Chapter 40

Early morning.

bedroom.

Chi Shu also fell asleep on Yan Qing's arm. The two of them were lying on their sides facing each other, and Yan Qing looked at him with lowered eyelashes.

His omega was still wearing the same nightgown as yesterday, with the suspenders sliding down her arms, revealing a large area of ​​her fair chest.

The omega on the bed closed his eyes and fell asleep, his eyelashes were curved, his soft pajamas could not cover his body at all, and he was so attractive that he didn't realize it.

Yan Qing stretched out her body, listened to his steady and orderly breathing, suddenly rubbed Chi Shuyi's ears, and secretly kissed his forehead.

"Good morning, Xiaochi."

After eight o'clock, the little housekeeper came into their room on time and tiptoed around the floor. The little housekeeper was quiet and for the first time did not sing the little housekeeper's wake-up song.

Afraid that it would suddenly sing a song, Yan Qian turned his head and lowered his voice, "What are you looking for on the ground? Get out first."

The little housekeeper was stunned, walked around to the side of the bed, consciously lowered the volume of his speaker, and said, "I I'm picking up condoms on the ground, why aren't there any? Are you all going into battle in a vacuum?"

Yan Qing: "..."

The little housekeeper was worried to himself, "Why aren't there any condoms on the ground? There aren't any trash cans either. Master, you like natural ones? Do you feel it? But the little master is still young, so he should use reasonable contraception. If you need to prepare for pregnancy, you must inform the little housekeeper in advance to prepare a pregnancy meal."

Yan Qing: "..."

I don't know why these robots are so keen on pornography cavity. Yan Qing had no choice but to use his robot. He tapped the butler's tactile stick and said with a straight face: "Where are you thinking? If something really happened, would you be able to get in today?"

"Can't get in. "

So?"

"So your relationship is still very pure." The little housekeeper's tactile stick moved, "But I caught the little master's...moaning sound last night. Aren't you guys?" Is there a relationship between dirty flesh and body? The little housekeeper doesn't believe that..."

With a headache, Yan Qing lowered his face and said indifferently: "Didn't I ask you to turn off the sound collector before? Who allowed you to collect human voices on your own?

"The little butler is very obedient. The little butler turned it off on time," the little butler said innocently, "but it was not ten o'clock at that time... I don't care about the little butler's business." The

LED display screen has an extra one: QAQ

little one . Butler: "Hey."

"...One or two are getting better and better at acting like a baby," Yan Qing laughed angrily at the young butler, pretending to be stern and said, "You are not allowed to say these two words in the future."

The young butler: "Oh, if you don't tell me, don't tell me. Can you tell the little housekeeper why?" Yan

Qing raised his eyebrows, "Only my wife can say that."

The little housekeeper: "..."

The little housekeeper: "If there is no condom to pick up, I will call you. Get up. The little housekeeper is going to start playing the little housekeeper's wake-up song. Get up, get up~"

"Wait a minute -" Yan Qing hurriedly pressed down the speaker and said in a deep voice: "You can come back later, my wife hasn't arrived yet. When he wakes up, don't disturb him."

The little housekeeper has always been very strict in controlling their work and rest: "As a housekeeper, the little housekeeper has the responsibility to supervise your good work and rest."

The little housekeeper said righteously: "If it weren't for the physical strength last night, Excessive use. For the sake of the body, human beings cannot stay in bed~ Staying in bed is a bad habit and cannot be tolerated~ Get up~"

Yan Qing rubbed his eyebrows and said, "Go down and wash the floor."

The little housekeeper: "I have washed it . ."

Yan Qing: "Go down and prepare breakfast."

Little Butler: "I'm ready."

"If everything is done," Yan Qing smiled faintly, "Go down and loosen the mud in the garden again."

Little Butler: " "...Can you tell the little housekeeper the purpose of doing this? Keep digging in the mud repeatedly does not meet the little housekeeper's requirements for efficiency."

