Chapter 37

A small single dormitory with only one bed and an iron cabinet.

On the bed, two tall figures faced each other, immersed in the pale golden moonlight.

Chi Shu also lowered his eyes, then raised them, "Can you mark it for me? I want it."

"..."

Yan Qing raised his upper body with his arms and looked at him quietly.

Chi Shuyi leaned forward, his eyes moving, "I want it very much."

During the military training, they were still wearing the camouflage uniforms and military trousers used for military training. They were lying on the bed together, which gave them a different feeling of abstinence in uniform.

Chi Shu also looked indifferent when he saw the words. He mustered up the courage to put his head on his alpha's shoulder and said, "I really... really want to be your wife in a practical sense... sir."

Say this . While doing so, the two tender white soles rubbed against each other and hooked Yan Qing's feet.

He needs Yan Qing's mark to prove that he is Yan Qing's omega and to prevent other omegas from coveting his alpha. This matter is imminent.

Chi Shu also looked at Yan Qing quietly, his eyes deep.

"You said you wanted me very much," Yan Qing finally said, "How much do you want me?"

He didn't mention that they had agreed to mark the mark slowly, and completely followed Chi Shuyi's thoughts.

Chi Shu also choked.

How much do you think? He was stumped by the question.

Yan Qing raised his eyes lightly and asked again: "How much do you want?"

"Ah?" Chi Shuyi's face was bright and translucent under the moonlight, with a faint blush. He scratched his neck, "Like when I'm suffocating, I long for breath... Like when I fall into the water, I look forward to you coming to save me... I yearn for it every day, I want it very much every day..."

As he spoke, he felt shy and blushed. .

Yan Qing raised the corners of her lips, stretched out her hand to rub Chi Shuyi's head in a happy mood, and said calmly: "Seducing the officer, misbehavior, you need to submit a review."

His voice was soft and clear . They were words of admonishment, sounding like a lover's whisper.

Chi Shuyi stood up and whispered: "Husband..." Yan Qing

said solemnly: "Leave the review to me tomorrow, three thousand words, handwritten."

Chi Shuyi's shoulders slumped and he looked at Yan Qing pitifully. Yan

Qing chuckled, "Being coquettish again."

"No way..." Chi Shuyi's voice changed.

Yan Qing lay on the bed again, lying flat with an elegant posture. He looked at Chi Shuyi, smiled, and said, "However, since you think so, I can let you do it by yourself. After all, you are my wife."

Yan Qing lay down, and the moonlight covered him with a hazy layer. The golden light is holy and elegant, but also surprisingly full of desire.

"Ah?" Chi Shuyi looked at Yan Qing in a daze, his mind moving slowly and he didn't understand what he meant. Yan Qing

closed his eyes and said, "If you want a mark, come and get it yourself."

Chi Shu also tugged on his light eyebrows. How do I get it myself? It is impossible for him to mark himself.

"Sit up," Yan Qing half-squinted his eyes and raised his eyebrows at Chi Shuyi, "Be proactive."

"..."

His back was pressed against the cold wall in panic, and Chi Shuyi silently kept a certain distance from Yan Qing.

He didn't dare.

He only dared to lie down and wait for Yan Qing to knock him down, but he didn't dare to knock Yan Qing down in turn.

Yan Qing looked disappointed and frowned, "Didn't you say you want it very much? Why don't you move on your own."

Chi Shuyi shook his head and said, "I'm too heavy and will crush you."

Yan Qing laughed, " Since you won't sit up, how about you sleep obediently?"

Chi Shuyi gritted his teeth and lay down under Yan Qing's arms, with a sincere look in his eyes: "Can you overwhelm me? I don't dare to sit on your waist, but I am very Think about that." Yan Qing

rubbed his neck, "When you dare, we'll talk about the mark."

"But you are always snatched away by others..." Chi Shuyi sulked seriously, "I can't snatch them away. "

Yan Qing suppressed a smile, "Huh?"

"One, two, a dozen..." Chi Shuyi raised his finger and complained openly: "Other Omegas say you are their husband, but you are obviously mine. They belong to other people, but I said I can't win against them. I'm almost mad..."

Yan Qing was greatly pleased by his words "I belong to only one person". She hugged his slim waist and said pleasantly: "Comrade Chi Xiaotian , based on scientific observation and theoretical analysis, the conclusion is that you are jealous."

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

said softly: "Do you have anything to refute?"

"You are right. ," Chi Shuyi was extremely honest at this moment, and still resented deeply: "I'm so sour, I'm so jealous, can you hurry up and mark me?"

He started to make a fuss, and handed his neck out, "You leave it on it? A tooth mark, okay?"

Yan Qing rubbed the center of his eyebrows.

If he really had teeth marks and went through six months of non-stop estrus, his Chi Xiaotian would probably turn into a graceful "mature young woman".

Seeing that Yan Qing ignored him, Chi Shuyi felt aggrieved, and really didn't know what to say, so he could only say coquettishly: "Hey..." "

?" Yan Qing came back to his senses. He didn't know the two of them. What is the special meaning of the word, "嘘嘤?"

"嘤嘤嘤! 嘤嘤嘤!" Chi Shu also put his head on his shoulder. Yan Qing:

"...???"

Yan Qing patted Chi Shuyi's waist, "Okay, no more talking. It's very late now, go to bed and continue training tomorrow." Chi

Shuyi: "..." Chi

Shu Yi was not willing to accept it, "The military training will be over tomorrow, will you go home?"

"Well, I will be where you are."

