Chapter 2

There is a cup of coffee on the table. The porcelain cup with a handle is filled with fragrant dark coffee, with a white cloud of cream floating on it that fills the cup.

The bouquet of pink roses was placed aside, exuding a seductive smell. The only sound around was the sound of foreign language songs playing at the front desk of the coffee shop, singing soft tunes.

Chi Shuyi stared blankly at the alpha in front of him.

As if speechless for a moment, the world pressed the mute button. His ears were filled with the sound of his unsatisfactory heartbeat, blood flowed back to his face, various organs were twisted into a ball, and his body was out of balance, which could not be described as anything but chaos.

It was an accident.

This unexpected thing happened, sitting opposite him. Yan Qing

looked at him, his deep brows looking very gentle, and he asked: "Do you want some dessert?"

Chi Shuyi quickly lowered his head, with several bones protruding from the back of his slender white neck, and the red ear shells hidden In broken hair.

He was silent for five minutes, and finally raised his eyes again, pressed his hot neck, adjusted his breathing, and looked at the alpha opposite him. Yan Qing

smiled, "Are you a freshman at T University this year?"

Chi Shuyi looked directly at him and hummed.

Yan Qing lowered his eyes, "I am also a student at University T, and I count you as my senior brother."

After a pause, he said: "The system told me that you are from University T, and I am one level higher than you. I should be the one to give you the job after you enroll. The military training class you took. T University is not strict with omega's military training, so you don't have to worry."

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan

Qing: "When I was in high school, did I see you in school?"

Chi Shu Yi's face felt hot and he nodded slightly and stiffly.

Yan Qing's eyes seemed to be smiling but not smiling, "Then you are my direct younger brother."

Chi Shuyi patted the back of his head sheepishly and smiled shyly.

Yan Qing: "Are you interested in life at T University? Maybe I can tell you about it."

Chi Shuyi was stunned.

Yan Qing: "Or are you interested in aircraft?"

Chi Shuyi blushed: "...Hmm."

Yan Qing said, "Our school has many branches of mechanical majors, among which the most famous is the aviation department. The museum houses all the aircraft in the past hundred years, including a rocket."

Chi Shuyi gritted his teeth and looked at the porcelain cup on the table absently.

Yan Qing: "...We can drive a rocket to the space station, as long as the physical fitness is up to standard. Are you interested in this?"

Chi Shuyi: "..."

He didn't know where to stop his eyes, and his thoughts were flying. Walking far away, staring at the green leaves in the cafe.

His heart was beating abnormally fast, his face was so hot, and he didn't dare to look directly at the alpha sitting opposite him.

Yan Qing: "Are you okay?"

Chi Shuyi suddenly pulled up his head, opened his mouth, and finally whispered like a leaking ball: "Well..."

Yan Qing: "You, do you have anything to ask me? ?"

It felt like a car driving 200 miles, taking him all the way. Chi Shu also didn't dare to listen to what he said and shook his head decisively.

Yan Qing lowered his eyes, "Then, what can you tell me?"

He was stunned for a moment, nodded slightly, then blushed, but shook his head.

Yan Qing: "..."

On the table were two empty porcelain cups and a bouquet of still fresh pink roses. The afternoon passed quickly, and in a flash, an hour passed.

Yan Qing: "Come here today, I'll take you back."

Yan Qing stood up, Chi Shuyi looked at him blankly, then stood up, "Well..."

They walked out a few steps, Chi Shuyi thought in his mind Shocked, he suddenly turned back, picked up the bouquet of pink roses on the table, and held it in his arms.

He pinched the wrapping paper of the bouquet hard, walked up to Yan Qing, and said shyly: "Thank you."

Yan Qing raised and lowered the corners of his mouth, "...You're welcome."

They walked out of the coffee house one after another and walked to Outside on the roadside. The alpha in front of Chi Shuyi said: "I called the car for you. Please be safe on the way back. Don't run away as an omega."

