Chapter 73

In the room, there are two people on the bed.

Yan Qing lowered his head and looked at the omega in his arms.

Chi Shu also squinted his eyes and was still humming. His hair was soaked, and he was covered in a thin layer of sweat, with a hint of gardenia fragrance.

Seeing his omega's entranced look, Yan Qing couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth and said in a magnetic voice: "Are you tired?"

At this time, the dumpling had to be poked before he would move. Chi Shuyi slowly opened his eyes, his eyes wet. He had been tortured to death just now, but now he was not afraid of death and hugged him, saying coquettishly: "Not tired..."

"Not tired?" Yan Qing snorted slightly, brushed aside the bangs of his omega, and replaced him. He wiped his sweat and said, "That's not what you just said." Yan Qing

deliberately imitated his behavior, "You just said you were exhausted and didn't want to go anymore."

"Okay, I want to come again." Chi Shu She also buried her head on his shoulder and said, with the look of a drunkard asking for a drink, "Come again."

"I know I'm good." Yan Qing sighed twice, and suddenly thought about it: "Bao, we can't go anywhere during this time. , I can only stay in my room and roll out the sheets. It's really not because of my weak willpower."

As the saying goes, a slap in the face can't make a difference. It seems that his omega's willpower is not much better, which is why they can join forces so smoothly.

"..." Chi Shuyi blushed, nodded and covered his cheeks, blinking his eyelashes, "...I'm so bad." Yan Qing pinched

his earlobe, hugged him to her body, and said punitively He slapped his butt and said, "It's good to know that you are bad."

"I learned from you." Chi Shuyi didn't feel guilty at all and said with a proud face, "I used to be very innocent, but it's all your fault."

Yan Qing: "... ..."

It seems that he has really learned bad things.

They are young and energetic, relying on their physical strength, and are somewhat unrestrained in this regard. If it had been anyone else, he would probably have lost half his life. Fortunately, Chi Shuyi was gifted and Yan Qing was also gifted, so their little life was actually quite harmonious.

The blue bra from the previous mermaid bikini was thrown carelessly on the ground. Chi Shuyi lay on Yan Qing's body and urged: "Well, I want to..."

"You know what to say." Yan Qing raised his eyebrows calmly, waiting for the fish to take the bait.

"Lao Gong..." Chi Shuyi looked at him pitifully. Yan Qing

rubbed his head compassionately, "Well, wife, let's try something else?"

"Sir?" Chi Shuyi lay on top of him, biting his chin as if nothing happened, "Mr. Yan ."

Yan Qing raised her eyes lightly, pretending not to be moved, "Continue, don't stop."

"Isn't it enough?"

"Not enough." Yan Qing slid her hand across his waist, "Believe in yourself, you Okay."

"Not enough?" Chi Shuyi simply sat up and thought. He looked at the sky for a while, blinked, pursed his lips, and after a long time said: "I don't know what lines to say."

Yan Qingwanruo A Yama, not giving in at all, "Then there's nothing more to ask for."

Chi Shuyi puffed up his cheeks, "Then I'll try... that."

"Which one?" Yan Qing was curious.

Chi Shuyi took out a pair of long rabbit ears from the bedside table and put them on his head.

Yan Qing had seen Chi Shuyi's rabbit costume a long time ago. Although the rabbit had white and rosy skin and was delicious, he was "unmoved".

"Rabbit? Huh?"

The rabbit ears on Chi Shuyi's head are different from the previous ones. The two pictures are combined into one, with a total of four white "ears". Two ears are on the top of the head, and two ears hang down on the shoulders. Chi Shuyi pinched the two fluffy fake ears underneath, and the two droopy ears on top of his head slowly stood up.

Yan Qing followed the action of raising his ears and slowly stood up.

Chi Shuyi blinked his almond-shaped eyes and said tentatively: "Brother Yan..."

"..."

"Do you like rabbits?"

"...cough." Yan Qing turned away and coughed lightly. Voice.

"Do you like rabbits?"

"I like eating them," Yan Qing said to Chi Shuyi, "Hand, take it out."

"Huh?" Chi Shuyi obediently stretched out a delicate hand, "Hand? "

I want two."

Chi Shuyi put his two hands in front of him, like a little golden retriever asking for red envelopes during the New Year, "What do you want?" Yan Qing

curled her lips and smiled, took out a sexy handcuff from under the pillow, and made a click. , locking Chi Shuyi's hands.

