Chapter 10

Chi Shuyi followed Yan Qing in a daze, while Yan Qing opened a path for him in front. He looked at Yan Qing's back as he passed through the sea of ​​people.

Along the way, their hands kept holding each other, and the temperature in their palms slowly increased. The temperature was transmitted from the arms to his heart, causing ripples in his brain.

His bracelet lit up, and Xiao Yuelao came out and secretly lay next to his ear, "Congratulations to the little master, your wish has come true. Next, the little master will try to kiss the master."

Chi Shuyi's His eyes were following Yan Qing, and he lowered his voice, "How can I..."

Xiao Yuelao: "This depends on the resourcefulness of the little master. The best place for kissing recommended by our system is the carousel, the best place to express love. It's a Ferris wheel. When the little master sits on the merry-go-round, you can ask the master to help you up, and then brush the master's cheek casually, thus completing a kiss."

Xiaoyue Lao: "The test point is, casually, brush, Then apologize embarrassingly, remembering to blush."

​​Chi Shuyi pressed Xiao Yuelao's bracelet back and said softly: "I understand."

He silently held Yan Qing's hand tightly. Yan Qing

froze and turned around, "Huh?"

Chi Shuyi's ears went numb, he shook his head and walked up to Yan Qing, "Let's... let's go ride the merry-go-round, I, I want to play. "

Originally, the next item they decided on was the sledgehammer. Yan Qing looked at him indifferently and said without questioning the reason, "Okay, let's go play the merry-go-round."

They temporarily changed their route and went to ride the merry-go-round. The two of them went to the merry-go-round. place to queue. The queue was very long, and Chi Shuyi and Yan Qing, two outstanding-looking non-B people, were mixed in the crowd and received unprecedented attention and salutes.

There were people peeking at Yan Qing from front to back. Chi Shuyi rang his alarm bell and immediately stood in front of Yan Qing. The only thing missing is that it says: This ALPHA has an O, so don't worry about it.

He stood in front of him as a handsome and well-knit omega who was born to be admired by others. Several passers-by whistled at Chi Shuyi with fiery eyes.

Yan Qing took Chi Shuyi's hand and pulled him behind him. When Chi Shuyi saw another omega looking at Yan Qing, he immediately stood in front of him. He made up his mind to cover him up.

Yan Qing: "..."

Yan Qing rubbed the center of his brows, put his palms on Chi Shuyi's shoulders helplessly, pulled him over, and hugged him weakly.

Chi Shu also said: "..."

The subtle scent of perfume on Yan Qing's body hit his nostrils, and he didn't know where to put his hands. Yan Qing held his shoulders, so he had to put his hands behind his back.

"What are you doing?" Chi Shuyi asked softly. Yan

Qing glanced around without squinting, "Be good, don't stand in front, there will be many people peeking at you."

Chi Shuyi: "...No."

No one looked at him, they all peeked at Yan leaning people. Those wearing red clothes, blue clothes, and green clothes couldn't stop the wild bees and butterflies. Chi Shuyi really couldn't understand why he had so many love rivals.

Yan Qing looked around and said in a calm voice: "At nine o'clock, an alpha stared at your face for nine seconds and your collarbone for half a minute."

He paused and continued: "At two o'clock Direction, the two betas secretly took photos of you for two minutes. They were so excited that they dropped their bracelets."

"And the alpha behind us has advanced ten meters from the beginning to now, and his eyes are on your waist and legs. He stayed there for three minutes with a bad look."

Yan Qing reminded him in a low voice, "Come out with me, and I have to ensure that you are not harassed by others."

He whispered these words in his own ears, as if A rumbling thunder struck him to pieces, burnt on the outside and tender on the inside.

Chi Shuyi estimated that his face was very red now.

The two of them were very close. Yan Qingxu hugged him and suddenly said, "Your hair is messed up."

Chi Shuyi raised his eyes and looked at him in confusion.

"Well, it's right here..." Yan Qing stretched out his hand and drew a circle on his hair. "It was messy when I was riding the roller coaster just now."

Chi Shuyi held Yan Qing's hand tightly and used The other hand brushed his forehead hair, "Is this... better?"

Yan Qing looked at his hair and commanded: "Go a little further, there is a bunch of hair sticking up."

Chi Shu also looked at him. Looking up and fiddling around blindly, Yan Qing suddenly smiled and said: "The more I mess with it, the messier it gets, let me do it." When

these words came out of Yan Qing's mouth, Chi Shuyi's heartbeat accelerated uncontrollably. He pressed the back of his neck and bowed his head obediently.

"Okay, can I touch you?"

"Well," Chi Shuyi's face was hot, "Anywhere, anywhere."

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a warm palm on his head, and that little weight Pressed on his forehead. Looking up, Chi Shuyi glanced at Yan Qing.

Li Qing lowered her eyes and stared at him.

The two looked at each other for a while, holding their breath unconsciously, and then silently looked away with their ears red.

The carousel was close at hand, but God was not kind to them. One of the people in line had an omega suddenly go into heat, and a fragrant, fruit-flavored pheromone filled the entire carousel area.

Estrus causes the butterfly effect, but after a while, there are several different pheromones in the air. The park's air monitoring detected excessive levels of pheromones and began spraying barrier agents.

The sweet smell of barrier agent filled the air, the crowd was commotion, and Chi Shuyi clutched the back of his neck tightly.

"Stop playing, okay? Let's go somewhere else. I and the other Alphas will become very dangerous later."

"Well..." Chi Shuyi blushed.

To be honest, he really wanted to see the danger that Yan Qing was talking about, but he was afraid that Yan Qing wouldn't react at all and it would be really embarrassing for him to go into heat in front of him first.

Surrounded by pheromones, Chi Shuyi's skin became sensitive, the back of his neck swelled, and there were more eyes falling on him that he could not ignore.

The park's announcement directed everyone to a safe place. Yan Qing put her arms around his waist and began to walk back.

Chi Shuyi broke into a cold sweat when he heard the footsteps following him closely behind him.

The omega's instinct told him that there were several alphas following him.

Yan Qing pressed his hand and said, "Don't panic."

After leaving the merry-go-round, a parade float happened to pass by. Yan Qing hugged him and got on the car, quickly closing the door. Chi Shu also raised his head and looked at the several alphas passing by outside the car window.

In front of the traveling car is a row of singing butler rabbits, and there is a cabin in the center of the car. Yan Qing put him on the soft leather sofa in the car cabin, took off his coat and put it on his head, saying warmly: "Are you feeling better?"

"Much better." Chi Shu also tightened his grip on Yan Qing's coat, gradually settling down. Come down. I didn't notice it on the way, and only after I calmed down could I smell the faint fragrance of flowers on my body.

His pheromones still couldn't help but leak out a little. Chi Shuyi covered the back of his neck, "Sorry... I'm rude again."

"Don't apologize," Yan Qing squatted in front of him and asked suddenly, "What does your pheromone smell like?"

"Huh?" Chi Shu was not sure if he heard it wrong. Would Yan Qing really ask him this rogue question?

Yan Qing looked at him and said calmly: "Would you like to tell me?"