Chapter 60

Chi Shuyi's class, this semester's comprehensive physical education class is a yoga class.

After hanging out with Yan Qing all day yesterday, Chi Shuyi woke up late on the third day and hurried back to school from home just for the yoga class last morning. In this kind of physical education class, it is really obvious that someone is absent and late.

The female teacher who teaches them is an omega who looks noble and elegant. When Chi Shuyi rushed to the school's yoga class, the teacher was already taking roll call. He walked quickly to the last row and stood back to his seat without noticing.

"Chi Shuyi?" The teacher looked at the roll call and raised his eyes slightly.

"Arrived." Chi Shu also stood up straight, not daring to slack off.

"Don't be late next time." The teacher said calmly, seemingly planning to let him go.

"...Hmm."

After the roll call, the yoga teacher led them to do warm-up exercises. Amid the loud music, they followed the teacher's instructions to do stretching exercises and chest expansion exercises.

Yu Man stood next to Chi Shuyi, "What's wrong with you today? Why are you here so late?"

Generally speaking, Chi Shuyi is the first to arrive in class every time. And he actually asked for leave yesterday, and no one in the class knew where he went. According to inquiries, Yan Qing, a sophomore, also disappeared together. The whole thing is colluded, which is really suspicious.

Chi Shuyi covered his neck and found an excuse that was not an excuse: "I overslept."

Yu Man was surprised by what he said, "You actually oversleep?"

"Occasionally," Chi Shuyi said against his will. . He really couldn't help it. He was too tired the night before and he didn't sleep well yesterday. He felt like he was falling apart.

"You..." Yu Man suddenly looked at him closely, his eyes flashing: "You were actually fucked very badly, daughter-in-law."

Chi Shuyi was frightened and quickly pulled up the collar of his sleeves, "What are you doing? Do you know?"

Before going out, he deliberately tidied up his appearance, wore a high-collar autumn shirt, and covered his whole body tightly to ensure that there was no trace of himself that would affect the appearance of the city before he dared to go out.

"Don't worry, no one can tell," Yu Man rolled his eyes, "I just got it by blackmail."

"..."

Chi Shu also lowered his head in a hurry. Yu Man deceived him and made him think of all the messy things again.

"I envy you for your A," Yu Man's tone was sour. "It's different to have ALPHA's love. I have an excuse to get up late. I'm envious."

"...You can do it too." Chi Shuyi covered his neck and said goodbye. Passed by.

He is a mess now, very messy.

"Yes, this poor old mother like me has to learn how to find a second love for herself, daughter-in-law."

They chatted privately, with natural movements. The yoga teacher looked towards them and said, "Two omegas over there, what are you talking about about the second spring? Tell everyone."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Yu Man shook his head with a playful smile, "I'm sorry, teacher. , my spring has not yet come, while some students have a very bright spring."

After the warm-up exercise, the students went to their yoga mats and started the most basic yoga movement - the one-word horse.

Chi Shu was also the first person in his class to do the splits. He didn't know why his flexibility was so good. Yu Man and a large group of classmates were complaining around him, "Why can you get down??? Have you ever practiced ballet?"

"No." Chi Shuyi replied, "I have never learned dance."

"Tall people Shouldn't the body be relatively stiff?" Yu Man howled while trying to press the side of his thigh to the ground.

"I don't know either." Chi Shuyi touched the back of his head.

Yan Qing said that he was gifted.

After a while, some people tried hard to suppress it, but the rest couldn't suppress it no matter how hard they tried. The yoga teacher didn't force them and gave them a different movement: lie down and row their legs.

This action is much simpler than riding a horse. They all lie down obediently, raise their feet to the sky, and start riding bicycles.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chi Shuyi was the last one to lie down. This action was a bit embarrassing for him now.

Yoga teacher: "Lift your feet, open them, spread them as far apart as possible, and then touch them. Pull your hips."

Yoga teacher: "Then do a leg curl, in groups of five."

Fortunately, not many people were watching while lying on the mat. Get the look on his face. Amidst the sound of music, Chi Shuyi covered his face and completed the actions specified by the teacher very perfunctorily. The subsequent postures of the transvestite

were all quite normal, until the yoga teacher said: "Now we kneel on the mat, with our waists slumped down until your chest is completely pressed down."

Chi Shuyi: "... "

Teacher, isn't this the pouting posture?"

Yoga teacher: "Put one up and let me see? Speed."

Chi Shu also followed suit.

Yoga teacher: "This is a test of the flexibility of the waist. Chi Shuyi did a good job."

"..."

The yoga class was over. Chi Shuyi still had half his life left, so he ran away from the yoga class. He was the first to come out. As soon as he went out, he saw Yan Qing waiting under a certain tree, waiting for him.

In an instant, Chi Shuyi felt a sense of awe in his heart, and the other half of his life was gone.

