Chapter 77

Yan Qing and Chi Shuyi stayed in the cafe in the airport shopping mall for a while. After the young housekeeper and secretary K had a good time, they finally remembered who their master was "out of mercy".

It was already night.

A car drove past the airport. Yan Qing sat in the back seat of the car, sitting side by side with Chi Shuyi. Yan Qing looked indifferent.

The little housekeeper was driving the car in front, with the tactile stick hanging down, and the milky mechanical sound had a hint of trembling: "I'm sorry, little master, but the little housekeeper didn't mean it. Sister R is so beautiful, and she sings beautifully." The little housekeeper couldn't help but look at her and looked over her head. The little housekeeper must be possessed."

Secretary K also apologized sweatily: "Yan, seeing as I have worked hard over the years and never made a single mistake, you It's just that adults don't remember the faults of villains. Can you forgive me this time?"

Little Butler: "I'm sorry, little master. I didn't mean to leave you hungry and cold at the airport. Little Butler was really wrong. Little Master, say a few words to the master. That's nice. The little housekeeper is really scared when the master is like this."

Secretary K: "Yan, I can promise that I will never make it again. I have deeply realized the seriousness of this mistake. I am still your most loyal robot assistant. I will never make it again. I won't be addicted to any woman anymore."

Yan Qingfan looked at the message on his bracelet and began to settle accounts, "K, I heard that you haven't logged in to the group's page for two consecutive weeks."

"Who, who said that? ?" Secretary K's avatar said with a stiff expression, "I clearly--" "

The little housekeeper said it. The little housekeeper said that you are addicted to desktop chat programs and don't want to make progress." Yan Qing exposed the informant.

Secretary K screamed: "Little housekeeper?! You just stole women from me, why do you still need to report?!"

Yan Qing said calmly, "And little housekeeper, K reported that you have been doing this recently Not only have I not washed the floor or replaced daily necessities for a while, I have even forgotten to water my wife's flowers in the garden."

The little housekeeper said "嘤" to Yan Qing and said confidently: "Know you bad guy!"

There is really no end to these two living treasures. Chi Shu also covered his lips and couldn't help laughing. Yan Qing glanced at him and said in a cold voice: "As for your decision, it is up to my wife to decide."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

For fear that someone might accidentally end up being initialized, the butler and Secretary K were the main targets of intercession. From Yan Qing to Chi Shuyi.

The robot was buzzing and barking in the car. Chi Shu also smiled and said: "How about I take back R as punishment? Just don't meet each other again."

This decision really hurt the foundation. Secretary K and the young housekeeper immediately complained, "No, I want R Sister, don't separate us, don't beat us up."

If omega R continues to harm the housekeeper and secretary K, not only will their family have no one to work, but Yan Qing's group will also collapse. Chi Shu also made up his mind: "I take R back, and forget about the other punishments."

The young housekeeper: "No, little master!"

Secretary K: "No, I can't live without R!"

"Don't question my wife. Decide, if you do this again," Yan Qing said coldly, "I will help you to be humanely destroyed."

"..."

The series of events caused by omega‧R ended here, and the housekeeper and secretary K returned to their former "diligence and love" "Lao" look. Chi Shu also stayed at home, waiting for his upcoming estrus period. It's been almost a month since the permanent mark, and the cycle of heat has reached once a month again.

In the past two days, Chi Shuyi had nothing to do, reading a book. The book was written by Chengzi, and it's called "How to Maintain the Freshness of Married Life After Omegas Are Tagged."

The content in the book is simply hard-core information, which coincides with his thoughts. It is very suitable for a person like him, an omega wife.

Due to K's negligence, the group was shut down for a month. Yan Qing took time to deal with the group's chores. These days, the group basically ran around the house. By the time the group got back on track, Chi Shuyi had fully understood the contents of this book.

