Chapter 76

T City Airport.

Chi Shuyi and their honeymoon trip ended without any twists and turns. Apart from the estrous exercises, they were also flirting. Yan Qing was very satisfied, but Chi Shuyi's waist felt a little uncomfortable.

Generally harmonious, but the only flaw is that nothing else happens except the great movement of life.

T city is not in the coastal area, so they took a connecting flight back to T city. Having just returned from the tropical sea, the two of them found it difficult to accept the cold winter. They held each other's arms and hid in the large shopping mall at the airport.

The howling cold wind is blocked outside the glass door of the shopping mall. As long as this place for large-scale human social activities is not open in the open air, the temperature is as pleasant as ever. Yan Qing took his hand, put it over his heart and hugged him, "Is it still cold?"

"It's okay," Chi Shuyi stamped his feet and smiled with his eyebrows crooked, "It's warmed up."

They were sitting in the shopping mall . In a cafe, waiting for the butler to pick me up. The young housekeeper said he would come to pick them up, but he never showed up. Yan Qing sat on the wicker chair in the cafe hall and calmly called the butler.

After the busy signal on the phone passed, I got a "cold" system reply from the little butler: "Hello, the little butler is in love now. After the beep, you can start leaving a message. The little butler will take the time to reply."

The little butler last appeared In this case, he fell in love with the omega robot girl in the hospital and went around to buy groceries near the hospital specifically for her.

Yan Qingsheng glanced at Chi Shuyi helplessly, and in order to confirm his suspicion, he subconsciously contacted K.

The reply I got was very similar, K: "As long as you are not talking about it, please don't disturb me. Please ask Lu Qi for help with the group's affairs - from K who has been busy and radiant recently."

After a voice message, K sent another one in advance. The set voice message: "If so, please call this emergency number. K promises to pick up at any time. You will always be the first."

Chi Shu also chuckled, "In comparison, K is much more dedicated than the little housekeeper. ."

"Where is it? K said to leave an emergency number, but he didn't even say the phone number." Yan Qing lowered his eyes, his eyes slightly cold.

This joke was so cold that Chi Shu also laughed.

"You're still smiling," Yan Qing put the bracelet aside without bothering to urge K to pick them up. He put his elbows on the table and used a straw to shake the grinding iron in the cup. "They are slacking off and not doing serious work. Tell me, who is indirectly responsible for this?"

"I~" Although they were forgotten at the airport, But Chi Shu was not impatient at all. He relaxed his brows and said slowly: "This also proves that R is good at chatting, and it's all thanks to you."

Yan Qing looked at him leisurely: "We can only leave here until their conscience finds out."

Chi Shuyi Looking around happily, "How about we take this time to plan the future?"

"The future?"

"Well, the future."

Chi Shuyi felt that he was at a loss. How could other people spend their honeymoons like him? Honeymoon, honey bed is pretty much the same.

"What do you want to plan?" Yan Qing moved the sharpening iron aside with a smile in his eyes.

"Our memories," Chi Shuyi danced and gestured, and finally said with his face covered, "are all shameful memories."

"Shameless memories?"

"Is it possible that we can meet people?" Chi Shuyi asked, "They are all. It's bed exercise."

"...That's the education of love." Yan Qing pursed her lips and said.

"..."

Chi Shuyi took out his tablet, opened the timetable with great interest, and wrote plans on it, "Let's plan our future itinerary carefully. We must not waste time in bed."

"Oh?" Yan Qing He raised his eyebrows and said, "I don't think it's a waste."

"I have three long vacations in the second semester of my freshman year. I want to go camping in the desert, go diving in the seaside city, and -" Chi Shuyi ignored Yan Qing, Talk to yourself.

"On our honeymoon trip, we passed by a diving city. The boat lingered in that sea for three days. Who said that he had grown up in bed and didn't want to move at all?" Yan Qing asked seriously.

Chi Shuyi choked and said with great sincerity, "...it's me."

"Yeah." Yan Qing crossed his arms and raised the corners of his mouth, "We are at this point today and only have yellow memories, and it's all because of your greed for my body."

