Chapter 46

It was already night after returning home, and Chi Shuyi went directly upstairs to take a shower. Yan Qing was sitting on the sofa in the living room, working on documents, and his bracelet kept chirping.

Lin Han: "Why did you take my people away???"

Lin Han: "Isn't it good for you to do this? If there is anything wrong with classmate Chi Shuyi, I will be the first suspect."

Lin Han: "You two know each other? Wait, didn't you get married during the summer vacation? I was elsewhere and didn't have time to attend your wedding. You are a married person, why are you secretly hugging another omega behind your wife's back?"

Lin Han : "Yan Qing, you are not good..."

Yan Qing rubbed the center of his eyebrows and was about to say something when the crackling voice messages came to him again.

Lin Han: "Speaking of which, when will you introduce me to your wife? Is your wife beautiful?"

Secretary K: "Oh, your bracelet is finally online. I have sent the group's development plan for the next three years to your email. Please take the time to reply to my email, your most capable assistant - K."

Lin Han: "Tsk, tsk, that's not right, you are not the kind of person who is always indifferent, why are you suddenly holding an omega? Are you so nice to the omega who has a crush on you now? You actually have a princess hug. You are not the Yan Qing I know, you have been taken away!!!"

Lin Han: "I understand, I understand, after you get married You have finally learned to be gentle to others, must it be like this? Then your wife is so powerful, how can you turn a tough man into a soft one?"

Secretary K: "Yan, why have I been unable to locate you, and I can't observe you through the bracelet? What's going on with you, is it because you forgot to open the video?"

Lin Han: "Forget it, I have something important to do with you, so I pulled you into a group, mainly because I want your votes."

Two . The voices were talking to themselves without disturbing each other. Yan Qing took a cup of coffee from the butler's mechanical hand and whispered: "Thank you."

The little butler said: "You're welcome, Master. Do you have any requirements for dinner?"

Yan Qing: "For pickled fish, less salt. For corn soup, don't add chili pepper." Butler

: "Good master!"

Lin Han: "Although it's not kind, you can explain it to your wife yourself. There's no need to vote anyway. What the hell."

Secretary K: "Yan, if you're kidnapped, just blink."

Lin Han: "I've already pulled you into the group. It's nothing important. You just want to vote for support, understand? I want to give it to Chi Shu. Classmate Yi is a fan supporter!"

Yan Qing glanced at the bracelet indifferently and said in a clear voice, "Did you just say that Chi Shuyi is a fan supporter?"

Lin Han's voice suddenly became very awesome: "Yes, I am I will definitely do my best to let him win the title of school beauty. The flower of O, classmate Chi, deserves it! The person I like will never lose to others!"

Yan Qing did not agree with Lin Han's approach: "There is this If you have some free time, why don't you come and take a few more photos."

Lin Han: "What do you know? This is the first time I feel my love for an omega. He is my muse. Creative talents like us value inspiration the most. He gave me a new life!"

Yan Qing interrupted him coldly, "You are a beta."

Lin Han: "I am a beta and it does not affect my pursuit of beauty!"

Yan Qing: "..."

No matter No matter what he said, Lin Han still insisted on pulling him closer to an anonymous group. After entering the group, Yan Qing glanced at the group name.

[Anonymous Group for the Husband of Chi Shuyi's Classmate] Yan

Qing: "...?"

It seemed that some kind of authority had been challenged. Yan Qing lowered his head and scanned the contents of the group chat.

Group owner, the indifferent master B: I have a friend. My friend takes photos of the most beautiful omega on campus. According to his description, the photo of Classmate Chi is perfect! The very impulsive

group leader, the indifferent master B: I feel the power of "I can"! ! !

Group leader, the indifferent master B: This power makes me invincible!

Active‧Maple God A exploded: Wake up, you are the only B in our group. Can you tell me again by looking at the gender on your ID card? Do you have the tools to commit the crime?

Group leader, the indifferent master B: Why is there no more? I CAN! ! !

Active‧A: Zai Zai is indeed the most patient, Zai Zai makes dad miss the sun very much!

Diving‧Another A: Can you send me some photos first? Let me see what my wife's sexy photo looks like?

Diving‧Unnamed Player A: I sent it to see, this junior looks like the girl of my dreams, I love

diving so much‧Unnamed Player A: I like better-behaved omegas! It fits my fantasy so much

. Active‧A: Omega is so beautiful.

Diving‧Your uncle: I think you think a little too much about Yazi

diving‧Anonymous A?a data-cfemail="9ed4de">[email protected]Your uncle, go home and go

diving ‧Your uncle: Okay [cute]

Active ‧Maple God A burst: Angel is a famous flower I have a boss, but no matter what, she is still my wife in this group. Please recognize your status in the alpha upstairs. You are not worthy~ Ha!

The leader of the group, the indifferent master B: Don't mistake your wife for anything, classmate Chi is the child bride I have fallen in love with, he is my muse!

Active‧A: Normally in this situation, the snipe and the clam fight over each other to get the better of the fishermen. You can fight, but I will have the last laugh.