On this day, Yan Qing returned home wearing the stars and the moon. Chi Shuyi waited for him to come home and thoughtfully brought him slippers, "The little housekeeper said that you have eaten in the evening, do you want to drink some more Yangzhi nectar?"

"No, no. ," Yan Qing stood in the entrance hall and took off his coat, "Why don't you go to bed first?"

Due to Yan Qing's forced request, all butlers shut down their phones after ten o'clock. Only Chi Shuyi was waiting for him at home.

"Waiting for you to sleep together." Chi Shuyi hugged Yan Qing's arm, "I've thought about it, I want to create pink memories with you."

"Did your plan start to be implemented last time?" At the airport before, Chi Shuyi has a lot of loan plans.

"Those are big plans, and there are still small details in life." Chi Shuyi read the reference book and said one thing after another. He said: "We need to reduce the frequency of sexual intercourse and increase the sense of anticipation. We can't always be soaked in yellow. Life needs a little pink to spice things up." If

you eat too much meat, you will easily get bored. The diet must be a combination of meat and vegetables. Currently, his married life with Yan Qing is entirely composed of estrus, so this won't work.

Chi Shu also read examples of marriage breakdown in Chengzi's book and became worried about his marriage to Yan Qing.

"Huh?" Yan Qing didn't hear what Chi Shuyi said at all. He only captured a few key words, very fatal keywords.

"For the sake of our couple life in the next few decades," Chi Shuyi said seriously, "I want to keep the freshness, so-"

"If you don't understand, you won't pass," Yan Qing wrinkled his nose, "Tomorrow is Your estrus period, the group's affairs have been dealt with, and in the next week we can-"

"I'm done with estrus," Chi Shuyi yawned, "I've taken the inhibitor in advance."

"Have you taken it? "Yan Qing's head was full of questions, "Why do you need to take inhibitors?"

"To reduce the frequency of sexual intercourse."

"..." Yan Qing said with a straight face, "You are not allowed to take inhibitors in the future, I don't want to lose face?"

"But -"

"There is no but," Yan Qing cleared her throat, her ears slightly red, "From now on, I will be your exclusive inhibitor."

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan

Qing didn't fully understand, Chi Shuyi's so-called increase What does pink memory mean specifically? Chi Shu also continues to implement it unilaterally.

Back in the bedroom, they prepared to take a shower. Chi Shu also took a peek at the contents of the book and followed the script: "What do you think I can do before going to bed to make you feel sweet?"

Yan Qing took out his pajamas from the closet and was very sincere. Say sincerely: "I want yellow memories, which can make me feel sweet."

He now desperately wants to have sex.

However, Chi Shu also ignored his real needs and instead ran over and recited a poem impromptu: "My alpha is so beautiful, why are you so beautiful?"

"Thank you, you are beautiful too..." Yan Qing looked calm and had no reaction.

Chi Shuyi kept up his efforts and boasted: "You are my whole world, you are as dazzling as the starlight."

"Yeah." Yan Qing took all the photos, but still had no reaction.

"I have never met anyone who is more suitable for me than you."

"Me too."

"..."

"..."

They stared at each other, Chi Shuyi said: "Why are you so cold?" Yan Qing

's gaze Lifting his head towards the bed, he calmly replied: "Because my passion lies elsewhere."

"...That shouldn't be the case," Chi Shuyi frowned and flipped through the book at random, "The book says, Kua Kua Alpha can create pink memories, which will give alpha a sweet feeling."

"What book?" Yan Qing took the book in his hand and glanced at the catalog.

"These books are very useful. I relied on Xiao Yuelao and these books to win over you."

Yan Qing: "..."

"A marriage management book to avoid the seven-year itch?" Yan Qing asked earnestly, " Are we suffering from the seven-year itch?"

Chi Shuyi smiled awkwardly and said, "I'm planning for a rainy day." Yan Qing

hammered his forehead with a bitter smile: "Why are you so easy to deceive?"

Chi Shuyi said: "..."

