Chapter 70

Yan Qing booked a cruise for her honeymoon. To be precise, Yan Qing "allocated" a cruise ship from the group.

There were no other people on the cruise ship. They were the only two humans. However, there were many service robots, ranging from carrying plates to cooking food. They were all robots working in various positions.

If the little housekeeper knew that they would rather take a boatload of robots with them on their honeymoon outside the area, they would probably cry.

This route is far away from T city and travels through tropical areas. The wind is warm.

Chi Shuyi stood on the plywood and looked at the well-organized and well-functioning robots. He was very surprised: "Is there really no one there?"

"It's just you and me," Yan Qing took it from the "wine waiter"'s plate. Two glasses of red wine came over, "Or do you want us to be seen when we are in heat?"

Chi Shuyi took the red wine glass, his face as red as the red wine, "Aren't we all in heat in the room? How could we be seen? Arrived?"

"Not necessarily in the room." Yan Qing squeezed the handle of the wine and said calmly.

"...Not necessarily what it means?"

"Literally."

Chi Shu was also uneasy and looked around. There is a lounge chair on the deck of this cruise ship, and a familiar pyramid is placed on an outdoor table next to the lounge chair.

He inexplicably remembered the previous news about the Haitian Feast.

"People will see it." Chi Shuyi pulled Yan Qing's sleeve, "I don't want to be on the social news."

Human footprints are all over the north and south of the river. If two ships meet by chance, or someone is setting up a ship in the distance, Telescope, that's really killing me.

Yan Qing smiled.

"Why are you laughing?"

"It's not what you think." Yan Qing snapped his fingers, "Come here."

The one who came over was not shouting at Chi Shuyi, but at the boxes of sets on the table. . Chi Shuyi watched in stunned silence as the boxes spread their thin wings like "golden snitches" and flew in their direction.

Chi Shuyi: "..." "

The red-crowned crane last time was too slow, I improved it." Yan Qing held a box in his hand, "They can recognize my voice, they just happened to stop here."

"... You just said it's not just in the room." Chi Shuyi thought that he really didn't think too much.

"How could I let others see you in heat? Don't worry, I don't want you here." Yan Qing opened the box in his hand and pointed to the cabin, "The main thing is inside."

"..."

The boxes fluttered against his shoulders, and because they were small and light, they didn't get in the way at all. But in that collision, Chi Shuyi still felt that he had been hit hard.

Chi Shu also thought from "boxes can fly" that "Yan Qing actually had the leisure and elegance to invent this for a delayed estrus". Finally he said with difficulty: "Why did you invent this..."

It was so elegant.

He really couldn't figure out what the purpose of inventing this was? Just so that the box can fly over by itself at inconvenient times?

"The heat came so suddenly. Of course it's for convenience." Yan Qing put her arm around his waist, "Take you in to have a look?"

"..."

This is a cruise ship about a hundred meters long with three decks, which can meet all daily needs. required by the scene. Chi Shu also walked into the cabin. He didn't see the restaurant or the room, but he saw a swimming pool first.

Yan Qing followed him, "Why don't you leave?"

"Swimming pool?" Chi Shuyi pointed to the swimming pool, "How come there is a swimming pool?"

"It seems that we have never swam together. We want to try it." Qing paused, "I've always remembered Xiao Yuelao's suggestion last time."

"What suggestion?"

"You'll find out later."

"But I'm not very good at swimming..." Chi Shuyi has always been half- conscious. I'm a landlubber, not afraid of water, but I just can't learn and will always know how to paddle.

When he was young, he always had to bring a swimming ring with him when he went into the water. Now that he is older, he can no longer bring a swimming ring with him. It can be said that he avoids swimming whenever he can.

Chi Shuyi: "I have no talent in swimming. I don't even have the talent to paddle a dog."

"What a coincidence, I have it, and I can give you some points." Yan Qing said lightly.

"..."

"Are you going into the water now?" Chi Shu also changed the subject.

"Okay."

They were the only ones in the swimming pool, no one else. It was just them and no one else on the boat.

Chi Shuyi stood in the locker room, using his fingers to pick up the swimsuit Yan Qing had prepared for him.

A sky blue bikini, exactly like the mermaid in the cartoon.

He pinched the thin fabric in his hand, which was very troublesome.

Do you remember that Xiaoyue Lao told him in the car that day that he had prepared a great plan for him to seek a mark, a mermaid sex? Then, Yan Qing said that she wanted to have a honeymoon at sea.

"On purpose." Based on Chi Shuyi's understanding of his alpha, he muttered in a low voice: "This is on purpose."

