Chapter 23

Chengzi opened his eyes and was lying on a strange bed.

He couldn't move the lower half of his body and could only move his stiff neck. Turning my neck to the left, I saw a thick dark curtain that was half open; turning my neck to the right, I saw the back of a head.

The person lying next to him snored and slept soundly.

Isn't it just two men lying together when they are sleepy? There was nothing wrong with this scene, until Orange's sense of touch slowly returned.

Why does his stomach hurt? Why does his leg seem useless and his waist broken?

Why does the back of the person next door's head look so much like the back of Chi Yousheng's head? !

My dear mother! It's not what he thought, is it?

Orange Carp jumped up, his back hurt so much that he took a breath and fell straight back on the bed.

"Chi Yousheng, you are a dog! You are not a human being!" Chengzi pressed his waist and cursed.

However, Chi You was still snoring loudly and was not woken up by him at all.

He endured the discomfort and forced himself to get up from the bed, shivering as he picked up his clothes and put them on. After putting on his clothes, Chengzi used his remaining strength to pinch Chi Yousheng's neck and shouted at Chi Yousheng

, who was sleeping soundly: "Chi Yousheng, you dog! You have to apologize to me for my innocence!"

With a strangled sound, he tremblingly supported the wall and couldn't wait to leave the room.

He was screwed.

——Chi

Shuyi sat on the sofa in a fog, his eyes empty.

It would be nice if he didn't faint when he got married.

After helping the butler clear away the tableware, Yan Qing came over. Yan Qing held a box of candy in his hand and sat next to him, "Here, eat some candy."

Chi Shuyi combed his hair with his hands and arranged his clothes to make sure that he was elegant, dignified and generous before taking a sip. He pursed his lips and asked, "What kind of sugar?"

"Inhibitor sugar pills." Yan Qing pulled open the button on the iron box and poured out a few white sugar pills.

"What is it for?"

Yan Qing looked at him, "Feed it for you."

"..."

I didn't want his monthly injections to be so painful, so Yan Qing specially found someone to develop it, but the effect was not as good as the traditional syringe inhibitor. Only suitable for the second half of the estrus period.

Chi Shuyi blushed and grabbed the sugar pill from Yan Qing's palm and held it in his mouth. The sugar gradually melted in his mouth, leaving only a faint sweet taste.

It was quite delicious, so he ate another one.

After eating the sweets, the two people sat on the same sofa next to each other and looked in front of themselves.

Chi Shu also didn't understand why Yan Qing had so much time to sit next to him. Yan Qing is different from him. Although his ALPHA is only a freshman, he is no more free than his brother.

Chi Shuyi's heart was pounding, "What are you doing here? Don't you have to go to work?" Yan Qing

's expression remained unchanged, "Come here to accompany you."

Chi Shuyi choked and slowly moved to Yan Qing's side, until the sides of their legs When they met, he suddenly asked: "Do you think I'm good-looking?" Yan Qing

pulled away a little, "Well, you're good-looking..."

Chi Shuyi leaned closer to him again, and mustered up the courage to ask: "Hubby, When will you mark me?"

Yan Qing moved to the side again, "Let's talk about it later."

Let's talk about it again? Could it be that we have to wait until night?

Chi Shuyi lowered his head and muttered: "It's okay during the day. Do you think the posture of extending my neck is beautiful?"

He tilted his neck 15° and presented it to Yan Qing, "Isn't this angle very beautiful? Do you want it? Try to bite me?"

"..."

Moving closer, Yan Qing could almost smell the unique scent of gardenia on his body. Yan Qing looked at the one-meter-high fake cactus in the living room and said, "This won't work."

If this angle doesn't work, just change it. Chi Shuyi silently tilted his neck 30°, and thoughtfully pulled open the collar of his clothes, "What about that?"

"..."

A slender neck lay in front of Yan Qing, and Chi Shuyi's glands were completely exposed. Within his sight, the soft shoulder line extended under the loose collar.

Captivating.

Yan Qing remained unmoved and moved his eyes away from Chi Shuyi's glands, "I'll talk about it later."

After repeated rejections, Chi Shuyi became more and more courageous. He glanced at Yan Qing and turned around.

Chi Shu also put his hands on Yan Qing's knees, leaned forward, and said, "Is this okay?"

His hands were on Yan Qing's legs, her waist was concave, and her hips were like a small mountain.

Yan Qing leaned back, "Now is not the time."

"I think now is the best time." Chi Shuyi climbed on top of Yan Qing, leaned forward, and pressed his chest.

Yan Qing almost fell asleep on the sofa, "You are still too young."

"I am an adult."

"I am too young to be an adult."

"But I am your wife." The tip of Chi Shuyi's nose could almost touch the tip of Yan Qing's. . Yan Qing

pushed him back onto the sofa without leaving a trace, "We'll talk about it later."

"Oh..." Chi Shuyi sat with his legs crossed, looking up at the ceiling at a 45° angle. His eyes were dull and he muttered to himself, "You don't love me..." Yan Qing

rubbed the center of his eyebrows, "...how could that be?"

Chi Shuyi put his neck over again, "Then will you bite me?"

"...No bite."

Chi Shuyi stayed quietly to the side to play with the mushrooms, with shadows all over his body.

