Chapter 24

The atmosphere is just right now and the moonlight is thick, which is very suitable for being marked.

Chi Shuyi looked into Yan Qing's eyes and moved forward, "Shall we start now?"

"Well..." Yan Qing's hand went to the back of his neck.

Chi Shuyi felt an itch on the back of his neck, and his whole body trembled like an electric shock. All the nerve endings were concentrated on that small piece of skin, and his soul hung in mid-air.

Yan Qing drew a circle on his glands with her thumb.

Chi Shu also shivered.

Yan Qing held his neck and moved it towards her body.

Chi Shu also held his breath.

Within three seconds of his excitement, Yan Qing withdrew his hand, turned around and lay down on the bed, with his back to Chi Shuyi, "Go to sleep."

"..." Chi Shuyi raised his upper body, dumbfounded, "No mark. Are you ready?" Yan

Qing closed her eyes, yawned, and said in a lazy voice: "Sleepy."

"...It's obviously still very early," Chi Shuyi said in a low voice, feeling hot all over, "Why? I 'm just sleepy."

He knelt down and sat on the bed, motionless, so dejected.

"Why don't you go to bed first?" Chi Shuyi pulled Yan Qing's hand.

Yan Qing turned around and raised his eyebrows to see a white dough ball with bulging cheeks, wearing an old-fashioned "grandpa's pajamas".

His eyes were deep and full of resentment.

"Ahem." Yan Qing cleared his throat and suddenly laughed.

Chi Shuyi leaned in his arms, staring blankly: "Are you really sleepy? I really want to be marked, and I want to be marked now."

"Yeah." Yan Qing rubbed his head.

He sat up, holding Chi Shuyi's waist with one hand, and opened the drawer of the bedside table with the other hand, holding the jewelry box in the drawer.

Only he knew that the jewelry box contained two diamond wedding rings with "Y&C" engraved on the inside.

Fidgeting with the two rings in his hand under the quilt, Yan Qing said warmly: "You fainted on the wedding day." The

subsequent wedding ceremony came to an abrupt end. The ring was always with him and could not be given away. He didn't know if he liked it. dislike.

Chi Shuyi had a sour look on his face, "I really regret it."

"There's no need to regret it." Yan Qing put the ring back into the box and stuffed it back into the drawer.

"You really don't mark me..." Chi Shuyi was still confused. Yan

Qing hugged his waist and looked at him with soft eyes, "I will, one day I will mark you, you don't have to worry."

"Then, why..." Chi Shuyi was extremely confused.

"I want to fall in love with you for a while longer." Yan Qing said calmly.

"..." Chi Shu also blushed.

"Don't you want to continue falling in love with me?"

Chi Shuyi's face heated up and he suddenly retreated into bed.

Yan Qing still rubbed his head, "Trust me, let me approach you step by step, take your time?"

"Well..."

He remembered the wedding vow, and he would always trust his alpha. Chi Shuyi quickly closed his eyes, "I, I understand."

Yan Qing leaned over and kissed his forehead, "Good night, baby, I wish you a sweet dream."

The

next day, Yan Qing returned to school, Xiao The housekeeper plants flowers in the garden. The mechanical white horse carried two sacks of flowers and green plants and stopped not far from the garden, making a "chih-huh" sound.

Chi Shu also sat on the stone steps outside the garden, supervising the young housekeeper at his hard work. He glanced at the "sweating" robot with a smile and asked: "What are you planting?"

The little housekeeper abided by the rules of the robot, "The master asked me not to tell you."

"Don't let me know," Chi Shu also thought about it. I thought, "...is it a surprise?"

The little butler said: "Young master, you can look forward to it."

What kind of surprise would it be? Chi Shu also thought, his bracelet shook, and the heads of Ms. Song and Chi Fu jumped out.

"Mom? Dad?"

Ms. Song said happily: "You look good. Your parents didn't know when to call you, so they randomly picked a time at noon. Did we disturb your honeymoon period?"

Chi Fu: "It's noon now. You must rest and don't fuck hard."

His face turned red. Chi Shu also shook his head and said, "Don't disturb me."

"They are probably taking a break now," Ms. Song said, "Getting married. Are you okay now after you fainted? When will mom go over to see you so that she won't disturb you?"

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chi Fu: "Originally we planned to go directly, but luckily your father reminded me Oh, Xiaochi is in estrus, and we almost hit the door."

Chi Shuyi nodded firmly and answered the question: "I, I woke up the next day."

Ms. Song: "Counting the days, there should be a few more days of estrus . . Take it easy, don't hurt your body too much."

Chi Fu: "When you guys are over, my parents will go over with supplements and take a look."

Chi Shuyi: "Huh?"

Ms. Song: "Ah, what? We have to go take a look at your new home, right?"

Chi Fu noticed something was wrong and helped Chi Shuyi and said: "Ms. Song, our child is shy, Xiaochi can choose a time to go home."

