Chapter 33

Chi Shuyi raised his hands and said slowly: "I can live alone."

He had never been afraid of being alone before, and Yan Qing was in school.

Chi Shuyi suddenly blushed.

Shao Feng naturally helped him, patted his chest, and then announced: "In this case, the single room is yours, angel, and the senior will help you move your things!"

Chi Shu also nodded obediently: "Yes."

The first day of military training ended, and a group of young men in camouflage uniforms dispersed, either following Shao Feng to the canteen to eat, or going back to tidy up the dormitory.

On the way back, Chi Shu also walked side by side with Yan Qing. Chi Shuyi was in a state of anxiety and asked tentatively: "Are you going home today?" Yan Qing

said firmly: "No."

"Not going back?"

"Well, I will stay at school tonight."

He My wife is here, there is no need to go back.

Since Yan Qing had no plans to go back, Chi Shuyi clenched his palms and said cautiously: "Then, you..." Is

Yan Qing going to come over and sleep with him? He was used to sleeping with Yan Qing in his arms.

What was in his mind was one thing, and what he said was another thing. Chi Shu also calmed down and said with a smile, "Where is your dormitory?" Yan Qing

pointed with his eyes, "In front, the teacher's building."

" Teachers' Building? Why are you in the Teachers' Building?"

Hearing Chi Shuyi's question, Shao Feng ran up from behind and shouted: "He is so awesome. The school arranged a suite for him in tears and begged him to stay here. I can't help it."

Yan Qing: "..."

Yan Qing glanced at Shao Feng, calmly distanced himself from him, and said calmly: "There is no such thing."

"Who said there is no such thing?"

Yan Qing said . Qing: "I said so."

Yan Qing was interrupted by Shao Feng, and Yan Qing had no choice but to talk to Shao Feng for a few words. Later, Shao Feng was dragged by a group of omegas to swipe his card. Yan Qing and Chi Shuyi were walking as a couple, walking very slowly and lagging far behind.

Chi Shuyi wanted to ask another question from beginning to end, but as soon as he opened his mouth, it became another question.

Chi Shuyi: "You want to come with me... Are the two dormitory buildings far apart?"

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

looked at him: "It's not far."

Chi Shuyi took a deep breath, "It's not far. , then I..." He almost bit his tongue, "Then are you living there today?"

Yan Qing replied sternly, "Well, it's possible that it's with Lu Qi and the others. What do you want to ask me?"

Although he didn't know Chi What did Shu Yi want to ask specifically, but he hesitated, and Yan Qing could tell that Chi Shu also had something to say.

Chi Shuyi lowered his head, pulled the hem of Yan Qing's clothes, and said quickly in a low voice: "Then, should I go to your place, or you to come to me?"

"Huh?"

Chi Shuyi hesitated and simply said it. He made it clear, "We can stay together at night, I want to stay with you."

When he said this, his neck felt sore after he spoke.

Chi Shuyi held his hand, "I'm not afraid, I'm just not used to sleeping alone... You're used to it."

As soon as he finished speaking, Chi Shuyi let go of Yan Qing's hand and maintained a five-dimensional relationship with the instructor in a subtle way. A distance of ten centimeters.

Yan Qing turned around and saw his profile with three-dimensional contours and soft lines. Yan

Qing looked down at the road, looking at piles of chopped yellow leaves on the road, and said calmly: "Improper thoughts, intention to be frivolous to the superior, and relying on pampering to be coquettish will be an added crime." "Ah

?" Chi Shu also stood where he was . , eyes widened in disbelief, looking at the back of Yan Qing walking in front.

Yan Qing thought to himself: "What should I punish you for?"

Chi Shuyi said: "Aren't we together?" Yan Qing

turned around and said seriously: "I will punish you by being my pillow."

He smiled, "What do you think ? How's it going?"

Chi Shuyi smiled, ran up quickly, took Yan Qing's hand and shook it gently, "Yes! Yes! I will keep my softness!"

