Chapter 34

Yan Qing: "Then take it off and I'll wipe it for you."

Chi Shu also said: "..."

This is easy to say, but a little difficult to practice. Chi Shuyi suddenly wanted to be a deserter.

Yan Qing put the towel on his head and looked at the glutinous rice balls that were so wet that his heart felt cold. "Take it off. I'll wipe it after you take it off."

Chi Shu also reluctantly moved his buttocks and looked at him helplessly. Grab a nearby towel and cover yourself as much as possible.

"Do I have to take it off?" He curled up in the towel and said softly, "I seem to be suddenly... a little nervous..."

Yan Qing raised his eyebrows and pretended to say: "Then I'm leaving." "

Hey, wait..." Chi Shuyi hurriedly grabbed his clothes, "Suddenly I wasn't nervous anymore, I took it off... I took it off..."

Covering most of his body with a towel, Chi Shuyi slowly got his body wet. Da's clothes and pants were taken off at the fastest speed possible.

The limp military uniform was thrown carelessly on the ground, with only a head, a small piece of chest, and two bare legs exposed outside the towel.

The white gardenias are stained with pink paint and dyed red into pink roses. She was so well covered, yet she dared to pretend not to be serious just now. Yan Qing raised the corners of his mouth.

Chi Shuyi timidly raised his head, rolled his Adam's apple which was not obvious, and said: "I, I'm fine..."

"Yeah." Yan Qing stared at his face and smelled an unfamiliar smell in the air. Distinctly floral aroma.

Yan Qing came closer, stared at his eyelashes, and asked seriously: "Why are you still so white after being exposed to the sun all day yesterday?"

Chi Shuyi: "...it's not very white either."

Yan Qing: "No, among the team. I can catch you at a glance."

"..." Why do you say that these are not available? Chi Shuyi was anxious: "You...didn't you say you wanted to wipe it for me..." Yan Qing

hummed.

They fell into the water and were soaked. There was a pool of water on the ground.

Yan Qing half-knelt in front of Chi Shuyi, picked up the towel, and suddenly grabbed the soles of his feet.

Starting from the ankle, Yan Qing slowly rubbed his onion-like calf.

Chi Shuyi's toes suddenly retracted. My whole body was covered in sweat, my soles were itchy and numb, and I was sitting on the bed, twisting uneasily. Twisting wildly and moving too much, the towel slid down her shoulders, exposing a large area of ​​her shoulders.

He hurriedly pulled up the towel, his expression frozen, and he did not dare to move. Wherever he comes in contact with Yan Qing, electricity will be generated, and the current will coil up and penetrate into his heart.

Yan Qing lowered her head to help him dry the water on his feet, "Do you want your hands?"

"Yes..." a certain omega said tremblingly.

"Stretch out."

Chi Shuyi shuddered and stretched out his hand from under the towel under Yan Qing's gaze.

Yan Qing stood up and enveloped Chi Shuyi's body. He looked at the hair on Chi Shuyi's head and wiped his arm with no distractions, like wiping a flower that had been wet by the rain.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chi Shuyi lowered his eyes and bit his lip. Suddenly, his alpha took the towel away from him. The towel fell lightly on his head again, blocking his sight.

Without the protection of the towel, all of Chi Shuyi's skin was instantly "ignited" and became very hot. His blood flowed back crazily, and all his attention was on the top of his head.

Across a towel, Yan Qing put her hand on his head and didn't move for a long time.

Chi Shuyi was speechless for a moment. After a long time, the pressure on his head slowly moved back and forth - Yan Qing was wiping his hair.

He bit his index finger nervously, leaving a shallow tooth mark on his knuckle, and let out a vague groan.

Yan Qing's movements stopped.

Chi Shu also gritted his teeth.

After making sure there was no sound, Yan Qing continued to wipe his hair. The lines on both sides of his omega's back are like wine glasses, narrowing at a certain point and then expanding softly.

Yan Qing raised his head and looked at the big white wall of the infirmary, then put the big towel back on him.