Chi Shuyi pursed his lips, "I'm doing it for our future, just in case you get tired of me in the future..."

"You were fooled by this book, there is no chance."

Chi Shuyi stood aside blankly, "It is said that every newly married alpha says this."

"..." Yan Qing put his fist to his mouth and coughed, "If you really want to make me happy, you might as well take off your clothes directly in front of me."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

"Really want to increase pink memories?" Yan Qing glanced at him, "I have a good idea."

"What good idea?"

Yan Qing put her arm around his waist and hugged him. He came into his arms, with a cunning light flashing in his eyes, "Come with me to take a mandarin duck bath, we will increase the freshness and pink memories."

His eyes were full of yearning, "I will have what you said , a sweet feeling."

"..."

Chi Shuyi didn't know why, but he actually sat in the bathtub with Yan Qing.

Their bathroom has a larger bathtub and a smaller single bathtub. Yan Qing hoped that they could stay close together and sacrifice the big for the small, so she took him to sit in this single bathtub.

Naturally, a single bathtub cannot accommodate two people, so the current situation is that Yan Qing is sitting in the bathtub, and he can only sit on Yan Qing's waist.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

In the dense white mist, Chi Shuyi raised the corners of his mouth, "Well, we..."

He always felt that if this kind of scene appeared in a TV series or animation, it would need to be pulled. Lamp or holy light. His heart was full of grass, and he thought: This scene is not pink at all, not dokidoki at all.

Yan Qing didn't know what he was thinking, so she hugged his waist from behind, "Your waist is so thin."

"It's okay." Chi Shuyi stretched his shoulders forward, put his hands between his knees, and followed Yan Qing Put some distance.

"It's really thin. You can easily hold the front with both hands, just reaching the navel." Yan Qing said, holding his waist with her palms, and making a circle on his navel with her thumb.

The waist is a sensitive area, and Chi Shuyi's body went numb. "...That's because your hands are bigger, so you can hold it."

"Really?"

"Well, I can't hold it myself -" In In the warm water, his alpha's hands began to become restless. Chi Shuyi said nothing and cautiously complained: "Don't touch me."

"Okay, I always listen to you." Yan Qing stopped moving her hands and massaged his shoulders with her hands, as if she was a filial husband.

However, after squeezing, Yan Qing unexpectedly bit the back of his neck, giving him a temporary mark.

"..."

The back of his neck was numb, and Chi Shuyi took a breath, and his whole body collapsed on Yan Qing like a pancake. The canine teeth sank into the glands at the back of the neck. The muscles were contaminated with Yan Qing's pheromones and endured the soreness and numbness given by Yan Qing. As soon as the initial pain passed, the numbing sensation of electric current spread all the way from the tail vertebrae to the neck.

"Why did you bite me suddenly?" Chi Shuyi squinted lazily.

"You don't smell like me anymore," Yan Qing put her hot thin lips on the back of his neck and said, "Are you comfortable?"

"Yeah." Chi Shuyi let out a muffled groan, and every pore stretched, " The marks are all comfortable."

"If you feel comfortable, come back to bed with me and give birth to the baby?"

"..."

What is the causal relationship between the two? Chi Shuyi broke out in a cold sweat, "Do you want a child now?"

"No," Yan Qing rested her chin on his shoulder, "I don't like children, I just like the process of making humans with you."

"..."

"I especially like to force good wives and men." Yan Qing said calmly.

"..." "

Let's go." Without giving him any chance to object, Yan Qing picked him up, took him away, and threw him on the bed to ravage him repeatedly.

Chi Shu also resisted stubbornly, but Yan Qing blocked his mouth to prevent him from speaking out and tied his hands to prevent him from resisting.

He was forced to comply.

‧In

the middle of the night, Chi Shuyi turned over in bed.

In the dream, I broke a bottle of No. 9 perfume. The glass bottle made a crisp pinging sound when it fell to the ground, and then the fragrance of the perfume floated up. He picked up the glass shards on the ground and used glue carefully to glue the bottle back together.

