Chapter 59

The white light outside the window was a bit dazzling, and Chi Shuyi reluctantly opened his eyes. A hand pressed on his body, and he completely lost consciousness below his waist. YR.

The neck can still move.

Chi Shu also took a breath. I almost thought I was paralyzed.

With a heat source pressed against his side, he slightly twisted his sore neck and saw Yan Qing's side face sleeping peacefully with her eyes closed. The alpha next to him breathed evenly, and even when he fell asleep, he showed a contented expression.

"..."

His body had all the memories, and he covered his face, not knowing how to face the person who was sleeping with him.

He should face it calmly, but when he saw Yan Qing, he couldn't help but feel frightened.

With a bitter face, Chi Shuyi rubbed his face slightly.

He moved out, and Yan Qing, who was "asleep," suddenly tightened her hand around his waist, pulled him back instantly, and shouted, "Baby."

"..."

Chi Shu was also struck by the sound of "Baby. " I was shocked. Last night, Yan Qing also shouted at the baby and acted as fiercely as a tiger. As soon as he recovered from the shock, a certain alpha who was sleeping with his eyes closed suddenly pressed on him and gave him a passionate and deep throat kiss without fail.

"..."

Chi Shuyi responded for five seconds, "Well..."

He couldn't breathe at all, and could only hold on to the sheets feebly.

Alpha's body temperature always seems to be one degree Celsius higher than that of Omega. Yan Qing was very hot now, and it was getting hotter.

Yan Qing only let him go every time when he couldn't breathe and was on the verge of suffocation. Chi Shu also panted heavily.

Yan Qing lay on top of him, still pretending to be asleep, and looked like he was talking in his sleep, "Yesterday, how was it?"

"..."

As if being pressed again, Chi Shuyi was shocked and frightened. shake.

"Okay?" Yan Qing asked again.

The words "so tired" stuck in my mouth, but I still couldn't say them out in the end. Chi Shuyi was depressed for a while, then pushed the person on him away slightly, "I...I'm going to take a bath." When

the voice came out, he realized that his voice was tortured to the point of being unusual and hoarse.

Yan Qing: "No, I've washed it."

"...Yes, really?" Chi Shuyi moved away awkwardly. He had no memory of this matter at all.

"While you were asleep," Yan Qing turned over and pressed him under her, "Do you have any impression?"

"...No." Chi Shuyi's heart beat like a drum and she didn't dare to look at him at all.

"Well, okay?"

Chi Shu was quite resentful when talking about this. His whole body was falling apart, his hands and feet were weak, and his body was hollowed out. All in all, everything was not good at all.

"It's not good," Chi Shu said bitterly, "It's a little uncomfortable." Yan

Qing's eyes flashed with a hint of astonishment, mixed with doubts about his ability, "You said yesterday that it was okay..."

"..."

Chi Shu Also with a straight face. Yan Qing seemed to have misunderstood what he meant.

Yan Qing originally had a contented expression of "I decide the country", but when she saw him frowning, she immediately became very restrained, "What's wrong with you? I, I'll massage it for you? Next time..."

"Not next time. , I want to take classes."

"...Next time the technology will improve," Yan Xiang promised him, "Please organize the organization not to deprive me of my hobby."

"..."

Chi Shuyi really couldn't face his serious family openly and calmly. The alpha, who was talking dirty words, got up from the bed mumbling.

He was about to turn over and get out of bed. Yan Qing held his arm like he was holding an old woman crossing the road, and said warmly: "You, please slow down."

"...I, I can move." After lying down for so long, he has recovered. coming.

"Don't get up to your waist," Yan Qing said warmly, helping him sit up slowly, and put a pillow on his back, "Slow down."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

What on earth is he going to do? He explained to Yan Qing that the pain he was talking about was body aches, not what Yan Qing thought.

The two of them stood up together, and the quilt slid off their bodies, exposing their lean chests. Against the background of gray-blue sheets, his pale body had countless mottled marks. On his body, there were also red marks from his bites, as bright as gouache and rouge.

Yesterday, under the stimulation of Yan Qing's pheromones, he did a lot of things that were completely impossible to do normally.

Chi Shuyi regretted it, and now he regretted it very much. He especially regretted it when he saw the deep tooth marks on Yan Qing's neck. With his mind exploding, Chi Shuyi lay straight back on the bed, closing his eyes and pretending to be dead.

Misunderstanding something again, Yan Qing was eager to try: "Do you want to come again?"

"...?"

Chi Shuyi covered his eyes, opened the gaps between his two fingers, and looked at the alpha next to him through the gaps between his fingers.

This alpha was the same as when he first saw him. His face was as calm as water and his eyes were bright. This man clearly had the face of a gentleman.

For the sake of his own life, Chi Shuyi said politely: "I, I'm actually a little hungry suddenly..."

Yan Qing pressed a kiss on his forehead, "Okay, I'll help you get your clothes. What are you wearing today? " ?"

