Chapter 30

Yan Qing leaned over and kissed him, snatched the candy from Chi Shuyi's mouth, put it back into his mouth, snatched it away, and put it back again.

Repeat until the sugar is completely melted.

Chi Shuyi's heart felt numb and numb. He could only see Yan Qing's eyelashes close at hand, and his body seemed to be not his own. He was shaky, his face was so hot, and his waist was so weak that it almost collapsed.

There is no more sugar in my mouth, but a lot of crystal clear liquid.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

After the kiss, Yan Qing said seriously: "Sorry, I'm offended."

Chi Shuyi blinked his eyes, and his light-colored pupils were tinged with peach pink, and his eyebrows Lift, a little crystal liquid hangs on the corner of the mouth. The whole person was stunned. Yan Qing

glanced at him and said, "Am I impulsive?"

Chi Shu was stunned and blinked again.

What just happened was completely unexpected. He slowly reached out his hand and covered his mouth, unable to breathe.

His knees softened and he knelt down straight.

Just now... Yan Qing ate the same candy as him.

Just now, he and Yan Qing kissed, and it was still a wet kiss...

Chi Shuyi's eyes kept sinking, his head fell back, and Yan Qing held his wrist firmly.

The moment his alpha touched him, his hand burned, like it was being burned.

Because of Yan Qing's support, before kneeling down, Chi Shuyi straightened up and stood softly, with his left foot stepping on his right foot.

He pressed his red face, beaming with joy, his mind filled with fireworks and firecrackers.

The tin can of candy rattled, and Yan Qing shook the candy box in his hand and asked: "...Do you want more?

" "

...More

Qian, said nothing, covered his mouth and ran away quickly. He hummed and ran up the stairs and disappeared around the corner of the stairs in an instant.

Until no one could be seen, Yan Qing smiled, slowly took out the research report written for Chi Shuyi from the folder, and browsed the contents carefully.

Observation object: Chi Shuyi

Phenomenon: Introverted personality, occasionally parkours on my bed

Reason: Unknown

Possibility: Lovesickness (proposed by robot)

Conclusion: Not yet

He took out a pen and paper and wrote an elegant and upright paragraph on the paper Slim Golden Word:

Additional phenomenon: When in estrus, he will crave my pheromones. Specific behaviors include crawling into bed to seek a sense of security, breaking perfume to replace my pheromones, and numbing the senses.

This was the observation he had just made, and he added it. This phenomenon shows that Chi Shu also craves his pheromones and needs him during the estrus period.

This made Yan Qing feel bright.

Yan Qing drew his last words and his bracelet shook. He was still the little housekeeper who sent him messages whenever anything happened.

Little Butler: Master, I am going to clean up the perfume bottle that the little master broke in your room. You know, glass is fragile and the pieces get scattered everywhere, and it's a time-consuming and finicky job to put away.

Every time his robot talks like this, it has something to do with Chi Shuyi. Yan Qing had already figured out the secret, "Let's just tell you, what did my wife do?"

Butler: You are so smart! Nothing is hidden from your discernment.

Little Butler: This is the situation photographed by the Little Butler, and the owner can make his or her own decision.

The little housekeeper skillfully sent him a wonderful short video. In the video, Chi Shuyi was on his bed, getting under the quilt and giggling like a roly-poly.

Little housekeeper: "To put it simply, my little master climbed into your bed again."

Yan Qing smiled, her eyebrows curled up like peach blossoms in the early morning. He said casually: "Let him crawl, that's his bed too."

His eyes returned to the research report in his hand.

"Wife's Abnormal Behavior Observation Report"

Observation object: Chi Shuyi's

phenomenon: Introverted personality, likes to climb on the bed when excited; actively seeks my pheromones when in estrus; loves to parkour when kissing

, the corners of Qin Qin's mouth rise, and there is a blank in the conclusion of the observation report Slowly write:

Conclusion: He likes me very much, but he needs to be treated with caution, not to act excessively, has a gentle personality, and has a delicate mind. It is better to boil a frog in warm water.

Inspector:

Yan Qing Inspection Deadline: Permanent‧Bedroom

on

the third floor, Chi Shuyi was writhing happily on the bed with a look of infatuation on his face. He bit his fingers and kept thinking about Yan Qing's kiss.

Ah ~ what a beautiful kiss.