The smell of No. 9 perfume became stronger and stronger, Chi Shuyi's body became hotter and hotter, and it became more and more difficult to breathe. Suddenly, I woke up from the dream.

——The heat source behind him held him tightly, and the room was filled with the cold and lustful smell of perfume.

Chi Shuyi rubbed his eyes and said, "...Yan?"

Because of what happened just now, his voice had not yet recovered and sounded very nasal. Chi Shuyi struggled and turned over from Yan Qing's arms. As soon as he raised his head, he saw Yan Qing closing his eyes and frowning, as if he was haunted by something, with no sign of waking up.

His alpha was covered in a thin sweat, and he touched his forehead with a sweaty hand, still holding on to his waist.

"Yan, what's wrong with you?"

In this situation, today is the 22nd again. Chi Shuyi had a thought in his heart, Yan Qing, is this a susceptible period?

The susceptible period for alpha varies from person to person. The length of the susceptible period, the frequency of occurrence, and whether emotions are under control are different for each alpha. But in general, they need the comfort of their mate's pheromones.

Chi Shu also experienced Yan Qing's susceptible period for the first time and didn't know what to do. He tried to release a little pheromone and asked in a low voice: "Is it better?"

The smell of gardenia was similar to that of Hopewell Moonlight perfume. Unexpectedly, as soon as the pheromones came out, Yan Qing hugged him tighter, and a heavy person pressed on him, lying on his hands and feet.

In her sleep, Yan Qing smelled all over his body, and finally lowered her head on his shoulder, sniffing the scent of his neck, and quickly settled down.

In this lying position, belly to belly, Chi Shuyi felt the high temperature on Yan Qing's body all over his skin. And I don't know when they started, they started sleeping naked.

Chi Shu also forced himself not to think too much.

Amidst the fragrant pheromones, he covered his nose with a corner of the quilt and patted Yan Qing's shoulder like he was coaxing a child.

He muttered: "...if you don't wake up, I might, might really rape you."

He had no resistance to Yan Qing, nor did he have any resistance to Yan Qing's pheromones. However, Yan Qing fell asleep again. If you commit rape within marriage, you will still be caught and sent to Omega Prison.

"Don't worry, I just want to think about it..." Chi Shuyi blushed, "It's not illegal to think about it." Yan Qing

lay on top of him for half an hour, almost crushing him. Half an hour later, the smell of gardenia overwhelmed the smell of moonlight perfume.

Yan Qing fluttered her eyelashes and murmured: "...Headache." "Do you have a headache?" Chi Shuyi swallowed the yawn on his lips and immediately swallowed it. He rubbed Yan Qing's temples and said warmly, "Is this better?"

"..."

He kept pressing it, his movements were very gentle, and Yan Qing had no reaction. When the high temperature on his body gradually subsided, Yan Qing raised his neck and slowly opened his hazy eyes, "Honey?"

"Here, do you want a drink of water?"

Yan Qing lay back and hugged him to death. Damn it, she put her nose on his neck and smelled it, but she still looked like she was about to wake up: "My wife..."

"Yeah." Chi Shuyi stretched out his hand to hug him back, "I'll go down and get you a glass of water, okay?" "

No, don't leave." Yan Qing's tone was weak, with a hint of vulnerability that could never be heard in normal times.

Chi Shuyi rubbed the back of his head, "Does your head still hurt?"

"I want to go to bed." Yan Qing hugged him and said.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Yan Qing slowly got up from him, held up his arms, and looked at him with squinted eyes. His brows were knitted into knots, and it was clear that he still had a headache, "I want you." Was

he still thinking about this at this moment? Chi Shuyi was angry and ashamed, covering his bare chest, "You have a headache, forget it."

"But it hurts down there too," Yan Qing lay back on him and shook her head, "I feeling bad."

"......"