Chapter 56

A certain presidential suite.

It's noon on Monday, and Cheng Zi spent an unforgettable day and two nights with Chi Yousheng in this room.

At this time, he was supposed to appear in the university classroom on time, but with his current "ravaged" posture, it was really not suitable to appear in front of anyone except Chi Yousheng.

Chengzi skipped class with peace of mind.

Chi Yousheng stood in front of the bathroom mirror, tying his tie slowly. Cheng Zi stood next to him, brushing his teeth with two dark circles under his eyes.

Chi Yousheng glanced at him contemptuously, "You're like this, and you still plan not to marry me?"

"Lulu-lu-lu—" Chengzi raised his head and gargled.

Chi Yousheng put on his suit jacket and walked out, "You have a weak character and no self-control, and you have extremely high requirements for sex. You cannot survive the estrus period alone."

"Lulu-Lulu Wow."

"I advise you to wake up from hibernation quickly, think about your current dilemma, and don't always live by fantasy."

Orange wiped his face with a towel and shouted outside: "So?"

"So, your best choice is to marry me. I didn't say I was irresponsible. Please control the water in your mind."

After wiping his face, Chengzi leaned against the bathroom door, looking calm. Said: "But I've passed my estrus, and now I look at you as if I were a stranger."

"..." Chi Yousheng paused, "You turned your back on me and refused to acknowledge anyone else??? Evil omega, do you still remember? " Yesterday, oh no, did you say something the day before yesterday?"

"I have lost my memory." Cheng Zi boasted, sitting on the edge of the bed and putting on his shoes.

"You have lost your memory, but I haven't," Chi Yousheng said, pinching his throat, "Just once, once and again, endlessly. With the things I did with you, do you really think our relationship can go back to the past? "

We have never had any kind of relationship," Cheng Zi didn't feel anything was wrong at all. "Isn't our relationship just as simple as a drunken 'driving' relationship?"

"...Drinking Driving behind the wheel?"

"It's just driving under the influence. Hmm after drinking."

"..."

Chi Yousheng shrugged, "Give up your fantasies and face reality. You'd better clean yourself up and marry me. Stop struggling."

Chengzi Yi Choking, he tightened his jaw and said: "I will not marry you. I Chengzi swears to God that love comes first and I will never marry an alpha who doesn't like me."

"Then you sleep with an alpha you don't like??? "I don't know which sentence hit Chi Yousheng's back, and his complexion suddenly became disgusting.

"This..." Chengzi touched the back of his head. "You just call it a special service, and I just think it's a dream about spring," Cheng Zi said firmly, with a sincere look, "When the morning sun shines in, we still don't mess with the river. He is still an innocent free man."

Chi Yousheng was too lazy to pay attention to him and strode out, "Tell me with your conscience, did I order the special service or did you order the special service?"

"..."

Chengzi is here I checked myself, "I don't seem to have a conscience?"

"Please make it clear that I am an exploited low-level service worker, and you are the one who ordered special services." Chi Yousheng said every word. road.

After saying that, Chi Yousheng turned around and left.

"Don't walk so fast, my shoes -" Cheng Zi hurriedly stuffed his feet into his shoes and caught up, "This... the force is mutual, it doesn't matter who ordered the special service. Anyway, you see You are so knowledgeable, what kind of omega have you not seen? As for me, a poor, helpless and weak rural omega, I am out of the village and entering the city for the first time. Thank you very much for showing me the world."

"The cost of physical damage is not taken into account. You still owe me 199,000 yuan."

Chengzi said in a long voice: "Be a little tired, and it proves that you, Master Chi, are still young. Congratulations! You deserve praise!"

"Classmate Chen Chengcheng, I suspect your brain is on guard. Wrinkle agent," Chi Yousheng turned around and said sarcastically: "No wonder I ca

n't grow taller." "What does this matter have to do with whether I grow taller or not?" Chengzi said unhappy, "Besides, I really She's not short at all, it's just that Xiaochi is too tall."

"Haha." Chi Yousheng was too lazy to pay attention to him and stepped out of the suite.

"Don't walk so fast, wait for me," Chengzi hurriedly caught up, "Don't be angry, Mr. Chi. Anyway, you have ordered special services in shopping malls, right? It's not uncommon, right? You should challenge yourself Ability."

