Chapter 68

The next day, they arrived at Dr. Zhang's premarital examination department as scheduled.

Just like last time, Chi Shu was also ravaged by Dr. Zhang. He didn't even know the result, so he was forcibly driven away, leaving only Dr. Zhang and Yan Qing chatting privately.

Yan Qing sat at the consultation table and watched Dr. Zhang flipping through a premarital examination report. Dr. Zhang's brows were furrowed and he seemed a little troubled.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"No," Dr. Zhang said calmly, "There's no problem."

"No problem, why this expression?"

"I'm just wondering whether there are any external triggers for this sudden increase in gland development."

Yan Qingqian Laughing, "Maybe it's the omega's own subjective initiative." After a pause, he asked: "Now that the glands are mature, does it mean I can mark him?"

Dr. Zhang raised a dull eyebrow and answered the question: "I I'm really surprised, how did you promote the development of your wife's glands in just four months?"

"It originally took half a year to mature, but now it takes four months, which is not too fast." Yan Qing was shaken. Shaking his head, "To be honest, I think the efficiency is still very low."

"I'm talking about at least half a year," Dr. Zhang said with a straight face. "Generally, this kind of case with immature gland development takes one to two years." The development time of glands is completely normal. What external factors did you use to interfere?"

Yan Qing smiled, "According to a scientific experiment, it was shown that the pheromones that omegas love can catalyze the development of glands. My omega The subjective desire to be marked by me was too strong, which made him force himself to mature."

Dr. Zhang choked, pointed in a direction, and said seriously: "Look over there."

Yan Qing looked in the direction of her finger . , only saw a notice picture. There is a cartoon dog drawn on it, with the text: Caring for animals.

"That picture means caring for singles," Dr. Zhang explained to him: "The undergraduate department strictly uses language to abuse single alphas. Alphas with wives, please pay attention to your wording."

Yan Qing: "..."

Dr. Zhang explained Chi Shuyi's words He handed the premarital examination report to him and waved his hand, "Okay, no problem, go live your happy and unrestrained married life. The glands are mature and can be marked."

"Yes," Yan Qing breathed a sigh of relief and was in a good mood. "Is there anything else I should pay attention to?"

"Yes, as the saying goes, there is a long way to go," Dr. Zhang smiled, "This is the first time for an alpha to eat meat. You must understand one thing. It is not everyone's first time. If you can succeed, if you can't, please face your failure calmly."

"Huh?"

"If you don't do well or don't do it well, you will most likely be kicked out of bed by your omega."

"This Not at all." Yan Qing stood up, "After the real feedback from users, my skills as an alpha have been perfected. I'll treat you to a full moon drink after a few years."

Yan Qing took the premarital examination report and looked at it with a relaxed face and a smile. Dr. Zhang.

"It's gratifying, but according to the progress," Dr. Zhang said with a smile, "my omega's baby should be born earlier than yours."

"Really? Congratulations to you then." Yan Qing left the department.

After he left, Dr. Zhang complained in a low voice: "...That's why I hate alphas with omegas the most!"

Dr. Zhang hammered his chest and said in a sad voice: "I admire you!"

Yan Qing closed the door of the department and saw Chi Shu. I was also sitting on a chair in the corridor chatting with the omega robot girl from the department next door.

The robot lady looked melancholy, "I thought I had found true love, but who knows, it's the same for everyone. It's really a big pig's hoof, not worth remembering."

"When we talk about this, it's all because of our lack of discipline. Chi Shuyi's face was filled with shame, "The little housekeeper is really bad. Maybe I can help you get to know the little housekeeper again..."

"No, I won't turn around," said the robot lady. Said, "Just let it forget me... I don't care at all."

"Maybe I can try to get a good result?"

"I have forgotten it. It is just an eggshell, not worth my memory. Anyway, I haven't been there lately. , and I also met another alpha."

Chi Shu also said nonchalantly: "...Turns out I met another alpha." Yan Qing

coughed and walked towards them, "What are we talking about?"

"Talk about the little housekeeper, "As soon as he saw him coming out, Chi Shuyi stood up and asked eagerly: "Did the doctor say anything? Is there something wrong with my body?"

"There is nothing wrong with your body," Yan Qing took him into her arms. , "The doctor told me many alternative strategies for permanent marking. We will try them one by one over time."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

‧After

Christmas, it is a complicated examination week. Except for the occasional break, Chi Shuyi was quite serious in class. In addition, the teacher would highlight the key points before the exam, so it was relatively easy for him to review.

Finally, we have not fallen into the tragic situation where college students generally "review" or "preview".