Chi Shu also tightened the towel around him.

Yan Qing was still wearing a soaked military uniform and had no intention of changing it. He lowered his head slightly and asked seriously: "Why is your body so sensitive?"

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chi Shuyi lowered his head and smiled coquettishly, "...Really?"

"Well, Yan Qing looked away and said, "Get dressed."

Chi Shuyi was very obedient. He picked up a clean T-shirt and put it around his neck. Because he only had a towel and no clothes on, his movements were clumsy.

Seeing that his movements were restricted, Yan Qing said cooperatively: "I'll go out first, you take your time."

As soon as he said he was leaving, Chi Shuyi suddenly put on his T-shirt and hugged Yan Qing's waist. , "No..."

"What?" Yan Qing looked at the top of his hair, "I'm wet, please let go."

After leaving this door, you must abide by the school's rules, and Chi Shuyi doesn't want to abide by the rules yet.

Chi Shuyi rubbed his face against Yan Qing's waist, not caring at all, "I happen to be very hot..." Yan Qing

coughed twice, "What do you want?"

Chi Shuyi lowered his head and whispered: "Sir, Do you think I will need artificial respiration if I faint now?"

Just now he saw Yan Qing wet and seductive in the swimming pool, and he was thinking about kissing without restraint.

Yan Qing was amused by him, "Forgot what you said yesterday?"

Chi Shu also remembered what he said clearly, "Remember, I said I was unorganized and undisciplined, and I will pay attention to it in the future."

Yan Qing: "Yeah. Humph."

Chi Shuyi looked around, "But the door is locked and the windows are locked." Even the curtains were drawn. "There are no adverse effects at all..." Bai Tuanzi raised his head, "So, so..."

"So what?" Yan Qing asked knowingly.

"...artificial respiration."

Yan Qing put one knee on the bedside, "Then you, faint first and let me see."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

"Quickly faint."

"..." Chi Shuyi puffed up his face, supported the bed with his arms, and slowly lay down, "I...I fainted."

He closed his eyes and emphasized: "I really...fainted."

Yan Qing chuckled, opened his soaked coat, waved his long arm, and threw the coat aside. Immediately afterwards, he took off his camouflage T-shirt and threw it aside casually.

There was complete darkness before his eyes, and Chi Shuyi could only hear the sound of clothes rubbing together. In just a few seconds, a warm body leaned over him, the alpha's breath hit his face, and Yan Qing skillfully pried open his teeth.

His brain was turned into a mush. Chi Shuyi weakly pressed against Yan Qing's waist and felt a hand full of tough abdominal muscles...

‧After

they all changed into dry clothes, Yan Qing returned to school for training. On the field, one meter behind him, a soft-footed dumpling followed not too far but not too close.

The dumplings were red-faced and cooked from the inside out.

Yan Qing was originally going to walk side by side with Soft Foot Tuanzi, but after what happened just now, Chi Shuyi seemed to be afraid of him and didn't dare to get close. It turned into the current one-to-one, unfamiliar look.

They returned to the playground, and the omegas from military training formed a large circle. Shao Feng stood in the circle and told ghost stories.

Shao Feng: "You freshmen omegas, don't run around alone at night, you might see some dirty things."

Shao Feng's voice suddenly rose: "Guess what it is?"

Omegas, a little bit Not afraid, "Is it a ghost?"

Chi Shuyi returned to the queue with a red face. When he came back, the omega next to him looked apologetic, "Sorry, I didn't mean to catch you, I was just scared..."

When people are drowning, they instinctively grab onto anything around them.

Chi Shuyi shook his head, "It doesn't matter..."

"But he didn't wait for you at all when he came back. Were you scolded by him?"

"No," Chi Shuyi paused and said sincerely, " Thank you."

Judging from the results, he should really thank the omega who dragged him into the water.

The omega didn't quite understand, "Thank me? Why are you thanking me?"

Chi Shuyi said vaguely: "Just thank you."