He changed into his swimsuit and walked out of the locker room. It was quiet all around, and the boat had already sailed into the depths. It's the sea area, and outside the cabin window is the endless blue sea.

Wrapped in a bath towel, he turned around when he heard footsteps behind him.

Yan Qing's body was covered with water drops and she walked out wearing only a pair of black swimming trunks. The straight long legs took a step, and every step was carried by Chi Shuyi's heartbeat.

Seeing that he was stunned, Yan Qing raised his eyebrows and asked, "Huh?"

"It's okay." Chi Shuyi shook his dizzy head, "I'm a little hypoxic." Yan

Qing looked at the bath towel on his body, thoughtfully Asked: "Why are you wearing a bath towel?"

Chi Shuyi looked down at his feet and calves and said calmly: "Because I'm shy." "

Then bring a swimming ring." Yan Qing casually put a yellow duck swimming ring into him "The fish is in the water."

Chi Shuyi took off the swimming ring from his neck and put it back in place, "I don't want this."

This one was too young, so he refused.

"Aren't you not very good at it? Aren't you afraid of drowning or choking?"

Chi Shuyi shook his head, and said OK with confidence, "You're here, no problem."

Yan Qing laughed, "Okay, come into the water with me, you should throw away the towel." He said After that, he picked up Chi Shuyi and walked towards the swimming pool.

Chi Shuyi looked at the white bath towel on his body, silently took it off, folded it, and threw it on the ground.

Yan Qing stood by the pool. When he saw Chi Shuyi, a flash of astonishment flashed in his eyes, "...you?"

"Yeah." Chi Shuyi was very satisfied with the surprised expression of his alpha.

Yan Qing turned away and her ears turned red, "Why aren't you wearing clothes?"

"I'm obviously wearing swimming trunks." Chi Shuyi kicked his legs and said calmly. Like Yan Qing, he wore a pair of black swimming trunks. As for the mermaid bikini, he should take it off in bed.

"But you're not wearing a shirt." Yan Qing pointed to his chest and made a circle with his thumb, "I even saw the bit I bit yesterday... uh, okay."

"You're not wearing a shirt either." Chi Shu Yi rolled his eyes and hugged his neck tightly.

"I'm a man, so I don't have to wear a shirt." Yan Qing looked at him.

"I'm a man, so I don't have to wear it." Chi Shuyi said confidently.

"Aren't you worried that you won't be able to swim in the end when you show off in front of me without clothes?" Yan Qing suddenly laughed and put him by the pool.

"Can't swim?" Chi Shuyi whispered, "You've seen it all, okay...what haven't you seen?"

He and Yan Qing have a close matching mark relationship.

Yan Qing turned around and went into the water, saying to herself, "Don't think that just because I've seen you so many times, I'm off guard."

"..."

A slender white figure swam by in the water like a fish. Yan Qing swam farther and farther, and surfaced while taking a breath.

Even though they were far apart, Chi Shu could still catch Yan Qing's whispered words: "I just think you are seducing me. Yes, I have made great progress."

Chi Shu also sat silently by the swimming pool, plopping. He kicked the water and watched Yan Qing swim all the way back.

"I didn't seduce you." Chi Shuyi said.

He just didn't want Yan Qing's bikini to succeed.

Emerging from the water, Yan Qing pushed up his wet hair, stretched out his arms to imprison him in the triangle area, "Really? You didn't seduce me?"

"...Yes."

Yan Qing crawled out of the water . He got up and just pressed him to the cold ground.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chi Shuyi said nonchalantly: "Help..."

"Pfft-" Yan Qing cleared his throat, "No one will come to save you now, just give in, okay?" "

I didn't seduce you." Chi Shuyi stepped back, pressed his hands on the ground, and hit something with a snap.

He looked down and saw that one of the boxes that could fly before was pressed under his palm.

When Chi Shuyi turned around, he saw Yan Qing smiling, "This is a natural choice."

"..."

Chi Shuyi lay on the ground and pulled his swimming trunks up his waist. He slowly sat up, hammered his waist helplessly, and said something incomprehensible: "The flowing water is flowing, and the iron pool is sparse."

"Haha, what a poem," Yan Tingting understood the meaning behind his words and smiled. Laughing, he picked him up and bumped him, "Do you need to go back to the room to rest?"

"...We just came out." Chi Shuyi opened his eyes wide, "It's still daytime."

He hasn't been in the water yet.

"Okay." Yan Qing carried him into the water and rubbed his lower back repeatedly, "I'll teach you how to swim."