"In order to make the flowers in the garden more beautiful, gardening is a hard-working process. I believe you understand it. The truth." Yan Qing said calmly.

The little housekeeper turned around lonely, his shadow stretched very long, "The little housekeeper, a digging expert, a new century gardener, a hard-working little bee every day, breaking his heart for this family. Little housekeeper, in this The family has no status and no one cares."

The bedroom became quiet again and Yan Qing lay down again.

After a while, Chi Shuyi frowned, and when he opened his eyes, he happened to see Yan Qing's sleeping face. He rested his head on Yan Qing's arm, so close that he could count Yan Qing's eyelashes.

"..."

Chi Shuyi immediately moved his head away from Yan Qing's arm and squeezed Yan Qing's arm muscles thoughtfully. She thought: I wonder if Yan Qing's hand will be numb if she rests on it for so long?

There was a numb and itchy feeling on his hand. Yan Qing closed his eyes and only moved his eyelashes slightly.

After pinching, Chi Shuyi lay back down again, instead of resting on Yan Qing's arm, he nestled under Yan Qing's shoulder.

He opened his eyes wide, looked at Yan Qing's face so close at hand, and couldn't help but reach out his hand to cross the bridge of his nose.

Chi Shu also felt a palpitation in his heart, and his mind was filled with emotions.

His alpha is very good looking. Thinking back then, when he first met Yan Qing in the library, he fell in love with Yan Qing at first sight. Although Yan Qing didn't know him at that time, even though Yan Qing only said one sentence to him at that time.

Finally, Chi Shuyi's finger fell on the mole at the corner of Yan Qing's eye.

The moment his fingertips touched Yan Qing's skin, the softest part of his heart was severely touched. Chi Shuyi said softly: "I am your mole, and I am with you every day."

He has read a lot of love words in the past few days, and he has these sticky words at his fingertips.

Looking at Yan Qing's eyelashes, Chi Shuyi's heart beat faster. Looking at Yan Qing's mouth, his face turned red. By accident, Chi Shuyi leaned forward, suddenly stretched his neck, and kissed the corner of Yan Qing's mouth.

It was an instant kiss. After the kiss was done, he whispered: "I secretly kissed you..." Chi

Shuyi said: "This is the first time I secretly kissed you, and I will do it again in the future...hehe... "

Thinking that Yan Qing didn't know, Chi Shu also retracted himself into the quilt and looked at Yan Qing as if he were looking at his own masterpiece.

Just when he relaxed, Yan Qing suddenly grabbed his neck, turned him over and pressed him down, and said seriously: "You secretly kissed me and I caught you. You should be punished."

Chi Shu also said: "... ..."

I really didn't expect Yan Qing to wake up suddenly. Chi Shu was also stunned, worried, confused, and didn't know where he was.

Yan Qing suddenly opened his eyes and raised his eyebrows, "The evidence is conclusive, so we will take him prisoner without any effort."

"Huh?" Chi Shuyi was stunned.

"Kiss me secretly?" Yan Qing asked.

Chi Shuyi opened his mouth to argue: "...You didn't see me having a secret kiss, so it doesn't count."

"Although I didn't see it," Yan Qing said seriously, "but I overheard it."

This doesn't seem to be a big problem. However, Yan Qing seemed to be a little concerned. Chi Shuyi asked timidly: "...Can you pretend that you don't know? I think it's harmless."

Originally, she was just teasing him, so Yan Qing took advantage of the donkey and nodded, "I can pretend that I don't know, but," He changed his style and said, "I have a gift for you."

Chi Shuyi sat up and leaned next to him, "What gift?"

Yan Qing took out a black velvet bag wrapped with a blue ribbon from the bedside table . He handed the box to Chi Shuyi, "Open it and take a look."

"Oh." Chi Shuyi opened it. Inside was a black collar with a half-finger-sized light yellow square diamond in the middle and a black ribbon on the collar. Embroidered with golden gardenia pattern.

"...What is this?" Chi Shuyi looked at him.