He walked to the temporary dormitory of the freshmen. Downstairs, Shao Feng, who was holding a chicken leg in his mouth, finally came to his senses as he watched the two people walking at the end making love to each other.

He took a step that would not recognize his relatives and said, "Wait a minute, let me taste the twists and turns."

Shao Feng squinted his eyes and looked at the omega and alpha in front of him seriously, "You two can't be the same. Are you going back to the same place?"

Chi Shuyi was so excited that he almost fell down.

Yan Qing took his arm and looked at Shao Feng with a neutral expression, "Isn't it okay for husband and wife to live together legally?"

Shao Feng: "..."

"It's okay for husband and wife to live together legally." Shao Feng frowned. , came closer to Yan Qing, "You have no place to live? Your independent garden room is not big enough? Sir Yan?"

The last three words were deliberately prolonged and deserved a beating.

Yan Qing: "..."

Shao Feng pushed Yan Qing aside and said, "Let me remind you, the people living in the freshman building are all omegas, but they are all omegas, they are all omegas."

Yan Qing froze . , pursed his lips.

Shao Feng: "Sir Yan has evil intentions and intends to commit crimes against the omegas in the entire building. Tsk tsk."

Shao Feng crossed his arms. "You will be lenient if you confess, and strict if you resist. Every word you say will become evidence in court."

Yan Qing Cooperating with his performance, he rubbed his eyebrows, looked at Chi Shuyi, and said lightly: "I'm going to be taken to prison, my wife."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Shao Feng laughed and scolded him, "Sir Shao doesn't allow it. Yan Qing, the big-tailed wolf, took one step closer to the omega freshmen building."

Shao Feng emphasized: "In order to protect my right to choose a mate in the future, married alphas cannot approach any unmarried omegas." Chi Shu

also bit his lower lip, as if being threatened by a parent. Scolding child. He didn't know where to put his hands, "It's my lack of organization and discipline. It's none of his business. Don't be harsh on him."

Shao Feng: "..."

Yan Qing: "..."

Chi Shuyi lowered his head lonely, "I will pay attention to it in the future."

Shao Feng immediately softened his heart and rubbed Chi Shuyi's head, "What an angel, it's all the fault of Yan Qing for being such a big guy . Pig trotters have nothing to do with you."

Yan Qing slapped Shao Feng's hand away, frowning and said: "Don't touch my wife."

Shao Feng hid with his hands folded and said in a sour voice: "No. Touch it or not, it's great to have a wife."

Yan Qing raised his eyes and looked at Chi Shuyi, "Sorry, I broke my promise."

He pushed back Shao Feng's messed up hair, "After returning to the dormitory, remember to wash more A few times."

Shao Feng: "..."

After saying goodbye to them, Chi Shuyi returned to the dormitory alone. After he took a shower and washed his hair three times, as soon as he came out of the bathroom, he received a text message from Yan Qing.

Three bites: Comrade Xiaochi, your husband sent you condolences from prison.

Chi Shuyi looked at what he wrote and laughed because he was poked inexplicably. He laughed so much that his stomach ached while he was lying on the bed.

Originally, Yan Qing was just a symbol that he yearned for.

Later, he entered Yan Qing's life, occupied his time, discovered his secrets, and learned many aspects of his character.

Sometimes it's bad, sometimes it's humorous.

Chi Shuyi looked at this line of text for a long time, and then slowly wrote: I am used to lying with you QAQ. I forgot that this is a school. In fact, it is not convenient at all. Chi

Shuyi: Let's talk about it when we go home.

Take three bites: Go home. say what?

Chi Shuyi: Go home and kiss...

After Chi Shuyi finished writing this sentence, he threw away the "hot" bracelet and lay on the bed covering his face. Normally, he would never be so bold.

The bracelet beeped twice.

He didn't dare to pick up.

Point three: Military officer Chi Shuyi, No. 95537. The following is deceived. The evidence is conclusive. An arrest warrant is hereby issued and permission is granted to be admitted to

prison. Point three: We can live in the couple's cell

. Chi Shuyi blushed, and it took a long time to reply: The housekeeper gave I brought oolong tea, and I thought of you. Ordered

three sips: It brought me mango milk.

