Chapter 51

Chi Yousheng stood in front of the pink orange door, "Chen Chengcheng, are you there?"

Hearing Chi Yousheng's howling, Chengzi jumped up from behind the cashier and walked to the door.

He wore pink nail polish today and wore a small white suit. He leaned lazily against the door, yawned and asked, "What are you doing with me?"

Chi Yousheng didn't bring any bodyguards with him today. He is alone. Still looking like his usual elite man in suits and ties, Chi You said calmly: "I'm here to discuss the terms with you."

"Tell me."

"Whether you want to marry me or not, I will transfer it to you regularly every month. Please give me a price for alimony."

Cheng Zi puffed up his mouth and said, "No, you've already given it. The payment has been paid in full. I won't charge you a second time. I'm not that wicked."

Chi You said: "I I won't force you to marry me. For your own good, you'd better consider my suggestion seriously."

Chengzi said in frustration: "Let me ask you a question, do you know which are the three chen in my name?"

Chi You said in a loud voice. Choking, "Why are you asking this?"

"Yeah, you don't know, but you want to marry me, but why do you want to die? I really don't understand why you alphas of the rich class like to help the poor so much." Chengzi shrugged, "Do you think you would pick up a kitten on the roadside and take it home to raise?"

"Whatever, I heard your nickname is Chengzi. I know your name is Orange, that's enough," Chi Yousheng opened his thin lips. , "orange juice."

"..." Chengzi squinted, feeling unhappy, "To be honest, I don't like this flower name."

Chi Yousheng: "Whether you are worried that I will not be responsible for you, at least do it with me. Let's check the matching rate. This matter has a far greater impact on you than me."

Orange: "..."

Chi Yousheng turned around and left without hesitation, regardless of whether he followed or not, he left without saying a word. He said: "My car is outside and will only wait for you for half an hour."

Ten minutes later, Chengzi got into Chi Yousheng's car for the first time. He looked around in the car, "Hey, you're not going to sell me, are you? I'm warning you, let's go and test the matching rate."

"How much do you think you can sell for your tonnage?"

"Tonnage ?" Chengzi was so pissed off by him, "Chi Yousheng, can you speak nicely? What is tonnage? I'm less than seventy kilograms!!!"

Chi Yousheng tapped the steering wheel leisurely, "According to the current agricultural product trading market According to the latest data, the wholesale price of navel oranges is 6 RMB per kilogram. Calculate how much money you make."

Chengzi gritted his teeth, "What do you mean???"

Chi Yousheng said: "I mean, you actually opened a prostitute for a thousand yuan. ‧The prostitution fee is simply a profiteer."

Chengzi crossed his arms and squinted, "You think it's expensive, and I think your skills are not good, so I lay there for three days and raised my ass for three days. Damn it. You are being screwed, I will return the money to you immediately."

Chi Yousheng raised his eyebrows lightly, "I remember, I didn't give you the thousand yuan, damn omega, your memory is messed up."

This damned devil, The one thousand yuan fee that omega mentioned was to frame him up for not paying him for prostitution. But Chi Yousheng didn't expect that he would actually tag him in the end, and he actually owed him a thousand yuan.

Chengzi immediately closed his mouth, but Chi Yousheng obviously didn't notice anything, and still sighed in his ear: "This is like God closing a window for you, and also closing a door for you. Give it to you. You won't be able to save money, and you will have to pay a lot of other expenses."

Cheng Zi gritted his teeth, "Please make it clear that the guest of honor was me last time. It was me, the noble omega, who ordered the special service. Logically speaking, it should be I'll pay you for the service."

Chi You said calmly: "Then you can pay it, I'm more expensive, 100,000 per night, and I never discount."

I've never seen anyone so stupid. Chengzi: "...you really think you are studded with diamonds. I think a 0.1% discount is enough. One hundred yuan, absolutely no more."

After saying that, he took out a red note and stuffed it into Chi Yousheng shirt pocket.

"One hundred yuan, that's your price."

Chi Yousheng looked at him with a smile, "0.1% off is one thousand yuan, juice, I really doubt your math was taught by your physical education teacher."

Chengzi pointed at him, "One A thousand yuan is a thousand yuan, I can afford it."

After saying that, he stuffed a few more banknotes into Chi Yousheng's shirt pocket.

Chi Yousheng yawned, "I never discount, you still owe me 99,000, remember to pay it back."

Chengzi pointed his middle finger at him, "...My sister's Chi Yousheng."

Chi Yousheng was calm. Bo said, "I only have one brother."

