Chapter 27

Today, Yan Qing went out as usual. Chi Shu also casually folded off the pink roses on the coffee table. He broke off the petals and said to himself: "Mark me today...don't mark me...mark me..."

The little housekeeper was turning around and was washing the floor everywhere. Seeing that Chi Shu was also nearby, he started chatting: "The little master has been sitting on the sofa sighing all day today. Do you need the little butler to take the master out to play? The little butler is about to finish the housework! The little butler is searching for famous food spots. A little expert."

Chi Shuyi shook his head, he was in a bad mood now.

The little butler stretched out his robotic hand from the dining table, rubbed Chi Shuyi's head, and encouraged him: "Humans have a saying, it takes less than a day to freeze three feet."

Chi Shuyi lay on the armrest of the sofa, "Humans There is also a saying, once you gain momentum, it will fade again, and then it will be exhausted."

When he was at his lowest mood, Boss Xiaoyue went online fearlessly.

Xiao Yuelao: "Dear! This is Xiao Yuelao, an intelligent system developed by the well-known scholar O Yuelao! Do you miss me?"

Xiao Yuelao: "I miss you all so much! Oh! Tweet! Tweet!"

The young housekeeper became angry when he saw Xiao Yuelao, the "initiator". It hurriedly slid over and actively protected Chi Shuyi's vital interests, "Xiaoyue, please show me the algorithm of the system. Why did my little master act according to your tips, but in the end it had no effect at all?"

"No effect? " Chi Shu

also silently corrected the young butler, "The young butler will be confused if he cares. No one would have thought that Yan Qing would be in trouble temporarily. We, let's just try again another day. Anyway, Yan Qing will always mark me "."

However, if his family knew about the lack of marking, he would have a headache.

Xiao Yuelao muttered: "It stands to reason that all the strategies given by the Love Demon King are first-class. Why is it that my little master is like a radar with a shielding mark turned on, but it has no effect at all."

The little housekeeper: "You must There is a problem with your system!"

Xiao Yuelao held her arms weakly, "Our tips sometimes do have some problems, but it doesn't matter, Yuelao's system has contacted the Great Demon King of Love himself on behalf of the little master! You know, as a leader in emotional counseling, tickets to meet the Love Demon are hard to come by, and only senior managers know his personal information. So, this time we will definitely succeed!"

Xiaoyue Lao : "Little master, try again?"

Little Butler: "Our little master doesn't want to be fooled by you again."

Chi Shuyi pressed the little butler's tactile stick with one hand and the bracelet with the other, "I...actually, neither So anxious..."

Xiao Yuelao: "Little master, don't you want to be marked earlier?"

"I think so...but," Chi Shuyi whispered, "I know he will mark me."

Xiao Yuelao: " It's decided that we will go to the home of the Love Demon King with our little master! Long live!"

The address given by the system was a store between T University and M University. Twenty minutes later, Yan Qing's idle car parked outside the pink store, and an eggshell rolled out of the car first.

The little butler opened the car door for Chi Shuyi. There was a pair of boxing gloves on its robot hand. "Be careful, little master."

Chi Shuyi leaned over and looked at the boxing gloves on the little butler's hand. "What are these used for?" ?"

Why suddenly there are more of them?

The little butler hesitantly stretched out his fist, "This is used to protect the little master from being captured. Last time the little butler saw an ALPHA without A virtue at the wedding, from then on the little butler silently remembered "Come on, you must bring self-defense weapons when you go out with your little master from now on!"

Can you become a fighting athlete by putting on gloves? Chi Shu is also skeptical.

Little Butler: "This is the anti-wolf hammer launched by the master's group. It is specially designed for Omega. Look at it, little master!" It placed a ten centimeter-thick iron plate on the road and moved it to the iron plate with ticking sounds. On the opposite side of the board, there was a loud bang and the fist flew out.

A big hole opened in the iron plate instantly.

Chi Shuyi blinked and said, "So strong."

Little Butler: "Little Butler, boxing expert! Your personal bodyguard, 100% unafraid of pride! Ouch!"

Chi Shuyi didn't know if he was 100% strong, he just When people on the road saw this scene, they all stayed away when they saw him.

They arrived at the place Xiaoyue Lao prompted. The store is small, the lighting is dim, and in the glass window are mannequins wearing sexy lingerie.

Chi Shu also glanced at the name of the store: PINK&ORANGE.

"Are you sure it's here?" It looked like a place selling women's bras.

Xiao Yuelao showed him the way, "On the second floor, this place full of fantasy fragrance is the home of the great devil of love himself."

Chi Shu also walked through the vending store and walked up a narrow staircase. There is a fluorescent LED display hanging at the end of the stairs, with four big red characters "Do Not Disturb" flashing on it. The speaker outside the security door made a mechanical electric sound, and a nasally voice said: "I am the most beautiful password."

Chi Shuyi said: "..."

What that voice meant was: I am the most beautiful password to open the door.

He couldn't say these words, and Chi Shu also glanced back at the young housekeeper. The little butler understood and said in an electronic voice: "I am the most beautiful, blah blah blah."

The stainless steel door opened with a clang, and Chi Shu also walked in slowly.

The light inside was very dim, and the messy piles of clothes, mannequins, and clothes racks filled the entire space. Among the mountains of debris, he saw a sofa bed more than one meter wide, with a person lying on the bed.

The man raised the sleep mask to his forehead, turned around in confusion, and said in a hoarse voice: "What did Yue Lao tell me about the newbie coming back?"

When seeing his face, Chi Shuyi was shocked, "... ...Chengzi?"

Chengzi was also shocked, Gulu got up from the bed, "Xiaochi?!"

Chi Shuyi & Chengzi: "Why is it you?

Chi Shuyi: "Are you the great devil of love himself? "

Chengzi: "Are you the newbie that Xiaoyuelao mentioned? "

..."

Chi Shuyi still didn't believe it, "How could it be you?" Is your love history blank? "Yiruzhang Chengzi

held his waist and sat back on the bed, his voice trembling: "Do you still remember my dream in high school? "

"Remember," Chi Shuyi said slowly, "you said that you would open a sexy lingerie store in the future to provide sexual counseling to omegas. Then you would go to outer space and shoot sexy short films..."

Chengzi took a breath, "That's right, this is me. The shop below is my small workshop."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chi Shuyi held his head and said: "It's the small workshop you said you would take me to last time. ?"

Chengzi: "That's right."

Chengzi expressed this dream openly and openly at the parent-teacher conference in the senior year of high school. Chi Yousheng, who went to Chi Shuyi's parents' meeting, knew it of course, and repeatedly ordered Chi Shuyi to stay away from Chengzi. From then on, Chengzi became inexplicably afraid of his brother.

Chi Shuyi rubbed his eyebrows and said, "I understand..."

The author has something to say: Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.