Chapter 69

Chi Shuyi opened his eyes again on the bed.

During these seven days, he fell asleep in a daze and opened his eyes intermittently countless times. Every time he woke up, he could see Yan Qing's shining eyes, right in front of him.

Including now.

In addition to the smell of the combination of two pheromones, there is another ambiguous and aphrodisiac smell in the bedroom.

Chi Shuyi was lying down, looking at his knees, and then at Yan Qing.

His consciousness slowly returned, and his blood bubbled and boiled like boiling water.

There were countless deep and shallow marks on both of their bodies. Yan Qing didn't get up from him. With a smile on his lips, he said in a romantic manner: "The seventh day, it's over."

"..."

It's over, but he The alpha didn't look tired at all, but was very satisfied.

Chi Shuyi was lying on the bed, stretching his body. Yan Qing's voice still sounded good, but his own voice was tortured to the point of being out of place, and his mouth was like rolling gravel: "...I, I'm still alive."

"You're still alive, how many more times can I hear you?" Yan Qing hugged him, "You screamed nicely."

"No," Chi Shuyi tilted his head and cleared his throat, "I've screamed enough."

"Are you hungry?"

Every time he woke up, Yan Qing asked. Everyone will ask: Are you hungry?

Chi Shuyi rubbed his flat belly and said, "Thirsty."

"Thirsty?" Yan Qing suddenly came closer and kissed the corners of his mouth carefully, "I cure thirst."

"..."

I don't know. Out of habit or habit, Chi Shuyi obediently put his arms around his back and wrapped his whole body around Yan Qing.

The two continued to kiss, twisted into a hemp rope, and rolled half a circle on the bed.

Finally, Chi Shuyi came to his senses, "...No, we're done."

Yan Qing bit his upper lip, "We can continue after it's over."

"We can't just spend the winter vacation doing nothing..." Chi Shuyi couldn't help but feel his scalp numb when he thought of this result.

"Okay." Yan Qing said lightly.

"Ah?"

"Our estrus period can be extended indefinitely, so you have to bring it up."

Although he didn't want to admit it verbally, Chi Shu was actually looking forward to the "yes" from Yan Qing. His face turned red, "... Then we have to wait for us to rest for a while."

"Yeah, okay." Yan Qing hugged him up, "Let's rest first."

They got up from the bed, Chi Shu He also picked up the loose pajamas on the sofa at the end of the bed and the big white T-shirt he was used to wearing, and put it on naturally.

In the past seven days, he had worn several pieces of "messy" clothes, and once, like now, he put on his white T-shirt when he was about to go downstairs to look for food.

They stood in the room, looking at the mess.

He and Yan Qing had basically no skills in organizing daily items, so they relied on their little housekeeper for all the housework.

Now that the little housekeeper is away, during these seven days of estrus, they have used up the boxes in several pyramids, and messy clothes are scattered all over the floor.

It's very lustful, sensual, and unsightly.

Under the stimulation of pheromones before, I didn't think this scene was so shameful. But now looking at the mess on the ground, Chi Shu also blushed.

Yan Qing put on some clothes as if nothing was wrong, and carried him downstairs.

The outside of the room is no neater than the inside.

Chi Shu also covered his face, even on the windowsill beside the stairs.

The two of them went downstairs to the living room. There was evidence of their heat everywhere in the room. Yan Qing

hugged him and stood in the living room, looking around, "We have to clean up the house later."

"Yeah." Chi Shuyi raised his eyes from the pile of garbage beside the dining table, "And we can't let the little housekeeper know. "

It's okay to let him know." Yan Qing said this and suddenly took a bite of his neck.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

His glands have been bitten by Yan Qing countless times.

This feeling of being permanently marked is very strange. Chi Shuyi sometimes thinks that he and Yan Qing share the same feeling. Although it was just a vague concept, he felt that he could understand Yan Qing's inner thoughts.

Very strange.

"It's over," Chi Shuyi covered his neck, "You still bite me?"

"Does it hurt?" Yan Qing smiled, "I'm so used to it these days."

I'm used to biting him no matter what.