Ah ~ what a wonderful night.

Ah~ How satisfying the fantasy of an omega.

He was lying on the bed in a daze, giggling and twisting with the quilt.

His eyes gradually became empty, and his mind was filled with peach blossom petals. Chi Shu also licked the corner of his lips with the tip of his tongue, reviewing Yan Qing's movements and intensity of kissing him. It was as sweet as sugar, endless aftertaste, and captivating.

"Hehe..."

He was thinking wildly on someone else's bed, and a tall figure knocked on the bedroom door. Yan Qing

looked at him leisurely, with gentle eyes, "Are you okay?"

Chi Shuyi slowly turned around, and when he saw his old attacker, his mouth froze and his whole body turned to stone.

It's miserable...the quilt is in a mess and the pillow is about to fall to the floor. Yan Qing

walked to the bed and rubbed his numb head, "Why is it so quiet all of a sudden?"

Chi Shu also sat upright on the bed, a look of guilt on his fair and tender face.

Yan Qing lay down next to him and looked at Chi Shuyi's red earlobes, "Are you nervous?"

Chi Shuyi pouted bitterly. Yan Qing

patted the empty space beside his bed and said, "Come here."

Chi Shuyi leaned against him.

"Lie on my hands."

But after a while, he had a head on his hand. Yan Qing hugged him into his arms. He said softly: "I like you just as you like me."

"Did you hear that?"

Yan Qing kept paying attention to Chi Shuyi's changes when he heard this sentence. When he heard this sentence, Chi Shuyi's face turned red, he raised his eyes timidly, and blinked like a butterfly flapping its wings. He leaned his little head on his arm and bit his red lower lip, as docile as a red-eyed rabbit.

"Hmm..."

"Did you hear that?"

"Hmm..."

Yan Qing hugged Chi Shuyi's waist, not knowing what was going on in Chi Shuyi's heart. He used his forehead to probe the temperature of Chi Shuyi's forehead, "Do you still feel uncomfortable during the estrus period?"

The two lay face to face. Chi Shuyi's mood was like a strong wind passing by.

After a long time, Chi Shuyi found his voice, "No...it's not uncomfortable anymore."

A chuckle exploded in front of Chi Shuyi, his chin was lifted, and alpha's breath sprayed on the tip of his nose. .

His glands were rubbed repeatedly, and the tip of his nose and neck were numb. Yan Qing deftly pried open his teeth, provoking and stirring them.

Chi Shuyi felt hot all over and closed his eyes in panic. Yan Qing turned over, pressed him on the bed, and kissed him.

"Master Chi, we haven't found the person you want." The bodyguard wearing a black suit and sunglasses reported to Chi Yousheng.

Chi Yousheng leaned on the boss's exclusive black leather swivel chair, with bruises under his eyes, and said in a deep voice: "How on earth do you do things? Keep looking."

Bodyguard: "..."

The bodyguards and maids of the Chi family all know that Young Master Chi Recently, I have almost searched T city over and over again, trying to find a Beta. No, an omega. An omega much like a beta.

What does this omega look like? have no idea.

What is this omega called? have no idea.

Where does this omega live? Still don't know.

Chi Yousheng didn't know anything about it, but he insisted on letting his men dig deep to find him. And since the young master of the Chi family got married, the young master Chi's face has become very smelly, stinking worse than a stinking ditch.

The bodyguard was a little embarrassed: "This is not the way to find him. Does Mr. Chi know his physical signs? For example, his height, the smell of pheromones, and what marks are there on his body?" There was a

lit cigar on the ashtray, and there was a little light from the fire. Chi Yousheng raised his eyes as black as holes and recalled what happened that night.

A man... quite white, with a perky butt.

Wearing a blue mask, the mask was later taken off, but the face was still mosaic.

There was a sweet smell about him.

The body is soft...

The revolving door played in Chi Yousheng's mind. After recalling it, he said with certainty: "I don't know the smell of his pheromones, but he is a dwarf."

Bodyguard: "..."

With Chi Shuyi's words Height is the standard for excellence. In Chi Yousheng's eyes, anyone under 1.8 meters is considered a dwarf.

The bodyguard broke into a cold sweat: "You don't know the smell of his pheromones? You spent the whole night with him..."

Chi Yousheng also wanted to know why he spent the night with a stranger. He held his forehead helplessly, "I was drunk and my sense of taste failed."