The omega gradually came to his senses, "Oh, I understand. Even though you fell into the water, Commander Yan also hugged you. Went to change clothes, so you thanked me, right?"

No, not just a princess hug. Chi Shu also shut up silently.

The omega next to him became envious and asked gossipingly: "Is his hugging skills good? I really want to be hugged and touched by him..."

Chi Shu also looked at Yan Qing, who was not far away and was confused. Become hot and dazzling. His skin became hot again, and he whispered: "Well, his skills are super good."

After saying this, the omegas on the left and right looked over:

"I envy you..."

"I'm afraid of water, but I'm also afraid of water. I want to be hugged."

"Me too, I feel so sore. I fell down too and got up on my own."

Chi Shuyi rolled his Adam's apple, pressed his cheeks, and hugged his arms tightly.

Ahhhh, I can't think about it anymore. If he thinks about what just happened, he will go crazy.

A group of omegas deserted, and Shao Feng stood in the middle and told ghost stories enthusiastically.

Shao Feng: "There really is a ghost in our school, which is commonly known as a ghost. But this ghost is different from the ghost you imagined. This is a robot ghost with independent thinking!" Yan

Qing rubbed his eyebrows as he couldn't bear to listen to his nonsense. , "Don't spread false information."

"This is true, I have seen it with my own eyes," Shao Feng said with certainty, "There are so many people in our school who study mechanical design. It is said that a certain big shot designed a robot with independent thinking. The robot has no entity! But it can move back and forth through links to the surrounding network!"

The Omegas who listened carefully to the lecture were not very convinced. "Isn't this an intelligent virtual character?"

Shao Feng: "However, he can appear without any equipment. At that time, I In an abandoned building in the school, I can guarantee that there are no light-emitting devices nearby. Ordinary virtual robots cannot appear at all, but I saw a fluorescent white human body with no face."

Shao Feng said it truthfully, "The most important thing is that he ran away as soon as he saw me."

Omegas: "..."

Yan Xiang said his dumplings. Chi Shuyi sat far away and touched his arm, as if he was very scared.

Yan Qing raised his eyes and said, "Stop talking about this and practice goose-stepping."

His wife was afraid of all these messy things and was alone in the dormitory, so she might not be able to sleep tonight.

"Okay, guys, don't rest anymore, get up and practice goose-stepping." Shao Feng blew the whistle and asked everyone to line up.

The four square arrays of omegas gathered together and lined up in rows and columns. The instructors ranked the more than 100 omegas according to their height. Chi Shu also became the leader at the end of the queue because of his height advantage. Whether he plays goose-step well and how well he controls his speed are particularly critical.

The pond is also very stressful.

Shao Feng looked around them and put his eyes on Chi Shuyi's face, "Chi Shuyi, get out of the queue."

Chi Shuyi stepped out of the queue and stood at attention, "Here we come!"

Shao Feng: "According to the fact that you are in the queue. The importance of it, our four instructors unanimously decided that you will be given individual guidance by your commander."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Shao Feng looked at the others, "The rest of the Zaizai, the good senior and the other two officers I'll give you some tutoring."

The omegas were full of resentment: "Can you change it over?"

They would rather have Yan Qing tutor a group of them, or Ba Ba, too.

Shao Feng shook his head and refused simply, "This is the unanimous decision of the organization, and all omegas must obey it. Now, turn back and walk in unison."

The omegas walked away in a hurry, leaving only trembling people on the playground. Chi Shuyi and Yan Qing looked calm.

Chi Shu also shivered. Yan Qing

raised his eyes, "Comrade Xiaochi."

Chi Shu also didn't dare to look into his eyes or his mouth, and responded timidly, "Here we go..."

"Do you have any objections to the organization's arrangements?" Yan Qing clapped his hand with a teaching ruler, "You seem to be afraid of me."

Chi Shuyi: "...No, sir."

"Since you are under my control, Just be mentally prepared to shed a layer of skin," Yan Qing smiled and said lightly, "In the next time, I will do my best to make you afraid of me."

"..."