Yan Qing put the collar on his neck, "This is the group's new product, specially for you. I haven't marked you yet. You will be disturbed by other people's pheromones when you walk on the road. Put it on, and you Then it won't be interfered by other people's pheromones."

In fact, it also has other functions, such as promoting the development of glands and regulating the estrus period. For example, by wearing this thing, others can feel that Chi Shuyi has an owner. If he is more sensitive, he can also know that Chi Shuyi is his omega.

Because there are pheromones in the square diamond, and each person's pheromones are unique.

Chi Shu also put the collar around his neck. During military training, Yan Qing had measured the circumference of his neck beforehand, and the length of the collar was just right.

There was a cold feeling on his neck, and he was a little puzzled. He complained: "Then why don't you just mark me?"

For a mark, he was almost at his wits end. Although Yan Qing had promised her verbally, there was no omega who didn't want the mark of his alpha.

"Are you anxious?" Yan Qing kissed the corner of his mouth, turned over and got out of bed, and said calmly: "I won't mark you for now because I love you."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

After saying this, Chi Shu was also stunned, and Yan Qing's shoulders stiffened, and she was also stunned like him.

They have never mentioned "love", because for alpha and omega, matching is king, and love and liking are luxuries.

It was as if someone had grabbed his heart and squeezed it hard. Chi Shuyi was dumbfounded. He didn't expect Yan Qing to say this. He hurriedly got out of bed, followed him, and hurriedly expressed his position: "I too...I love you too..."

Chi Shuyi said: " ..."

Yan Qing: "..."

Standing under the bed, the two of them blushed at each other, and the time was silent.

"I...I'm not..." Chi Shuyi held his mouth and spoke incoherently. He paused and finally said firmly: "Yes, I just love you very much."

Yan Qing coughed twice. .

Chi Shuyi said with "magnificence": "I fell in love with you the first time I saw you."

"Ahem."

"I secretly made up my mind to win you down!"

"...Ahem."

"I'm not up to it. The goal will never give up." Chi Shuyi's tone became weaker and weaker.

After saying that, he hugged his face and squatted down.

What a shame.

Where he couldn't see, Yan Qing laughed and said in a light voice, "You got it."

Chi Shuyi's face became hot, and Chi Shuyi didn't dare to stand up at all.

After a moment of silence, Yan Qing said with a smile: "And I really like how you like me."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

After a while, Yan Qing picked up a certain red omega and hugged it sideways. , holding it in his hands and weighing it, "Change clothes and go downstairs."

Chi Shuyi was still wearing the same pink lace dress, and when it bumped, the whole dress almost slipped off.

Chi Shuyi suddenly hugged Yan Qing's neck, pressed his hot face against Yan Qing's blushing face, and said in a very soft voice: "Well, mark, can we come next time? Please." "

Yan Qing: "..."

Seeing that he didn't respond, Chi Shuyi quickly added: "I'm just going to remind you, don't be in a hurry."

"Huh?" Yan Qing asked passionately, "Are you not in a hurry?"

"..." Chi Shuyi risked his life, "I just want you very much..."

"..."

"You know, an omega..." Chi Shuyi buried his head in Yan Qing's shoulder, "Sometimes ...Compare that one."

"Compare which one?" Yan Qing asked deliberately.

Chi Shu also said nothing, and uttered two modal words: "嘤嘤..."

Three o'clock in the afternoon, garden.

Yan Qing and Chi Shu also sat on the swing chair and spent a leisurely afternoon together. The little butler moved over ticking, "The little butler brings a bottle of champagne and a cake box to the two masters who have a pure relationship. I hope you will have a pleasant afternoon tea."

The little butler: "The little butler has dug the soil in the garden again. After reading it again, the gardenias in the garden bloomed better. Master, is there anything you want to say?"

"Well, you can go." Yan Qing said coldly.

Little housekeeper: "..."