However, Alpha's instinct engraved in his genes did not fail. Alpha's nature determined that he would mark any unmarked omega.

This thing is really bad. He didn't know who that person was, he only remembered that he tagged an unknown omega.

Bodyguard: "Are you going to reminisce again?"

Chi Yousheng put the cigar in the ashtray and put it out, "Male, short, omega, look for me! I'll fire you again."

Bodyguard: "..."

The bodyguard trembled with both arms . .

"Hey wait," Chi Yousheng rubbed his temples, "I remembered something. The mask is blue, with many crystals on it, and a black swan feather on the right side."

But what kind of face is underneath the mask? ? He was not impressed at all.

After the bodyguard left, Chi Yousheng pressed his eyebrows, took off his black suit jacket, and hung it on the boss's chair. His lean muscles filled up the blue shirt on his body.

Just as he was thinking about what happened on Chi Shuyi's wedding day, his bracelet rang, and the rapid ringing cut off his thoughts.

The call came from the special contact person: The Love Demon.

Chi Yousheng picked up the bracelet irritably. The moment he spoke, he suppressed his overflowing impatience, "Love demon?"

A voiceless mechanical male voice sounded from the side of the bracelet: "Are you very busy recently? No. Are you planning to continue taking further courses?"

"Let's talk about this later. I'm not in the mood now."

"Do you think the three words "not in the mood" can be used as an excuse on the leave request?"

"..."

Chi Yousheng said nothing more than Chi Shu is better, treating other Omegas like alphas, very impersonal. This caused him to lose one after another in the dating field and was often dumped.

By chance, he met the Love Demon King, who was a veteran in love. After the Love Demon's love, Chi Yousheng gradually became a gentleman, decent, elegant and moving.

However, he still gets dumped frequently.

Chi Yousheng's eyebrows jumped, "I marked an omega after drinking that day. But I can't find this person. I'm very busy now and don't have time to go to class."

"You plan to find him?"

"Of course."

"Why Want to find him? If you mark him, mark him, or just walk away. You may not really like him."

An alpha and an omega can only identify with one person in their lives. But there is a convenience in alpha. Even if alpha permanently marks a person, he can still spend a lifetime with another favorite omega through the superposition of temporary marks.

Because sometimes it's just unlucky, and the Bai Yueguang in alpha's heart may not be the one with the highest matching rate.

It's just that I felt wronged by the previous omega, who was not comforted by other alpha pheromones all his life, and lived alone and coldly holding the inhibitor. This is not difficult for the rich to solve, just pay a sum of money.

Love Demon: "If you don't like him anyway, why are you looking for him? If you do, you'll just have to pay for it."

Chi You was slightly stunned, "This doesn't seem like something you would say. Why don't I look for him?"

Love Demon: "You told me that in the previous date, you liked the girl with big wavy curly hair, and she also had a crush on you. Your matching rate is very suitable. If you want to be with that girl, find He's just wasting time."

Chi Yousheng fell silent.

The Love Demon: "Yeah, you're not what you imagined -"

"Maybe you don't understand our alpha's thoughts," Chi Yousheng interrupted him, "We alphas never put up their pants and disown people."

This Once, it was the bracelet's turn to be silent.

Chi You said coldly: "You don't have to worry. After I find him, I will still buy your course. If you said this deliberately for the sake of your own service fee, please think about that omega."

Zai Chi In Yousheng's eyes, the Love Demon King is just a charlatan packaged in a commercial package, teaching some sweet words to uncompetitive alphas and helping them cheat an omega.

But, he is such a person who knows what the omega is thinking. This is the knowledge system that Chi Yousheng lacks, so Chi Yousheng needs the love devil.

The voice on the other side of the bracelet trembled, "Forget it...come if you want. I will continue to guide you."

Chi Yousheng sneered, "Ha."

Because of Chi Yousheng's laugh, the bracelet The person over there grinded his teeth, "The consultation time is over, it's time for you to pay."

Chi Yousheng raised his eyes slowly, exuding the nobility polished with money, "In these five minutes, the consultation fee of one thousand yuan has been paid. Your account is up, so I won't give you away."

"Sorry, 1,000 yuan can't satisfy me now. For you, a senior VIP user, you have to pay 1,000 more, totaling 2,000 yuan."

