Chapter 11

- What does your pheromone smell like?

This is a question of hooliganism. In the past, Chi Shuyi and his brother had repeatedly told him that if he saw an alpha who asked him about the taste of pheromones, he would label him a scoundrel, and he would always take a detour when they met him. The taste of omega pheromones is the privacy of omegas, including the time of estrus, and they must not be told to others.

So, Yan Qing is playing tricks on himself?

But the ALPHA in front of him looked too upright and seemed unaware of the seriousness of this problem.

Yan Qing still looked at him, "If it's not convenient for you to say, don't force it."

"No, it's not convenient for me, I'm very convenient."

"Huh?"

Chi Shuyi silently stepped back, his Adam's apple rolling again and again. "I...gardenia."

Yan Qing said calmly, "Gardenia?"

"Well," Chi Shu didn't dare to look at him, "Gardenia."

"It really smells like you." Yan Qing smiled in front of him, "I should have thought of it."

Chi Shuyi's heart was beating wildly, "Do you... do you like it?" Yan

Qing looked away, coughed twice, and said calmly. "Well, you smell very good."

Chi Shu was elated when he heard Yan Qing say that he liked his own smell. He lowered his eyebrows and said, "You... you want..."

Do you want to give it a try? After all, I have been smelling his pheromones for nearly three years, and the No. 9 perfume stayed with him throughout high school. Yan Qing should also be allowed to smell his own as a courtesy.

Yan Qing coughed twice, "What do you want?"

"That's it..." Chi Shuyi's cheeks were hot and he couldn't say those few words, "That's the one..."

Who knows that Yan Qing has strong logical ability and can guess one thing at a time Accurate: "Smell your pheromones?"

"..."

As soon as they finished speaking, both of them blushed. Chi Shuyi didn't expect this sentence to be so embarrassing.

He pressed his forehead and looked to the left, pursed his lower lip and looked to the right.

Just as the two were locked in a stalemate, Yan Qing's bracelet vibrated, and a clear childish voice came out: "Ding dong ding dong—Xiao Yuelao is online~"

The two of them breathed a sigh of relief.

Xiao Yuelao looked at Yan Qing and then at Chi Shuyi, "Master, little master, did your third date go well? Xiao Yuelao suddenly came online because he had something to discuss with his master, and there was one more thing he wanted to tell you. You two."

"What's going on?" Chi Yousheng was curious.

"The two masters can officially start the wedding process!" Xiao Yuelao pulled the lantern on her bracelet, "I wish you two to enter a new stage!"

Getting married so soon? Yan Qing and Chi Shu also choked.

Xiaoyue Lao: "Our progress arrangement depends on the degree of matching between the two parties. If the pheromone matching degree is high, there will be fewer dating sessions. If the pheromone matching degree is low, the dating sessions will be set up. Because the two masters match It's rare to see someone who has lived for thousands of years, so the progress is very fast."

"Based on the statistical data of the system, we compared the heartbeat frequency, dopamine concentration, and various micro-expressions of the two people horizontally, and concluded that the two people have officially entered the love period. Science The conclusion is: you can seal the marriage."

Xiaoyue Lao: "Please complete the task of 'proposing' and officially open the marriage section. The specific initiator and initiation time will be discussed by the two of you. Of course, this task There is no specific time limit. If you want to cancel the current match, you can cancel it at any time."

After a moment of silence, Yan Qing coughed twice and pressed Xiao Yuelao back on the bracelet, "I understand, I will follow up. He discussed it, so you go back first."

"There is one more thing Xiao Yuelao wants to tell the master." Xiao Yuelao jumped to Yan Qing's ear and whispered a few words. Yan Qing's earlobes turned red after listening, "Are you sure?"

" Yeah, really."

"Okay, I understand."

"Then Xiaoyue Lao is just waiting to see how the master behaves, my dear."

They chatted in front of Chi Shuyi, who was confused. Shui had no idea what they said. After Xiao Yuelao disappeared from the bracelet, Yan Qing looked at him with soft eyes.

"What...what's wrong?"

Yan Qing stood up and patted his thigh, "Sit here and wait for me for a while."

Chi Shuyi reluctantly stood up and watched Yan Qing disappear behind the door, his heart was as deep as the sea. deep.

Unexpectedly, he and Yan Qing had already reached the point of discussing marriage. Naturally, he is willing to marry Yan Qing, so is Yan Qing willing to marry him as his wife?

Chi Shu couldn't be sure either.

He was thinking hard when his bracelet shook and Xiao Yuelao appeared again.

Xiao Yuelao: "Has the little master finished the kiss?"

"No."

Xiao Yuelao encouraged him: "It doesn't matter if you haven't completed the task of the first kiss. We can move to the next step at any time. Xiao Yuelao has just informed the two of you. The master can enter the wedding vacation stage, and the young master can propose to the master on the Ferris wheel."

"Ah?" Chi Shuyi made an earth-shattering sound.

What was originally just a confession to Yan Qing on the Ferris wheel, why did it suddenly turn into a proposal?

"Young master, don't be nervous. The master may not want to marry you. All in all, you must tell the other party your feelings, so that you can break the deadlock. This is Xiao Yuelao's sincere suggestion." Chi Shu

also sank on the sofa and stood stiffly. Nodding, "I, I understand."

Xiaoyue Lao: "If you take this step, it is a victory no matter whether the master agrees or not. As long as the little master confesses, the master will understand the little master's true thoughts."

"I'll give it a try . ..." Chi Shuyi said weakly.

After Xiao Yuelao went offline, Chi Shuyi was one head and two big. Suddenly, a rabbit head popped out of the door. It was a staff member wearing a rabbit hood. The staff member hummed and said: "Lulala, are you our favorite Rabbit Queen? Today is our Rabbit Queen's coming-of-age ceremony, Lulala."

Birthday? He was stunned.

A Rabbit Butler came in and then a Rabbit Butler came in. They all moved in unison and sang the birthday song together: "happy birthday to you~lu la la~happy birthday to you~"

At the end of Rabbit Butler, Yan Qing pushed a car The cake cart comes in. The candles on the cake are Chi Shuyi's name and the number eighteen.

The three words "Candle Chi Shuyi" were lit with candles moving in the wind, and the number eighteen was also lit.

He is eighteen years old.

Yan Qing walked up to him, her eyes reflecting the silent candlelight. During the birthday song sung by Deacon Rabbit, he stood in front of Chi Shuyi and said: "Happy birthday, classmate Chi Shuyi, make a wish."

"Ah?"

Yan Qing looked at him and smiled: "You don't want what I give you. A wish?"

"No..." Chi Shuyi was very familiar with blowing out candles, and he shouldn't have been stunned. However, this scene was really dreamy, so dreamy that he reached out and pinched his face. Yan Qing

said with a smile: "It's not a dream."

Chi Shuyi looked at him blankly for more than a minute.

Under Yan Qing's encouragement, he closed his eyes mechanically, and a clear wish came to his mind:

he wanted to be Yan Qing's omega, be marked by him, and live with him. Share his joys and sorrows, occupy his people and his time.

He only had this wish. From the first time he met Yan Qing, he had this wish every year for his birthday.

Chi Shu also silently thought about his wishes in his heart, and because it was somewhat unspeakable to make wishes related to Yan Qing in front of Yan Qing, his face became very hot.

When he opened his eyes again, he blew out all the candles in one breath.

Seeing him finish making his wish, ALPHA in front of him said seriously: "I'm in a hurry, so I can only give the birthday boy one wish."

Yan Qing looked at him, her eyes as gentle as ever, "What wish did you just make? I'll do it." Realized."

The author has something to say: ovo