Chapter 64

After a three-minute song was played, Yan Qing settled on the Friday evening.

The radio has started playing another song.

Chi Shu also let go of the hand around Yan Qing's waist and scratched his face, "You, do you want to say something?"

Yan Qing turned his head and raised the corner of his mouth, "You know what I am doing Is that... in the book?"

"Well, I went to your study that day and found it." Chi Shuyi looked directly at him and admitted frankly.

Yan Qing turned his head back, and Chi Shu couldn't see his expression, only the back of his head.

The surroundings were quiet for a moment, and Yan Qing said nothing. This reaction was completely inconsistent with Chi Shuyi's expectations.

He had a bad premonition and hurriedly made up for it: "If you don't like it, forget it...I, I know my singing is terrible, just forget it..."

"Forget it." Chi Shu Yi's face was hot, "Don't, don't store it in your brain cells."

He felt guilty, and as soon as he released his other hand from around Yan Qing's waist, he was held down by someone.

The bicycle slid forward, Yan Qing stepped on the pedal, held the brake with one hand, and pressed his hand with the other, "Did you just show your love to me?"

"..."

"You saw Do you like my ring?" After riding for a while, Yan Qing asked gently.

"...Huh?" Chi Shuyi suddenly raised his head, "I, I saw it, and I like it very much."

"I never found the right time to send it out before, and then I forgot about the curve." "

Any time is right. ." Chi Shuyi pressed his cheek against Yan Qing's back, "I'll wait for you to give it to me."

Even though Yan Qing suddenly came over and put the ring on his ring finger without any explanation, without giving any reason.

"Why are you so good?" Yan Qing asked.

"I just want to be casual."

"How can I be casual?" Yan Qing laughed and pinched his cheek with her backhand.

"Then you, don't you plan to give me a ring now?" In fact, he sang this song deliberately. During this period, Yan Qing had no plan to give him a ring, so he had to remind him. Wearing a wedding ring to class will blind many people.

"Winter vacation is for you," Yan Qing said lightly, "we will all be free then."

The collar around Chi Shuyi's neck has a recuperative function for the glands and can accelerate the maturity of the glands, which is a little less than half a year. It is expected that they will Permanently marked, just over a month away.

"Winter vacation is fine," Chi Shuyi agreed, "Then I'll wait for you."

"What do you think about the scene of giving the ring?" Yan Qing asked in return.

"I hope I will have the ring as soon as I wake up." Chi Shuyi said.

‧They

rode their bikes to the downstairs of the teachers' building. This is the dormitory distributed by the school to faculty and staff. They are basically small three-bedroom apartments with hanging gardens.

Shao Yue has been living here since he taught at T University.

Chi Shu also looked up at the gray-white building. The blue sky cut off the dancing fire.

Yan Qing kicked the support frame and parked his bicycle in the open space on the side of the road. "Let's go, the teacher is on the third floor."

The voice-activated lights on the stairs lit up one by one. Chi Shuyi followed Yan Qing and watched him stand. In front of a mahogany door, there were three knocks.

"Teacher, it's me. I'm bringing my wife to visit."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

No, they are simply here for interviews.

Shao Yue's home is as chaotic as Yan Qing's study. Various manuscript designs are filled with cabinet clips, a stack of books is piled on the TV, and only the sofa can barely accommodate anyone.

Chi Shuyi sat next to Yan Qing and looked at Teacher Shao Yue who was sitting on the old rocking chair.

Shao Yue had a serious face. After not seeing him for a while, his eyes looked much older and softer.

Because he had greeted them in advance, Shao Yue did not ask too much about their purpose of coming here, but asked: "Did you bring the recorder?"

"Yes." Chi Shuyi took out his recorder from his schoolbag. and a thick book, "The interview is ready."

"After getting the memory, do you know how to restore it?" Shao Yue asked again.

"Yes." Chi Shuyi pressed the cap of the recording pen, "My husband taught me."

Shao Yue leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes, "Not many people probably know these things. I just joined I met him when I was in the Academy of Sciences."

Lu Xi is a lively and cheerful omega who can do things freely. He entered the Academy of Sciences at the age of twenty-two. As soon as he entered the academy, he pestered Shao Yue, who was more than ten years older than him at the time.

