Chapter 66

T big instant impression.

#Shocking, a man stayed in a convenience store late at night just to do something like this#

#The most beautiful omega on campus loves strawberry flavor, which caused a strawberry-flavored product to be sold out#

#The president of the student union published a long article, thanking the campus cp for its contribution to family planning Outstanding Contribution#

#Hahahahahahaha#

Chi Shuyi flipped through the big T entries and rubbed his brows haggardly.

These hot words have been associated with the name of their school. As long as someone searches for relevant information about their school, these terms will be recommended on the search page.

"It's so embarrassing..." Chi Shuyi glanced at a man driving the car, "It's so embarrassing."

Even in this bad situation, Yan Qing still looked calm and said calmly: "Quite. Okay, now the whole world knows that you are my wife."

Chi Shuyi threw the bracelet aside and turned his back angrily to look at the scenery outside the car window, "They still know now that I can't buy a condom with you."

" Didn't you buy it? It's useless." Yan Qing knocked on the steering wheel, "They know that our husband and wife engage in ulterior behavior every night, so they won't miss you."

"..." Chi Shuyi gritted his teeth. , ignore him.

"But one thing is really bad," Yan Qing rubbed his eyebrows, and his tone revealed his fatigue: "You really won't let me touch you?"

Chi Shuyi blushed, turned around, and stared at Yan Qing silently. .

The peach blossom eyes on Yan Qing's face were still very emotional, "You broke the contract. Last night at 9:03, you also swore that you would never refuse any of my requests."

"...I regret it," Chi Shuyi Shrinking up, "I regret it now. I regret it very much. I made a temporary decision to ignore you for a while."

"This decision is too temporary and not good at all." Yan Qing rubbed Chi Shuyi's head, "I'm going to freeze." Dead, you abused me."

"I didn't abuse you," Chi Shuyi whispered, "I'm going to report you to my parents, saying that you bullied me."

Yan Qing: "..."

See Yan Qing stopped talking, and Chi Shuyi was confident: "I want to file a complaint."

He was just talking, but Yan Qing's bracelet suddenly made a vibrating sound, and the butler's tactile stick appeared in the fluorescence.

Little Butler: "Good morning, masters. I just received a sudden notification from Yan's father that they have returned from traveling. I hope to meet you and have a pleasant family dinner together to talk in detail about the elegant things that happened during this time."

Chi Shuyi: "...?"

Yan Qing glanced at Chi Shuyi and asked the young butler uncertainly: "They are all back?"

"Dad Yan just informed the young butler," the young butler in the fluorescent light moved. The tactile stick said, "To be precise, they are the parents of the master and the parents of the little master. The four parents have just got off the plane and are heading to Yuehua Hotel to prepare for a happy and warm family gathering."

Yan Qing & Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chi Shuyi leaned forward and was surprised: "My parents are back too?"

The little housekeeper: "Ang, yes. They said they wanted to see if the little master was pregnant, and they were going to teach the little master Professional techniques for pregnancy preparation and contraception."

Chi Shuyi rubbed his eyebrows.

Although I communicated with Yan Qing's parents on the bracelet after getting married, the two parents got along very happily after they met and even went traveling together.

However, he has not been permanently marked by Yan Qing yet and has to wait until the winter vacation to find time. How can he cope with this?

Chi Shuyi was worried when he heard Yan Qing next door say to the butler on his bracelet: "Pack up a set of clothes for me that are decent and generous, elegant and reliable, serious but not so formal."

Chi Shuyi thought. A block.

The young butler's career as a housekeeper encountered the first crisis, and he asked dully: "What kind of clothes are these?"

Yan Qing pursed his lips, and said in a cold voice: "You can do whatever you want, I don't know what kind of clothes they are."

He glanced at Chi Shuyi again, "By the way, prepare two sets for us, couple outfits that look particularly like couples."

Chi Shuyi & the little housekeeper: "..."

After the little housekeeper went offline, Chi Shuyi asked: "Why are you dressed like this?" "To show affection, after all, it is the first time to meet your parents after marriage." Yan Qing rubbed his ears and suddenly asked, "What do you think I will do to you after we get

married?"

Sour, Chi Shu also avoided Yan Qing's hand, "Huh?"

"Am I particularly bad?" Yan Qing moved closer.

"It's okay..." Chi Shuyi said. Except for being a little embarrassed yesterday, he was still very satisfied with Yan Qing.

"Then when your parents come, can you say something nice about me in front of them?" Yan Qing's eyes flashed with nervousness, and he raised three fingers and swore, "I can promise not to bully you again."

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan

Qing's ears turned red and he said stiffly: "If you give a five-point review, you can get a rebate. I can share the other half of the group's profits with you. This is the highest reward I can give, wife."