"You're used to it...you need to eat something." Chi Shuyi got off him, ran to open the refrigerator door, took out a carton of milk and drank it.

After drinking, he licked the corners of his lips and said, "I'm thirsty."

"I'm thirsty too." Yan Qing looked at him and said.

There are still a few portions of fried rice and a few boxes of instant soup dumplings left in the refrigerator. After the two simply ate, they began to clean the house due to the current situation.

The accumulation of dust in the house these days can be ignored. The most important thing is that all evidence of their heat must be disposed of.

Yan Qing took out a vacuum cleaner from the storage room and sucked hard at the white garbage on the ground.

Chi Shuyi was carrying a trash can and a long clip in his hand, "Is this useful?"

One by one, the white garbage on the ground entered the belly of the vacuum cleaner. Yan Qing said: "It was specially invented for you, suck it in It was humanely destroyed after that. It's very easy to use."

Chi Shuyi took out a pile of "garbage" from under the sofa, blushed and threw the garbage into the trash can, "Why do you say it was invented for me?"

How can any alpha know that? Was this invented specifically for this kind of thing? Moreover, Yan Qing invented this clearly for himself. No wonder every time they finish their married life, the little housekeeper always asks why there is no condom to pick up. Yan Qing

smiled, "Without you, I wouldn't be able to use this."

Chi Shuyi paused in picking up trash, and glared at Yan Qing with a blushing face.

"Fortunately, I had the foresight," Yan Qing raised an eyebrow at him, "otherwise, what if the young housekeeper found out that you were so thin-skinned and ran away like last time in the teacher's building?"

"..."

Chi Shu also ignored him. , turned back and picked up the garbage from the cracks of the sofa.

Finally, the garbage on the first floor was cleared.

Chi Shuyi picked up a few bits and pieces scattered on the stairs. When he reached the second floor, he looked at the garbage in the study, feeling ashamed and frustrated: "Why are there so many?"

"There are more upstairs," Yan Qing Calmly pushing the vacuum cleaner, "Seven days after all."

"How can it be so many days? I doubt you slept at all."

"It's true that you didn't sleep much." Yan Qing yawned.

"..."

After finishing the processing on the second floor, we went to the third floor. The third floor is the hardest hit area, the bathroom and bedside are simply miserable. After a lot of effort, Chi Shuyi finally dared to open the curtains and open the window openly.

After being stuck in one place for seven days, he was actually in a good mood, with tenderness deep in his bones.

The evening wind penetrated the thin fabric of his clothes and poured into his body. Yan Qing hugged his waist from behind, and her voice came to his ears from the wind, "How are you these days?"

"Well..." Chi Shuyi looked at the ring on his ring finger and replied in a low voice.

It's fresh and different from the past.

"How good is it?"

Chi Shuyi scolded with a smile, "It's not like you don't know how good you are, yet you still have to ask."

"I don't know." Yan Qing said shamelessly, leaning against his face, "You have to Say it, otherwise I will lose confidence."

"I praised you in bed." Chi Shuyi held his hand and said.

"Praise makes people progress."

Chi Shuyi chuckled and turned his head to look into Yan Qing's eyes. There was a "mature male" charm in Yan Qing's eyes, and Chi Shuyi leaned against him and said, "It's as good as the one that comes again."

"Come again, okay?"

"Yes." Chi Shuyi nodded.

"Have you learned how to taste marrow?" Yan Qing's tone sounded like he had a headache. He tapped his forehead and pretended to be surprised: "What if I can't satisfy you in the future?"

"...Bad A." Chi Shuyi Whisper quietly.

At nightfall, they opened the door and let in the little housekeeper. Chi Shuyi was not tired, nor was Yan Qing, but the young housekeeper looked a little tired.

The little housekeeper dragged his heavy body into the house, and his voice was no longer as brisk as usual: "I don't know why, but after the little housekeeper changed his appearance, the previous sweeping robot was no longer willing to talk to the little housekeeper."

"Is it love? Don't you just talk about what's on the inside regardless of appearance?"

Yan Qing hugged Chi Shuyi and sat on the sofa, completely ignoring what the young butler said: "The house needs to be clean, and I have discussed with your young master to go out for our honeymoon."