Chi Yousheng: "... "

He tugged at his thick eyebrows, stared at his big eyes, and gritted his teeth, "Why?"

"Because I spent more effort and energy on you." The voice of the Love Demon King was almost resentful, " It's reasonable and reasonable to need more compensation."

"The charges are unfair, and I'm not that easy to fool. Although I have a lot of money, and a thousand yuan is not enough for me to buy a bottle of water, I refuse to be taken advantage of."

"Ha, Have you forgotten what I told you?" The Love Demon chuckled, "Don't take yourself too seriously when you are an alpha, learn to be considerate of your omega and give him money right away!"

Chi Yousheng said: "..."

-

A new day.

Outside the bedroom door.

Little Butler: "Good morning, Master and Master! Are you ready to face the new day? The Little Butler has prepared a nutritious and delicious breakfast for you!"

Little Butler: "Aren't you getting up yet? The Little Butler has decided to sing for you. A morning song, la la la! The sun is shining! The early bird gets eaten by the worm!"

Danke opened the door and came in, calling them to get up and clean up. On the bed, Yan Qing and Chi Shuyi hugged each other, with two little heads leaning against each other outside the quilt.

They got up later than usual today. Under the quilt, the combined temperature of the two of them was very suitable. Chi Shuyi slept holding one of Yan Qing's hands.

"Wake up, get up, get up?"

Hearing the little housekeeper's unique wake-up bell, Yan Qing covered his forehead with his hand and opened one eye slightly.

The little butler showed off his butler characteristics and kept chattering: "It is not a good habit to stay in bed. Life schedule does not conform to the biological clock, which will cause endocrine disorders, dark and rough pores, low mood and a series of health problems. Go to bed early and get up early for good health, go to bed late and stay up late." I have poor health. The little housekeeper is really trying his best to keep everyone in good health! Little housekeeper, you deserve such caring care!"

Yan Qing rubbed his brows, squinted his sleepy eyes, and sat up a little. , "Change clothes, you go out."

The little housekeeper: "Then little master, won't you get up?"

Yan Qing: "I'll just call him, you go down and prepare breakfast."

"Okay." The little housekeeper ticked. After the ground left, Yan Qing glanced at Tuanzi next door: Chi Shuyi had his eyes closed, and his eyelashes were curled up like crescent moons.

He leaned over and kissed Chi Shuyi's forehead, and said very firmly: "I know you are awake."

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

withdrew his hand and unbuttoned his pajamas carefully. Looking at his profile, he pinched Chi Shuyi's suddenly red ears.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Will it be too sudden to wake up now? How did Yan Qing discover that he was pretending to sleep?

Yan Qing put her pajamas aside, got out of bed with her upper body naked, and picked up a white shirt from the closet.

With his side empty, Chi Shuyi secretly opened his eyes and saw Yan Qing's naked back in his blurry vision.

As if he was seeing a world-famous painting, his throat felt scratchy and he immediately opened his eyes wide.

Wow! Ouch!

This is a scene worth remembering for a lifetime!

Under the slender neck are right-angled broad shoulders, without any fat on the back, looking down, with a male waist, the thin muscles in the waist are tightly attached to the bones, and...very sexy buttocks and legs.

Even more perfect than the male model on the cover of the magazine.

Chi Shuyi blushed and thought: Yan Qing's waist is so thin, I don't know how many abdominal muscles he has...

As he thought, he pulled up a white shirt, Yan Qing put his gloves into the sleeves, and turned around .

The two looked at each other.

Chi Shu also sat on the bed, and Yan Qing stood outside the bed, separated by a distance that was neither close nor far away.

Chi Shuyi stared at a certain part of his alpha, and his nose felt hot.

Under the loose white shirt, his eight-pack abs were neatly displayed, faintly visible in the lapel.

Well...great!

His alpha has hard abs!

Ahhhh! He's healed!

Chi Shuyi's eyes sparkled, and his whole body turned into a puddle of water.

Yan Qing saw his drunken expression and raised his eyebrows, "Does it look good?"

Chi Shuyi swallowed hard. His heart was beating so fast that he couldn't move his eyes away at all.

nice! So pretty! I can see that he is in a great mood! Yan Qing

coughed twice and looked away, "Although I worked very late last night, it's time to get up today."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chi Shuyi blushed and slowly recalled those few things yesterday. A long and lingering kiss.

