Chapter 81 Extra [1]

Chen Chengcheng lay on the pillow and looked at Chi Yousheng's side face. Chen Chengcheng asked: "Are you going to bed now?"

They were in a hotel on a small island and had just watched Seabirds. Chi Yousheng rubbed the center of his brows and said, "Because you are exhausted and sleepy."

"Won't you chat with me for a while?" Chengzi came closer.

"What do you want to talk about?" Chi Yousheng put his hands behind his head and raised his eyelids, "Tell me."

Under the ambiguous yellow light of the hotel room, Chengzi looked at him but stopped talking.

"Don't tell me?" Chi Yousheng turned over, "Then I'll sleep."

Chengzi put her head on his arm and poked Chi Yousheng's cheek, "Do you like it or not? Me?"

Based on Chi Yousheng's recent performance, Chengzi felt confident that Chi Yousheng had been impressed by his charisma. However, in reality, he couldn't find any clue to prove that Chi Yousheng liked him.

The old fox didn't give him any room to notice anything strange.

Chi Yousheng scratched his face and turned off the light, "Don't make trouble and go to sleep."

"Although I am not a lady from a famous family," Cheng Zi listed his advantages one by one in the dark, "but I have something special. The way to make a fortune, I am very smart, I have good looks, and my appearance can be considered one of the few amazing omegas. My primary school teacher praised me for being good-looking, and my height is just right for you."

"Juice, you are just a A stupid dwarf." Chi You complained about him mercilessly.

Chengzi grinded his teeth, "You are just someone who is disrespectful for A -"

He couldn't think of any bad adjectives to diss Chi Yousheng. To exaggerate, he had already worshiped Chi Yousheng as a god - privately under.

Finally, Chengzi rolled his eyes disdainfully and said sincerely: "I'm a dwarf, you're just a little fool."

"Really?" Chi Yousheng strangled his neck, "Hurry up and go to bed, I'm so sleepy. ."

"Do you like me?" Chen Chengcheng asked, "I'm really not sure, and I can't tell whether you like me or not."

"...Don't ask. I have never slept with anyone else, nor have I slept with anyone else. " Someone kissed me."

"Do you like me?"

"Juice, you talk too much, shut up."

"Do you like me?"

"..."

Chi Yousheng was cornered by him, turned over angrily, and pressed him down. on the bed. The tone and attitude were not good at all: "I like you, I like you, okay?"

Chengzi looked at him in the dark, his heart filled with warmth. He nodded and responded sincerely: "Okay. "

..."

Chi Yousheng turned over and lay beside him carelessly.

Chen Chengcheng slowly snuggled into Chi Yousheng's arms and said slowly: "Chi Yousheng, I want to go back and get married."

Although there were many tricks, this sentence did not make Chi Yousheng irritated, and he hummed in a good mood. He said: "What, didn't you say that you need to take a year off to settle yourself? Have you changed your mind?"

"Is it too late?" Chengzi asked.

"..." Chi You looked away in a coaxing voice, "It's not too late."

"I want to marry you. I don't want a wedding. I want a marriage certificate." Chengzi lay on his chest, "You give me Me?"

Chi Yousheng chuckled, "Here you go, sleep, and we'll talk tomorrow."

"..."

Chen Chengcheng lay back on the pillow again, staring at Chi Yousheng's side face in the darkness. Chi Yousheng may have felt his gaze and turned his head, "Why are you looking at me? Sleeping."

"How do you know I'm looking at you if you don't look at me?"

Chi Yousheng smiled and closed his eyes. He seemed to be in a good mood: "I've suffered a lot from you, juice."

"Yeah." Cheng Zi hugged his arm and put her legs on his waist.

He deliberately used the tone of a villain and joked: "If you fall into my hands, your life is over."

[2]

Today, Yan Qing took Chi Shuyi to the group to show his face. Chi Shuyi attended with a small bag on his head. The group's mid-year shareholders' meeting and mid-year cocktail party.

To be precise, Chi Shuyi is still Yan Xiaochi.

Yan Xiaochi had just experienced an incident that shattered his worldview. His outlook on life, values ​​and worldview were being urgently restored.

It turns out that robots also have special feelings.

It turns out that robots can relieve alpha's desires just like real people.

It turns out that giving birth to a baby is really not as important as Yan Qing himself.

He finally understood why Chi Shuyi knew the taste by eating the marrow. After completely letting go, he never thought about having children at all.

His face was burning red, and his face had the special charm of a newbie.

Chi Shuyi sat in a daze, not familiar with the group, and the others were just acquaintances with him. Holding two glasses of champagne, Yan Qing walked through the crowd of people at the reception, arousing one eye after another.

Yan Qing looked at him and walked towards him.

For today's group reception, they ordered the same tuxedo today. Yan Qing is tall, narrow-waisted, and has long legs, like a fantasy walking down in a dream. Just a simple glance, Chi Shu also felt like he was burned by fire.

"What? You look so stupid." Yan Qing sat next to him, put one of the glasses of champagne in his hand, and clinked the glasses on his own initiative.

"Won't you celebrate with me?" he asked.

"Okay, I'll drink it myself." Chi Shu also didn't respond, Yan Qing muttered to himself.