Chi Shuyi sat on one end of the swing, holding a storybook. The storybook roughly told the story of a fox and a peacock, but he didn't care about that. He occasionally glanced at Yan Qing, took a crayon, and secretly drew him in the blank space.

Chi Shuyi's ears turned red, and he suddenly said: "I, I can smell your scent on this necklace."

Because of this necklace, he was unknowingly covered in Yan Qing's scent, a kind of An unspeakable feeling lingered in his heart.

Yan Qing's scent lingered on him. It's not as reassuring as a direct mark, but it's unclear, like an affair. This reminded him of Yan Qing's eyes, which looked wrong.

"Yes." Yan Qing closed his book and handed a glass of juice to his mouth, "Try the new drink launched by Little Butler Dessert House."

Chi Shu also continued to draw and stretched out his head to bite the rim of the cup . , took a sip, "...it's too sweet, you won't like it."

After realizing what he had done, he quickly put the book down and reached out to hold the cup, "I'll do it myself."

"Really?" Yan Qing took his cup and tasted it for himself. The place where he put his mouth was exactly where Chi Shuyi had bitten. After he took a sip, he said, "Indeed, it's too sweet. I won't let it cook next time."

Chi Shuyi blushed and immediately lowered his head.

Yan Qing continued to drink Chi Shuyi's glass of juice, "What?"

"Nothing." Chi Shuyi suddenly leaned against him and clasped the back of his hand, "I, I want to drink the glass you just had."

Yan Qing He handed him his original cup and said, "This one is not that sweet."

Chi Shu also found the right position before biting the cup. When the cold fruity liquid entered his mouth, his Adam's apple rolled, and he nodded in a daze, "This is also very sweet..."

"Really?" Yan Qing drank directly from the cup in his hand. After taking a sip, he saw Chi Shuyi With a blushing face, he smiled and said: "...Indeed, it's too sweet."

Chi Shuyi covered his face with his hands and suddenly lay down on Yan Qing's lap, motionless.

Yan Qing didn't ask him what was wrong, rubbed Chi Shuyi's head, continued to look at the book in his hand, and asked tentatively: "Do you want to read poetry with me?"

Chi Shuyi picked it up from between his fingers. Opening one eye, "What poem?"

"Modern poetry."

Is the Pushkin Tagore he memorized in high school finally useful? Chi Shuyi put down his hand on his face, "I, I read it." Yan Qing

patted the book in his hand, "Then get up."

Chi Shuyi sat up, "Yeah."

But get up . After that, he stopped approaching Yan Qing. Yan

Qing: "Can't come?"

Chi Shuyi shook his head and held on to the rope at this end of the swing chair.

Yan Qing put down the book and moved to Chi Shuyi's side.

Chi Shu also tilted his neck back.

Yan Qing moved towards him again.

Chi Shu also continued to lean back.

"Afraid of me?" Yan Qing enveloped him and looked at the corners of his reddish eyes.

"...Not afraid." A certain omega looked down crazily.

Yan Qing came close to him, and they stopped as soon as their noses touched.

The alpha hormone and air pressure rushed towards his face. Chi Shuyi's breathing was stagnant, and there was slightly warm air flowing on his lips.

He blinked in panic, and finally slowly raised his vague eyes, looking straight into Yan Qing's eyes.

Yan Qing raised his chin, and the two of them closed their eyes at the same time, put their hands on each other's neck, and kissed each other slowly.

The author has something to say: There was some repetition in this chapter before. I remember that I changed it because I saw my previous comments under this chapter. But later, the system seemed to pull back the chapters I had edited before...

Sorry for affecting reading.

Singing an ode to joy and acknowledging:

Reader "Floating Life is a Dream", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +1

Reader "Xiang Ji", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +1

Reader "Everyone", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +1

Reader "Don't you see the cherry blossoms falling all over the sky and the snow ", Irrigation Nutrient Solution + 5

Reader "Mo Ran", Irrigation Nutrient Solution + 6

Thank you to the reader "I like reading your article" for feeding the mines