"Are you nervous?" Chi Shuyi blinked.

Yan Qing cleared her throat, but she was still a little incoherent, "What do your parents like? I asked the young butler to buy it. I want to leave a good impression."

Yuehua Hotel private room.

There is a pot of yellow artificial silk flowers on the table.

Chi Shuyi and Yan Qing sit side by side. Opposite them, there is a dining table separated from each other. Sitting from left to right are: Yan Qing's father Yan Zhixing, Yan Qing's mother Ms. Qin, Chi Shuyi's mother Ms. Song and Chi Shu Also his father Chi Fu.

This family gathering was eating Western food, and the four parents' eyes were rolling around them, cutting various types of steaks in their hands.

Ms. Song covered her mouth with a handkerchief and whispered: "It's over, it's over, we guessed it right, there is no mark as expected."

Ms. Qin: "How much time is wasted...otherwise I would be a grandma."

Ms. Song: " I almost became a grandmother. I should have visited their home."

Ms. Qin: "Aren't you afraid of disturbing their estrus?"

Chi Fu lowered his voice and said: "Don't scare the children, keep your voice down."

He couldn't quite hear what the four parents were chatting about. He could only catch words like "mark". Chi Shu was sitting on pins and needles, and the spoon he used to scoop up potato salad shook like a sieve of chaff.

It's over, it's over, they know Yan Qing didn't mark him anymore.

Chi Shuyi was in panic. Finally, Yan Zhixing paused and said: "After you get married-"

The box immediately fell into absolute silence, and even the sound of the collision of knives and forks disappeared. Chi Shuyi and Yan Qing They all looked to the far left position.

Yan Zhixing stopped the fork in his hand and said in a slower tone: "After marriage, everything is fine?"

Yan Qing snorted softly, "Okay."

The eyes of the four parents were all focused on Chi Shuyi. After being quiet for half a minute, Chi Shuyi said two words honestly: "Well, okay."

After he answered, the dining table once again fell into deathly silence. Chi Shu also immersed himself in eating salad, picked out the carrots in the glass bowl, and put them aside.

Yan Qing took the carrots from his bowl very naturally and handed him the corn kernels from his own bowl.

Chi Shu also doesn't like to eat carrots, but likes to eat corn. Yan Qing is the exact opposite of him.

The two ignored the "peeping" eyes of their parents and just immersed themselves in their hard work.

After a while, Chi Shuyi and his father said sincerely: "The husband and wife are getting along well together? Are there any conflicts? If any conflicts are resolved in a timely manner, don't spend the night talking about unhappy things." "

Dad, he and I are very harmonious," Yan Qingwen said Sheng said to Chi Fu, "It couldn't be more harmonious."

Chi Shuyi cooperated: "There is no contradiction."

Ms. Song: "Then do you have any plans to prepare for pregnancy?"

Chi Shuyi and Yan Qing shook their heads at the same time.

Ms. Song was stunned: "Oh? No?"

She added: "It's okay if you don't, it's okay if you don't, Xiaochi, you are still young, don't be in a hurry to have a baby."

After this brief conversation, the dining table fell into a huge atmosphere again. of silence.

Chi Shu also counted his heartbeats.

Chi Shuyi's father looked around and said, "Forget it, don't fight, let's ask about business directly."

As soon as these words came out, the expressions of the four parents became very strange, and silence fell again.

"Forget it, I'll start," Ms. Qin coughed. "Last time in estrus, you had no experience and didn't know what to do. Do you need us to talk about it?"

Chi Shuyi & Yan Qing: "..."

"Look at Xiaochi. I'm still a..." Ms. Qin smiled awkwardly, "Parents shouldn't ask about this kind of thing, but my brother doesn't understand anything, and Xiaochi is too young..."

"..."

He knows what he says and what he does. Clearing his throat, "If you don't understand anything, you can ask your parents for advice. You can't always fall in love mentally, right? Physical pleasure is also important."

"It's our negligence as parents," Chi Fu cleared his throat, "The books issued by the school cannot be touched... Xiaochi is such an innocent and good boy, and Yan Qing doesn't understand anything. You don't understand anything, and you don't ask."

Chi Shuyi coughed.

Yan Qing also coughed.

"It's your irresponsible fathers," Ms. Song complained in a low voice as she cut the steaks on her plate hard, "If I hadn't reminded you that the young couple couldn't do anything, they probably wouldn't have kissed until now. Even holding hands makes you blush, and you are still outside, free and happy."

Chi Shuyi & Yan Qing: "..."

