Chapter 48

Along the way, Yan Qing opened the car window, the smell of moonlight perfume in the car gradually dissipated, and Chi Shu also returned to calm. After returning home, Yan Qing took him out of the car.

The street lights next to the two cypress trees in front of the door were still on. After they arrived home, the lights in the entire house came on one after another.

As soon as we got off the car, the little butler opened the door and said, "Master, little master, you are finally back. The little butler has been waiting for you so hard."

Chi Shuyi circled Yan Qing's neck and looked at the eggshells on the ground, "Sorry, I'm in heat."

Little Butler: "The little steward has already registered the date of the little master's estrus, and has prepared ginger black tea for the little master, which warms the stomach, protects the spleen, and is of great benefit to the glands. Please keep warm these few days, Don't catch a cold."

Chi Shuyi's face was pressed against Yan Qing's neck, "Well, thank you."

Little Butler: "One more thing. Five hours ago, Little Master's classmate Yu Man couldn't find Little Master. He called the house and informed the Little Butler to bring back Little Master's clothes. The Little Butler had already packed them and put them away. It's on the table."

Chi Shuyi: "Thank you."

Yan Qing strode forward: "Okay, I'll take care of him, you just wait."

After going up to the third floor, Yan Qing carried him to the bedroom and laid him flat on the bed, "Can you move now?"

After estrus, omegas don't have much strength, which means that omegas in estrus cannot resist ALPHA's strategy.

Chi Shuyi shook his head, looking at Yan Qing's gentle features, "I, I can't move very much." He had not yet recovered, his limbs, waist and abdomen were all sore, and only his brain was awake.

Yan Qing gently picked him up again, "Then I'll help you take a bath, okay?"

Yan Qing prolonged the last sound, and the sound of "um" sent an electric current in Chi Shuyi's ears.

Chi Shu also nodded slightly, "Okay."

"Aren't you shy anymore?" Yan Qing teased him.

"...Shy, but," Chi Shuyi bit his lower lip, "I think..." He raised his head and looked at Yan Qing, "We can..."

After saying that, he immediately buried his head in Yan Qing's neck.

Yan Qing smiled above him, "Let's go together then."

The bathtub in their bathroom is large enough for swimming, and is more than enough for two people. Two figures stood by the bathroom pool. Chi Shuyi leaned against Yan Qing, looking down at Yan Qing from behind, unbuttoning his buttons one by one with his hands.

He didn't know where his school uniform jacket had gone, and why he only had a school uniform shirt on him. He most likely left his jacket in the car when Yan Qing took it off.

Chi Shuyi's mind was buzzing, and he was just thinking about something. For example, in the kiss just now in the car, it turns out that the neck can be bitten, and the collarbone can also be bitten.

His face, his skin, his body began to heat up again.

He shook his head, and the school uniform shirt he was wearing fell to the ground with his movements. Yan Qing held his waist and carried him into the bathtub. Chi Shuyi slid in, and the warm water filled his chest.