Chi Shuyi closed his eyes tightly, gritted his teeth, and uttered two words: "Whatever..."

"Whatever? Then wear my clothes today? To commemorate our successful exchange of tastes yesterday and today." Yan Qing said warmly. .

"..."

"Shall I bring it over and help you put it on?"

A few words pricked his fragile nerves. Chi Shuyi immediately sat up holding the quilt and panicked: "I, I put it on myself."

The movement was too big, and behind him When it was sour, I gasped, and an inaudible groan escaped from my mouth.

As soon as this muffled groan came out of his mouth, Yan Qing looked at him steadily, his eyes unreadable.

"..."

Yan Qing coughed twice, turned his head away, his ears turned red, and said to himself: "If you're not hungry, we-"

"I'm hungry, I'm extremely hungry."

Yan Qingchi got up from the bed, topless, as if she was sorry, "Okay, I'll go down and cook some noodles for you, I'm hungry too."

The

little housekeeper stood in a corner of the living room, and the LED screen was Darkly, it is still being upgraded in the background.

Chi Shu also touched his belly. It was already the evening of the second day, and almost twenty hours had passed since ten o'clock last night.

Yan Qing stood in front of the open cupboard and cooked noodles for him. For some special reasons, he was too unsteady and could not force himself to help Yan pass the plate.

Not long after, two bowls of udon noodles with tomato tonkotsu soup base, supplemented by sea duck eggs, tender beef tenderloin, Naruto rolls, etc. were brought to the table. Yan Qing also served a few dishes of side dishes.

The aroma of the ingredients is overwhelming. Chi Shu also has stomach acid churning.

After cooking two bowls of noodles, Yan Qing pinned him down at the dining table and asked calmly: "Apart from fried eggs, I can only make noodles, so you can only make do with them."

"Yeah."

"You can compare. Do you like the butler's cooking?"

"Huh?"

Yan Qing raised her eyebrows at him.

Until now, Chi Shuyi was still a little panicked when he saw Yan Qing. He shook his head dumbly, "I, I can't do anything..."

Yan Qing raised his eyebrows again.

"You, you did a great job." Chi Shuyi shook his head, stretched out his thumb stiffly to Yan Qing, and then focused on the bowl of noodles in front of him.

Where he couldn't see, his alpha's eyes suddenly became obscure.

"Can I start?" Chi Shuyi picked up the chopsticks.

Let's eat some noodles quickly. After eating, he went back to the guest room and closed the door to avoid Yan Qing.

"Wait," Yan Qing called him, "Let's have a ceremony first."

"What ceremony?"

Chi Shuyi raised his head, just as Yan Qing crossed the dining table, came over and pressed a kiss on his forehead. The forehead is a little softer.

"..."

Yan Qing: "As I promised you last time, you will charge interest for eating my noodles."

"I just gave it to you." Chi Shuyi pretended to be calm and said, "You just kissed me. For a moment."

"No, I was demonstrating just now," Yan Qing said lightly, "This is what you have to do."

Chi Shu also lowered his eyes and stared at the steaming bowl of noodles, begging to be let go: "It won't taste good if the noodles fall off. We've kissed many times and we're tired of it. Let's forget it this time."

Yan Qing moved his face away and raised his chin.

His alpha completely occupied his sight, and Chi Shuyi's mind was buzzing.

Oh my gosh, it was the same distance yesterday.

"Kiss me." Yan Qing let go of his hand, stretched out his face, and said calmly: "I'm ready."

"...I don't dare."

"Don't dare?"

She really doesn't worry about Yan Qing turning into a beast. dare.

"According to scientific data, alphas need to be encouraged in certain relationships. Otherwise, I will still do a bad job next time." Yan Qing said nonsense seriously.

Chi Shuyi pretended not to understand what he was talking about, but Yan Qing seemed to have really misunderstood.

Chi Shuyi: "You, you don't need encouragement."

He is strong enough.

"I need to re-establish my confidence," Yan Qing cleared his throat, "Come on?"

Chi Shuyi pressed the table, leaned forward casually, and quickly smacked Yan Qing's face while he wasn't paying attention. .

"I'm kissing you. I want to eat noodles."

As soon as he picked up the chopsticks, Yan Qing stretched out her long legs and picked him up, holding his buttocks.

Chi Shuyi was stunned, his upper body flew into the air, and he clamped his waist with his legs to prevent himself from falling. "What are you going to do?" Yan

Qing pressed him against the wall and kissed him fiercely.

Ten minutes later, Yan Qing said: "I'm not bored."

After a while, he added: "If I change the pattern, you won't be bored."

The author has something to say: Big Brother Reviewer, there is nothing below the neck... [ Eleven times]

I'm really just physically hungry.

I'm putting a pillow on my waist. I'm not preparing to exercise. I'm

pressing you. It's not that pressing or that

exercise. The telekinesis has ended at the beginning_(:τ」∠)_Let

me go. go out!