Chapter 61

On Friday, Chi Shuyi finished his last class.

On the screen of the bracelet on his wrist, the last message Yan Qing sent was fixed as: You are ready over there. Just squeak and I will pick you up. "

This message was sent at noon, and Chi Shuyi has not dared to reply yet. The reason is very simple. People will die in the two days on the weekend. And if you escape this weekend, you may not be able to escape the next weekend.

He feels guilty and does not It's not that he doesn't want to have a relationship with Yan Qing, but every time it ends, he always thinks of something weird.

Chi Shuyi rubbed his eyebrows. After all, he is still too immature to actually fall asleep because of Yan Qing. After touching him several times, Yu Man was in turmoil.

Yu Man brushed his bracelet and gently pushed Chi Shuyi, "Daughter-in-law, didn't you say you wanted to design a robot last time? Teacher Shao Yue plans to bring a few close disciples. Do you want to go? "

Yu Man: "After all, the Yuelao system is the work of Teacher Shao Yue. You can always learn some experience from following him. "

"Um? "Chi Shu also moved his ears, "Xiao Yuelao? "

Xiao Yuelao is Teacher Shao Yue's system?!"

Yu Man pinched his throat and imitated Xiao Yuelao's words: "This is the intelligent AI matching system Xiao Yuelao developed by the famous scholar Dayue Lao."

"...This Big Yuelao? " "

Actually, it's the superior Yue." Yu Man looked like he was inquiring about gossip, "I just found out that your husband, that is, I, Yan Zaizai, also participated in the design of the Yuelao system." The world is really small. "

..."

"Now that Teacher Shao Yue is retiring, he wants to take care of the last few students in the area before retiring." It is really rare for an omega like you to devote his whole life to robots. Do you want to follow me and learn from it? "

Yu Man was helpless: "The main reason is that no one signed up for Omega.

Chi Shu also yearned for it: "Do you want to go to class often? " "

Classes may not be frequent, but practice brings true knowledge. If you join, you will work on projects with Shao Yue," Yu Man thought more thoroughly than him, "But after you go, you won't have so much free time on weekends." My daughter-in-law, please go back and discuss it with me, Yan Zaizai, and think it over carefully.

Chi Shuyi agreed without saying a word: "I'll go. "

"Have you thought it through? " Will it not disturb your date? After you think about it clearly, I will report your name.

"Well, it just so happens that I want to be a pet, but I lack guidance. "

"Then you go to Shao Yue's office building this Saturday and report with others. " "

Chi Shu also nodded, "Yeah. "

He left the teaching building without any psychological pressure and walked to the parking lot. Outside the familiar car, Yan Qing leaned against the car door and waited for him. Seeing him coming, she put down her long legs and said, "Honey, you're late. "

Chi Shu also stood in front of him, and was about to explain his fulfilling weekend arrangements to Yan Qing. Yan Qing suddenly hugged him, held him in her arms, and kissed him wildly.

"..."

After the kiss, Yan Qing licked the corner of her mouth without saying anything, "Do you miss me? "

"think. "Chi Shu also raised his head.

He had been thinking about Yan Qing all day today, although it was always in strange places.

"Let's go home. " Yan Qing's tone was very relaxed and cheerful.

With a smile, Chi Shu also broke away from Yan Qing's arms and said with an apology: "Sorry, I have something to do on the weekend and can't stay at home with you. "

"Um? Yan Qing turned back, frowned, and stared into his eyes, "Why?" "

I joined an interest group," Chi Shuyi rolled his eyes. "The teacher asked us to gather on Saturday, and I learned to build a robot system from him."

"Which teacher dares to teach you? " Yan Qing asked calmly with a dark aura.

"...Shao Yue." " Chi Shu also trembled.

"You can ask me directly. I'm very free. Yan Qing crossed her arms and said helplessly.

"I want to be an online lover for Secretary K. I heard that Yuelao was designed by Teacher Shao Yue, and I want to learn from him." "Chi Shu said honestly.