Active‧Feng Shen A exploded: By the way, Mr. Lin, what kind of mess did you just let go? Come in, newbie, please change the notes!

Active‧Maple God A exploded: Do you understand the rules? Except for the group leader, we are all alphas here! The group leader just wants to play tower pushing among a group of alphas! We just have to stop him!

Yan Qing raised her eyebrows lightly and typed gracefully.

Diving‧Three bites: Are you calling me?

"???"

active‧Maple God A exploded:...

Group notification: "Maple God A exploded" has exited the group chat.

Group leader, the indifferent master B: That was my fault. I roped him in to help vote. There is strength in numbers. Classmate Chi will definitely be invincible in this most beautiful omega competition. Group leader, the indifferent master

. B: Shao Feng, do you have slippery hands?

Group leader, the indifferent master B: Inviting Maple God A to join the group chat, why did you leave the group? After completing the data, leave the

group. The group notification: "Maple God A exploded" has exited the group chat

. The group is a mess. Yan Qing cleared his throat and directly dropped a voice message: "Chi Shu is also my wife. Please abide by the law, abide by your ethics, and don't have inappropriate thoughts."

After saying that, he closed the group chat. .

Group leader, the indifferent master B:? ? ?

Active‧A:? ? ?

Diving‧Another A:? ? ?

Diving‧Unknown A:? ? ?

Diving‧Your uncle: Wow

Diving‧Anonymous A: Don't use your phone while eating@Your uncle

rubbed his eyebrows, Yan Qing sent an instruction to K, and then threw the bracelet aside. As soon as he raised his eyes, he saw Chi Shuyi wiping his hair walking down the stairs. As he went down the stairs, he rubbed his stomach and said, "Can you eat? I'm hungry..."

The corners of his mouth raised, and Yan Qing stood up and walked towards Chi Shuyi. , said warmly: "Are you hungry? Eat something else to fill your stomach first."

"Okay," Chi Shuyi was unaware of his situation and walked quickly to Yan Qing, "What can I eat to fill my stomach?"

With one hand Yan Qing lifted him onto the sofa, rolled him over, and said in a deep voice, "Me."

Chi Shuyi said: "..."

His alpha suddenly became so... so cute. Chi Shuyi blushed and pressed his hands against his chest, his eyelashes fluttering, "What's wrong with you?" Yan Qing

roughly untied his collar and said expressionlessly: "I'm hungry."

Chi Shuyi said: "..."

The little housekeeper was cooking in front of the stove, and he happily delivered the prepared meal to the dining table. As soon as he turned around, he scanned and saw his master pressing on the little master...

Wow!

The information flow of the little housekeeper flows very fast:

search for this behavior, collect sound samples and analyze...

Through data comparison and image analysis, it is found that this behavior includes kissing and caressing, which are human behaviors that express intimacy and widely occur in loving couples. body. This behavior is not suitable for minors under the age of sixteen.

The age set for The Little Butler is three and a half years old, and The Little Housekeeper is not suitable for viewing.

But the little housekeeper is a curious baby, and the little housekeeper can watch secretly.

The little butler called out in a beeping voice: "Master, let's play kissing with the little master! The little butler is still young and won't peek! Hehe! The little butler is so happy! The little butler is so happy!"

The little butler turned around silently Go, the tactile stick rotates 180°, and its CPU heats up unconsciously, and it gets hotter and hotter. It was getting hot... Suddenly, a book flew across the air and hit its switch.

It was out of power and completely cool.

‧In

the blink of an eye, it's the day of the most beautiful campus omega catwalk. Chi Shuyi originally thought that Yan Qing would ask him to withdraw from the competition or something, but Yan Qing said nothing and graciously let Chi Shuyi make his own decision. Frustrated, he arrived backstage, where ten contestants were already in the dressing room getting ready to put on makeup.

The locker rooms were busy before the game, with competitors receiving similar attire from volunteers. Whether you are a boy or a girl, you will get a long and thin silk-forged bathrobe. The upper body of the bathrobe is very slim and the lower body is loose. The color is mainly forest-based gradient colors, which is full of fairy spirit.

Yu Man is right. In order to hold this campus omega conference, the school attaches great importance to dress.

The ten candidate omegas, except him, all changed their clothes and gathered in the locker room to circle around or put on makeup.

Chi Shuyi looked around, but couldn't find any volunteers to entertain him, so he took the initiative to ask: "Hello, I'm Chi Shuyi, where are my clothes?"

"Here I am, here I am!" Yu Man squeezed in from outside. Come in, "Come on, come on, your clothes are finally here."

Yu Man was holding a small black suit, and Chi Shuyi took it over, "Why are my clothes different from other people's?"

Yu Man smiled at him and said: "I am also following the arrangement. This is yours, don't you mind?"

"It doesn't matter." Chi Shuyi put on his clothes and jacket obediently, and there was actually something on the left lapel of his small suit. A school emblem.

"What is this?"