Chi Shuyi tensed his shoulders and squeezed the goblet in his hand tightly, maintaining his superficial composure.

He felt that Yan Qing was like pheromones, releasing charm with every move she made. The tuxedo he wore today made Omega want to take it off.

Maybe he had been silent for too long, so Yan Qing pressed his shoulder, moved her head close to his, and gently touched his forehead with her forehead.

It knocked Chi Shuyi back from his thoughts.

Chi Shu also raised his head, and Yan Qing was sitting on his left side. He winked quickly from a distance of less than twenty centimeters.

The tail of the eyes is charming.

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

looked at him, "Look at me?"

Chi Shuyi's Adam's apple rolled, he took a deep breath, and then looked back steadily.

The alpha at his hand curled his lips and suddenly rubbed his head. The words he spoke seemed like praise and teasing: "You are so good."

In addition to tens of thousands of robots, the group also has many staff members. They are all leaders in various cutting-edge fields and perform their own duties. Without exception, they are all technicians.

Compared with managers or players in the service industry, technicians speak straightforwardly without turning around, pay attention to level, focus on their own three acres of land, and rarely pay attention to other things.

They sat in a corner of the reception, looking at each other silently. People were coming and going around, their clothes were elegant, and there were many people here, but no one came to disturb him. Except...

the bracelet flashed, and Secretary K's head popped out: "Yan!"

"..."

Secretary K: "Yan! Do you want to speak today? Or do you want me to speak on your behalf like before?"

"Don't disturb me."

Secretary K: "I have prepared a speech of about 500 words. It will definitely arouse everyone's working mood and create a good atmosphere of making more contributions to the group!"

"You might as well plan your welfare and Dividends." Yan raised his hands with a look of disgust on his face: "Get out of the pink boundary between my wife and me."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

[3]

Hospital. The robot Omega brought them two glasses of water.

"Thank you." Yan Qing took it and put a glass of water into Chi Shuyi's hand.

Dr. Zhang: "Congratulations on getting married in your freshman year and becoming a father in your senior year. Omegas should be careful not to catch cold, adjust their emotions, and avoid strenuous exercise during this period. Wait until the fetal position is stable before exercising appropriately. Omegas will have greater emotional ups and downs, and alphas are extremely You might be treated as a punching bag."

Chi Shuyi: "...?" Yan Qing

glanced at him, "Yeah, I know."

Doctor Zhang looked like a quack: "Omega's bodies will go through very big twists and turns. If there are no twists and turns, if the alpha is not beaten, then the omega must be suffering from postpartum depression."

Yan Qing: "..."

There is such a saying? !Chi Shu also expressed his position repeatedly, "Huh? I won't beat him. I can't bear it."

Dr. Zhang: "...It's just a joke."

"..."

After four years, they once again sat in Dr. Zhang's consultation In the room, it was because Chi Shuyi had been vomiting crazily some time ago. He himself didn't feel anything special, he just thought he had eaten the wrong food.

Yan Qing looked at him for a while and immediately suspected that he was pregnant, so she dragged him for a physical examination.

The results of the physical examination revealed that Chi Shuyi had indeed won the first prize.

Everything starts with Yan Xiaochi's pursuit of experiencing nature. Although Yan Xiaochi left, he left an indelible mark on Chi Shuyi.

Taking the advice given by Dr. Zhang to heart, the two left the hospital. The little housekeeper drove to pick them up, and they walked towards the parking lot.

After walking all the way, silence fell on his shoulders. Yan Qing frowned and said silently: "You...blame me? In my impression, I have always been protected...this result is a bit unexpected."

After all, Chi Shuyi himself The will is not to give birth to cubs. The root cause of everything was that he, the alpha, couldn't resist the temptation, but he couldn't remember exactly which time he failed to pay attention.

"Why should I blame you?" Chi Shuyi rubbed his belly, curious.

Yan Qing couldn't explain why.

"I have something to say." Chi Shuyi held his arm and announced suddenly.

"Huh?"

"I have something to say." Chi Shuyi repeated it again, the corners of his mouth raised crazily, and he even laughed uncharacteristically.

He laughed too much and quickly covered his mouth to stop, for fear of making the child laugh away.

Yan Qing was somewhat puzzled: "...Why can't it be Xiaochi Shuyi?"

"I want Xiaoyan Qing!" Chi Shuyi said loudly.

"..."

On the way back, Chi Shuyi happily searched for pregnancy-related information. But when I searched, all I found were gossipy news:

[The daughter-in-law with hundreds of billions of dollars asked for a boy]

[Omega from the old Wang family next door gave birth to triplets]

[Beta had difficulty conceiving, but after taking effective measures, she finally ushered in a new life]

[Infertility For infertility, contact a Putian hospital - Tel: 110]

He decisively threw the bracelet aside. The butler drove in front and Yan Qing sat in the back with him. Yan Qing

fixed his eyes and said, "We are going to the supermarket again, wife."

"Do you need to be early?" Chi Shuyi leaned on his shoulder.

Yan Qing held one of his hands and said, "Well, I'll take you home after I finish shopping."

"Okay, we'll go home later."