They arrived at the hospital and did a pheromone matching test under the guidance of Dr. Zhang. While waiting for the results, Chengzi was so nervous that he paced back and forth.

Chi Yousheng looked calm, "Why are you so nervous? Those who didn't know would have thought you had a crush on me."

Chengzi sneered, sat down on a chair in the hospital corridor, crossed his legs, "I'm just curious, sir. I'm so pretentious."

"Oh, curious. It's strange, I'm not that curious."

"Aren't you curious why you brought me here for a matching rate test?"

"This is a program requirement." Chi Yousheng looked at him and said.

Half an hour later, a robot omega nurse sister came out with a test sheet, "Boss, the results are out. Our hospital concluded that the matching rate reached 96.32%. There were occasional quarrels after the marriage. It is recommended to get a marriage certificate."

Cheng Zi said I took the test sheet and looked at the numbers on the paper, but didn't express anything.

Chi You thanked the nurse sister, and the two left the hospital together. In the car, Chengzi was rarely silent and didn't say a word.

Chi Yousheng expressed concern about Chengzi's character: "Are you a squib? Or are you thinking of some bad idea?"

Chengzi crossed his arms, "Who is a squib? You also know the conclusion. Can you stop chasing me? Hurry up. Yes, take me back. I blame you for delaying my day's turnover."

However, Chi Yousheng did not send him back to the store. Instead, he drove the car to the parking lot underneath a restaurant.

Chengzi looked around, alarm bells blaring, "What do you want to do."

"Let's talk."

Chengzi: "There's nothing to talk about. Our matching rate is either high or low. There is really no need to negotiate."

Chi Yousheng looked at him and laughed contemptuously, "How do you know what I want to talk about?"

"Isn't it just to discuss how to arrange for me?"

"No." Chi Yousheng refused.

"Then what else do we have to talk about? Could it be that we should fall in love?" Cheng Zi said irritably.

"I want to analyze your situation for you. You will need me during your estrus period. This is something I did wrong, and I will be responsible. There are two solutions I came up with-"

Chengzi frowned, "To be honest My estrus period has nothing to do with you. I drank the wine that day, and I kept the person for myself. It has nothing to do with you directly."

"The plan I came up with has been rejected by you, which is for you to marry me. "If you have any additional changes that I need to make after marriage, please tell me. As long as it does not violate the will of the law and my personal code, I can make any request you make. The second option is -"

"Yes "Chi Yousheng," Chengzi cut him off, "You don't need any changes, you've done well enough." As soon as

he said these words, Chi Yousheng quieted down and looked at him steadily.

Chengzi leaned on the back of the seat and said tiredly: "Send me back."

Chi Yousheng slowed down and said to himself: "The second option is that I can use technical means to fuse my pheromones into a machine. , this kind of machinery can be packaged as a collar or on hand, and it will not affect your personal life at all. Or you can call me whenever you need it. If you meet an alpha you like in the future, if you encounter any difficulties, I will All round."

"Fine," Chengzi patted his head helplessly, "I choose the third option. I live alone with the inhibitor."

"No," Chi You refused, "I won't let you come. At that point."

"What about you? How do you plan to spend your susceptible period? Omega also has inhibitors, but alpha does not have inhibitors." Orange pointed at his nose, getting angry, "Don't say you are not susceptible. Period."

Chi Yousheng's eyes were blank for a moment.

Cheng Zi opened the car door, and as expected it was locked. He didn't force it, and just said calmly: "I am not the only victim of this accident. I made it difficult for you during your susceptible period, and you made it difficult for me during my estrus period. We are even, you don't owe me anything." ."

Chi Yousheng lowered his eyes.

Chengzi said with a straight face, "You'd better send me back quickly. Let me tell you in advance that my estrus is about to come, and I'm not as well-behaved as Xiaochi. I have a perverse personality, and I never have inhibitors with me. Yes, if you go into heat, you will be the most troublesome person."

Chi Yousheng turned his head and looked at him with a very unnatural expression. "Why are you

looking at me like this? Omegas are normally good during those few days of the month." Chi Yousheng pursed his lips, gritted his teeth for a while, and slowly spit out two words, "I have it." "What do you have, I have it

?"

?" Chengzi was puzzled.

Chi Yousheng said: "I said inhibitor, I have it."

Chengzi looked at him blankly.

Chi Yousheng said with a straight face, "I do, is it weird?"

Chi

Shu also followed Yan Qing out of the small movie room. When they left, their movements were very stiff.

The young butler followed them: "Two masters, what happened when the young butler lost power just now? Can the young butler ask?"