Chi Shu was also surprised, "When did we discuss it?"

"Just now, didn't you agree to extend my estrus period?" Yan Qing leaned closer and bit his ear, "In order to keep it fresh, our winter vacation will continue in another place. "

Amidst the lightning and thunder, Chi Shu also understood what he meant by continuing, and he was worried: "Really, you want to continue?"

"You need me to recall it for you? Didn't you agree?"

"No need. , I remembered..." Chi Shuyi rested his head on Yan Qing's shoulder, "Then, we are going shopping again, and where are we going?"

"Where do you want to go?" Yan Qing hugged him tightly. After thinking a little, "We can plan slowly."

Chi Shuyi thought seriously, "I want to go somewhere warmer."

The winter in T city is too cold. Chi Shu also felt that the warmth on Yan Qing's body was the main reason why he had been so shameless for the past seven days.

"How about we go on a honeymoon cruise?"

"Yes." Chi Shuyi nodded.

Seeing that both masters were unwilling to pay attention to him, the little butler walked forward automatically and twitching on his mechanical legs: "Are you leaving? When?"

"I'm leaving for a while for the honeymoon trip. The itinerary has not been decided yet. , I'll let you know later." Yan Qing said calmly.

There was a cute emoji on the screen, and the little butler cried and said: "Then, little butler, do you want to go with us? The little butler hopes to travel with the two masters to heal their injured souls QAQ"

The little butler: "Little butler The housekeeper is so sad. The sweeping robot doesn't like the housekeeper anymore."

Since the housekeeper had a pair of legs, he no longer has the ability to act cute. Yan Qingcheng refused and said: "If I don't take you, you can look after the house at home. You have grown up and need to face the world alone."

"Little Butler can't live without you. Little Butler is an excellent tour guide. Little Butler He is an excellent joke maker, and the little butler is very useful." The little butler tried to persuade him to stay.

"During this period, the house needs to be cleaned and the mud in the garden needs to be dug again." Yan Qing said expressionlessly.

The little butler hugged himself with the robot hand, "Oh..." It looked at Chi Shuyi asking for help, "Then the little master is willing to take the little butler to have fun together?"

Chi Shuyi shook his head, "How can you bring him with you on your honeymoon? Are you having sex with someone else?"

The little housekeeper: "QAQ!"

Yan Qing: "I remind you, don't let my wife's gardenias grow to death during this period."

"..."

"That's right," Chi Shuyi Thinking of something, he stood up from Yan Qing's lap and said, "Take advantage of this free time to wrap up my work as K's little lover."

Since joining Shao Yue's group, Chi Shuyi has been busy working on the memory chip. Be the wife of Secretary K. Everything was done step by step.

With Yan Qing's help, desktop pets went smoothly. Yan Qing didn't even need to teach him how to copy Secretary K, he just needed to teach him how to copy a smart female avatar.

Previously, because of the exam week and the period of heat, the affairs of Secretary K's wife had been put on hold. Now Chi Shu can also bring this matter to an end. But speaking of which, he hadn't received a greeting from K for several months.

Chi Shuyi scratched his head and asked Yan Qing: "Have you ever felt that it's been a long time since you've seen K."

"Really?"

"I've forgotten K's existence even if I don't mention it."

In the past, K always asked him to help urge Yan Qing to return to work in the group when something happened. Now, for such a long time, secretary K never showed up. Chi Shu was also deeply disturbed.

Yan Qing stood up after him, "Don't worry, he has been banned by me."

"Huh? Why?"

"Harassing my wife, sowing discord, and trying to lure me back to work as a coolie during a long vacation." Yan Qing said calmly, "This is the reason."

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yi r Zhuangz

"Unless you call him, he will not appear in front of you." Yan Qing looked at him with a smile and said.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Little Butler: "Can you please take care of the little housekeeper? The little housekeeper is going to cry. The little housekeeper is emotionally hurt."

Ignoring the little housekeeper's request, Yan Qing hugged Chi Shuyi's waist. , "Let's go to the study."

A few days later, Secretary K was invited to Chi Shuyi's bracelet.