Yu Man and a large group of classmates passed by happily, saying "Wow wow wow".

"Hello, Senior Yan Qing~"

"Are you here to pick up your wife?"

"Well, hello."

Passing by the crowd, Yan Qing walked towards him with a smile, her eyes like those of a hunter, "Why don't you let me see you off when you go out? Now I'll take you to dinner and let's go on a date."

"It's only ten o'clock now..." Chi Shuyi couldn't help but hide back, "There's no rush to eat."

"Then let's go for a walk?" Yan Qing stretched out her hand towards the top of his head.

Chi Shuyi instantly remembered the various movements in the yoga class just now, and stepped back continuously, actively avoiding Yan Qing's sight, "I, let's go back."

Yan Qing's hand in the air stopped, and he put it down and said lightly "Okay, I'll take you back."

Chi Shu couldn't bear to see him lonely, so he took the initiative to come closer, "I'm sorry, I may have thought too much."

He sighed to himself in a low voice: "After what I said to you, I, I always thought of other places. Just now I thought..."

"Actually," Yan Qing laughed, "You didn't think too much just now." "

... "

On the way to the parking lot, Chi Shu also deliberately kept a safe distance of fifty centimeters from Yan Qing. In the car, neither of them took the initiative to speak.

Chi Shu also leaned against the car door and looked out of the car with all his attention, trying to fill his mind with the scenery outside the car and prevent Yan Qing in his mind from having the opportunity to do whatever he wanted to him.

The car window was opened a crack, and the wind outside the car came in, making his face itchy.

"Xiao Yuelao is online, little master, have you missed me?" He was fascinated by the scenery, and a familiar voice came from his wrist.

Looking back from outside the car, Chi Shuyi stared at the little pixel man in red in the image, "Why are you... here?"

Xiao Yuelao's voice was as cheerful as a kindergarten child after school: "Because the little master consulted before How can Xiao Yuelao get the master to mark him? Based on the development of previous events, Xiao Yuelao believes that the little master is still not marked."

"Xiao Yuelao has been immersed in the ocean of information for a long time, searching for information, and here he comes with the latest plan. . Oh haha, we can invite the master to go on a honeymoon cruise. The system has prepared a mermaid suit for the little master! You can have a play in the water. This time you will definitely succeed and win the handsome A! Xiaoyue Lao is no longer what he used to be. That little Yue Lao who only made bad ideas is gone. Xiao Yue Lao is now Niu Hulu Xiao Yue Lao. With the help of Xiao Yue Lao, the little master will definitely get his wish and be marked!"

After it finished speaking, Chi Shuyi's heart skipped a beat. Stop, don't dare to turn your head at all.

Yan Qing coughed and asked calmly: "Is there such a thing?"

"Yes, yes, but this is a secret between Xiao Yue Lao and the little master..." Xiao Yue Lao beeped and looked at the support, " Who are you?"

The screen paused for a moment, and Xiao Yuelao's jaw dropped. "Are you there? Master..."

"I've always been here."

Xiao Yuelao looked up at Chi Shuyi, with the corners of his mouth flattened. , "What should we do now? Little master, are you still asking for the mark? Our secret seems to have been discovered."

"..."

Two eyes fell on him, Chi Shuyi was tongue-tied, and then thought of talking to Yan Qingjiang. Regarding the matter of Jiang Niang Niang, "I won't mark it... I won't mark it anymore."

"No," Yan Qing was the first to object and said lightly, "I don't agree."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Xiao Yue Lao: "Don't worry, little master. The system completely respects the little master's wishes. We don't consider the master's opinion. If the little master wants to keep his virginity from the master, we have many ways to choose from."

Chi Shu Yi: "..."

Unfortunately, he has lost his virginity.

The little Yuelao on the bracelet still has a righteous expression, ready to revolt at any time.

Xiaoyue Lao: "In order to preserve our virginity, we can use cold violence on the scumbag, we can refuse to sleep in the same bed with him, and the system can even help the little master find outstanding graduates from T University Film Academy to seduce him. Master."

Yan Qing coughed lightly, "You don't have to think of any ways to do this."

"Why?"

"Because he is mine."

"Xiao Yuelao doesn't understand. The little master has obviously not been marked. Don't even think about it. Deceiving Xiao Yuelao."

"Chi Shuyi is already my omega. From soul to body, he is mine." Yan Qing said lightly.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Xiao Yuelao gradually came to his senses, nodded and bowed and said: "Oh... you are already in a filthy relationship? Then Xiao Yuelao won't disturb me. Goodbye, little master."

Xiao Yuelao said to him . Chi Shu also waved his hand, "Remember to give Xiao Yuelao a good review. Xiao Yuelao, the intelligent AI matching system developed by the famous scholar Dayue Lao, will serve you wholeheartedly. Come again." Yan Qing

cleared his throat, " If there is no good, let me repeat the last sentence."