The pool was not deep, only waist-high. Chi Shuyi threw himself in the pool, looking at the shimmering water in circles, and repeated the paddling and kicking movements. Yan Qing held his waist and abdomen, pressing her fingers on his waist.

His movements are actually very good, he is brave and he is not afraid of choking.

"You look like you can swim." Yan Qing said.

"Those are all illusions." Chi Shuyi was deeply aware of his swimming skills. "I can't swim at all." After

he had fluttered enough, Yan Qing said lightly: "Give it a try?"

Chi Shuyi said to himself She didn't have much confidence, but she still said, "Yeah."

Yan Qing slowly pulled away the hand on his waist. Chi Shu also closed his eyes and flopped feebly in the water.

Sure enough, once he lost his reliance on what he had just learned, he forgot all about it. My nose hurt, the smell of disinfectant filled my mouth, and I fell to the bottom of the pool.

It can be seen that his swimming ability is limited to words on paper.

Not long after he floated in the water, Yan Qing fished him back out. Carrying him on his shoulders, he patted his lower back and said, "It's okay."

Chi Shuyi coughed a few times, coughing up all the water from his lungs, and then his breathing slowly calmed down.

He was extremely discouraged: "It seems that I really can't learn in this life."

"It's not that you can't row, you can't breathe." Yan Qing put him in the water again and let him stand.

"...Breathe?" Chi Shuyi took a deep breath and exhaled, "I can breathe."

"No," Yan Qing looked at him with a smile, "You can't breathe. I have a special one." I can teach you Qi skills."

"...?"

"Remember to hold your breath later." After saying that, Yan Qing pressed Chi Shuyi's neck and led Chi Shuyi into the water.

If you hold your breath, you can still hold it for a while. Chi Shuyi slowly opened his eyes under the water and looked at Yan Qing's handsome face close at hand.

He puffed up his cheeks and grabbed Yan Qing's arm without letting go.

But under the water, Yan Qing suddenly kissed her, and Chi Shu was startled, so scared that he almost choked. He originally gritted his teeth and frantically avoided Yan Qing's kiss for his meager breath, but later he really couldn't stand someone's passion, so he gave up the struggle.

There is a fine line between swallowing and being swallowed.

Yan Qing pressed his ears, and Chi Shu also wrapped around Yan Qing's body like a vine, floating in the water helpless and could only sway with Yan Qing's rhythm.

On the verge of suffocation, Yan Qing gently lifted him back to the surface of the water.

The water splashed down, and Chi Shuyi took a deep breath. In just one breath, Yan Qing pulled him back into the water and kissed her fiercely.

After repeating this process, he finally learned to breathe.

Coming out of the water, Chi Shuyi was exhausted and exhausted. He sat feebly on the edge of the pool and beat his legs.

Yan Qing sat on him and helped hold his waist, "Are you tired?"

"Very tired." Chi Shu also answered truthfully.

Yan Qing put an arm around his waist, hugged him into her arms, and pecked the corner of his mouth carefully, "You obviously didn't use much force."

"I also have to use force." Chi Shu also justified himself.

"What about?"

"For example, when I catch you, or when I kiss you until I feel like I'm bald." Chi Shuyi counted his fingers seriously. But he was exhausted.

"Haha," Yan Qing picked him up, "Since we are tired, let's go to bed."

Chi Shuyi automatically put her arms around his neck, "I just have a rest, no need to sleep." As

he said this, he suddenly heard There was an extremely small sound, like the beating of fan blades. When Chi Shuyi looked up, he saw those boxes flying over after them.

Chi Shu also hesitated a little, "We, where are we going?"

"I'll take you to the bedside." Yan Qing said.

"..." Chi Shu also looked away awkwardly, "What are you doing at the bedside?"

"Guess."

"..." No, he didn't want to guess.

"Let's go to the bedside and play games." Yan Qing happily revealed the answer.

Chi Shuyi's head was full of black lines, "Didn't you...have you been here just now?"

Could it be that what they did by the pool was fake? Chi Shuyi was shocked. Why was his alpha so physically strong?

"Did we have it today?" Yan Qing looked confused, "Why don't I remember it?"

"No memory? How could..." Chi Shuyi began to wonder if he had remembered something wrong.

"That was probably your erotic dream." Yan Qing said nonchalantly.

"I was obviously with you by the swimming pool..." Chi Shuyi gritted his teeth, "Three times..."

The boxes followed them all the time. Chi Shuyi covered his heart and said very charmingly after hearing this: "I am I'll definitely let you wear a mermaid bikini, don't try to hide away."

"..."

Bad A.