Yes, they kissed.

Lots of kisses, in various ways.

Under Yan Qing's kind eyes, Chi Shuyi's pale face instantly burned up. He plopped down straight back on the bed, turned his back on Yan Qing, and pulled the quilt over his head.

"..."

Seeing his reaction, Yan Qing smiled, walked around to the other side of the bed, and leaned down.

Across a quilt, Yan Qing asked Chi Shuyi softly in his ear, "Don't you get up and change your clothes?"

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chi Shuyi's brain under the quilt was so mushy that he could only dull his head. Said: "I'll get up later...I, I'll change after you go out."

"...You won't go downstairs with me?"

Chi Shuyi pulled down the quilt, revealing a pair of big almond eyes. With red eyes, he whispered, "I'll change my clothes after you leave..."

After that, he pulled up the quilt to cover his head, and said inside the quilt: "I will be shy if you are here."

"... ..." Yan Qing looked away, stood up, and suppressed the smile on his lips, "Then I...I'll go out first."

He bent down and placed a kiss on the quilt near Chi Shuyi's head.

"Hmm..."

Chi

Shuyi was tired of Yan Qing all morning. In the afternoon, the little housekeeper set up afternoon tea in the garden and asked Chi Shuyi to come over and drink.

There is a row of flower stands at the junction of the garden and the living room on the first floor. Purple wisteria hangs on both sides of the flower stands, dreamy and clear, like a waterfall. This is the first time Chi Shuyi has stood in Yan Qing's garden since the garden was completed.

The originally vacant land was transformed into clumps of gardenias everywhere. Yan Qing

was sitting on a double swing chair, holding the back of a book in his hand. He looked at Chi Shuyi, who was coming over the flowers, and patted the place next to him, "Come here?"

Chi Shuyi walked up to him. In front of him, he glanced around with wet eyes and asked cautiously: "How do you..."

Yan Qing raised his head and smiled slightly, "I asked the butler to renovate it based on big data statistics. I heard that this is Omega's favorite. Garden model."

Chi Shuyi sat next to Yan Qing, lowering his head, "Thank you, I like it very much."

Not only did he like it very much, but he was also a little nervous for some reason. I was so nervous that I clenched my fists, and my palms were so nervous that they became sweaty.

Yan Qing hugged him a little tighter to her. This was the scene he had planned to give away the ring.

In his imagination, he read poems to Chi Shuyi, reading two poems first. When I read the third poem, I turned over the most important page. There was a ring sandwiched there, and the poem happened to be called "Lover".

In order to make up for the fact that Chi Shuyi fainted at the wedding, Yan Qing hoped that Chi Shuyi would remember how he gave the ring. Yan

Qing's Adam's apple rolled, and he looked at the omega beside him. After pondering for a long time, he said, "Let me read you a poem. Do you want to listen?"

Chi Shuyi blushed and suddenly turned his head. Buried in Yan Qing's chest. Like an ostrich burying its head in the sand.

like a statue.

This reaction was beyond Yan Qing's expectation. He looked at the melon in front of him and wondered: "What's wrong?"

Chi Shuyi hugged his waist and shook his head vigorously.

Yan Qing had no choice but to put the book in his hand aside temporarily, gently caressed Chi Shuyi's back, and lowered his gaze, "Did I bully you again?"

"No..." A certain omega was so moved that he wouldn't do it anyway. Ken looked up.

"Come, let's take a look..."

"Woo hoo..." Chi Shuyi buried his head tighter and hugged him tighter.

He likes his alpha so much!

Yan Qing's eyes moved from the book to the top of Chi Shuyi's head, and then moved from the top of Chi Shuyi's head back to the book. If Chi Shuyi didn't look at his poems or his ring, the effect of his poems would be greatly weakened.

"...Look here, let me read a poem to you?"

"Woooooo..."

"...Look at me?"

"Woooooo..."

"Xiaochi?"

"Woooo..."

At sunset, Xiaochi The housekeeper appeared, and he said to Chi Shuyi: "Hello little master, you will go back to school next week. According to the school's curriculum, the little master will participate in a three-day military training activity. The purpose of military training is to enhance physical function and maintain health. Defend the family and strengthen immunity."