Xiaoyue Lao: "Then I wish the little master will never need Xiaoyue Lao in the future, and he will be eaten to death by the master, say it~"

The fluorescence dimmed, Xiaoyue Lao disappeared, but there was an alpha beside Chi Shuyi who exuded a sense of presence.

He froze and continued to turn his head outside the car to look at the scenery, pretending that he was not nervous at all, and humming a song in a good mood: "La La~"

Yan Qing laughed out of sight, "You wore my shirt, pink skirt, and rabbit before. Did it teach you? This system is not bad, and it deserves to be rewarded with chicken legs."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

As soon as the car stopped in front of their house, Chi Shu He also ran away without a trace.

A figure flew past the little butler who opened the door. The little butler's tactile stick was right, "Wow, the little butler just used the existing image capture technology to determine that the person just now was the little master. The little master actually ran so fast and went upstairs. What are you doing?" Yan Qing

walked into the house slowly, "He's shy, don't disturb him for the time being."

Chi Shuyi stayed in the guest room all day, and went back to the room to sleep before going to bed. He wanted to stay in the guest room directly, but when he had such an idea, Yan Qing told him clearly that if he dared to sleep in separate beds, Yan Qing would come and pry the door open at night, and she would still ask for leave for him tomorrow.

Desperate, Chi Shuyi hugged a quilt and wrapped himself tightly with the quilt from top to bottom. He also specially put on the blue and black plaid grandpa pajamas he wore in front of Yan Qing for the first time and returned. Arrive at the master bedroom.

Yan Qing should be scared away by him. Chi Shu also thought to himself. Yan Qing

was not surprised when he saw that he had brought an extra quilt. He very cooperatively pulled the original quilt aside and patted the bed. "Come here."

Chi Shuyi lingered in a corner of the bed. Inside, he lay down and said obediently, "Good night."

After he lay down, Yan Qing carried him to the center, including himself, and got into his quilt effortlessly.

Being hugged by Yan Qing from behind, Chi Shuyi's alarm went off, "You have a quilt, why are you robbing me...?"

"I like robbing you." Yan Qing said without shame.

"Then I'll change with you. I'll change it for you right away."

Yan Qing didn't say anything, but rubbed his belly again and again, the hint was very obvious. Chi Shuyi's whole body was numb and he was so frightened that he broke into a cold sweat. "It's ten o'clock. Aren't you sleepy?"

"I'm not sleepy. I'm very energetic now." Yan Qing said behind his ear, "We -"

"It's ten o'clock to go to bed," Chi Shuyi's teeth chattered. "Early to bed and early to rise are good for your health."

"What are you wearing? It feels so slippery. Is it a surprise?" "

..." For some reason, Yan Qing said Asked like this, Chi Shuyi suddenly felt a very rare sense of confidence. He suddenly calmed down and said, "You don't like what I'm wearing."

"How do you know I don't like it?" Yan Qing took off the quilt on Chi Shuyi's body.

Chi Shu also let him pick it up generously.

Wearing these kind of pajamas, he felt extremely safe. He was not afraid that Yan Qing would turn into a big bad wolf when he saw him. He calmly said: "Go to sleep, good night."

Who knows, when she saw what he was wearing, Yan Qing was shocked. The look in his eyes didn't change at all, and he wasn't disturbed by this grandfather's pajamas at all. He even asked enthusiastically: "Can I take them off?"

"..."

"I want to take them off."

Half a second later, Chi Shuyi said: He was shocked and hurriedly pulled up the quilt to cover his head, "No."

After a layer of quilt, Yan Qing pushed him, "You rested yesterday, let's continue today."

Chi Shu also didn't dare to speak, He shrunk up and gritted his teeth tightly.

Perhaps seeing that he didn't respond, Yan Qing simply got into his bed, propped herself up on him, put a quilt on her head, and looked at him condescendingly.

His eyes were like a whirlpool of lust, pulling him in bit by bit.

"Are you feeling better?"

"No..." Chi Shuyi replied as softly as a mosquito.

"Shall I check?"

"No!" Chi Shuyi hugged his chest.

"Ha." Yan Qing smiled, suddenly leaned down and kissed him passionately.

Chi Shu was also pressed on the mattress by Yan Qing's weight, and he took away the last bit of air left in his lungs. Someone had undone two of the buttons on his body, and his collarbone felt the sour taste of it all over again.

Yan Qing finally stopped his attack on him and asked, "Then how are you going to compensate me?"

Chi Shuyi's mind was buzzing, and before he could figure out what Yan Qing meant, he heard his alpha's face glowing with spring. Ask yourself and answer: "Would you pay me for the weekend?"

"Weekend?"

"Two days on the weekend." Yan Qing kissed the shell of his ear, "Good night."