Chi Shuyi: It mixed up ours, but actually I also like what you like. Ordered three

sips: Yeah, ordered

three sips: Xiaochi Comrade, open a video

chat. Shuyi's heartbeat is pounding. It is the first time in his life that he has a video chat with other people. I was very nervous, but I still smiled and started.

When he appeared at Yan Qing's side, Yan Qing's face appeared in the fluorescence of his bracelet.

Very handsome.

Chi Shu also put the bracelet down sideways, just enough for Yan Qing's avatar to fall sideways and rest on his pillow.

Chi Shuyi lay on his side and looked at him, "What do you want to talk about?"

Yan Qing also lay on the bed and shook his head, "I don't want to talk about anything, I just want to see you."

Chi Shuyi smiled, showing just eight Neat little teeth, "Hmm!"

They chatted for a while, and the bracelet was kept on until Chi Shuyi fell asleep and woke up the next day. When he opened his eyes, he saw Yan Qing again.

After he fell asleep, Yan Qing looked at his sleeping face in the fluorescent light, stretched out his hand and touched it in the air, "Good night, Xiaochi."

The

next day, military training began. All Omegas learned to goose-step. In order to make the goose-step posture more standardized, they stood on the edge of the swimming pool and trained on their heels.

A row of omegas stood with their backs to the pool, standing on tiptoes on the edge of the pool, with their heels dangling inside the pool, supporting their bodies on the soles of their front feet.

The omegas were all shaking into chaff, fearing that they would fall into the pool behind them.

Shao Feng patrolled around and assured with confidence: "Don't worry, Omega cubs, you can stand on your toes with confidence and don't be afraid! If you accidentally fall, good senior, I will definitely rush to save you as soon as possible."

Shao Feng: "This swimming pool is only one and a half meters deep. The shortest one here is over one and a half meters deep. Don't worry." Shao

Feng: "However, if you have ideas for good seniors, you can jump in on your own initiative. " Go down, senior, and I will give you a hero to save the beauty."

Omega: Sounding even more scared.

Chi Shu also stood on tiptoes, his calves so tight that they almost twitched. Yan Qing was not far in front of him. From the beginning to now, Yan Qing had been within five meters of him.

His body was shaking slightly, and his hands and feet were shaking.

Yan Qing pursed her lips and walked up to him, "Do you want to stop?"

He remembered that his omega's legs were prone to weakness, and he was really worried that he would fall off like this.

Chi Shuyi stretched out his hands and shook his head decisively, "I can do it."

Shao Feng said that he only needed to persist for ten minutes. It had just started and he didn't want to give up halfway. After all, his alpha is excellent. Yan Qing

saw that he was shaking violently and his eyes dropped, "Don't force it."

"Okay," Chi Shuyi whispered, "Don't just look at me, look at other omegas too, in case they fall..."

He was unsteady on his feet, and neither was the nearby omega. One or two swayed, shaking like seaweed. Chi Shu was also worried that if they fell, Yan Qing would not be able to catch them in time.

Chi Shuyi, a householder with strong connections, felt very guilty.

Yan Qing's peach blossom eyes were wrinkled, not very happy, "You just need to care more about yourself."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Time passed by, the body was exhausted, and the soul was frightened, "thump, thump -" one after another behind the scenes. There were two sounds of falling water.

Chi Shuyi resisted the pressure and finally waited until Shao Feng blew the whistle. Ten minutes had passed.

There was a whistle, and he took a sharp breath and knelt forward hastily. Several omegas around him also exhaled sharply. At the moment of relaxation, the omegas whose heels were still hanging in the air were so happy that they suddenly fell back.

The omega next to Chi Shuyi fluttered down, grabbing his clothes in a hurry, trying to keep his body stable.

Chi Shuyi was pulled by him and fell straight back. He could only open his eyes wide in horror and watch Yan Qing quickly turn his head.

He fell into the swimming pool and fell on his back in the water, causing a huge splash.