One twist is the remaining length of life.

"He often tells dirty jokes," said Shao Yue with no expression on his face. "He often makes weird noises in the seminar room. I always think he is very noisy."

"However, he also has many advantages. For example, he is good at adjusting the atmosphere. Sometimes he is cute, but he often dreams of retiring and working as a matchmaker in a marriage agency."

Everyone in the Academy of Sciences knew that Lu Xi liked him, but no one broke the window. Lu Xi didn't mention it, and Shao Yue didn't ask.

Shao Yue is a bachelor. He and Lu Xi maintain a relationship between lovers and colleagues. It seems ambiguous, but it never goes over the line.

Later, the kind-hearted Lu Xi picked up Shao Feng and Lu Qi. Shao Feng was not originally named Shao Feng, and Lu Qi was not originally named Lu Qi.

Shao Yue told Chi Shuyi and the others several past events that no one knew about, and finally said in a thick voice: "I should have stopped him from participating in that ocean survey project."

Although technology has developed to this day, human footprints are everywhere, but The secrets of the depths of the ocean are a puzzle that humans have never been able to crack. There are abundant resources available in places that cannot be used. It may sound cruel, it may disturb a living being, and it may sound like there is a moral dilemma, but for the staff on the front line of scientific research, how to explore a wider field is their mission.

No one knew what they had gone through. The submarine was out of control, and the picture sent back by the monitor captured the moment when seawater broke through the window.

The investigation team that sank to the bottom of the sea was like an aircraft that sailed into Bermuda's Devil's Triangle, never to return. All survey team members, including Lu Li, died at the bottom of the sea.

After hearing the main theme of the story, Chi Shuyi was somewhat puzzled.

Shao Yue took off his glasses and wiped them with a glasses towel, "What do you want to ask?"

Chi Shuyi frowned, "If...if you don't like him, why don't you tell him directly?"

Shao Yue smiled faintly, "What I wanted to tell him was just that it was too late, and he ended up going to the hospital. He killed that submarine."

"I know," Chi Shuyi's heart ached, "He was wishful thinking."

Maybe omegas are always more empathic with omegas. Chi Shuyi pressed his temples, "I will respond to all this truthfully."

"He is not." Shao Yue said lightly, "It's just too late."

Just as Chi Shuyi was about to ask something, Shao Feng came from outside the door. A very penetrating voice: "Dad Yue, have you taken your medicine? Can you stop being naughty?"

Lu Qi's voice also sounded together, "You shouldn't skip class. According to the probability, Dad He's fine."

Yan Qing walked over and opened the door for them, "We're here."

After opening the door, Shao Feng saw the three people present. He was confused and ignored Yan Qing, who opened the door to him, but said: "Angel?"

Chi Shu Yi nodded like garlic, "I'm here to ask about the memory chip."

Finally

, Chi Shuyi and the others had a meal at Shao Yue's house, and it was already ten o'clock when they left. Chi Shu also followed Yan Qing downstairs, "Shall we go home?"

"Do you want to go back?" Yan Qing stood on the third floor and looked back at him.

Chi Shuyi felt lazy and said squeamishly, "I don't want to leave."

"Then let's just sleep in the teacher's building for one night. Tomorrow is the weekend, so we can sleep in." Yan Qing put Chi Shuyi's hands on his neck. , holding on, "I'll carry you over."

Holding his neck with both hands, Chi Shuyi didn't dare to lift his legs, "I, I'm a bit heavy..."

"Do you have any misunderstanding about the standard weight of an omega? " Yan Qing asked.

Chi Shuyi tried to pull his hand over, "I will crush you."

"Do you want someone else to carry you?" Yan Qing asked coldly.

Chi Shuyi raised his legs and dared not speak.

The house assigned to Yan Qing by the school is in the next building, so it's not too far to walk there. The street lights on both sides were on, and there were only one or two pedestrians passing by in a hurry.

Chi Shuyi rested on Yan Qing's back with peace of mind, pressed the tip of his chin on his shoulder, and asked tentatively: "When you go back, do you want to do something to me? I'm mentally prepared." "

You now Stop hiding from me?" Yan Qing weighed his butt, "Did you sleep by yourself without hugging the quilt?"

