Chapter 9

Coming out of the horror house, Yan Qing bought marshmallows for Chi Shuyi. Chi Shuyi stood aside and chatted secretly with Xiao Yuelao.

Xiao Yuelao: "Little Master, in the session just now, did the Master look at you with admiration?"

Chi Shu also recalled what he had just seen in the horror house, "It was calm along the way and we didn't see anything. But in the end I caught Given the opportunity, Yan Qing should be impressed by me."

He should make Yan Qing feel that he is a brave omega.

Xiaoyue Lao: "Wow, it's you, little master, great. In the next step, the little master must actively solve the century-old problem of holding hands with the master."

"Hold, hold hands?"

"That's right. , now that you have determined your feelings for each other and are ready to develop a serious relationship as a couple, then you need to start preparing to hold hands, kiss, and get married."

Although he really wanted to, but... Chi Shu also said sarcastically: "Is it okay to hold hands now? Are you too anxious?"

"If you don't hold hands now, when will you wait? There are so many holy places to choose from to hold hands, don't miss the opportunity."

Xiao Yuelao took out a pair of sunglasses on his bracelet and put them on On the game, Ku Ku said: "Through the comparison of probabilities, the system recommends the best game to the little master is the roller coaster. The little master must seize the opportunity to hold the master's hand, and never let go after getting off the roller coaster."

Chi Shuyi's face was hot, "Well, I will try my best."

After Xiao Yuelao left, Yan Qing quickly came back with a marshmallow, and he brought the marshmallow to Chi Shuyi.

"For me?" Chi Shu also took it.

"Yeah."

"Don't you?"

"I don't like sweets."

Chi Shuyi looked at the fat cloud in his hand. He rarely ate alone, so he was really allowed to eat alone in front of Yan Qing. Can't do it.

He stood in front of Yan Qing, stood on tiptoes, and brought Fat Yun to Yan Qing's mouth, "Then after you take a bite, the rest is mine."

A trace of astonishment flashed across Yan Qing's eyes, like shooting stars. Just passed by in a flash.

"You only have one bite, it won't be too sweet." Chi Shuyi looked at him blankly and promoted.

"I..."

Chi Shuyi said quickly, "I don't want to eat alone." Yan Qing

raised his eyes and took a small bite on Fat Yun, which had no effect on Fat Yun's size at all.

Seeing him bite it, Chi Shuyi took the whole marshmallow back and was very happy. "Then the rest are mine."

Yan Qing's ears turned red.

He was walking on the road with a marshmallow in his hand, thinking about how to hold Yan Qing's hand without anyone noticing. Chi Shu also lowered his head and looked at Yan Qing's hand hanging by his side.

He rolled his Adam's apple, swung his hand out like a swing, and tried to hook it.

But every time he almost touched Yan Qing, his hand fell back at the speed of light like a ball swinging.

Chi Shu also made persistent efforts.

"What's wrong?" Yan Qing stopped and asked suddenly.

Chi Shuyi hurriedly put his hands behind his back and shook his head like a rattle, "Nothing, nothing..."

People were coming and going on the road, and Yan Qing called him to a less crowded place and said warmly: "Don't walk low. Keep your head down, I'm worried that someone will bump into you."

Chi Shuyi nodded obediently and said: "...Oh."

"Follow me, there are a lot of people here."

"Yeah."

"Don't get lost. If you get lost, you'll stay where you are. Wait for me."

"Yeah." Chi Shu also nodded. In order to prevent him from getting lost, Yan Qing would look back at him from time to time. Chi Shuyi had no chance to secretly pop out his hand.

After he finished his marshmallows, they lined up to ride the roller coaster. Chi Shuyi has no special feelings about riding roller coasters. With his proficiency in riding roller coasters for many years, he should be able to hold back his screams.

They were almost at the ticket gate, and Yan Qing stood next to him and looked straight ahead. Chi Shuyi lowered his head, looked at Yan Qing's well-jointed hand, and slowly stretched out his hand.

Their hands were very close, only ten centimeters.

Not even close.

Not even close.

Finally, the end of his middle finger hooked into the palm of Yan Qing's hand. Chi Shuyi squeezed a handful of cold sweat and shoved his hand in!

"It's our turn," Yan Qing said soon after he said it. He moved his hand away, took the roller coaster ticket from the ticket sales staff, and said to Chi Shuyi, "Let's go."

"..."

It was just a little bit close . , Chi Shuyi almost beat his chest and stamped his feet. He followed Yan Qing dejectedly and got on the roller coaster. The roller coaster hadn't started yet. Chi Shuyi skillfully held the roller coaster's pole and turned his head to look at Yan Qing.

Yan Qing: "Are you scared?"

Chi Shuyi shook his head and looked straight at him with a look that showed neither happiness nor sadness.

The alpha next to him coughed, "If you're afraid, you can hold my hand."

"Yeah." Chi Shuyi said lightly.

In fact, he was in an extremely low mood. He didn't pay attention to what Yan Qing said specifically. He grabbed the armrest in his position without letting go and hummed: "I won't scream."

"..."

A quick cry The bell rings and the roller coaster starts.

Chi Shu also moved his gaze forward and tensed his chin with concentration. It starts with a few flips, then a slow climb, and then a crazy fall. Screams were heard all around. Chi Shuyi's forehead hair was blown by the wind, his face turned pale, and his whole person turned into a stone sculpture.

His heart almost beat out of his chest, but he didn't say a word.

The roller coaster stopped, and Chi Shuyi's hair that flew into the air slowly fell back.

He blinked, not in danger.

I was really worried that I would fly out halfway.

After reaching the finish line, Yan Qing pushed aside the protective rail around his waist and looked at him, "Let's go."

"..."

Chi Shuyi also wanted to move, but his lower body was stuck to the chair.

Yan Qing stood in front of him and said with a smile, "If you're scared, just scream."

Chi Shuyi was stunned for a moment, then slowly raised his two stiff hands, covered his face, and whispered a few times.

Yan Qing looked happy, took Chi Shuyi's hand, and slowly pulled him up.

His hand was held by a palm that was bigger and hotter than his. With a gentle pull, Chi Shuyi threw himself into Yan Qing's arms. Yan Qing held his waist, led him to the side, held him steady and then let him go.

"Sorry, I'm offended." Seeing that he stood firm, Yan Qing immediately let go of his hand, but Chi Shuyi grabbed it back.

The two hands were held tightly. Yan Qing: "...?"

Chi Shu also turned a deaf ear and stared blankly at the two hands he and Yan Qing held together, the tip of his nose feeling sour.

Yan Qing's palms were harder than his, and her nails were neatly trimmed, long and full of strength. He was so touched that he and Yan Qing finally held hands. Yan Qing

turned his head away, his ears were red, he cleared his throat and asked, "You mean, I can hold your hand, right?"

Chi Shuyi's cells all over his body exploded, and he trembled. , nodded slightly and said: "...Hmm."

The two were in a stalemate for a while, and Yan Qing clenched his palm tightly, pulled him to her side, and said slowly: "I understand."

The author has something to say. To say: I am an emotionless repeater: "Can I hold your hand?"