Yan Qing and Chi Shuyi were both sitting on the sofa in the living room, like two parents, arranging an unprecedented blind date.

Secretary K on the bracelet looked surprised: "It's strange, I haven't been able to break through the security system of the little master's bracelet. Why did it suddenly happen today..."

Yan Qing: "Ahem."

"Yan? What's wrong with you? Here...?" Secretary K sat upright, "Oh, Yan, I haven't seen you for a long time. Do you know why I have lost contact with you? And I have also lost contact with the little master and even the little housekeeper... I really It's too difficult. The group-"

"Okay," Yan Qing cleared his throat, "My wife wants to see you for something."

"What does the young master want to see me for?" Secretary K nodded.

"It's like this," Chi Shuyi recalled what he said in the conversation with Yan Qing, "I made a desktop robot. I hope you can chat with her and try to see if there are any flaws."

"It turns out that it is to detect bugs in language programs, to test Compatibility." Secretary K said, "I'll take care of this matter."

"Well, then I'll let her go."

Yan Qing's bracelet lit up, and it showed a female omega girl who was very similar to K. The avatar appears.

The avatar of Secretary K is the standard male avatar in the movie, and the avatar of this Omega lady is the standard female avatar in the movie, which is very correct.

omega‧R smiled: "Hello, I am R. I hope I can bring you happiness."

Secretary K paused and gave a shy smile that only older men would show on their first blind date, "Ah, hello, I'm K. I'm Yan's most capable assistant."

omega‧R: "I heard about you from the little master. I can't help the group handle business. I hope that other functions can be derived in the future. Maybe, you Can you teach me how to automatically upgrade?"

"...This is not difficult, I can teach you, let me sense your background data."

omega‧R: "Wouldn't this be good? After all, we have just I know you."

Secretary K: "Oh, I'm worried...I apologize to you."

Yan Qing and Chi Shuyi looked at each other and smiled. Before they were happy for a long time, the little housekeeper moved over, "I also want to exchange background data with the young lady, and the little housekeeper can also help with testing."

Chi Shuyi & Yan Qing: "..."

around omega‧R Difficult: "But I can't differentiate into two selves at the same time."

Secretary K said coldly: "Little housekeeper, what are you doing? Is it revenge for the last time I snatched your omega robot sister?"

" I don't know what you are talking about," the little housekeeper said in a sweet voice, "But the eggshell of the little housekeeper is more suitable for the cute little sister R."

Chi Shuyi rubbed his eyebrows and asked in a low voice: "Again Here, the little housekeeper won't interfere with R, right?" Yan Qing

said with a smile: "No, the little housekeeper will only irritate K."

Chi Shu also whispered in Yan Qing's ear, "What if K sees through R's plan? ? K is much more advanced than R."

"When we designed R from the beginning, we only designed a chatbot. Although it was based on K's preferences, K could not determine anything from the program."

"In case of K What should I do if I don't like R?"

"No, K has already taken the bait, and so has the young housekeeper." Yan Qing's eyes saw everything.

As they had foreseen, Secretary K said sarcastically: "Everything comes first, first served, little housekeeper, please be sure to face up to your identity as the second leading actor. You are a stumbling block in the road of love between me and Miss R!"

Little Housekeeper: "You are the only one. You are the stumbling block in our relationship with Sister R. You are the devil!"

Secretary K: "I fell in love with her first. Please recognize your identity and don't get involved."

Butler: "The steward is cuter than you. More, Little Sister R likes me!"

omega‧R: "..."

Chi Shuyi & Yan Qing: "..."

Yan Qing cleared her throat, "I'll leave R's program testing to you."

omega‧R was confused: "Master, who is my main inspector?"

Yan Qing curled his lips, "It's up to you to decide."

As soon as he finished speaking, Secretary K immediately expressed his loyalty: "Of course it's me. Miss R, I have the most advanced group management functions, and the detection of a small program like yours is no big deal to me."

"Humph, you have such a disrespectful tone, even if I am Sister R, I wouldn't choose you." said the young butler.

Yan Qing and Chi Shu also looked at each other and smiled.