Chapter 36

The figures of the four instructors walking away were tall and majestic, and the omega's blood boiled and he screamed.

Yan Qing's light "hmm" made all the omega spirals heat up.

After they left, several blushing omegas said in unison: "Just now I called you sir, husband! My husband answered me! Ahhhh!"

Chi Shuyi: "...?"

The omegas, especially those standing next to Chishu The omegas around him rushed to acknowledge Yan Qing's faint "hmm". Originally, fans were all happy when they saw Steamed Boiled. Now fans have become lovers, and they are so obsessed with each other that they can't even notice, and everyone is each other's love rival.

"You made a mistake. That person was me."

"You made a mistake. He obviously saw me from my side. You were standing so far away."

"He was looking at me, okay? I can feel it. Judging from the intense look in Chief Yan's eyes, he must be looking at me."

"You are so narcissistic, it's obvious that the person he is looking at is me..."

None of them could tell anyone else. Chi Shuyi had one big head and two big heads, and silently told the truth: "Actually, the person he was looking at was me."

Chi Shuyi was 100% sure that the "hmm" he just said was for him.

But no one believed it.

Those omegas were jostling each other just now, but now they had a common enemy, and they immediately gathered together: "The person he is looking at is not you, is it? The direction of his eyes is wrong. From the position of Commander Yan, it is the least likely person to see you." "

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chi Shuyi muttered: "The person he's looking at is really me."

"It's obviously me he's looking at..."

"It's me..."

Chi Shuyi's mentality collapsed.

In order to compete for Yan Qing's ownership, the new omegas battled from the training ground to the canteen, and from offline battles to online battles.

In their eyes, Yan Qing is an alpha who has not been marked as an omega and can be admired. It's just that there are more people who admire him and the competition is very fierce.

[Chief Yan's Wife Anonymous Group]

Group leader Yan Xiao O: Today I announce that Chief Yan has officially started to turn over the cards. Whoever rolls the dice with the highest number will be Commander Yan's wife tonight!

Group leader Yan XiaoO: I'll go first!

Group leader ‧ Yan Xiao O: [5]

Group leader ‧ Yan Xiao O: Hey, almost

diving ‧ Yanjiazhai's wife: [4]

Diving ‧ Yan Yan's Bai Yueguang: [4]

Diving ‧ Yan's main house : [3]

Active ‧ Commander Yan's Lover: [5]

Diving ‧ Brother Yan Follow Me 419: [2]

Group Leader ‧ Yan Xiao O: Okay, okay, I announce that "Chief Yan's Lover" and the leader of this group, We are all Chief Yan's legal wives tonight! Do you all agree?

Chi Shuyi looked at the last message on his bracelet and stopped it hastily. No, he didn't agree at all.

Diving‧Chi Shuyi: Wait, I haven't taken

the plunge yet‧Chi Shuyi: I am his legal wife

Group leader‧Yan Xiao O: Then add you, hurry up.

Chi Shuyi sighed in the palm of his hand, come on, he has to draw a 6. He stared at the screen of the bracelet and rolled a virtual dice.

The dice rolled.

Diving ‧ Chi Shuyi: [1]

Chi Shuyi: "...???"

Group leader ‧ Yan Xiao O: I announce! "Sir Yan's lover" and the leader of this group is Chief Yan's legal wife! We'll get married soon! [Hammer][Hammer][Hammer][Lock][Lock][Lock]

Chi Shuyi frowned and stared, and pulled out an atlas from his bracelet.

This album is a marriage certificate album he took when he got the marriage certificate. There are no flaws in all aspects. I took 360 photos of a marriage certificate.

Chi Shu also picked the most beautiful one and sent it out.

Diving‧Chi Shuyi: [Photo]

Diving‧Chi Shuyi: He is my husband, he is my own

diving‧Chi Shuyi: You are all fakes

Diving‧Chi Shuyi:[Humph]

Group leader‧Words Little O: Wow, where did you go? It looks like P!

Diving‧Chi Shuyi: That's not P, we are real

diving‧Chi Shuyi: This is a real marriage certificate, Yan Qing married me diving‧Chi

Shuyi: He is my husband alone‧

Mrs. Yan: I am also married to Chief Yan

. Diving‧Mrs. Yan: [Marriage certificate photo of me and Chief Yan]

Diving‧Yanjiazhai Mrs. Yazhai: [Marriage certificate photo of Chief Yan and me]

Diving‧Yanyan's white Moonlight: [Photo of the marriage certificate between me and Chief Yan]

Diving‧Yan is my lover: [Photo of the marriage certificate between me and Chief Yan]

Chi Shuyi: "..."

A series of red notebooks! They actually replaced his head with their own big head!

Chi Shuyi's heart was bleeding. He couldn't even save his husband. He was such a failure.

He returned to his dormitory tiredly. He took out his bracelet and clicked on Yan Qing's page.

I want to act coquettishly, but I don't want to be alone.

He sat cross-legged on the bed and sat silently, watching a message pop up suddenly.

Chi Shu also suspected that he was hallucinating, rubbed his eyes and pinched his cheek.

Three bites: Are you afraid of being alone?

"Woooo..." There was pain on his face, and Chi Shuyi hurriedly replied: "I'm not afraid, I just miss you very much, I miss you very much..."

