Chapter 20

They arrived at the church, Chi Shuyi went backstage, and Ms. Song was waiting for him in the dressing room. He doesn't need to put on makeup, but it's not time to go to church yet, so he needs to wait here for a while.

Ms. Song happily took Chi Shuyi's hand, "Why does it take so long on the road? Where's Dachi?"

Chi Shuyi then realized that his brother hadn't followed, "My brother... I don't know where he went."

Song Lady: "Then ignore him. He's not getting married anyway. I remember today is your estrus period. Have you taken the inhibitor in advance?"

"Yes, early in the morning." Chi Shuyi pulled up her skirt. He said, his mind wavering, "Mom, would it be weird if I wore a wedding dress?"

"What's weird? Men used to wear skirts to fight, and pink used to be exclusive for men. Don't put pressure on yourself," Ms. Song said, forgiving him. Said, "Your dad wants me to tell you a few words. Do you listen to Xiaochi?"

"Yes."

Ms. Song pulled him aside. "Xiaochi will get married as soon as we get home. Mom doesn't have time to have a good chat with you." , your dad asked me to tell you, no matter what happens in the future, tell your family. If the Yan family bullies you, your mother will fight for you."

Chi Shuyi's nervousness disappeared, "Fight? Why fight? ?"

"Because they bully you. Think about it, our family, Dachi, your dad, and me, all three of them are very polite, and they seem to be easier to fight. If Xiaochi was bullied, it would be tens of millions of dollars. Don't hide it, tell your family."

"Okay."

"You promised me, then let's hook up." Ms. Song stretched out her little finger towards Chi Shuyi.

Chi Shuyi also stretched out his own, "I will remember your words."

"Are you ready?" Ms. Qin left the dressing room specifically to let them talk for a while. Now she opened the door and said, " It's time for the wedding."

Chi Shuyi stood up immediately, "Auntie..."

"Change your words, call me mom like your brother."

Chi Shuyi changed his words and said: "Mom."

Ms. Qin smiled at him and said: " Don't be polite when we are a family from now on. Mom wants to tell you that you are very beautiful today."

"Let's go." Ms. Song and Ms. Qin held Chi Shuyi's arms, one on the left and the other on the right.

Seeing them coming out, Chi Fu was in a suit and leather shoes, chatting in front of the white flower door. When he saw them coming, they both walked over. Chi Fu took the hand from Chi Shuyi, "What took you so long?"

Chi Shuyi took advantage of the situation and held Chi Fu's wrist, "We had a little trouble with a few friends."

"Okay, dad will take you away. The last section of the road."

The church was packed with seats, Chi Shuyi and Chi Fu stood at the beginning of the red carpet, their words and actions were at the other end of the red carpet. Chi Shuyi looked at the blurry figure opposite, followed his father's footsteps, and walked slowly in the other direction. The little housekeeper followed him, scattering flower petals.

Chi Fu said in his ear, "Your mother asked me to tell you a few words. You came late, so I had to take this opportunity to say it."

"Huh?"

"Your mother asked me to tell you a few words, do you listen? "

Yes." Chi Shu also nodded.

"When you grow up, you will soon start a family with another alpha. Xiaochi, are you ready to be dependent on him for the rest of your life?"

Chi Shuyi paused.

His father looked around, "If you're not ready yet, we'll stop. Your parents are here, and we'll wait until you're ready before we start."

Chi Shuyi's eyes turned red, "I'm ready. "

If you are ready, treat him well. Don't hurt the person you love, and don't be hurt by the person you love. Human beings are emotional creatures, and marriage is not the tomb of love."

"Your mother also asked me to tell you something. , if you are bullied, tell us. No matter how old we are, we can still help you fight."

Chi Shu also burst into tears and laughed, "Why fight?"

Why did his father and his mother always want to fight with others.

"Your father has to help you bully those who bully you." Chi Fu didn't think there was anything wrong with what he said. "Your mother also said that you should come home often."

"..."

The wedding music rang. After getting up, Chi Shuyi took Chi Fu's arm and walked slowly to Yan Qing.

Chi Shuyi composed himself and said, "I will."

"Bring the person you like back with you."

"Yeah."

When they passed the front guest chair, Chi Shuyi's hand was suddenly grabbed. When I turned around, I saw it was a fucking prank.

Ms. Song sat with Ms. Qin, holding a camera in his face. Seeing that Chi Shuyi had stopped moving, Ms. Song waved her hand towards him: "Quick, Xiaochi, don't be in a daze, continue."

Chi Fu laughed, led Chi Shuyi to Yan Qing, and solemnly took Chi Shuyi's hand. Put it in Yan Qing's hands.

Chi Shuyi looked at Yan Qing blankly.

His father said beside him: "Your mother and I will love you as always."

With

his back to a colorful glass door, the emcee held a booklet and said in a long voice: "ALPHA and Omega are getting married. , I wish both parties to treat each other as guests and have fun together. Love each other and enjoy life together."

In fact, the union of ALPHA and Omega does not pay attention to the oath of "never abandon the rich or the poor, life or death", and the sign is that they will never be able to untie them in their lifetime. This life contract is more real than any verbal promise. However, Yan Qing cares more about promises than he thought.

Chi Shu also listened silently to the master of ceremonies' blessings to them, and his vision slowly blurred. He held Yan Qing's arm tighter.

Yan Qing hooked his little finger with her little finger.

Master of Ceremony: "Please answer the alpha groom. Are you willing to marry this omega as your legal wife? Love him, respect him, and be loyal to him forever. No matter poverty or wealth, regardless of illness or health, until death."

Yan Qing said calmly. : "I do."

Master of Ceremony: "Please answer the Omega groom, are you willing to marry this Mr. Alpha as your legal husband, love him, respect him, and be loyal to him forever. No matter poverty, wealth, sickness, or health, until Death."

Chi Shuyi squeezed Yan Qing's hand, "I, I do."

The master of ceremonies stretched out his arms to the left and right, and all the guests stood up and applauded.

Master of Ceremony: "Your love will be remembered by the universe, and the two grooms can kiss."

Chi Shuyi's waist softened, blood rushed to his face, and his vision went dark again. Fortunately, Yan Qing quickly grabbed his waist with his hands and eyes.

Endless applause surrounded them. Yan Qing hugged Chi Shuyi's shoulders and slowly approached Chi Shuyi's face little by little.

The pheromones of gardenia flowers are slowly floating here.

Chi Shuyi looked at Yan Qing's gradually enlarged face, his heartbeat was beating like a drum, his face was boiling with heat, and his mind was buzzing non-stop.

A kiss fell on his forehead.

Chi Shuyi's heart blossomed with brilliant flowers. He smiled, and then his vision went black, and he fainted.

The author has something to say: o(*▔▔*)

oThanks to the reader "Yu Yuyu", the irrigation nutrient solution +2; the reader "RAERAE", the irrigation nutrient solution +37; the reader "Xuehu", the irrigation nutrient solution +2 ; Reader "Gongzi Moyu", irrigation nutrient solution +1