Chapter 17

Yan Qing's family, the heavy curtains next to the living room are always closed, even if it is bright outside, once the door is closed, it is like another world.

Chi Shu didn't dare to look around, but with just a few glances, he saw many bookcases filled with thick books.

Past the restaurant on the first floor, there is a garden surrounded by an iron fence. There is nothing planted in the garden, and the little housekeeper is digging mud in the empty garden with two iron picks.

Chi Shu also stepped forward and asked, "What is it doing?"

"It is imitating a three-year-old child to play with mud." Yan Qing replied calmly.

The little housekeeper wielding the iron grip: "..."

It, a robot, suddenly understood what heartache was. This was clearly a task issued by the master. If you use a string to express its mood, it would probably be: &@*#?

After seeing the garden, Yan Qing took him to the second floor. The second floor is a gym and a huge duplex study room. The study room is filled with all kinds of ancient books that Chi Shuyi can't even read.

"Our room is on the third floor."

Chi Shuyi was eager to try, "Well, let's go to your room and have a look."

As soon as he finished speaking, Yan Qing's bracelet vibrated. Three seconds later, he said to Chi Shuyi: "Sorry, I need to go back and sign for the school's military training matters. I..."

Chi Shuyi did not dare to take up his time at this time, "Go and do your work. I'll just go back by myself."

"I'll be back in a while, about half an hour." Yan Qing paused, "Are you waiting for me at home? I'll take you back later."

Chi Shuyi said blankly, "You Leave me here?" Yan Qing

said with a smile: "Otherwise, wife."

Chi Shu also lowered his head in a hurry.

"I'll let the butler accompany you. You can use the things at home directly without asking me." To prevent him from being formal, Yan Qing made it clear.

"Well..."

"If you have something to do, let the butler do it. Let me help you get whatever you want to eat."

"Well, I listen to you."

The two of them were facing each other, and the smell of peach powder around them became stronger and stronger. The temperature keeps climbing.

Suddenly, a clear child's voice came, and the little housekeeper appeared out of nowhere: "Little housekeeper! The best travel expert! He will take the little master to see the master's bedroom in all aspects! He will take the little master to experience the master's bedroom. The beauty of the bedroom!"

Yan Qing: "I'm sorry."

After Yan Qing left, Chi Shuyi covered his face and squatted on the ground for three minutes.

No one knew how good he was feeling now.

Didi - the two antennae on the robot butler's head are aligned, and the information flow in the background is flowing rapidly:

the little master's heart rate is detected to be too high...the little master's adrenaline hormones are detected to be too high...

the little master's language is detected The ability is reduced by 70%... It is detected that the little master is currently too confident and happy, and may make wrong judgments...

Worried about Chi Shuyi's health, the little housekeeper retrieved 2369 doctors in the background who agreed with the filtering conditions, but made an appointment on his own initiative The doctor obviously violated the laws of robots and violated human rights. In this case, it is reasonable for him to send suggestions or hints to his other master:

Little Butler to Yan Qing: Dear master, if you find that your body is too nervous or too excited, please contact us in time. Consult a doctor. The housekeeper wishes you good health and good luck in the Year of the Rat.

In the car, Yan Qing was stunned when he saw this message popping up on his bracelet.

Little Butler: Human beings who are too excited or too depressed will cause a certain degree of damage to the body. It is recommended to consult a professional doctor for a relevant physical examination, or upgrade the Little Butler function, download the "Aiyibao" plug-in, and the Little Butler can help you at home It's time for a physical examination^_^

Yan Qing replied calmly: "Your expression is very poor and needs to be upgraded. You can't open the door today, and the kettle burned out yesterday. Do you plan to go to the factory for repairs?" "

on the LED screen of the little housekeeper ?" turned into "!!!", and the information flow was flowing rapidly in the background:

Warning! It is detected that the owner is in a depressed state, and the probability of the little housekeeper being initialized by the program is as high as 99%! warn! If it is detected that the owner is unhappy, the probability of the little housekeeper being returned to the warehouse is as high as 85%! warn!

Retrieving the master's forbidden words, scanning the butler's conversation list... No master's forbidden words were detected!

Possible new banned words are being set up: "^_^", "good health", "physical examination", "you", "oh"...

the relevance of banned words is established! Change the language style, delete the cute and cute character of the little butler, and establish a new character of the butler as a domineering president based on opposition!

Yan Qing didn't understand why his robot was so crazy that it couldn't respond for so long. It seems that the 128-core processor is not enough, and it needs to be added to 256 cores.

He was thinking about changing the CPU of his robot, and after reading what happened next, he felt that he should just replace the artificially retarded one.

Big Mac Butler: You should go to the hospital to check whether you are pregnant with my child, woman: -)

Yan Qing: "..."

Yan Qing used her little finger, ring finger and middle finger to tap the steering wheel back and forth quickly, her face He was very calm and said directly: "Scan for anti-virus and turn off the function of reading novels and studying online in the background."

I don't know where I learned the sentence, just like Yue Lao.

Big Mac Butler: "QAQ"

Yan Qing put his bracelet aside and directly accused in his voice: "Language style can only be collected by the official department. Now speak to me in human terms." After a pause, he threatened: "You can't say it again. I'll send you back to the warehouse to disassemble the phone."