"So fast?" Chi Shuyi poked his head out from under Yan Qing's arm. He held Yan Qing in his arms for the whole afternoon and refused to let go.

"The summer vacation is over, and the little master and master have to go back to school to continue their studies."

The little housekeeper is right. Counting the days, school is about to start. Thinking of being separated as soon as school started, Chi Shuyi hugged his ALPHA tighter.

The little housekeeper continued: "Because the school requires that military training must go to the hotel, I have prepared the necessary daily necessities for the little master. The master will send you there on the day when school starts."

"Yes," Chi Shuyi He nodded softly, rubbed his cheek against Yan Qing, and said to Yan Qing: "Thank you." Yan

Qing, a human-shaped pillar: "..."

The LED screen of the little housekeeper turned into "(°O°)"—— surprise.

It said in a playful voice: "You're welcome, little master. Did you have a happy chat with the master just now? The little butler is very considerate and pretends to be invisible all the time! In fact, the little butler is paying close attention to what's going on here. Look. When you two hug each other, the little housekeeper is really happy!"

"If you want to be sent back to the warehouse, just say so." Yan Qing lowered his eyes, his face calm as waves.

The little housekeeper immediately ran away and complained: "The master is bullying the little housekeeper! The master is threatening the little housekeeper! The little master can hug the master, act like a baby to the master, and secretly kiss the master's face. Only the little housekeeper can No. The little housekeeper is indeed the most unnecessary thing in this family. The little housekeeper is really a pathetic creature."

"..."

Chi Shu also smiled coquettishly. Although the young housekeeper teased him, he still didn't want to let go of Yan Qing's waist.

‧The

first day of school arrived in a blink of an eye, and Yan Qing and Chi Shu also went to school. Because they participate in military training, freshmen enroll earlier, so sophomores like Yan Qing will arrive a week later than his freshman.

Chi Shuyi was having a great time with all the kissing these days. He nestled in the passenger seat and hummed in a low voice: "I'm going to military training. I won't see you for three days. Will you miss me? Husband..."

"..."

Yan Qing was distracted and immediately started the autopilot and took a sip. He kept his mouth shut and said nothing.

Even if he didn't hear the reply, Chi Shuyi looked out the car window, his ears red, his back turned to Yan Qing and said: "I will miss you, I will miss you so much."

Chi Shuyi continued to murmur in a low voice: "Everyone else is. If we don't see each other for one day, it's like three autumns. Then if we don't see each other for three days, can we..."

Missing him piled up like a tower of sand, and after three days of not seeing each other, as soon as he comes back, the two of them will make fire, and they will definitely... Hehe.

Mark mark mark! He happened to have a set of pink pajamas~

Chi Shuyi covered his mouth and giggled, and asked in a low voice: "Lao Gong~ Do you know what dry firewood is?"

Yan Qing turned his head from the steering wheel and looked at the person sitting next to him But he turned his back to his wife and asked with interest: "What is Gan Chai Liehuo?"

"Gan Chai Liehuo is," Chi Shuyi turned around, his eyes like morning stars, "I will give you a surprise after the military training is over." Yan Yan

. Qing didn't know what he was talking about. But seeing him happy makes me happy too.

"Actually, you won't go three days without seeing me."

Yan Qing had already said this during their first blind date. The military training of T-large Omega is different from that of Alpha. Due to the physical difference between the two, the training items that Alpha can adapt to cannot be completed by Omega.

Their school's practice is for the seniors of the previous generation to take the next generation of omegas for training. Coincidentally, through various mediations and arrangements, Yan Qing "just happened to be" the military training instructor of Chi Shuyi's platoon.

It happened that Chi Shuyi had been giggling during the blind date and didn't hear anything, so this incident became a surprise.

"Huh?" Chi Shuyi didn't know what was going on yet, and was completely out of the situation. "You mean, you will come to see me occasionally, right?"

Yan Qing said with a smile on his lips, "What do you think?"

Chi Shuyi tilted his head slightly, "Then I'll wait for you."

The car was parked in the school's underground parking lot, and the housekeeper had already organized Chi Shuyi's personal belongings into his temporary dormitory. Chi Shuyi got out of the car empty-handed and walked around from the passenger side to the driver's seat.

He bent down and looked at Yan Qing in the car.

Yan Qing was about to open the car door and take him to the school training ground in person. Chi Shuyi pressed the car door and shook his head, "I can go there by myself."