"That's true," Ms. Qin smiled, "Xiaochi didn't ask me or his mother about this. Brother didn't ask his two fathers about the problem, we are really worried..."

Ms. Qin looked haggard, "Silly children, marking is not as simple as hugging and sleeping together, marking has a higher level of connotation. "

Chi Shuyi & Yan Qing: "..."

"I searched your school today and found that you tried it yesterday. That's good," Yan Zhixing said with a straight face, "But Yan Qing, don't always care about yourself. Happy, you should take more care of Xiaochi's feelings."

Ms. Song clapped her hands together, "When choosing family planning supplies, not only should Xiaochi choose what he likes, but Xiaochi should also choose what he likes."

Chi Fu nodded: "Xiaochi, too, sometimes It's really hard to deal with omegas when they're in heat, and I've suffered a lot from it."

Ms. Song frowned, "Who are you talking about? Lao Chi, you can say it again if you have the ability."

"Ahem," Ms. Qin looked at Chi Shu intently. Also, "Xiaochi, mother tells you, if you feel uncomfortable, just kick my brother away. That's what I did."

Yan Zhixing: "..."

Ms. Qin said: "But kicking The position is very particular, don't kick it randomly."

"..."

The four parents had a very lively discussion, treating them as pure white chicks who knew nothing, or as novices who knew a little but did nothing. .

Finally, two alpha men and two omega women gave them a lively and vivid introduction to marking education.

In addition to having his glands bitten, Chi Shu has experienced these contents countless times.

After listening, the two "newbies" stiffly walked out of the hotel door. Chi Shuyi was completely paralyzed. He got into Yan Qing's car, hugging his legs and blushing without saying anything.

Yan Qing turned on the car's engine and drove off the highway. "They came back this time just to give us science knowledge."

Yan Qing said calmly: "Originally, they said they would come to our house for a visit, but in the end they were too embarrassed. Come on."

Chi Shuyi pressed his hot cheeks with both hands, and his mouth was squeezed like a chicken's mouth, "I'm embarrassed too."

I don't know what Yan Qing set on the car panel, and the roof of the car opened a Through the small gap, the wind from outside comes in, and that small gap is blocked by the baffle.

Chi Shu also raised his head, "Is the wind leaking?"

Yan Qing smiled slightly, "It's a ride. It's eight o'clock now, let's go for a ride?"

"Okay," Chi Shu also lay down by the window, and the orange lights came into view, " Why don't you just open the window when you're going for a drive?"

He turned his head and ran into Yan Qing's eyes. Yan Qing kept rocking his seat down, and Chi Shu followed the movement of the car's back and slowly lay down. "What do you want to do?"

Yan Qing put down his seat and turned on the car music. , a female voice came out from the loudspeaker.

After turning on the speaker, Yan Qing turned over and sat on Chi Shuyi, her eyes gradually becoming cloudy, "Maybe what they just said was too vivid, and you are too cute."

"What are you going to do?" Chi Shuyi asked blankly.

"You," Yan Qing rubbed the top of his hair, "have you forgiven me? If you ignore me again, I will hang myself in the North Pole."

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

cleared his throat and said seriously. He said nonsense: "Madam, my husband really misses you."

"...But, but," Chi Shu also looked around, and he could clearly see any cars on the highway. He pushed Yan Qing's chest away and said anxiously: "We will be seen by others here. We abide by the laws and don't want cars to shake."

"One-way glass, you can see outside, but you can't see inside from outside. ." Yan Qing folded his arms behind his back and said, "Let's try it in the car."

"We'll be home in two or three minutes," Chi Shuyi said, "Two minutes is too late to do it. What? Let's talk about it when we get back. We'll talk about it when we get back."

"Did you agree?" Yan Qing raised his eyebrows.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

"I'm out of prison, right?" Yan Qing asked again.

"..."

Yan Qing placed a kiss on the corner of his gentle brow, "Don't worry, I just set the route and drove the autopilot. We will go around T city for exactly two hours, which is barely enough."

Chi Shuyi : "..." Why is the time even calculated?

Patiently explaining Chi Shuyi's questions one by one, Yan Qing licked the corners of his lips with a look of lust on his face, "I've booked a drive around the city for two weeks. You can continue when you get home."

Yan Qing took off his shirt. , biting the corner of Chi Shuyi's mouth.

The corner of his mouth tightened, and Chi Shuyi's whole body exploded, exclaiming: "Wait, there's no condom here! Stop!"

Yan Qing stopped and looked at him with a smile, "Yes, the bag I bought yesterday. In the back seat of the car."

The author has something to say: Thanks to "Lemon Tea" mine for feeding, Behart

.^——^

(=°v°=)Ψhart

myhart is hot and red