Yan Qing walked in front and locked hands with Chi Shuyi, "It's something you shouldn't know. , don't ask."

Chi Shuyi squeezed his hand and whispered: "Where are we going now?"

Yan Qing: "Valentine's Day."

"Huh?"

"You told me, today is September 14th. Today is Valentine's Day."

Chi Shuyi was worried, fearing that his secret would be revealed, "Actually, this holiday is just an excuse I made to ask you out. Others don't have a good time, so you don't have to take it too seriously."

Yan Yan Qing turned her head, looked at him and smiled, "What a coincidence, this festival is also an excuse for me to ask you out."

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

raised the corners of his mouth, looking like he was begging for praise, "Do you think I Is this a good excuse? Wife."

Chi Shuyi covered his face, and his face was indeed very hot under his palms. "Then where are we going?"

Yan Qing opened the car door for Chi Shuyi, "Go and let you go What a surprise, as a gift in return for inviting me to watch a movie."

Chi Shu also sat in the passenger seat, "A gift in return?"

"Well," Yan Qing leaned down and kissed his forehead, "Next time, remember to choose without me covering it. The movie you see."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

They closed the car door and the silver-white car sped away. The little butler's tactile stick moved, "Wow, the two masters are dating...but, have you forgotten something?"

On the highway, Yan Qing's car drove towards the edge of the city, and Chi Shuyi lay on the window Next, "Have we forgotten something?" Yan

Qing: "Forgot something?"

Chi Shuyi scratched his face, "It always feels a bit too quiet."

But after a week of patrolling, he didn't know what was missing.

Yan Qing: "Don't think about it, our destination has arrived."

"Are there?" Chi Shuyi looked out the window. At some point, the sky turned into a color between purple and blue, with countless meteors streaking across it.

"This..." Chi Shuyi turned around in disbelief, "Is there a meteor shower today?" Yan Qing

hummed, "Actually, it happens many times, but few people care about it, and the light pollution in the city is too heavy, and it is very dark at night. You can see less of it."

He stopped the car, and the abandoned road came to an end, with wild grass growing everywhere.

Chi Shu also opened the car door, looked up, and was caught in countless rotating meteors. Yan Qing

walked up to him

and said, "Do you like it?" "Yeah." Chi Shuyi leaned into his arms, "Thank you for bringing me here."

"Someone said that couples who stand together under a meteor shower will be blessed . , Meteor will bless them with a lifetime of peace and prosperity, happiness and good health."

It was the first time he heard him talk about such "Feng Shui theory", Chi Shu also laughed, "Who said that?"

Yan Qing said seriously: "Yan Qing said that. ."

"Huh?" Chi Shuyi turned around, faced him, and asked deliberately: "Do people who obey scientific laws also pay attention to superstition and metaphysics?" Yan

Qing's eyes flashed across countless shooting stars, and her peach blossom eyes sparkled, "This It's not metaphysics, it's truth."

"Truth?" Chi Shu also looked at him. Yan Qing

looked at the meteors around him, "Well, this is the truth I discovered, and I will prove it in practice."

Chi Shuyi looked at his side face and hugged his waist, "I also discovered a truth."

" What did you discover?"

Chi Shuyi stood up on tiptoes, kissed Yan Qing on the corner of the mouth, and then said: "The truth I discovered is that under the same meteor, an omega will always fall in love with the alpha he kissed.

He paused, "This is the truth discovered by Chi Shuyi. Chi Shuyi will fulfill his promise and complete it through practice." Yan

Qingqing hugged him and suddenly smiled.

Under a meteor shower, there are few people around. Chi Shuyi put his arm around Yan Qing's waist and kissed and played with him.

His bracelet trembled. It came from Chengzi: How are you doing there? I'm so bored...

but no one cares.

Chengzi sat in this high-end restaurant, put down his bracelet, and looked at Chi Yousheng boredly.

Chi Yousheng is really a very boring alpha. He is a modern person who actually implements the ancient saying of eating without talking and sleeping without speaking. He has been eating for so long and has not said a word until now.

Chengzi opened a pair of dead fish eyes, "You don't need to speak, and there is no need to lecture me. I'm not talking to you, I'm just talking to myself."

Chi Yousheng: "..."

Chengzi: "Bring me here. I ate my meal. You asked me to go to the hospital and I went. When will you take me back? I am a road addict. I rely on GPS when I go out. I don't know the road at all. If you take me out, you have to take me back. You are responsible."

Chi Yousheng frowned.

"Yes, yes, I talk too much and make you unhappy. I'm full, please let me go back. Based on my understanding of myself, I will go into heat right away."