Looking back on the past, Chi Shuyi blushed, "I'm used to being affectionate with you now, I feel, I feel like this is very uncomfortable. Not bad."

"But I plan to let you go today and let you rest." Yan Qing said calmly.

The first time he made a request, he was rejected miserably. Chi Shuyi thought that Yan Qing would happily agree to his application for union. His face was as bright as a rainbow, and he huddled on Yan Qing's shoulder, feeling extremely embarrassed: "Since you don't want to, then let's, let's rest..."

"It's not that you don't want to, unless-" Yan Qing prolonged his voice.

"Unless what?"

"Unless you promise me the following." Yan Qing raised the corner of his mouth.

Chi Shuyi's Adam's apple rolled, "What guarantee? Tell me." Yan Qing

said seriously: "Follow me, Comrade Chi Shuyi, from today onwards, I will unconditionally accept all requests made by Yan Qing in promoting the relationship between husband and wife. Including but not limited to kissing, touching, and going to bed."

"..." "

You are not allowed to refuse to talk because you are sleepy at ten o'clock, there is no sense of ceremony, etc. You are not allowed to push away the talk on any occasion."

"You are not allowed to follow her . Any alpha other than Yan Qing is too close, such as a senior in the sophomore year."

"..."

Chi Shuyi covered his face when he heard what Yan Qing said. He didn't dare to say these words.

"Rights and obligations are equal," Yan Qing coughed twice, "At the same time, Yan Qing will also cooperate with all Comrade Chi Shuyi's requests for intimacy and will never refuse him or neglect him. ."

Chi Shu also coughed. Yan Qing

stopped next to a street lamp and asked in a clear voice: "Do you promise?"

Chi Shu also had no choice but to hold up three fingers, "I promise that I will always only like Yan Qing and be loyal to Yan Qing. Regardless of whether he marked me or not."

Yan Qing smiled and said, "Okay, the contract is established."

The author has something to say: I originally planned to expand the land line here, but the feedback from the comments seemed not to be good, so I just put it all in It's a side story, and my brother's line is also on the sidelines.

The main text will be completed around the end of March

_(:τ‖∠)_The main text is completed and the extras will continue for a while.

Thanks to the irrigation mines. It has been too long since I have counted them and I am not sure if there are any omissions. Bihart

is grateful to the readers. "The sky is not white and the night is still young", Irrigation nutrient solution + 10

readers "Xiang Ji", Irrigation nutrient solution + 1

reader "Xiao Xiaoxiao...", Irrigation nutrient solution + 18

readers "Bean Paste", Irrigation nutrient solution + 20

readers "Ray", Irrigation nutrient solution + 1

reader "Xiang Ji", irrigation nutrient solution + 1

reader "Go to the north...", irrigation nutrient solution + 1

reader "Xiang Ji", irrigation nutrient solution + 1

reader "Qiu Long", irrigation nutrient solution + 1

reader "Liu" "Heart Cheese Tart", irrigated nutrient solution + 5

readers "mikuri mustard", irrigated nutrient solution + 1

reader "Xiang Wen", irrigated nutrient solution + 1

reader "Xiang Ji", irrigated nutrient solution + 1

reader "", irrigated nutrition Liquid +3

reader "Yu Wu yw", irrigation nutrient solution +1

reader "Xiangwen", irrigation nutrient solution +1

reader "Xiao Xiaochenmu", irrigation nutrient solution +10

reader "Xiang Ji", irrigation nutrient solution +1

reader "Yuer sauce", irrigation nutrient solution +1

Reader "press the head team", irrigation nutrient solution + 1

reader "press the head team", irrigation nutrient solution + 1

reader "glutton", irrigation nutrient solution + 10

readers "", irrigation nutrient solution + 1

reader "big" I love you!!",irrigation nutrient solution+1

reader "Xiang Ji",irrigation nutrient solution+1

reader "Xiang Ji",irrigation nutrient solution+1 reader "Xiang Ji",irrigation nutrient solution+1

Feng Qingyan threw it away

Sooner or later, Yan threw

1 mine , Xiangrui threw 1 mine,

and Ray threw 1 mine.