Chapter 7

After returning from the hotel, Chi Shuyi stayed at home for a few days. In the past few days, he has been waiting for Xiao Yuelao's letter every day. Xiaoyue Lao, who had always encouraged him to "keep moving forward," became conservative.

Xiaoyue Lao: "Since both parties have expressed their feelings, we need to calm down during this period to avoid wrong judgments due to hormonal impulses." Chi Shuyi:

"How long will the cooling-off period be? What if you talk to me? What should I do if I calm down?"

Xiao Yuelao: "Then there's no way around it."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

He never received exact news from Xiao Yuelao about the next date. Before the third date came, I received a letter from Chengzi first.

Chengzi: "I have finally arranged the machines and space for my small workshop. The dream I once had has already taken the first step. Now, let your brother Chengzi take you to see the starting point of my dream? By the way, I will follow you." Remember to keep it secret from your brother about going out."

Chi Shuyi hesitated: "It's very sunny outside, I'm afraid I'll get tanned."

Tanning won't look good, and he doesn't know when the third date will come. He cares about himself very much. appearance.

Cheng Zi: "Why don't you come and take a look at my three-thirds of an acre of land? Then let's go to your and Yan Qing's university first? As a top student, I really want to visit a top university."

Chi Shu was also moved . "Going to visit Yan Qing and I's university?"

"That's it, I'll pick you up when the time comes!"

On a sunny day, Chengzi drove a Beetle to pick him up. Orange's beetle car was completely orange and had only two positions. Chi Shuyi got in and shrank down.

Orange is also a male omega, with a slender figure and a pale face. Because I worked to earn extra money during the summer vacation, the white oranges turned yellow and black.

Chi Shuyi lay on the car window: "Chengzi, there is a bulletin board over there."

Chengzi looked puzzled: "Why are you looking at the bulletin board?"

Chi Shuyi moved at will and got out of the car: "I seem to have seen Yan Qing."

Chengzi followed him and unfastened his seat belt, "Yan Qing? Bulletin board? Yan Qing is on the bulletin board... as a specimen?"

A person who lives in a place for a year will leave footprints. Chi Shuyi stood in front of the bulletin board, staring at Yan Qing's single headshot: red background, pursed lips, with a straight face like taking an ID card.

He's so handsome, even if he shaves his head, he's still handsome.

He pressed his fingers on the glass of the bulletin board and blushed for some reason. Just looking at him, that feeling of budding all over the body revived, just like spring returning to the earth, grass growing and orioles flying.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, look at how cute you are all over." Chengzi sighed and said, "Give me your bracelet, so I can take a photo with your boyfriend."

Chi Shuyi shook his head and backed away a few times in embarrassment . Cheng Bu said, "Just...just take a picture of him. You look good in the picture."

"Okay, wait."

Chengzi took on the posture of sucking a baby, 100% restoring Yan Qing's beauty. Not only did the photo be restored, but the red background was removed, Yan Qing's body was found online, and filters were added. What was given to Chi Shuyi seemed to be an excellent live shot.

The sound sounded, and the bracelet was connected to a simple printing camera, which quickly printed out a photo of Yan Qing walking on campus.

Chi Shuyi glanced at it and immediately hid the fresh photos in his small package, hiding them privately and not showing them to others.

"I said you were too protective of your old man. I took this picture."

"Well," Chi Shuyi said with red ears, "I protected him and didn't let you see it."

After taking the picture, Chi Shuyi and Chengzi also walked around the T University campus, fearing that they might miss some small details. They walked around for a long time, and halfway through, the orange bracelet rang.

After Chengzi answered the phone, he said: "Sorry, Xiaochi, something happened to my small workshop temporarily, so I can only take you there later."

"Is it important?" Chi Shuyi looked at him, "Do you need help?"

" It's not a big deal, we can handle it." Chengzi said OK, "But I can't take you home."

Chi Shuyi shook his head, "I'll just ask my brother to send someone to pick me up."

Hearing that Chi Shuyi wanted to call his brother, Chengzi immediately became as frightened as a turtle, "I'm afraid of your brother. I'll retreat first. Remember to tell me that you're safe when you get home."

"Well, see you another day." Chi Shuyi He raised his hand and called his brother.

Within three minutes, a cool black car came quickly and finally stopped in front of Chi Shuyi.

Chi Shuyi's family is engaged in new energy development. His parents retired early, so the burden of the family business fell on his brother's shoulders.

His brother Chi Yousheng is an alpha. To be precise, the Chi family has a great business, and only Chi Shuyi is an omega. All the brothers and sisters in his family, regardless of gender, are alphas, and Chi Shu is also the youngest omega.

Chi Shuyi's brother goes to every parent-teacher meeting. Because of Chengzi's special hobbies, Chi Yousheng is generally reluctant to have Chi Shuyi associate with Chengzi, mainly because he is afraid that Chengzi will lead him into trouble.

Chi Shu also got into the car obediently.

His brother was sitting in the driver's seat. He was masculine and handsome in a suit and tie, and his hair was combed meticulously.

Chi Shuyi: "Sorry, brother."

Chi You sounded handsome for a second, and looked at Chi Shuyi with a very aggrieved look, "Are you dating the alpha you matched with the Yuelao system for the third time?"

Chi Shuyi Also: "The third time hasn't started yet."

Chi Yousheng turned the steering wheel, "It's almost the third time. We're almost ready to talk about marriage after the fourth match. Do you like him?"