Ms. Song: "That's okay, Xiaochi. Pick a time to go home."

Chi Shuyi nodded reluctantly, "We... we will start school soon... maybe we won't go home so soon..."

His parents must know if he has been marked, as soon as he returns home It's revealed.

Ms. Song: "It's not inconvenient to go home. Mom wants to see my omega son."

Chi Fu: "Ms. Song, we listen to Xiaochi. Xiaochi goes home at a convenient time. He will come back naturally when he is free. Chi

Shu also dealt with the idea of ​​his parents "coming over to visit." He knew they had misunderstood something, and this misunderstanding could not be fulfilled for the time being.

Fortunately, Yuelao jumped out soon.

Seeing a familiar figure, Chi Shuyi was shocked, "Why are you here?"

He and Yan Qing were already married, so why would Yue Lao still show up? For after-sales service?

Ms. Song and Chi's father observed their words and said goodbye to Chi Shuyi before Chi Shuyi could speak.

Ms. Song: "You continue..."

Chi Fu: "My parents are here, so I won't disturb you anymore."

Chi Shu also breathed a sigh of relief.

Xiaoyuelao jumped on the bracelet, "Dear little master, Xiaoyuelao is online! Today, she received such an unprecedented warm welcome, Xiaoyuelao is very happy. Xiaoyuelao is online for after-sales investigation " Yes, are you and your master happy in your marriage?"

Chi Shuyi: "..." Xiaoyuelao said, "

Excuse me, my master, has the master marked you?"

A feeling of powerlessness grew wantonly in his heart. Chi Shuyi rubbed the center of his eyebrows and muttered in a low voice: "No."

Xiao Yuelao's chin suddenly became very long, his black bean eyes doubled in size, and the picture in the fluorescence remained still.

Chi Shuyi scratched his cheek, "You don't have to be like this..."

The screen froze.

Realizing that he did not react in time, Xiao Yuelao hurriedly apologized to Chi Shuyi with a bright smile: "I thought the little master and the master had been immersed in a seven-day struggle. When we choose the wedding time, we will take into account the little master's estrus. During this period, I intend to create a happy honeymoon period for you."

This arrangement is really profound and far-reaching. Chi Shu also raised his head and said, "Thank you for your painstaking arrangements."

This caused his parents to misunderstand that he and Yan Qing were very busy right now.

Xiao Yuelao: "Since the little master and the master have not yet reached an actual marking relationship, Xiao Yuelao has started a special task for the little master - the fancy mark seeking method, which will help the little master seduce his own ALPHA, hoping to kill him with one blow, and get Master."

Chi Shu also pressed his temples, with an attitude of listening, "Do you have any idea?"

Xiaoyue Lao: "According to the law of attraction of the love devil, the skill rolls set by our system are based on the charm of omega. Level classification. Among them, the little master was divided into the 'Elementary Silly Baitian', and elementary skill rolls were distributed."

Chi Shu also nodded in understanding, "Besides elementary, is there anything else?"

Xiaoyue Old: "Our system also has 'Intermediate Black Heart Lotus' and 'High-Level Heartthrob' to choose from. But because the little master does not have enough levels, he can only open the elementary skill roll at the moment."

This means that he is too stupid. ? Chi Shuyi dragged his cheeks and drooped his eyelids, not very willing to listen.

Xiao Yuelao put his palms together, "According to the first secret of the elementary skill roll, the young master should show his charm in all private situations."

Chi Shu also blinked.

Xiao Yuelao: "It should be noted that this private occasion can only belong to you and the master, and it must not be a public occasion; as for the degree of charm, it depends on the degree of nudity to a certain extent."

Chi Shu also held his chin, Thinking carefully: "Private nudity?"

"Yes!" Xiao Yuelao jumped up happily, rejoicing for his enlightenment, "That's it!"

However, Chi Shuyi's brain was still empty, "I don't understand..."

"..." Xiao Yuelao was stunned for a while, then said with a smile: "It doesn't matter if you don't understand, we have ready-made tips here! All you need to do is follow the instructions!"

After saying that, there was an extra fluorescent light in the bracelet. A glittering golden bag.

Chi Shu also smiled knowingly and said, "Unpack the brocade bag."

Xiao Yuelao took out a white note from the brocade bag and read: "Does your Alpha wear a shirt? A white mid-length shirt, if the Omega wears it, It just happens to be stuck in the buttocks. The omegas waiting for you to pick can be secretly put on before going to bed, and then lie on the bed~"

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Xiao Yuelao glanced at Chi Shuyi, "There is another sentence behind. "

Chi Shuyi lowered his eyes and said stiffly: "...You continue to read."

Xiaoyue Lao: "Remember to throw away your pants and four corners - the one who loves you, the devil of love."

Chi Shuyi: "... ..."