"No." Chi You said through gritted teeth.

"What's wrong?"

Chi Yousheng was too lazy to pay attention to him and pressed the elevator button.

"Isn't it the one I understand? How could it not be?" Chengzi rushed forward and opened his arms to stop him, "You said no, is that what I thought? I'm the first???"

Chi Yousheng pushed him into the elevator with a straight face, "You talk too much, shut up."

"Ah ha ha ha ha..."

Standing in the elevator without speaking, from the top floor to the first floor of the hotel, Chengzi Smirking the whole way.

"Stop laughing," Chi Yousheng glanced at him, "You look so silly when you laugh." Cheng Zi

was still smiling, "Hey hey hey..."

Chi Yousheng pursed his lips and stepped out of the elevator door, his head shaking. Bu replied: "Since you don't want to marry me, I really can't force you. I will disappear in front of you as you wish."

"Why? You just said you wanted me to marry you? Why didn't you suddenly stop? Do you admit it? You should persevere in your pursuit of an omega."

Chi Yousheng turned around with a dark face: "Then will you marry me?"

"No." Chengzi shook his head and said, "I won't marry you."

They When he walked outside, a taxi happened to stop on the side of the road. Chi Yousheng put him in and said: "I never do thankless things. Now that I am awake, let's make a clean break. Please remember not to take him with you in the future." He came to the door with his children and blackmailed me."

The car door slammed shut.

Chengzi pulled down the window, "You, won't you take me back?"

"You have hands and feet, go back by yourself." Chi Yousheng turned around in a very free and easy manner.

The taxi drove away, and Chengzi sat in his seat blankly. Half a minute later, his bracelet vibrated, and a text message popped up: Mr. Chi transferred RMB 50 million to your bracelet account. Note: Breakup fee.

Chengzi rubbed his temples, he seemed to be having fun taking off his clothes.

‧Chi

Shu is also sitting in the back row of a large classroom, with a glow on his back.

More than an hour ago, Yan Qing failed to communicate with him and took him into the classroom, euphemistically calling him "class together".

This class is a common class for their sophomore year - Aesthetic Cultivation, which is taken by students from several departments together. It's almost time for class, and there are more and more people around. Chi Shuyi hid in a quiet and remote corner. Although no one noticed that there was a freshman among the sophomores, Chi Shuyi inexplicably felt that he was standing at the center of the world.

The presence is very strong.

Chi Shuyi put up a book to cover his face, "How about I... go back first?"

"You said you would accompany me," Yan Qing said lightly.

"I, I... what if I am called by the teacher to answer a question?"

"Teachers usually don't call me by name."

"Then, what if your classmates recognize me and know our relationship?"

Yan Qing said to him Smiling, "Don't worry, I already knew it."

"..." Yan Qing

said lightly: "Although everyone seems to know that you are my omega, in fact, they still cannot fully understand this fact."

Chi Shuyi : "Huh?"

Yan Qing: "Just like the introduction to theorems that the teacher taught, I seem to understand it, but in fact I don't. I need to practice it for them."

Chi Shuyi blushed and wanted to lie down on the table . It took two classes. Not long after, the school bell rang, but the teacher hadn't come yet. There were people sitting around Yan Qing and him, and Chi Shuyi immediately put up his books and hid behind them.

"Wait a minute - let me get in." Shao Feng exhaled, "The chicken popcorn in the canteen is so delicious, I actually fell asleep while eating it."

Shao Feng yawned, "Wow, Yan Qing, you're actually behind me."

Yan Qing responded calmly: "Well, you reminded me that I haven't settled the score with you yet."

Lu Qi: "He messed with you again?"

"Yeah. Shao Feng said: "

It was just an accident. I didn't mean it. You know that I like your wife. This is a normal alpha's appreciation of an omega. It is absolutely not mixed with any impurities. It is just pure appreciation."

Yan Before Qing could say anything, Lin Han squeezed in beside him, "You are all here, I want to come over too. Are you classmates in Liaocheng? Add me."

Shao Feng: "Aren't you a junior? Are you still there? Why are you taking a sophomore class?"

Lin Han: "I failed this class, everyone knows it."

Shao Feng: "Are you the only one who failed an aesthetics class studying photography?"