"Yeah." Chi Shuyi turned around and ran away suddenly.

He was really running, running, flying and jumping in small steps. He ran so happily, as if he had encountered some great happy event.

Yan Qing stood there, and a thought gradually became clear in his mind: Was he rejected?

Chi Shuyi ran happily on the street, looping in his mind: Today is a good day, everything you want can come true.

Just now, Yan Qing called a car and wanted to leave, so he ran away very considerately so as not to cause trouble to others. Yan Qing will definitely think that he is a good omega, la la~

His good mood lasted until he returned home, and the little Yue Lao Di on his bracelet went online with a buzz.

Xiaoyue Lao: "Dear little master, your first date with the first ALPHA has ended successfully! What do you think? If you think you can continue to develop with him, press the green button. If If you think he doesn't meet your expectations, please press the red button and don't get confused!"

Chi Shuyi sat cross-legged on the carpet in the room with a bright smile: "Yeah!"

The virtual image Xiaoyue Lao stroked He put on his white beard and said in a milky voice: "Only if you and the alpha opposite choose each other at the same time can you successfully enter the next date. As long as one party disagrees, the system will re-match you. ~"

"Yeah," Chi Shuyi nodded like a chicken pecking rice, "Hurry up and finish your lines, I want to continue dating Yan Qing."

Xiao Yuelao's black bean eyes only had half of the edge left: "But According to our scientific data, the probability of that super good alpha choosing the little master is not very high, only 0.1%. The little master did not grasp it well and wasted Xiaoyue Lao's hard work..."

"Huh?"

" The alpha will judge whether to continue developing a relationship with the little master based on the little master's performance in the blind date field. If ALPHA does not choose the little master, the little master will also be matched with someone else!"

This means that Yan Qing may not choose herself. mean?

Chi Shu also thought carefully about it. He didn't say any nonsense just now, so Yan Qing shouldn't feel bad about him?

Wait, what did he do? ! ? !

Why has he been ignoring Yan Qing? ! ? !

When he woke up from the dream, Chi Shuyi instantly became nervous, "I, I didn't mean it. Would Yan Qing really not choose me?"

Xiao Yuelao was very cold: "There shouldn't be any alpha who would choose not to say a word when we meet. omega."

Chi Shu also pulled his hair helplessly, "I'm really, I'm such a stupid omega..."

How could a perfect blind date end up like this for him.

Xiao Yuelao comforted him and said: "But don't worry, the strong melon is not sweet. Xiao Yuelao will also choose suitable alphas for the little master in the future, ensuring that they are all excellent."

Chi Shuyi Lying on the carpet, tears kept flowing,

and she sobbed: "I don't want it... If Yan Qing doesn't choose me, I... can I hack into the system and change the data?"

"..."

He sat up and pressed it twice more, but the bracelet didn't respond at all. "What happened?" After

a while, Xiao Yuelao finally said Long overdue, log in again.

"What's wrong?" Chi Shuyi asked in tears, "Isn't it because the results came out?"

"Well..." Xiao Yuelao scanned the background and looked at Chi Shuyi: "It has been detected that the little master intends to hack into The system modifies data and the system automatically restarts for self-protection. If the little master finds that the data is inconsistent in the future, please contact our staff to modify it. However, our system is very stable and this situation generally does not occur."

Chi Shuyi: "...Am I not related to Yan Qing anymore?"

There was an "Sorry" emoji on Xiaoyue's old pixel figurine, "I'm sorry, little master, the system has re-matched you with a new ALPHA, but this one The matching rate is also super high, almost 100%. I think you also like it very much. Ah, it seems that my surname is also Yan."

Chi Shuyi turned around and turned his back to the bracelet.

"This alpha is passionate about mechanics, with the rigor of a scientist and the focus of a professional skier. He has top-notch waist strength and can do seventy sit-ups in one minute. You can imagine how perfect your sex life will be in the future."

Chi Shuyi Holding legs: "...It's not Yan Qing, I'm not interested."