The young butler sent a very orthodox message to Yan Qing: The young butler has detected that the young master's heartbeat, breathing and other aspects have fluctuated too much in the past three minutes. He is considering that there are health concerns and hopes that the master will pay attention. .

Yan Qing's face condensed, Chi Shuyi?

While the little butler robot was chatting with Yan Qing remotely, Chi Shuyi slowly stood up from the corner and took the initiative to say: "Let's... let's go to his room."

The little butler said: "My little master, are you feeling well?"

Chi Shuyi touched the wall and stood up, with a buzzing voice: "I was fine..."

Then, the message from the little housekeeper to Yan Qing changed: "The little master has returned to normal, and human beings have the ability to self-regulate. It is indeed top-notch. The young butler is ashamed of himself."

Yan Qing: "...If he has any problems, please inform me in time."

The young butler: "Received."

Facing Chi Shuyi's request, the little butler's electronic synthesized voice sounded: "Little master, if you are not feeling well, you must tell the little butler."

The little butler: "The little master needs the little butler to prepare a glass of iced watermelon juice for you. Really? The watermelon juice squeezed by the butler has a special watermelon flavor!"

In this situation, Chi Shuyi was not interested in watermelon at all. He looked at the glass handrail of the stairs, "I... I want to go to his room."

Little Butler: "Okay little master, please follow the little butler's steps."

They went up to the third floor, and the little butler led the way, "This is the master's bedroom, which is in the thick Gothic style. It takes up The ground is thirty square meters, and the bricks are 0.8 times 0.8 diamond-shaped tiles. It has a luxurious garden terrace of seventy square meters. The bed in the middle is anti-vibration. If one person turns over, the other person will not be affected at all.

" Shu Yi's Adam's apple rolled up and he stared at the bed, his eyes sparkling with light.

Little Butler: "Little Master?"

Yan Qing was driving and unexpectedly received a message from the Little Butler. He turned on the voicemail directly and asked, "What's going on this time?"

The Little Butler's voice came from the bracelet: " You know, I've seen all kinds of scenes."

The robot started to play riddles again. Yan Qing sighed and pressed the bridge of his nose helplessly, "Easy."

The little butler: "Master, please judge for yourself."

It said Yan Qing posted a short video.

Yan Qing clicked and took a look.

In the video, Chi Shuyi sat timidly at the end of Yan Qing's bed and touched the blue-gray silk sheets with his hands. Then, half of the person slowly lay down on the bed, opened his arms, and began to roll from side to side. Roll to the left, roll to the edge of the bed and roll back.

After flipping for a while, Chi Shuyi didn't know what he thought of. He looked around cautiously, hurriedly smoothed the wrinkles, and jumped out of bed quickly.

He stared at the young butler for a while with his almond-shaped eyes open. Not realizing that the little housekeeper was secretly making a report, Chi Shuyi's expression changed immediately. He covered his face and jumped onto Yan Qing's bed like a high jump again, continuing to roll.

It's a pity that there is no sound, otherwise Yan Qing would know what he was howling.

Yan Qing: "..."

the little housekeeper said calmly: "Based on our scientific testing, we believe that the little master is currently too excited and has excessive mood swings. As a robot, it is hard to imagine that the little master's body temperature will soar because of a bed. The heart beats faster."

Yan Qing smiled and said: "What's your conclusion?"

"The little master is sick."

"What disease?"

"Lovesickness is still serious."

This conclusion was too ridiculous, and Yan Qing coughed twice. , correcting its concept, "Lovesickness is not a disease."

The little housekeeper insisted: "In the statistics of our robot, lovesickness is also a kind of difficult and complicated disease. Many humans will suffer from lovesickness without knowing it. Moreover, the recovery rate of this disease is not high, and the side effects are extremely severe. It can lead to depression, irritation, low resistance and immunity, and in severe cases, it can cause self-mutilation."

Yan Qing: "...It sounds like it is almost hopeless. "

The little butler spoke righteously: "This is the biggest disease of this century that no robot can understand. This disease can also be transmitted to normal people, which is simply terrifying. To say the least, even if it is not lovesick, it is really difficult to imagine an omega. He would be so interested in Alpha's bed."

Yan Qing smiled and said, "That's his bed too."

The young butler: "What do you mean, master?"

Yan Qing: "As a robot, you may not know that humans have a need to rest on their own. I always have a special fondness for places like this."

Half an hour later, Yan Qing came home from school. When he saw Chi Shuyi again, Chi Shuyi was waiting for him in the living room.

Her elegant and fair face was raised, her eyes were clear, her face was peach blossoms, she was shy and dignified.

But just now, while he was away, he crawled and jumped onto his bed.

Yan Qing smiled.

Chi Shuyi: "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's late, let me take you home."

Chi Shuyi put his hands behind his back and walked to him, "You will pick me up tomorrow afternoon, right? Yan

Qing was stunned, "Yeah."

Their wedding is scheduled for tomorrow.

Chi Shuyi took a step forward lightly and turned around, "Then I'll wait for you? Your mother gave me a set..."

"What set?"

Chi Shuyi shook his head: "Nothing, you will do it tomorrow Just know it."

The author has something to say: Countdown to marriage