This is one of the reasons. The other reason is that he needs some time to adapt to his new relationship with Yan Qing. He has to find an opportunity to dump the yellow waste in his mind in order to be calm in the future. Faced with Yan Qing,

Chi Shu also felt a little guilty, "...I, I want to go. "

Perhaps seeing him in trouble, Yan Qing hugged him into her arms and said warmly: "Don't be stressed.

Chi Shuyi choked, "Then you agreed? "

"I'll send you here on Saturday. " Yan Qing rubbed Chi Shuyi's head, "But are you joining Teacher Yue's team to avoid me?" "

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

coughed suddenly, "You blame me for my poor skills? "

"Um? "

No, no, no," Chi Shuyi quickly denied, "You are very skilled, really." "

This misunderstanding is so big that I can't explain it at all.

"I know you are considerate of me," Yan Qing said lightly, her face showing an unusual light pink color, "I have followed the instructions strictly. , but the result is not satisfactory, it is normal that you don't like it. "

Chi Shu was really worried that he would never get back up, and he would be the one who felt heartbroken by then. He quickly said: "I don't dislike it, I like it very much! real! I just, when I think of you, my mind is filled with images that should be blocked. My mentality has been very abnormal recently... I, I just need to get used to it. "

"real? Yan Qing's eyes lit up.

"Really, really, I'll just get used to it. "

"Then let me help you get used to it? " Yan Qing suddenly leaned into his ear and said,

"How do you get used to it?" "Chi Shuyi was stunned. Why did Yan Qing's attitude turn 180°? Besides, only time can heal this thing.

"Originally, to celebrate our weekend, I prepared a kitten suit for you.

"Kitten's what? " "Chi Shu also had a very bad premonition.

"Kitten pajamas," Yan Qing stuffed him into the passenger seat and smiled.

"Why did you suddenly buy this? "

This set of clothes came to my house automatically. I didn't buy them." "

..."

"Since we can't spend the weekend, let's spend Friday, wife." "

Chi Shu also sat in the car with a straight face. He always felt like he was being cheated.

After they returned home, the little butler came out to greet them: "Wow wow wow, the two masters have finally returned home. Today is Friday. The little butler has prepared a variety of entertainment activities for the two masters, which can relieve the fatigue of five working days. "

Project one, the little butler leads the two hosts to sing folk songs, project two, the young butler leads the two hosts to watch Wall-E, project three -"

"Prepare dinner," Yan Qing interrupted and said calmly, "We are going to do it today." I'm very busy at night and don't have much time."

After saying that, he looked at Chi Shuyi with a gentlemanly look on his face: "Right, wife?"

Chi Shuyi: "..."

"I won't disturb the two masters from flirting. The little butler will prepare a sumptuous and delicious dinner." The little butler slid away.

After eating dinner and taking a bath, Chi Shuyi sat on the bed, wearing the kitten suit that Yan Qing "specially" prepared for him.

It is made of all black ice silk fabric, with a hollow pattern on the front, and a thin belt buckled into a "Y" shape on the back, leaving a large area of ​​naked skin behind.

He was wearing black, and the contrast between one black and one white was obvious.

Chi Shuyi tugged on the long black tail behind him and asked in a low voice: "Am I considered the black cat police chief?"

"Yes," Yan Qing took off the lace cat-ear headband on his head. She came down and hugged his shoulders from behind, "Does this count as assaulting the police?"

The two of them fell on the bed together, Chi Shuyi's back was tingling, and Yan Qing kissed his cheek carefully. back.

He clenched his palms tightly, ignoring the person who lit a fire on his back, and closed his eyes intently, pretending to sleep.

After a while, Yan Qing stopped kissing, bit the button of the thin "Y"-shaped belt buckle behind him, and asked, "Are you asleep?"

The button flicked, shaking his back. Chi Shuyi remained motionless.

Yan Qing hugged him from behind and hooked his legs with her feet, "Didn't you agree to compensate me? You're not good, you pretended to be asleep."

"I..." Chi Shuyi opened his eyes and spoke incoherently: "But I'm just a kitten."

"Kitty," Yan Qing turned him over, turned off the light, sat on his waist, and said with a smile, "You sold it to me today to pay off my debt. ."