The gardenia flower demon beside him withered, Yan Qing sighed and said warmly, "Come here."

The withered flowers came to life, and Chi Shu also bloomed happily, and immediately handed her neck over, "Well, I'm here. Yan Qing: "

..."

That's not what he meant.

After so long, Yan Qing still hasn't figured out how to tell Chi Shuyi. I directly told him that the glands are underdeveloped, and I was worried that he would struggle and be unhappy for a year and a half if he couldn't get enough. I told him other reasons, but I was worried that he would always think about marking it.

Chi Shuyi's neck was exposed in front of him, trembling slightly due to the long period of stiffness.

Yan Qing leaned on the sofa, caressed the delicate skin, rubbed circles and strokes back and forth. After thinking about it: "Xiaochi, it's daytime now."

Being repeatedly kneaded by the most sensitive part of his body, Chi Shuyi felt numb and numb from his neck to his earlobes to his Tianling Gai. His spine trembled three times like an electric shock, and even his toes His head curled up.

He honestly shrank to the far side of the sofa, as fast as lightning.

"What's wrong?" Yan Qing stood up straight and frowned slightly, "I touched something I shouldn't have touched."

Chi Shuyi hugged the sofa pillow and shrank into a hamster. His face turned red and he looked at Yan Qing timidly, "It's so exciting. I...I...I can't stand it. I need to get used to it."

"..."

Yan Qing smiled sincerely. He relaxed all over and said, "We'll talk about this later when you get used to it." He

probably waited until Chi Shuyi got used to it and his glands would be fully developed.

"I got used to it very quickly..." Chi Shuyi didn't expect that he could not bear the stimulation at all, and frowned, "I got used to it at night. Now it's daytime. It's not good to do this during the day..."

Yan Qing challenged him. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Yes, it's not good to do this now. Then we'll see you in the evening."

Chi Shuyi patted his chest and promised, "I'm used to it at night!"

It was night in a flash.

It was the first time they'd slept together while both were sober. Chi Shuyi was very nervous, and so was Yan Qing, so much so that the two of them didn't speak much during dinner.

After Yan Qing finished washing, he sat on the bed as if facing a formidable enemy.

No matter what position he used, he felt something was wrong. He patted the pillow next door, lifted up the quilt and tried to lie down. After a while, he sat up again and opened the drawer.

There is a square jewelry box inside the drawer.

Yan Qing glanced at it and closed the drawer calmly. He simply picked up the book in front of the bedside table and read a few pages. He was attracted by the sound of running water coming from the bathroom next door.

Chi Shu was also taking a bath inside.

Yan Qing heard a faint singing sound in the sound of water. It was probably: "Today we are getting married. Follow me forever~ Today I will marry you~"

He could not hear clearly what Chi Shuyi was singing.

The little housekeeper moved over and made a routine housework report every night: "Master, today's housework has been completed. Today's little housekeeper is still as tired as an ox. The master has delegated so many tasks to the little housekeeper today. , aren't you worried that the little butler's overloaded work will shorten the CPU life?"

Yan Qing listened intently to the sound of water and didn't pay attention to what the little butler said, "Well, you can go."

The little butler: "..."

The little butler She said in a sweet voice: "The little housekeeper hasn't said good night to the little master yet. The little housekeeper has been digging in the mud for a long time today. He needs a kiss and a hug from the little master to feel better."

"Yes," Yan Qing said, still listening to the sound of water. , "I'll convey it for you, go down to eat electricity."

The little housekeeper: "Please be sure to convey my greetings to the little master for the little housekeeper. The little housekeeper has not seen the little master since breakfast."

"Well, we will continue digging tomorrow."

" Oh..." The little housekeeper moved away pitifully, and his two tentacle sticks tilted to both sides.

"Wait a minute." Yan Qing thought of something, "After ten o'clock, turn off the sound collector on your body."

The young butler: "...I am indeed superfluous."

The sound of water stopped. Chi Shuyi poked his head out of the bathroom, and Yan Qing was concentrating on reading a book.

He took a step out, while Yan Qing was still reading the book attentively.

"Ahem." Chi Shu also reminded Yan Qing that he had finished washing.

Yan Qing flipped through a page of the book and then raised his head. When he saw him, his face became condensed.

Chi Shuyi was wearing blue and black plaid pajamas, long clothes and long trousers, the kind only his father would wear, tightly covered from head to toe.

He quickly walked to the bed, smoothed the folds on his clothes, and said seriously: "Shall we start?"

"..."

Yan Qing suppressed a smile and held back two words: "Well, okay."

He looked away from Chi Shuyi and patted the place next to him, "Come, sleep."

Chi Shuyi nodded, blushed and got into bed, maintaining a distance of more than thirty centimeters from Yan Qing. "That...I'm ready."

After an afternoon of mental construction, he could calmly face the matter of Yan Qing touching his glands.

"We can mark..."

Yan Qing grabbed his waist and pushed him back into bed.

Chi Shuyi's cheeks were hot. He never thought that one day he would actually lie next to Yan Qing.

The two looked at each other, Yan Qing's hand was on his waist, and his neck was resting on Yan Qing's arm. Casual and ambiguous.

Chi Shuyi: "We... can start."