Chapter 29

Chi Shuyi rubbed against him wholeheartedly, ALPHA's cold fingers held his arm, his arm went numb, and a tube of inhibitor entered his blood.

Yan Qing hugged his back and said, "Don't move, be good."

After a while, the inhibitory effect bottomed out. Yan Qing hugged his shoulders and patted him regularly, "It's okay..."

Because it came out of the blue. Chi Shuyi was in estrus, and his heart was filled with chaos. As soon as the inhibitor was taken down, the chaos gradually dissipated. There is a sour taste in the chaos.

Estrus is what should be marked.

Chi Shuyi felt weak all over, his eyelids sank, and he fell asleep.

Yan Qing looked at his omega's peaceful sleeping face for a long time, until the sky outside the window was completely dark.

A glass bottle was broken beside the bed.

Yan Qing recognized this bottle. Many people said that the smell in this bottle was very similar to the smell of his pheromones.

After a while, the young butler said outside the door: "Master, the doctor you made an appointment with has arrived."

Dr. Zhang, who was doing the premarital examination for them, stood behind the young butler's eggshell and waited indifferently.

Yan Qing: "Yeah."

He didn't know what was wrong with Chi Shuyi, so he found a doctor in advance.

Yan Qing slowly withdrew his hand from under Chi Shuyi's neck, because his legs were a little numb after kneeling on one knee for a long time. He stood up slowly and said, "Excuse me, doctor."

While Chi Shuyi was asleep, Dr. Zhang gave him a physical examination. After the examination, they went downstairs, and Dr. Zhang said: "There is no serious health problem for the time being. Your wife suffered from estrus disorder caused by depression after marriage."

This was the first time she heard this term, and Yan Qing was surprised: "...depressed? "

Post-marital depression is a type of depression that mostly affects omegas. After marriage, there is a psychological gap and the mentality is not calm. Omegas, especially, tend to think sideways, which can cause psychological stress and lead to physical abnormalities."

Dr. Zhang said calmly . He glanced at Yan Qing and said, "During this special period, I suggest you have more contact with your omega, preferably physical contact."

"We have physical contact."

Doctor Zhang: "Then The explanation is not enough. Simply cuddling and cuddling can no longer satisfy him."

Yan Qing: "..."

Dr. Zhang: "If your omega has been paying attention to the mark, find an excuse to divert his attention. You guys. You can try some caressing during this time, eh? How can you make him feel comfortable?"

Yan Qing: "..."

"Is there anything else you want to say?"

"He did pay attention to the mark at the beginning, yes. I was negligent and thought he had given up."

"No omega doesn't want to be marked, but there are very few omegas who are willing to hide their true thoughts." Dr. Zhang smiled, his eyes full of surprise: "I think, he I must like you very much."

After hearing the news, a faint smile appeared on Yan Qing's lips, "I know, the pheromones on his body told me."

Doctor Zhang: "..."

Doctor Zhang stamped his face with a straight face. Stomped his feet. As a single alpha, she hates other alphas showing off that they have a wife.

After the consultation, Yan Qing sent Dr. Zhang out, just as the robot nurse came to see her last time.

The nurse ran hurriedly, "Doctor, there is an emergency case in the hospital. Come back with me quickly. I drove here."

Doctor Zhang also hurriedly stepped forward, grabbed the nurse's hand with a proud look on his face, and said in a long voice: " My dear, you came to pick me up? I knew you were the best to me."

Nurse: "???"

Dr. Zhang turned around and waved to Yan Qing, "My lover has come to pick me up. The time is limited. I won't do it again." Let me give you a few words of advice."

Yan Qing: "..."

Dr. Zhang: "After falling in love, even if there is no sign or restriction between you, the omega will crave ALPHA's pheromones during the estrus period. On the contrary, ALPHA will also crave the pheromones during the susceptible period.

"Also, I have to remind you that estrus disorder is not a good thing. Continued disorder will cause irreversible damage to the body and affect fertility, especially if your omega's glands are now underdeveloped. " You are an alpha and I am an alpha. The advice given by alpha is to pay more attention to him. If you are suffering from heart disease, you need to be treated with medicine. You can feed him some sugar appropriately.

She snuggled into the arms of the robot nurse and said, "Bye~" After

watching a female ALPHA and a female robot omega go away, Yan Qing returned home with a vague understanding.

——Feed him some candy.

He slept for a few hours . After that, Chi Shuyi woke up. He went downstairs and sat on the sofa in the living room. Seeing Yan Qing come in after chatting with the doctor, he stood up quickly and lowered his head. Yan Qing

walked up to him.

Chi Shuyi looked He touched the toes of his shoes and asked: "Is there something wrong with me? "

He was very confused. Why did Yan Qing call the doctor? Is this also the reason why Yan Qing didn't mark him? And the last premarital examination...

"No. Yan Qing rubbed his head and said, "I asked her to provide behavioral guidance." "

Chi Shu also said sadly, "...what kind of behavior? "

"Permanently marked behavioral guidance. "

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

put her arm around his shoulders, "I was not good to you, right? I bullied you. "

Chi Shuyi buried his face on his shoulder, put his arms around Yan Qing's waist, and hummed: "No.

Yan Qing rubbed Chi Shuyi's face and said, "Here, let me feed you some sweets. " "

He poured out an inhibitor sugar pill from the iron box he carried with him, ignored Chi Shuyi's hand, and gently pressed a white sugar pill into the corner of his mouth.

"...? "There was something in the corner of his mouth. Chi Shuyi unconsciously hooked it with the tip of his tongue and swept it across Yan Qing's finger.

"...! " His Adam's apple rolled up, his face felt hot, and he leaned back slightly. It was sudden, and his heartbeat was chaotic.

Yan Qing let go of his hand, and apologized gently, "I'm rude. "

Chi Shu also shook his head to express his loyalty, "...No, it's okay. "

But Yan Qing didn't apologize for stuffing Chi Shuyi with a candy. He held Chi Shuyi's neck, leaned over and kissed him, and swept the unmelted candy pill in his mouth.

The author has something to say: La la la la~

≧w≦

After discussing with the editor, we decided to add the next chapter to v. At that time, 10,000 words of updates will be given out. If you leave a comment on 30 chapters, you will get a huge red envelope of 100jjb [while stocks last]. I hope you all can support it.