"I Wrong." Chi Shuyi bowed his head and admitted his mistake, "Then let's plan it out later, okay?"

Anyway, his memories with Yan Qing can't be all shameful play... He woke up and decided to add some pornographic memories to them. Other colors.

Yan Qing held his chin and looked at his schedule, "Rock climbing, I've always wanted to take you to rock climbing."

"Actually, I want to go to an internet celebrity dessert shop with you..." Chi Shuyi blushed, "Rock climbing And eating out shouldn't increase the number of pornographic memories, right?" Yan Qing

choked, "I'm not a beast."

"Oh?" Chi Shuyi's eyes were wandering, "Really?"

"..."

The two of them exchanged words. In total, one person said one thing, completely ignoring any realistic factors and possible unexpected situations, and just wrote the plan a few years later. This means that every vacation they have in the future will be fully planned.

After seven years of writing, Chi Shuyi looked at the schedule with great satisfaction and even sent a copy to Yan Qing, "If we follow the schedule this way, we will soon have a lot of good memories."

What he ignored was that according to this schedule, The plan is that the two of them must become conjoined twins and stick together every moment. Yan Qing glanced at the timetable on the bracelet, but did not mention the occasional need for private space between husband and wife. He only nodded: "I agree."

They planned the future, and an omega holding a baby came into the empty cafe, and the baby cried. The sound suddenly attracted Chi Shuyi's attention.

This is a male omega pushing a stroller.

The omega was not very skilled in holding the baby, and he was probably a new father. I should have gone to the mother and baby room. Large shopping malls have planned mother and baby rooms. It was probably because the baby was crying too loudly. That omega simply fed the baby where he was.

One day, he will do the same.

Seeing this scene, Chi Shuyi bit his lower lip and couldn't help but be lost in thought. After being marked permanently, he will give birth to Yan Qing and his child in the near future.

Chi Shuyi rubbed his belly, imagining there was a baby here. He gestured with his hands to roughly size it, imagining what his body would be like when the time came.

"What's wrong?" Yan Qing slid the back of her hand over his face and asked.

"It's nothing, I just suddenly thought..." Chi Shuyi tilted his head, "Don't touch my face."

"Your face is easy to touch," Yan Qing said calmly, "It's very slippery, I like it very much."

They They are sitting facing each other. Chi Shu followed suit and stretched out his hand to touch Yan Qing's face, "Your face is easy to touch, I like it too."

"..."

The two of them "kneaded" each other's cheeks like a competition. Cheeks and hands were used. No one admits defeat, no one stops first. Finally, Yan Qing and Chi Shuyi looked at each other for a moment, and both laughed.

Their faces are all pink.

"You used to talk about preparing for pregnancy, why haven't you said so recently?" Yan Qing smiled, maybe because he saw someone holding a baby, he asked suddenly.

Talking about this, Chi Shuyi's face burned, "Isn't it because--"

This reason is a bit difficult to explain. He always said that he wanted to prepare for pregnancy, which was completely out of omega instinct-omegas are very willing to have children. Not mentioning the pregnancy now is purely for selfish reasons.

Chi Shuyi moved forward, looked around, and said in a voice that could only be heard by words: "If I get pregnant, I can't get out of here with you..."

The child and Yan Qing had to choose one of the two. Thinking about it this way, Chi Shuyi suddenly felt that the child was not important anymore. He is truly a sinful omega.

"Huh?" Yan Qing was stunned, and it took him a while to understand what he meant. Yan Qing suddenly laughed and fixed his eyes, "You really like me, so much."

"...It's not like you only knew it on the first day."

Chi Shuyi simply sat across from Yan Qing. Beside, very close. He whispered in a low voice, "That omega is breastfeeding, and I am going to give birth to a baby. Will I also have to breastfeed in the future?"

According to reports, he didn't know the details. There is a legend that men can also secrete milk, even betas can. Male omegas naturally produce less milk than female omegas. Without other assistance, it is very likely that the baby will starve. Chi Shu also thought about pacifiers, milk powder and cribs.