Lin Han: "Yes, that's enough. It shows how unscientific our education system is."

Chi Shuyi raised his head slightly and glanced around. Almost everyone around him was alpha, and several instructors who gave them military training were among them.

"..." He leaned back on the table and continued to pretend to be dead.

Lin Han: "How can classmate Liaochi be without me? I don't know what happened, but all the group chats exploded."

Shao Feng sniffed: "Why do I smell the fragrance of omega?"

Lin Han: " I also smelled it, it's the smell of my like."

Shao Feng: "Yan Qing, who is that group next to you? It smells so good."

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

said without changing his expression: "You guys You smelled wrong, what you smell is the smell of my pheromones."

Shao Feng & Lin Han: "..."

Yan Qing: "It seems that you not only have special thoughts about my wife, but also special thoughts about me."

He smiled, "Your ideas are very dangerous."

Shao Feng and Lin Han both turned around, "No, no, we have absolutely no thoughts about you."

When Chi Shuyi was worried, he took this course The teacher finally came and started class immediately. The two alpha friends in the front row turned around and started to sleep, and Chi Shuyi slowly poked his head out.

The alpha beside him laughed.

Chi Shuyi blushed, poked Yan Qing with his finger, and lowered his voice and said, "Don't laugh."

"I listen to you," Yan Qing said dotingly.

As soon as he raised his head, Lu Qi, the senior next door to Yan Qing, pushed up his glasses and said to Yan Qing: "Is your wife still accompanying you to class?" Yan

Qing nodded lightly, "There is no way, he has to follow me."

Chi Shuyi "..."

He froze in his seat and watched helplessly as Yan Qing finished speaking. All the alphas and betas around him who were one level and two levels older than him turned around. Everyone around him took a breath. If it weren't for class, Chi Shuyi probably would have heard a "fuck".

"..."

Shao Feng: "?"

Lin Han: "?"

Ba Ba: "?"

Others: "?"

Chi Shuyi's face suddenly turned red, and his neck was stiff. He didn't know what to say hello. It's better to lie down again.

"Okay, turn around when you've seen enough," Yan Qing put his head on his shoulder and lowered his voice and said, "My wife is shy."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

The people around him said to Chi Shuyi Just as frozen.

The teacher on the stage was obviously curious about what was going on here. As he was talking, he suddenly called by name: "Students in the last two rows, what are you looking at? That pretty omega in the corner, stand up." "

Chi Shuyi grabbed his collar, hoping that the teacher was not talking about him, but he was the only omega within a few miles around.

He stood up slowly and squeezed out one word through his teeth: "To..."

Following his movements, the eyes of more than 300 people in the large classroom were all focused on him. The other sophomore brothers and sisters were instantly excited: "Oh shit...", "It's really him...", "Classmate Chi Shuyi???", "Oh my god, am I not dazzled?"

in the midst of the noise. , the teacher asked innocently: "Do you know what they see in you?"

Chi Shuyi shook his head and stuttered: "I don't know."

The teacher was still confused and asked the others: "Do you know what happened? ?"

I don't know who shouted: "Teacher, he is Yan Qing's wife!"

Chi Shuyi: "..."

The art teacher said in surprise: "Oh, so that's it. I know classmate Yan Qing, so that's it, that's it. Are you still going to class together when you are young? It's so romantic. It's hard to say goodbye to newlyweds. Teacher wishes you a lifetime of love and a son."

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

stood up and pressed his shoulders to let him go. Sit down and say, "Thank you, teacher, we will do it."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

The students around them suddenly applauded them. Chi Shuyi slowly sat down amid applause.

Throughout the class, he was forced to accept the attention of others. Yan Qing, who was sitting next to him, was like an immortal, indifferent to things and contentedly.

Finally got through a class. During class, Lin Han thought about it and said with great interest: "Classmate Chi?"

Shao Feng also turned around and said with a face of joy: "Angel?"

Lin Han: "Is this fate?"

Shao Feng: "This It's fate! We meet again!"

"Changing your title doesn't respect him at all," Yan Qingfeng said lightly, "Please respectfully call classmate Chi Shuyi Yan Qing's wife, or Yan Qing's omega. ."

"..."

Shao Feng and Lin Han turned around silently.

The author has something to say: Beep!