Chi Shu also finished the last subject in high spirits. As soon as he left the examination room, he saw Yan Qing outside the classroom door, standing in the snow waiting for him.

He quickly stepped forward and tightened the knitted hat on his head. "You've been waiting for a long time. Why don't you wait inside?"

"Don't get too close to the exam room to avoid being misunderstood by the invigilator." Yan Qing took his hat. She put her schoolbag on his shoulders and walked to the parking lot, "Is the exam easy?"

"Well, it's okay, not too difficult." Chi Shuyi held his arm and warmed each other: "Where are we going now?"

" Go to the supermarket," Yan Qing said calmly, "buy a condom."

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

thought for a while: "I must find the strawberry flavor this time."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Today On the 20th, his estrus period will arrive in two days. As expected, Yan Qing will mark him in two days. The permanent mark during the estrus period is different from the ordinary permanent mark. Under the stimulation of pheromones, this mark will be particularly intense.

Thinking of something, Chi Shuyi suddenly said: "I'm going to cut my nails." Yan

Qing was stunned, "Do you have the habit of growing your nails?"

Chi Shu also didn't have the habit of growing nails, but sometimes he would scratch Yan Qing's back out of control, and he would still get a few red marks. Yan Qing may not have noticed it, but he knew it clearly.

He tilted his head and made a

random excuse: "I do it for beauty, I don't like to grow nails." "Okay," after a pause, Yan Qing added: "In addition to... I need to buy other things."

"Do you need anything else?"

The two of them walked from the snow to the parking lot. Yan Qing helped him open the car door and listed them one by one in a clear and logical manner: "Prepare the things you need during estrus, such as massage chairs, U-shaped pillow, enough food, materials needed to upgrade the little housekeeper system, enough barrier agents, restraint collars..."

"Need so many?" Chi Shuyi had a headache, "Why do you need a massage chair?"

"Because you It will be very tiring." Yan Qing looked at him from the car window. "Normally, if you don't take inhibitors during estrus for seven days, your waist will be broken."

"Actually... I can do it," Chi Shuyi blushed. , "Anyway, I've long been used to your strength." Yan Qing

curled his lips and smiled, "What kind of strength am I?"

"Didn't you say you were going to buy something?" Chi Shuyi's face heated up, urging him to drive quickly, " Let's hurry up."

"You haven't told me how strong I am yet?" Chi Shu also refused to tell him the answer, so Yan Qing deliberately blocked the car window and refused to leave.

Chi Shuyi covered his ears, "I don't know, I fell asleep."

"I don't know? Still asleep." Yan Qing laughed a few times and finally walked around to the other side of the car door: "It seems I didn't work hard enough. I'll let you know in two days."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

I don't know if it was his misunderstanding, but the frequency of Yan Qing's dirty talk has increased exponentially in recent days.

When he arrived at the supermarket, his alpha's "nesting and hoarding" gene was fully aroused. Yan Qing strode wildly through the shopping, not only intending to clear out all the products in the family planning supplies area, but also wanting to buy everything he saw.

In the empty supermarket, Chi Shuyi rubbed his eyebrows: "Why do you want to buy decorative paintings?" Yan Qing

said lightly: "Because they look good and can induce estrus."

"But this is a litter of cartoon kittens. They are nothing but cute. Any skill."

"Cartoon kittens can also induce estrus."

"...Then why buy children's teaching aids?" Chi Shuyi picked up a few storybooks and basic first grade mathematics from their shopping cart The illustration book is very confusing to Yan Qing's brain circuit.

"What do you think?" Yan Qing coughed, "I will always use it in the future."

"What about this sofa? I obviously have a sofa at home."

"It looks good. It matches your skin color very well. You can sink into this color." , especially like an elf."

"Isn't it just the gray-blue color of the sheets?" Chi Shuyi almost collapsed, "Then, why buy a teddy bear?"

"You might like it." Yan Qing said firmly.

Chi Shuyi: "...What about this little yellow duck used for children's baths?"

"You might like it?"

Chi Shuyi said with a smile on his face, no, he didn't like it.

People say that alphas will frantically fill their homes with food, decorations, and certain adult products before their omegas come into heat.

Chi Shu also saw it.

Because the demand for goods was too high, they ended up having to use the logistics system to place unified orders and wait for the supermarket's delivery robot to transport the truck of goods to their homes. They could not enjoy the fun of ordinary supermarket shopping of "putting whatever you see in the shopping cart".

Time flies, and it's the 21st in a flash. The little housekeeper "filled" the home one by one with the goods they brought back yesterday.