All information about Yan Qing Including the size of the underwear, Chi Yousheng had already stripped everything clean. From a rational point of view, Chi Yousheng agrees that Yan Qing is an extremely good person and a perfect match for his brother; but from an emotional point of view, he hopes that his brother will not get married so quickly.

"Uh..." Chi Shuyi didn't answer directly: "I think he's pretty good. By the way, brother, you don't have to come to pick me up if you're busy in the future." He

was worried that his brother would be tired from running back and forth, but in fact he just shouted Just a driver would be fine, there is no need for his brother to be the driver himself.

Upon hearing these words, Chi Yousheng pursed his lips into a thin line, and his face was as dark as a pot of coal.

Chi Shuyi originally wanted to talk to his brother about his situation with Yan Qing. Just as he was about to speak, his bracelet suddenly vibrated, and a familiar figure emerged from the fluorescence.

Xiao Yuelao danced the square dance on Chi Shuyi's bracelet very enthusiastically: "Dear little master, for the third date, the little master can specify the date schedule by himself. You can tell me what kind of date you want. Yuelao, Xiao Yuelao will arrange an activity itinerary for you."

Chi Shuyi was very happy, "Really?"

Xiao Yuelao: "That's right. If the little master doesn't have a place in particular that he wants to go to, we have similar plans. You can choose from. For example: a day trip to the sea of ​​​​flowers, a day trip to an amusement park, aquarium diving, etc... The little master can make modifications to these established plans. Our system provides a humanized and personalized experience."

"You Do you know what he likes?" Chi Shuyi asked.

Xiaoyue spun the bracelet in a circle: "I know a lot of little details about the owner. For example, the owner is very homely. He often goes to home and school. He designs robots or machinery behind closed doors. , the longest record is one month. But under normal circumstances, the master will go out for a walk every once in a while. The master is good at various sports. He has a violin at home, but he doesn't play it often."

Chi Shuyi grinned. Laughing, "Tell me more."

Xiao Yuelao began to pour the beans into the tube: "I also know when his susceptible period is~"

Chi Shuyi blushed, held down Xiao Yuelao's shadow, and said with a straight face. : "Don't talk about this kind of thing casually."

The susceptible period is equivalent to ALPHA's estrus period. This issue is as private as whether you like threads or particles, and cannot be discussed by outsiders.

Just as important as this question is the taste of omega pheromones. It is very rude for an alpha to casually ask about the taste of omega pheromones, and it is very likely that he will be beaten as a gangster.

After receiving the accusation, Xiao Yuelao lowered his head timidly: "But my little friend has already told the master the color of the little master's body. That day, Xiao Yuelao told the master that the little master is pink and white!"

"Huh?" Chi Shuyi didn't understand. "What's moving?"

Chi Yousheng looked like he had a myocardial infarction. He suddenly pinched Xiao Yuelao and said, "Stop talking nonsense."

"What's wrong?" Chi Shu Yi didn't understand why his brother was suddenly angry.

"It's not a big deal," Chi Yousheng said unidentifiedly, "Stay away from this Wuhuang Yuelao system. It doesn't appear to be a serious system at first glance. I don't need to report it."

"..." Xiao Yuelao "woo woo" "After a while, "Master has been to almost all places, but never to an amusement park."

"Amusement park?" Chi Yousheng's tone suddenly rose: "Xiaochi, you have been to the amusement park several times. Are you tired of it? Find another place."

Upon hearing this, Chi Shuyi said that he had never been to an amusement park before, and immediately agreed: "That's it."

His brother was stunned for a moment, "Xiaochi, when you were fifteen years old, didn't you say you would never do it again? Have you gone to the amusement park? Are you afraid that your classmates will laugh at you for being naive?"

"But me, I haven't been with him."

Chi Yousheng: "Xiaochi, have you contacted the amusement park? Did you ask your brother to contact you?"

Chi Yousheng sneered in his heart, he could close the entire amusement park in mainland China. Even if they want to date, they have to go to a place that his brother likes.

Chi Shuyi shook his head and naively rejected his brother: "I can ask the system to help find the amusement park. My brother is busy with work, so I won't bother him anymore."

Chi Yousheng said: "...Then when are you going to go? What? Notify your brother in advance and ask him to send you there."

Chi Shuyi thought for a moment and poked Xiao Yuelao's disembodied body with his index finger: "When will he be free?"

Xiao Yuelao held it in the fluorescent light. A timetable, "After checking the ALPHA's time, the fastest we can arrange the third date is this Sunday, and then next Tuesday."

Chi Shuyi nodded crazily, "Then this Sunday, I can do it !"

"Wait a minute," his brother said anxiously, "Xiaochi, you forgot, this Sunday is your eighteenth birthday, how can you not celebrate it with your family?"

He forgot about it. Maybe some people will always remember his birthday, but he never remembers his own.

"But... I can celebrate my birthday every year."

"You can go to the amusement park at any time..."

Chi Shuyi stood firm and pushed Xiao Yuelao, "On that day, I want to celebrate my eighteenth birthday with him. It's my birthday."

Chi Yousheng rubbed his eyebrows.

Chi Shuyi glanced at his brother, feeling a little guilty: "Sorry, brother, I still want to be with him, so I won't bother you to arrange my birthday. Will you blame me?"

"No, why would you blame me?" ?" Chi You said with a smile.

However, Chi Yousheng gritted his teeth and thought: The evil alpha Yan Qing stole my brother's heart, and this revenge must be avenged!