Yan Qing frowned, "I'll take you there."

He was not very confident about letting an omega walk on the road, and the school was so big that he would get lost.

"I'm worried that you're lost."

"My friend and I crossed paths last time." Chi Shuyi was very determined about this matter. "The training ground is just nearby. I want to ask you," he paused. He plucked up the courage to say, "Look, we can't see each other for a while. Do you think I can do it? I can..."

Chi Shuyi looked at himself in Yan Qing's eyes, his Adam's apple rolled up, and his whole body felt so hot that he wanted to hug him. The words melt together. But he leaned back and said cautiously: "Look, we have... so many times. We have come and gone, and I think I can..."

"What can I do?"

His cheeks were rosy and translucent in the sunlight. Chi Shuyi whispered: "...can I kiss you?"

"..."

She had always been particularly sensitive to what he said, and her ears quickly caught the key words, and Yan Qing coughed twice.

"Can I kiss you? Lao Gong?" Chi Shuyi shook his head and acted coquettishly.

Yan Qing covered her mouth.

"Is that ok?" Chi Shuyi raised his eyes, his heart pounding, waiting for an answer.

They were separated by a car door and the window was down. Chi Shuyi looked around just now. There was no one in the parking lot. They could exchange a simple BOB here. Otherwise, during these three days, he would really want to talk.

Without overthinking, Yan Qing curled her fingers at him. After seeing Yan Qing's hint, Chi Shuyi stepped forward happily, his petal lips smiling.

He pressed his hands on the car frame, squatted down, lowered his head, and stopped outside the car window without looking forward.

At the same time, Yan Qing stretched out his hand from the car, pressed Chi Shuyi's neck, and rubbed the gland that was not yet fully developed.

Chi Shu also had a dry mouth and tongue, and an electric current rushed through his body.

Yan Qing stood up and bit Chi Shuyi's lower lip, exchanging tastes.

Separated by a car door, they exchanged breath and heartbeat, temperature and saliva through the car window.

After the kiss, Chi Shuyi couldn't breathe, broke away, blushed and gasped.

"..."

Chi Shu also blushed.

In order to prevent him from falling, Yan Qing grabbed Chi Shuyi's hand.

Sitting in the driver's seat, Yan Qing raised his eyes and looked up at Chi Shuyi's flushed face. His peach blossom eyes were very calm: "Okay?"

"Okay... that's great." Chi Shuyi nodded quickly. His head and chest rose and fell violently.

"You want more?"

Chi Shuyi's face turned guanggong, and his head shook like a rattle. He took a deep look at Yan Qing, then ran away with a red face. If he didn't leave, he was really worried that he would follow Yan Qing back directly and not want to do the military training.

‧After

leaving Yan Qing, Chi Shuyi walked outside and waited until his face stopped blushing before arriving at the gathering place. Volunteers from the school distributed camouflage uniforms for military training, and Chi Shu also lined up behind them.

At the front of the team, an omega senior sister held up a loudspeaker and said loudly: "Welcome to all outstanding omegas admitted to T University, and a warm welcome to the new students! We will carry out a three-day military training activity in the next few days. If you feel uncomfortable, please stop at any time. Omegas, please don't be brave! Your safety is the most important!"

"After getting the camouflage uniforms, all kind and lovely omegas, please go to the small room next to you and measure your height, weight, waist, and hips. Wait for the data. After everyone has finished taking measurements, we can start the fun military training!"

The omega team was originally a quiet one. When they heard that they had to measure their waist and hips, they whispered:

"Hey... can you not measure your waist? My waist has gained three centimeters recently."

"I'm so angry. , except my future ALPHA, I don't want anyone to touch me."

"It doesn't matter, it's just a data anyway. If the data is good, can the school send ALPHA? I really want to pick up seniors..."

"To send ALPHA, I have to find Yue Lao Right?"

"I heard that there are handsome seniors and seniors, I can do it!"

"It seems that the male god is here today."

Chi Shuyi folded his arms and followed the team obediently, but suddenly someone pulled him His sleeves.

He turned around and saw a petite omega girl.

The girl looked up at him, her big eyes full of surprise and yearning, "You are so good-looking... I have never seen anyone prettier than you."

After being praised, Chi Shuyi turned slightly sideways and smiled. , "You are also very good-looking."