In addition, Yan Qing also ordered half a truckload of roses: blue, red, pink, everything you want.

Sitting in the sea of ​​flowers, Chi Shuyi quietly sneezed several times.

After decorating the house, Yan Qing sat at the living room table and processed the new round of upgrade codes for the little butler on the bracelet. This time the upgrade of the little butler is not a simple system upgrade. After several years of being in the eggshell stage, the little butler was the first to gain legs.

The little butler was very satisfied with its new look and blew an eloquent rainbow fart: "Master, this is an important step for the little butler to evolve into a humanoid alpha robot. The little butler will definitely remember this special day forever. The little butler will always love it. Master."

Yan Qing pursed his lips, looked at the robot in front of him that walked like a "sand sculpture", and smiled helplessly: "The temporary design is indeed not very elegant. It will be dismantled another day."

The little butler walked out with its new short legs. The aura of the Victoria's Secret T stage, "No, no, no, absolutely cannot be dismantled. The little butler loves these legs very much. These legs can be lengthened. The little butler is already a 1.7 meter humanoid alpha!"

No ! It's okay to stretch it, but once the two compass-like mechanical legs are stretched, the little housekeeper looks more like a sand sculpture.

Chi Shu also covered his mouth and snickered.

Yan Qing glanced at him, cleared his throat and said to the young housekeeper: "I have upgraded your functions. Your main task during this period is to patrol outside and don't let anyone enter this house. These seven days I don't want to be disturbed by anyone.

"..." Chi Shuyi stopped laughing.

Little Butler: "Little Butler understands! Anyone who attempts to invade this room will be asked by the butler to try the power of the biubiu cannon. "

Well," Yan Qing pushed the little housekeeper out, "You have to charge it outside, and you are not allowed to come in for these seven days." "

Little housekeeper: "..."

The door was closed mercilessly. Yan Qing took off his own bracelet and Chi Shuyi's bracelet, turned off the power, and put them casually on the entrance cabinet without asking anything.

He went to the kitchen Walking away, counting the food they need for the next seven days.

Last night, the little housekeeper prepared the food they need for the next seven days overnight. Platefuls of fried rice and noodles were served on plates and covered with plastic wrap; the walk-in refrigerator There are plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products. If Yan Qing wants to go down, the ingredients are all available. There is also a lot of self-heating rice and self-heating soup in the locker next door.

Everything looks perfect. Yan Qing breathed a sigh of relief. , picked up a big bag on the living room and continued to check it.

Chi Shu also followed closely, "What else do you want to do?

"Check the last step. " Yan Qing said with a relaxed expression.

"The last step?" "Chi Shu was also confused.

They arrived at the master bedroom. After Yan Qing looked around for a week, he took out a few boxes from the bag and used the boxes to make shapes on the bedside table.

Chi Shu also didn't pay attention to Yan Qing's movements. The closet door was open, and his eyes were attracted by the newly placed row of sexy and hot pajamas inside.

He picked up a set of leopard print bikinis and asked, "What is this? Are we going to go swimming?"

"Maybe," Yan Qing said without looking back, using several boxes to form a small pyramid, "Those in the closet are small You pick the cat suit you like."

"..."

The docile white cat, the funny calico cat, the pink wild cat, are indeed cat pajamas. Chi Shu also put the leopard print back in his hand, "Why is there a leopard among a group of cats?"

"Huh?" Yan Qing was a little confused, "Isn't that an orange cat?"

"..." Chi Shu Yi covered her cheeks, walked up to Yan Qing, looked at the completed strawberry-flavored little pyramid, and asked, "Why is it new?"

"I've already used the previous one," Yan Qing said calmly.

"..."

After dealing with the bedside table, Yan Qing looked at the massage chair next to the bed. He pressed Chi Shuyi on the massage chair, looked left and right, and looked carefully.

Chi Shu also felt scared when he saw him: "...What are you going to do?" Yan

Qingqing stepped forward, held his chin, and said pertinently: "This is a good location."

He moved a small table and put it on Next to the massage chair, another small pyramid was built on the small table.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

The master bedroom was properly decorated, and Yan Qing walked to the bathroom. Chi Shuyi followed at a distance, not daring to follow too closely.

He held on to the bathroom door frame and peered in, feeling worried: "Don't do this, I'm a little scared if you do this."

Yan Qing tried the bathtub in the bathroom. After trying it, he got up and built a small pyramid on the sink. He touched the temperature of the sink and said to himself, "It's a bit cold."

"Come here." Yan Qing waved to him.