Yu Man stuck out his tongue at him in embarrassment and touched the back of his head, "Actually, this is our school uniform. Didn't we take measurements during the last military training? Every student has one. But, your school uniform I actually got it so quickly. Other students haven't got it yet."

"School uniform?" Chi Shu was also surprised. Their school uniforms are quite fashionable and the material is very soft.

"The seniors and sisters who manage the student union said that the omega with the highest vote rate this time must wear a school uniform. They said that this can take the lead and help improve the bad atmosphere of impatience in the school. Originally, we still hoped that someone else would wear the school uniform, but We drew lots internally, several times, and in the end it was you..."

Not really understanding these twists and turns, Chi Shuyi was dumbfounded.

"I have always hoped to change it to someone else, but maybe there is some mysterious power somewhere..." Yu Man looked regretful, "Actually, the yukata we prepared for you is a bit too similar to other people's, so it suits you very well. It's yours."

He took out another set of the same type of gauze yukata from his bag. "You won't need it anyway, so I'll give this to you. The size is correct. However, you can't wear this dress on stage. You have to wear school uniform."

"I understand." Chi Shuyi took it and nodded obediently.

The yukata Yu Man gave him was pure white. Apart from the color, what was different from others was that the yukata in his hand was very thin and transparent...you could see clearly what he was wearing inside. Plant thoroughly.

If it was this kind of clothes and he was asked to show off like this in public, he might as well wear a school uniform. Chi Shuyi put on the school uniform without any psychological pressure and followed a large group of omegas.

The senior brother and sister who changed his clothes really understood him. He would only wear this kind of clothes.

Chi Shuyi stood quietly in the background, waiting to find Yan Qing after leaving. There were many places they didn't go to last time, so they wanted to have a lot of fun this time.

The most beautiful campus omega competition scene, the stage is brightly lit. The competition venue set up for this event was a square platform with roll-up pictures of all the selected omegas on both sides. Omega banners and posters were hung everywhere.

Among the noisy roars of teachers and students from the same school, Yan Qing vaguely recognized the three words "Chi Shuyi". In the sea of ​​cheering lights around him, he easily found the three words "Chi Shuyi".

This place screamed Chi Shuyi's name hoarsely, specifically for him.

Yan Qing frowned. He was standing under the stage, and next to him happened to be a roll-up banner for the contest. In the noisy scene, he caught the weak vibration of the bracelet. Yan Qing calmly answered K's call. He folded the bracelet and said, "Is the matter done?"

On the bracelet, Secretary K's face was slightly strange, "Yan, I really didn't expect that one day I would do something like this. This is not in line with our robot rules, but..."

Yan Qing smiled lightly and said: "The only rule you have to abide by is to obey my orders."

Secretary . K: "I understand, I did do this, Yan. I will never disobey your orders. I will be your most loyal assistant forever."

Yan Qing said meaningfully: "Emergency times call for desperate measures. Since we can't To solve the problem reasonably, use unfair means."

Secretary K followed suit: "Fortunately, we participated in the construction of the school's information filtering system and easily deciphered the filtering system. I have to say that your school's information security system really should be It has been upgraded. The school's firewall level is similar to the diary lock of a hundred years ago. It is really vulnerable."

Secretary K: "...As you wish, in the future, whenever someone uses the campus network, any release containing "Chi Shu" will be released. Messages with the words "Yi Husband" will be automatically intercepted by the system."

"Yes." Yan Qing looked at K on the bracelet and smiled: "You did a good job."

Secretary K: "Thank you for showing off. In fact, it's not worth mentioning. I have used various means to block six anonymous group chats of Chi Shuyi's husband. I believe that the group you are in has disappeared for no reason."

Yan Qing: "Not bad."

Secretary K: "There's just one thing I don't understand. Why do we want to invade the wristbands and computers of Lin Han and several photography studio students? Isn't Lin Han your friend? Yan."

Yan Qing: "Well, he is. "

Secretary K: "You asked me to change the information of a picture. In order to respect your privacy, I have not viewed that picture. Is that picture important to you?"

"Not important, that picture needs to be destroyed."

Yan Qing turned around calmly and looked at the picture of a roll-up banner next to her. On the picture was the name "Chi Shuyi", but the content of the picture was not a red wine bathtub, but a simple drawing of an extremely two-dimensional character. . He drew it himself. It's very cute and abstract, so abstract that you can't tell who it is.

Secretary K: "But what if Lin Han shoots it again? Wouldn't we fall short?" Yan Qing

smiled and said, "It doesn't matter, he won't have a chance to shoot it again."

The author has something to say: Little Cutie List OVO

thanks reader "Feng Qingyan" for feeding mine

reader "Natural Dai", irrigation nutrient solution +10

reader "Xiang Ji", irrigation nutrient solution +1

reader "Muliu", irrigation nutrient solution +1

reader "Xiang Ji" , Irrigation Nutrient Solution +1

Reader "Xiang Ji", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +1

Anyway, you know who has cheap clothes