Because of this girl's comments, the team that originally discussed taking measurements silently focused on Chi Shuyiyi and gathered around him.

"He's so good-looking, so tall..."

"What brand of perfume are you using? It smells a lot like Perfume No. 9."

"The skin is like a porcelain doll, with no pores."

"We omegas are indeed the only ones. They are the most beautiful group in the world! They are simply the light of omegas!"

"Omega are the most beautiful group!"

Chi Shu also witnessed the birth of a gossip chat, and he was the protagonist of this gossip chat.

Finally, the team reached the front, and Chi Shuyi got his share of camouflage uniforms. He turned to leave and was bumped into by a tall male ALPHA who was walking towards him.

It's a huge amount, and it actually doesn't hurt too much.

The senior holding the horn pointed it at the Alpha and shouted: "Shao Feng! You are walking without eyesight. Come over quickly and apologize to your junior brother."

The alpha was originally going to the hut next door where he was being measured. Hitting Chi Shu was purely an accident.

After being attacked by sonic waves, the alpha put his arm around the female omega's shoulders humbly, "Honey, I said Sorry, I'll apologize immediately, don't be angry!

Shao Feng bowed to Chi Shuyi seriously, "I'm sorry, I don't dare anymore. There will be no next time. " "

Chi Shu also waved his hands and rubbed his shoulders, "It's okay, I don't feel any pain. "

The alpha raised his head, and after seeing what Chi Shuyi looked like, he wiped away his carelessness and said, "Angel! Living angel!

Chi Shu also stepped back and said seriously: "I am a human being, not an angel. "

Seeing Shao Feng starting to flirt around, the female senior shouted to Shao Feng: "It was the same last year, and it's the same this year. Could you please stop hooking up with the most beautiful one in each session? " ! "

"If you are not romantic, you will waste your youth. " Shao Feng's eyes were still glued to Chi Shuyi, and he whispered softly: "You are a junior, right?" Do you want to exchange bracelet numbers? Ask the senior for help with anything in the future. The senior will be at your call.

Chi Shuyi refused simply: "I'm already married. " "

An unmarked omega, no one believed what he said. Shao Feng still stayed close to him and walked together to the place where the height and weight were measured.

Shao Feng said with a smile: "It's okay, you don't want to ask me for help. Then I ask you for help, you should agree, right? "

Senior, I need to record the height and weight data of the freshmen. It's so hard. Angel, can you help me record it?" "

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Shao Feng: "The younger brother is the best! The little boy is the kindest! "

After Chi Shuyi changed into his camouflage uniform, he sat at a table and recorded the data of the freshmen. To be precise, Shao Feng, who was sitting next to him, reported a number and he wrote it down.

"This sister is 162cm tall. , weight 48kg, too thin, eat more.

"Angel, are you free on the weekend? " Senior, I'll treat you to roast chicken.

"How did you grow? I think you must have grown up eating cuteness. Your waist, mouth, and eyes are amazing! "

"Wow, this cute little boy is 176cm tall and weighs 66kg. He has a standard figure! " "

Angel doesn't want to eat roast chicken. Can senior please go swimming with us?" "

My senior can do all the dog crawls, backstroke, breaststroke, and he can even buy you a swimsuit." "

Shao Feng was talkative and was teasing Chi Shuyi very much. Suddenly, someone pushed his neck forward and his head hit the table with a crisp sound.

"Which bastard attacked me sneakily! ! ! "Shao Feng cursed loudly.

"It's me," Yan Qing pressed his neck and kept looking at him evilly, "Don't tease my wife.

Recognizing his voice, Shao Feng hammered the table, furious and helpless, "What about your wife? This is the angel I met. Yan Qing, when did you learn to recognize your wife randomly? " "

"You are the only one who knows how to identify your wife. "Yan Qing said calmly.

Chi Shuyi had been immersed in recording the numbers, but his ears twitched when he heard a familiar voice. He raised his head in confusion and saw Yan Qing wearing green camouflage uniforms, standing in front of him valiantly, and also He raised his eyebrows charmingly.

He was stunned, and immediately stood up, excited, "Yan... Yan Qing... why are you here? "

I'm here to supervise you," Yan Qing flicked the brim of his hat on his head and said warmly, "Now call me sir, Comrade Xiaochi." "