Chi Shuyi walked forward slowly, "What's a little cold?"

Without saying a word, Yan Qing carried him to the sink, "Is your butt cold?"

"..."

"Cold, right?" Yan Qing thought for a while. He said, "I'm going to get a red mat to put it on."

But after a while, there was a red mat on the sink, and there was a very big heart on the red mat.

Chi Shu also said: "..."

For more than an hour, Yan Qing was looking for a suitable place at home to build a small pyramid, close the windows, and draw the curtains.

Chi Shu also didn't understand why there was a base in the gym.

After everything was ready, they returned to the first floor. Yan Qing closed the doors and windows tightly, and closed all the curtains with a clang.

Finally, this place became a qualified heat refuge.

Chi Shu also talked to Sanran and put forward his true thoughts: "Are there too many pyramids?" They

even put them on the bar table. Doesn't Yan Qing not like the kitchen?

"No." Yan Qing clapped his hands and looked at his masterpiece with a satisfied look on his face: "The estrus period is just right."

"..."

"By the way, I forgot about the mobile team." Yan Qing added, " The mobile team responds to unexpected situations."

Chi Shuyi broke out in a cold sweat, "There is also a mobile team?"

Yan Qing found the little red-crowned crane that was given to him before. The red-crowned crane studied for a while, and easily grabbed the box with its feet and flew around in the air.

"In case of special circumstances, it can help deliver things so that we will not be forced to interrupt." Yan Qing said calmly.

Chi Shu also had a trace of panic in order to make every effort to plan this matter.

It was approaching twelve o'clock. After taking a shower, Chi Shuyi changed into a pair of silk pajamas, lying in front of the window sill and looking at the patrolling housekeeper not far away.

Yan Qing was sitting on the sofa in the living room and suddenly said, "I have something for you."

"It's almost twelve o'clock, aren't we going back to the room?" Upon hearing the call, Chi Shuyi closed the curtains and stood up from the window sill. "You're not sleepy?"

"You're not sleepy, you're in good spirits."

Yan Qing patted his thigh, "Sit up." There was a red decorative box on the table in the living room, and Chi Shuyi sat on his lap with her legs apart. , "Give me the ring now?"

"Happy wedding to us, wife." Yan Qing put the ring on his ring finger, "Give me a name first, and then drive."

The wedding ring on the ring finger has sparkle, a simple men's style . Chi Shu also lowered his eyebrows, took the ring that belonged to Yan Qing, lowered his head and helped him push the ring in: "Happy wedding to us, husband." The

twelve o'clock bell rang, and Yan Qing held Chi Shu with his left hand. Yi's left hand came closer and smelled the back of his neck: "Start?"

Chi Shuyi leaned back and said sarcastically: "Although it's the same day, there will be a few hours of error in the estrus period of the omega, and I don't know. I know exactly when it will start."

Yan Qing held his butt, rubbed it harshly, found the right position and pulled him back to his waist, "I can induce you to go into heat, can you say a few opening words?"

Smell The familiar aroma numbed his tail vertebrae all the way to the back of his neck. Chi Shuyi threw herself into his arms, the scent of flowers on his body dissipating little by little, "Huh?"

"That's not spicy enough." Yan Qing said with a smile.

"Then, bite me?"

"Although it's pale and feeble, it deserves a reward." Yan Qing skillfully held Chi Shuyi steady to prevent him from rubbing around.

Yan Qing held his glandular skin in her mouth and used her canine teeth to leave a passionate kiss that smelled of pheromones. "Quick, continue."

His neck was numb, his waist was numb, and his legs were weak. Chi Shuyi reluctantly finished the sentence: "Ask for love and mark?"

Yan Qing was stunned, and suddenly laughed out loud, "I like things that are more straightforward, and more straightforward."

Chi Shuyi remembered that Cheng Zi gave him The first sentence in his book was whispered in Yan Qing's ear with a nasal sound.

"So straightforward?" Yan Qing was stunned, "I like it, okay, I'll satisfy you."

The author has something to say: The text ends here, I'm late, I'll show you how cute I am and make a slide_vThank

you

"eat "Ding Rainbow", "Today is so mysterious" mine feeding

Because the three times during this period were really too chaotic and I couldn't hold it any longer. I was so devastated that I felt like I was in my twilight years. I became old instantly. It was really miserable. Basic extra weekend update (/O)/~

Thanks for all the feedback, I feel confident. Leave a comment on the last chapter today and get a 100jjb red envelope. Thank you for seeing this, waving hands, bowing, and tearfully kissing mua