Chi Yousheng wiped it with a napkin gracefully Then he opened his mouth and said, "You eat so little? No wonder you are so short."

Cheng Zi was stunned, "Am I short? Do I eat less? I'm 177. Okay, I've already eaten a big bowl. If I eat any more, I'll turn into a pig. Yes!"

Chi Yousheng had a smirk on his lips, "Pork is more expensive than navel oranges. From a commercial market economy perspective, you should move towards the goal of becoming a pig."

Chengzi chuckled twice, "You Is this how you discuss the business market economy with other omegas? No wonder, no wonder no girl likes you."

Cheng Zi: "You are obviously not bad looking, the economic conditions are still very strong, and you are still young, tsk tsk."

"How do you know I haven't been raped ? Omega likes you?" Chi Yousheng's eyes were indifferent.

Chengzi hurriedly covered his mouth, "Guessed."

Chi You said: "Tch, please don't guess about other people's lives. Your guess is not accurate at all. Many omegas are rushing to pursue me."

"A little bit," Chengzi didn't He approached him with concern and said, "Speaking of which, our matching rate is not particularly low. Why haven't I seen you in the Yuelao system?"

Logically speaking, with a 96% matching rate between him and Chi Yousheng, he should Meeting Chi Yousheng is the key. Is it possible that his matching rate with Chi Yousheng is really that much lower than others?

"Didn't you say that the 96% matching rate is too high or too low? Now you have changed your mind?" Chi Yousheng yawned, "I have never been to the Yuelao system."

"Isn't this a mandatory requirement? There are exceptions. ?"

"Simple," Chi You said with a shrug, "You just need to change your age every year. Every year I am under 18, the system will automatically block me."

Orange: "...Is this okay?"

Chi You said loudly and shamelessly: "I I can't trust the Yuelao system, lest it find me some random people."

Chengzi: "Can the age be changed?"

Chi You glanced at him, "As long as you have money."

Chengzi: "..."

Chengzi helplessly helped him. Rubbing his forehead, he was about to give Chi Yousheng a thumbs up and praise him for being cool, when the back of his neck suddenly felt sore.

A faint fragrance floats in the air.

Chi Yousheng looked at him indifferently.

Orange: "Inhibitor, give it to me quickly."

"There are too many people here," Chi Yousheng looked around, "I'll take you to a private place."

The private place Chi Yousheng said was the hotel where he stayed. The restaurant's perennial setting is the Presidential Suite.

Chengzi hugged Chi Yousheng's suit jacket, sat on the sofa, and howled at the top of his lungs: "Chi Yousheng, are you okay?"

"Here you are." Chi Yousheng went to wash his hands, "Get it now. Here are the inhibitors for you."

The room was filled with a sweet smell. Chi Yousheng couldn't tell what it was, but it smelled good. Because of the permanent mark, he couldn't help but feel warm all over.

Chi Yousheng shook his head, opened a tube of inhibitor, and stood in front of Chengzi, "Give me your arm."

But this omega, who had always been very tough, hugged his waist and rubbed his face crazily, "Ugh... "

..."

"What are you doing?" Chi Yousheng said coldly, "Put out your hand."

"You smell so good... Chi Yousheng, your pheromones are like lily of the valley... I like it so much." ..."

Chi Yousheng raised his eyes, "How do you know?"

The omega buried his head on him, and it seemed that he was delirious. "Shall we go to bed? I don't want inhibitors... I don't want inhibitors. Agent..."

He suddenly started crying in front of Chi Yousheng.

Having never dealt with a crying omega, Chi Yousheng pulled him away from him forcefully, "I don't want to take advantage of you, so I'll give you an inhibitor now."

Fortunately, omegas are basically at the mercy of others during their estrus period, Chi You said Sheng effortlessly clamped the orange and helped him take down a tube of inhibitor.

"It hurts..." Cheng Zi complained loudly as the tube of inhibitor bottomed out.

"The fact that you can still complain proves that it's nothing serious." Chi Yousheng threw the used inhibitor into the trash can and threw the limp omega onto the bed. "Don't go back for the time being and sleep here."

He planned to leave directly. The pheromones here had too much influence on him. Chi Yousheng never overestimated his ability to endure. He took his coat and said, "I'm leaving first."

But Cheng Zi hugged him up, "Don't leave..."

"The suppressor has taken you out of heat. "

But I'm...empty."

Chi You choked and let Chengzi push him away. Chi Yousheng rubbed his eyebrows, "I'm not a gentleman, I advise you to think clearly."

Chengzi raised a finger, his eyes bright, "Once, just once, okay?"