, tall and thin.

For a moment, Chi Shuyi's heartbeat skipped half a beat, the light dissipated, and he could clearly see the person coming.

An alpha has three white eyes, gold teeth, a huge beer belly, and wears a bohemian top and bohemian shorts.

There is thick hair on her short legs, and she wears a pair of pink high heels.

"..." Chi Shuyi looked at the alpha from head to toe, and then from foot to head. Actually, he is really bald.

He winced. Couldn't this be the extremely smart and peerless person Xiaoyue said, right? He shouldn't be that miserable, right?

The hairy-legged alpha who felt good about himself smiled evilly and strode towards him.

Chi Shuyi was shaking so much that goosebumps all over his body fell off. It was too difficult for him to collect all the shortcomings that Orange encountered at once.

He moved closer to his seat, put up the menu to cover his face, and pretended that he couldn't see the person.

What kind of human tragedy is this? Is it too late to run now?

Xiaoyue Lao in Fluorescence continued to boast that it matched Chi Shuyi with ALPHA: "I heard a gossip. The smell of this alpha pheromone was popular in the school when I was in high school. Many omegas were particularly fascinated by him."

Xiaoyue Lao Niu I was so blown away: "Little master, your pheromone match is as high as 99.99% with his, rounded up to 100%! I believe you will stay together until you grow old! You will definitely like his pheromones!"

"... ...I think his pheromones must smell good." Chi Shuyi said stiffly, maintaining basic politeness.

This person should have only one advantage. what to do? The matching degree is so high, how can you refuse?

When Chi Shuyi was pretending to be dead, the ALPHA really came over with a clear voice: "Hello."

Chi Shuyi did not have the courage to face the cruel reality, "I, I don't know you..." "

Excuse me Is it Chi Shuyi?" She

actually came to find him... Chi Shuyi frantically evaded: "You have recognized the wrong person, I am Chi Shuyi's twin brother."

"Ah! He's here, he's here!" The fluorescent Xiaoyue Lao on the bracelet shouted happily and continued to dictate the lyrical explanatory text: "Although the little master doesn't ask, I still want to say it. The pheromone of our ALPHA is the scent of moonlight perfume, the No. 9 that was launched before The perfume is the smell of his pheromones! It's the best!"

Upon hearing these words, Chi Shuyi's delicate body trembled, and his blood suddenly started to rush.

No. 9, No. 9 perfume?

The first note is light pine wood mixed with mint, which is refreshing. The base note is cool iris, which is long and long, but difficult to capture. The base note is the rich No. 9 perfume... Because it smells like moonlight, it is also called Moonlight Perfume No. 9. No. perfume?

Isn't that what it is?

"Oh, by the way, I seem to have never told you his name. His last name is Yan!" Xiao Yuelao jumped up and cheered. Chi Shuyi pulled up his head thoughtfully, his mind going blank for a moment.

Yan Qing...?

The Adam's apple on the collar of the white shirt is slightly rolled, and there are a pair of peach blossom eyes on the tall nose, with a faint tear mole at the corner of the eye. Although he has a romantic appearance, his eyes are very serious.

He said calmly: "Hello, my name is Yan Qing, I hope you like my flowers."

Chi Shuyi's brain exploded with thousands of fireworks.

His male god...the male god he had been secretly in love with for three years...

just like that, appeared.

Yan Qing leaned forward and nodded slightly, placing a small bouquet of pink roses on the table with a slender hand. He loosened his fingers, and there was a crescent-shaped black ring on his little finger, which made the knuckles white.

He sat in front of Chi Shuyi, put his hands on the table and intertwined them with each other, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes:

"Have I seen you somewhere before?"

The author has something to say: There is a perfume called Moonlight Perfume, which is that taste