My mouth smelled of disinfectant, my nose hurt, my ears were filled with water, and I couldn't see anything.

The pool water also sank from the surface of the water to the bottom of the swimming pool, causing countless white bubbles to rise. His mind went dark, and he suddenly felt a huge force behind him.

That force instantly sent him above the water, and the unique pressure in the water disappeared.

He was attached to some tall human body and was held tightly in his arms.

Yan Qing stood in the pool, patted his back hard, and wiped the water off his face, "Good boy, spit the water out."

Chi Shuyi was bored for a while, suddenly choked, and coughed violently for a long time. .

When he opened his eyes again, he saw Yan Qing's face dripping with water.

Yan Qing's whole body was soaked, her clothes stuck to her body, her hair stuck to her forehead, and the water droplets gathered into small streams.

There is a layer of hazy water mist on the body, water droplets hang on the tip of the nose, and the eyelashes are soaked with water droplets. His appearance was supposed to be in a sorry state, but miraculously he gained a hint of cold sexiness.

Sexy.

Chi Shu was also shivering from the cold, his heartbeat was trembling, and drums were beating loudly.

He looked at Yan Qing's Adam's apple, hugged his neck tightly, and rested his head on his shoulder.

Yan Qing patted his shoulder and lifted him up firmly.

They went ashore, and Yan Qing said to Shao Feng and others who were waiting by the pool: "I'll take him to the infirmary to change clothes, and you continue."

Shao Feng looked worried, "Is Angel okay? Do you want us to help?"

Yan Qing shook his head, "I choked a little, it's okay."

After saying that, he hugged Chi Shuyi and strode out of the swimming pool.

Infirmary.

Yan Qing placed the dripping Chi Shuyi on the bed, took out a thick towel from the cabinet, covered his head, and wiped it carefully.

Chi Shu also looked dumbfounded, staring at Yan Qing without letting go.

Yan Qing rubbed his neck, curious: "Why are you looking at me?"

"Well..." Chi Shuyi lowered his head, "...I was wondering why I didn't faint just now."

"Fortunately, you didn't faint. Yan Qing concentrated on wiping his hair, "Otherwise I will blame myself."

Chi Shuyi raised his head with clear eyes, "But if I faint, you will give me artificial respiration."

Artificial respiration? Yan Qing's movements stopped and he raised his eyebrows.

Chi Shuyi's face flushed with moisture and looked tender, "Artificial respiration is very good and can save people." Yan

Qing smiled slightly and started to unzip Chi Shuyi's coat, "Here, take off your clothes. "

What are you taking off your clothes for?" Chi Shuyi's eyes turned red, "Artificial respiration?"

"Where did you think you were going?" Yan Qing helped him take off his coat and put it aside, "Put your hands up and change into clean clothes." "

Oh..." Chi Shu also cooperated with Yan Qing's actions and raised his hand obediently. Yan Qing had already taken off his coat, and he waited for Yan Qing to take off his soaked camouflage T-shirt as well.

Yan Qing opened the hem of Chi Shuyi's clothes, rubbed his smooth and shiny white waist with her hands, and touched a hand of water.

Yan Qing's movements suddenly stopped. After a while, he put down his hand in embarrassment and said in a deep voice: "Sorry, I crossed the line."

"Huh?"

"You change it yourself, I'll go outside and give it to you-"

Chi Shuyi hurriedly said, fearing that Yan Qing would run away. She hugged his waist, raised her face, and muttered: "I don't care, I'm not your wife anymore?"

But when Chi Shuyi said this, his ears were all red.

Yan Qing: "..."

There was no one around, so Chi Shuyi became more courageous, "I am your wife, sir."

Yan Qing: "..."

Chi Shuyi fluttered his eyelashes and puffed up his cheeks, "You have to regret your marriage. , or abandon your rotten wife?"

Yan Qing put down the towel, looked at the resentful white ball around his waist, and rubbed the top of his head helplessly.

He said warmly: "Then take it off and I'll wipe it for you."