Three clicks: I'm over.

come over? Yan Qing came over to him?

Chi Shu also looked at the four words Yan Qing sent over with joy, "But if you come here now, will others say..."

He was both happy and worried: Will I hurt you?

Chi Shuyi: What if we are discovered?

Yan Qing did not answer, but replied without any reason.

Three bites: Don't panic and don't walk around. There will be a power outage later.

Chi Shuyi: "...???"

Chi Shuyi sat on the bed without going anywhere, and his eyes suddenly went dark.

"...Is there really a power outage?"

There was a sudden power outage in the dormitory building. Omegas in the entire dormitory building screamed in their dormitories and slowly gathered in the corridor.

"Why is there a sudden power outage?"

"This is the first time I have experienced a power outage in my life."

"It's so magical. Look how beautiful the night sky is."

"The power outage is good, but there is electric heating."

Most of the omegas are in the corridor. , Chi Shuyi's ears moved and he heard a slight sound coming from his balcony.

He looked over and saw a tall black figure. The figure walked towards him, with a pair of clear eyes in the darkness.

Chi Shu also recognized Yan Qing's outline.

The figure walked to his bedside, and a familiar voice came from above his head: "Don't listen to Shao Feng's nonsense. There are no ghosts in the world. He is best at lying to children."

Chi Shuyi was stunned.

Yan Qing sat next to him, held his hand and continued: "But it doesn't matter if you are afraid, I will accompany you."

He came because Shao Feng told a ghost story during the day, and he was worried that Chi Shuyi would die because of a person. Fear. Because his omega has always been timid.

After the military training was over, Chi Shuyi would originally chat with him on time, but not today. Therefore, Yan Qing guessed that Chi Shu was too afraid of ghosts to send him a message.

Yan Qing didn't know that Chi Shu was also in the anonymous wives group, and was having a lot of trouble trying to clear his name.

Yan Qing patted Chi Shuyi on the shoulder, "I'm here, don't be afraid."

Warmth surged in his heart, and Chi Shuyi buried his face in his waist. Through a thin layer of clothing, the tip of his nose brushed against Yan Qing's abdominal muscles.

Chi Shu also had a lot of things to say to Yan Qing. Just as he was about to say something, the voice of the dormitory came from outside the corridor: "Omega go to bed directly. The electric switch is broken. Don't gather in the corridor. There will be military training tomorrow. ."

The voice got closer and closer to his dormitory.

Yan Qing reacted in time than he did, pushed him down on the bed, and leaned over him.

The two hugged each other tightly. The bed was against the wall, and they clung to it, twisted it into a twist rope, and covered it under the quilt.

The dormitory manager passed by holding a flashlight and said to the omegas around him: "You should learn from the omegas in dormitory 305. They are all sleeping now. Only by going to bed early and getting up early will your skin be better. Look at how hydrated their faces are. Look at you, all of them." Stay up late."

The flickering light of the flashlight entered Chi Shuyi's dormitory, casting mottled light spots. Chi Shuyi's back was against the wall, and his head was against Yan Qing's chest.

From the outside, Chi Shuyi was completely invisible, and the supervisor could only see a little bit of Yan Qing's back.

The dormitory manager: "It's gone, it's gone, it's all gone."

Omega: "I know the dormitory, we're going back..."

The noise outside the corridor gradually subsided. Chi Shuyi breathed slowly, "How did you get here..."

Yan Qing looked at him, "I climbed over the wall."

"This is the third floor." Chi Shuyi was surprised.

"It's just the third floor." Yan Qing didn't take it to heart at all and made room for him, "Don't underestimate your alpha."

"...Then how are you going to get back later?" Chi Shuyi pounced on him. In his arms, hugging his waist, his voice was blocked.

"Climb the wall and go back." Yan Qing said calmly.

Chi Shu also imagined a tall alpha climbing over the outer wall and jumping onto his balcony in order to hug him.

He felt much better, this alpha was still his, no one else could take it away.

Yan Qing coaxed Chi Shuyi to sleep, "Go to sleep quickly, I'll leave after you fall asleep."

Chi Shuyi shook his head, with an unusually firm look on his face, "Don't leave."

"Huh?" Yan Qing raised his eyebrows, "What do you want? Fishing and law enforcement?"

There happened to be a window next to the bed. The clouds dispersed and the moonlight outside the window poured in, shining right on them. The surroundings slowly became brighter.

Chi Shuyi looked at Yan Qing's face bathed in the moonlight, opened his mouth and said, "I have been robbed of my husband many times today. I think you should pay me one, sir."

Yan Qing laughed and said, "What do you want? ?"

Chi Shu also bit his lower lip, "You bite me? Okay?"

The author has something to say: Special thanks to

the reader "五五", Irrigation Nutrient Solution + 1

Reader "Shen Zhou", Irrigation Nutrient Solution + 5

readers "捍", irrigation nutrient solution + 8

readers "Shen Zhou", irrigation nutrient solution + 5

readers "Ye Mo", irrigation nutrient solution + 1

reader "like reading your article", irrigation nutrient solution + 10

readers "Maple Leaf Red" "New ideas and new ideas", irrigation nutrient solution +1

reader "Gongzi Moyu", irrigation nutrient solution +3