Chi Shuyi looked at Yan Qing, "I, I have a gift for you."

He wanted to give himself as a gift to Yan Qing, and the pink lace skirt was the wrapping paper of the gift.

Yan Qing pressed Chi Shuyi's head and thought of something, "Just in time, I also have a gift for you."

Chi Shu also woke up the next day and found that Yan Qing had climbed up the wall and left. He got up to participate in the last day of military training. Today's military training content is still to stand in a military posture for a while, and then play happily with T Big F4.

The omegas stood at attention in the sun, with several instructors patrolling. The four camps of them stood in military postures separately, and Yan Qing chose a very shady place for them.

Yan Qing passed by rows of swaying omegas without making a sound to correct their posture. After experiencing yesterday's abdominal curling competition, when the omegas saw him coming, they started talking to him with joy and excitement.

"Sir Yan~"

"Hello, Chief Yan~"

"Sir, thank you for your hard work on the patrol!"

Chi Shuyi stood far away and saw that Lao Gong was "sieged" by a group of omegas, and he stuck his head out very vigilantly.

What do these omegas want to do? Why can I still speak while standing in a military posture? Why are you so close to his alpha? Why didn't his old attacker avoid it?

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Chi Shuyi's prominent figure among the row of omegas. Yan Qing calmly said to the omega in front of him: "Keep quiet."

He didn't know what strange button the omegas had turned on. After Yan Qing finished speaking, At these words, they suddenly whispered to each other: "So handsome ah ah ah -" "Ah ah, old Gong, whip me!" "Husband, wow, wow, wow, love me so much!" "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sir!" Yan Qing: "

..."

He didn't know what happened.

Yan Qing cleared her throat and decided to emphasize it for Chi Shuyi: "I only have one wife. Don't mistake her for her, otherwise he will be jealous."

The omegas were completely in a commotion.

"Wow, wow, sir, what are you implying?"

"It implies that there is someone among us that he likes! There is a lucky person!"

"Wow, wow, he is so handsome!"

"I, I, I feel love!"

Yan Qing: "... ...?"

Chi Shu also pricked up his ears and didn't hear what Yan Qing said. He only heard the omega frantically calling Yan Qing's husband.

Yan Qing straightened the brim of his hat and ignored Omega's commotion, "Okay, everyone, be quiet. You can't learn to stand still and run 800 meters. You are not allowed to talk."

Omega: "..."

Omega: Oh, it's so fierce, but it's good. like!

Yan Qing walked around in a circle and when she walked in front of Chi Shuyi, Chi Shuyi had completely withered.

Frightened by his gaze, Yan Qing was stunned for a moment, "Are you feeling unwell?"

Chi Shuyi said wiltedly, "...No."

Yan Qing reached out and touched his head, and said softly: "Not feeling well? Just ask for leave."

Chi Shuyi looked at Yan Qing, lowered his voice, and leaned against him, "You are obviously mine..."

As soon as these words came out of his mouth, the omegas on the playground looked towards them quietly.

Omegas: There is a traitor among them, and one of them got there first. I can't bear it! Drag him out and kill him!

Under the gaze of both of them, Yan Qing looked around with a sharp look, "Everyone is here, squat down and hold your heads."

omega: "...?"

Yan Qing cleared her throat and said one word He paused and said: "Squat down and hold your head."

Forced by Commander Yan's authority, the omegas in their camp squatted down and held their heads. In the end, only Chi Shuyi was left standing.

Just as Chi Shuyi was about to squat down, Yan Qing pulled him up and asked, "Why are you unhappy?"

All the omegas around him lowered their heads. Chi Shuyi simply broke the jar and threw it. He hugged Yan Qing's waist and complained in a low voice. : "I'm jealous."

He's so jealous, he's so jealous, he's so jealous!

Yan Qing: "Jealous?"

Chi Shuyi's eyes were red, "Jealous..."

Yan Qing smiled, suddenly pressed her forehead against his, suddenly pressed his neck, and suddenly bit Chi Shuyi's lower lip accurately, Rubbing the corners of his mouth.

The smell of No. 9 perfume gradually became stronger in Chi Shuyi's nose and mouth. He clung softly to Yan Qing's arms, rising and swaying with his movements until his breathing became erratic.

There were people all around, all squatting omegas with their heads in their hands.

There was a slight sucking sound in his ears, and his heartbeat was beating in his chest. Chi Shu also spent ten minutes helplessly, lost in Yan Qing's long and moist kiss.

There was a layer of moisture on his lips, and the corners of his mouth were kissed carefully, extending to his chin.

Finally, Yan Qing bit down on his chin and made a shallow tooth mark.

On the verge of suffocation, Yan Qing released him and asked in a low voice, "Are you still jealous?"

"..."

Chi Shuyi almost fainted, and his entire face turned red due to poor breathing. After he was let go, he stared wide-eyed at the alpha in front of him with equally moist lips, drowning in Yan Qing's rosy gaze.

Yan Qing pulled down the brim of his hat, covering Chi Shuyi's face that looked like an afterthought, and laughed softly: "I'll give you a tooth mark."

The author has something to say: Special thanks to o3o

readers "Hua Nian", irrigation nutrition Liquid + 5

reader "Five Five", irrigation nutrient solution + 2

readers "Five Five", irrigation nutrient solution + 2

readers "Xiaolouzi", irrigation nutrient solution + 5

readers "The next second will be as smiling as a flower", irrigation nutrient solution + 10Thank

you "I like reading your articles" for feeding the landmines, okay?