"???"

Chi Shuyi blinked innocently, "Don't you like rabbits?"

Yan Qing turned over and pressed Chi Shuyi on the bed, "The rabbit spirit has committed a crime that has harmed the country and the people, and his arrest is officially approved."

Chi . Shu Yi: "..."

Yan Qing whispered in his ear, "This is an announcement."

‧A

row of seagulls were parked on the mast of the cruise ship, flapping their wings in the wind and quacking loudly. The door and window of the bedroom were wide open. Chi Shuyi opened his eyes in the sea breeze and turned over and got out of bed.

Yan Qing was not there, and he once again fell asleep due to Yan Qing's movements. He was really disappointed.

In the afternoon, it was very windy outside and the sun was shining brightly. Chi Shu also walked to the deck, where countless seabirds were flying on the deck. Yan Qing fed the seabirds small dried fish in the wind.

"Yan Qing." Chi Shuyi's voice was mixed in the wind. Yan Qing

turned back, her hair flying, and she threw out the dried fish in her hand, "Are you awake?"

"Awake." Chi Shuyi ran over and put his arms around his waist, becoming a pendant once again skillfully. He privately thought that Yan Qing's waist felt very comfortable when he hugged her.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" Yan Qing followed his example and put her arms around his waist, touching and squeezing all the way down.

"No." Chi Shuyi raised his head and quickly pecked the corner of his alpha's lips, and said seriously: "I'm very good, I'm very good."

"Your recovery ability is very good," Yan Qing said lightly Said, "I like it very much."

"..."

Yan Qing lowered her head and swept over his toes, then lifted him up on her feet, "Why did you run out without wearing shoes?"

"You have shoes?" Chi Shuyi stepped on the toes of Yan Qing's shoes, very surprised. Said coquettishly.

"You must be spoiled by me." Yan Qing suddenly picked him up and teased.

Chi Shuyi has been hugged frequently recently, and gradually no longer worries about whether Yan Qing can bear his own weight. He looked "condescendingly" into Yan Qing's eyes and gave him a cold kiss on the lips.

Yan Qing: "...?"

"Thank you for spoiling me." Chi Shuyi chirped again.

"...You're welcome." At the end, he added: "Who made you my wife?"

"..."

All the brilliant colors were lost in the water and sky. It's almost nightfall now, so the deck isn't too hot. It was Chi Shuyi's first time to spend the night on the sea, and he didn't know what he would see later.

Yan Qing held his hand and he looked down at his feet. Wearing a pair of obviously larger pullover slippers on his feet, he followed Yan Qing to the sharp corner of the deck.

"What are we doing here?"

"Watching dolphins."

The moon came out.

They were the only ship on the calm sea. The boat kept moving forward, and Chi Shuyi leaned on the fence and watched a few small dolphins jumping and tumbling in the direction of the boat. Every time the dolphin soars into the sky, it seems to sprinkle a handful of moonlight powder.

As the cool sea breeze blew, Chi Shu also said happily: "They look very happy." Yan Qing

hugged his waist from his back, "Baby, how do you know they are happy?"

"Because I am happy, so They are happy." Chi Shuyi turned around and said seriously, "If you ask what role this plays in the Chinese reading question, you should answer that this kind of scenery description exaggerates the author's good mood."

Yan Qing smiled. , that smile can be described as the colorless beauty of a harem. He asked: "What about me?"

"Huh?" Chi Shuyi looked at him curiously.

"Do you think I'm happy?"

"Yes," Chi Shuyi nodded, "I have to."

"No," Yan Qing denied with a smile. He looked into the distance with regret on his face, "I heard that the sea on a moonlit night There will be a mermaid up there who will seduce me away, but the mermaid didn't show up."

"..."

Yan Qing looked at him with a smile, her peach-blossom eyes glowing with moonlight, and her eyes were bright, "You said I could pay you back later. Wishes, have you seen a mermaid?"

Chi Shuyi tilted his head and muttered: "It's not like you haven't seen it before..."

He had been pretending to be a mermaid for a day today, and he was almost exhausted from soaking in the bathtub. .

Yan Qing saw that she was teasing him on purpose, "Are you talking about the mermaid who time-traveled into my bed without wearing any clothes?"

Chi Shuyi said: "..."

His alpha is dead.

Yan Qing said softly: "Later, he was caught in my net."