"What if I don't know how to raise a child?" He worried in advance and whispered: "I don't know if I can feed the child well."

Chi Shuyi shook his head, "Forget it, do you know how many types of milk powder there are? Will the little housekeeper help?"

Chi Shu also fell into childbirth anxiety in advance.

"According to my experience, I think you are feeding well," Yan Qing said in a low voice, "Personally, I have bitten yours -"

Chi Shuyi was startled and quickly covered Yan Qing's mouth. He was ashamed and blurted out: "Don't say those two words."

"Huh?" Yan Qing blinked his peach blossom eyes, which were pure and innocent. He was extremely innocent: "Others can't hear it."

Apart from the male omega in the corner and his child, they were the only two people in the cafe. This is a completely self-service cafe without any staff. Because of the obstruction of the sofa chair, the male omega couldn't even see them.

"I know..." Chi Shuyi retracted his arm, "Anyway, you can't say it outside,

and you're not allowed to be flirtatious." Although his alpha looks elegant and dignified, there is a hint of evil in his private life that ordinary people cannot know. , Chi Shu also couldn't laugh or cry about this.

Yan Qing paused and Dingchu looked at Chi Shuyi, "Are you shy? You weren't like this in the room. I thought you were already unrestrained."

"...I'm not very shy either." Chi Shuyi thought about it. What, holding his head, starting to feel dizzy.

Because of what Yan Qing said, a volcano erupted in his mind. What the volcano erupted was paste, and the paste was yellow.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

"I thought you were used to it," Yan Qing sighed and held him on his lap, "We have obviously done this and that, why are you still shy?"

Chi Shuyi was speechless for a moment.

He couldn't say anything against it, so he could only continue to talk. "It seems that I am not strong enough to allow you to smoothly enter the adaptation period. I should keep up my efforts. You have already seen me through."

"..."

Yan Qing was about to say something else, but Chi Shuyi cleared his throat, got off his lap, and sat on the wicker chair next to him.

He rolled his eyes and said, "You, you've seen me too. Am I good-looking?"

"..." "

...I'm so good-looking," Chi Shuyi blushed and looked at the fruit yogurt on the table, his teeth chattering. He said, "It's white, soft and squeaky, so you won't suffer."

The two sat side by side in silence, both looking at the table in front of them, with strange blushes on their faces.

After three minutes of silence, Chi Shuyi pushed Yan Qing slightly. Yan Qing swayed, and the hand on his waist suddenly tightened half an inch.

"..."

But he still didn't speak.

The omega finished feeding and left the cafe. There were only two of them here. In the quiet cafe, their silence seemed particularly silent.

Chi Shu couldn't hold himself back, his face was familiar, and even his words were warm: "You, say something."

"What should I say?" Yan Qing cleared his throat.

"You can say anything," Chi Shuyi stammered, "Please."

Chi Shuyi squeezed his hands on his waist again, and Yan Qing cleared his throat, "You are indeed white and soft, and you are very soft. Does it sound good?"

"..."

It's better not to say this. Chi Shuyi felt extremely regretful. He shouldn't have let Yan Qing break the silence.

It was snowing outside the mall, but the cafe suddenly became very hot. The two of them drank the drinks in front of them and once again fell into absolute silence.

Chi Shuyi was speechless. He was about to say, "Ah, the weather is so nice today." to break the silence.

A gentle kiss suddenly fell on his cheek, and his nerve endings were like spider webs, trembling and spreading.

"...Why did you kiss me?" Chi Shu also sat upright, trembling with fear.

"You are my wife." Yan Qing's voice was as clear as ever.

"Then, it will be my turn to kiss you later." Chi Shuyi swallowed his saliva and said incoherently, "Don't move for a while."

"Okay."

After a while, Chi Shuyi turned his head slightly and stared at Yan Qing's cheek. He held his breath and slowly leaned towards the person next to him. Just when he was about to plant a kiss on Yan Qing's face, Yan Qing suddenly turned her head.

With a smile flashing through those peach blossom eyes, Chi Shuyi suddenly opened his eyes wide and touched his alpha's lips accurately.

"..."