Chapter 21

The guests either dispersed or followed to the church. Even the little maids joined in the fun, leaving only Chengzi lying on the table wearing a blue mask, and Chi Yousheng sitting on the sofa drinking wine to drown his sorrows.

Chi Yousheng drank a glass of wine.

Chengzi also poured himself a full glass of wine, sipped the champagne in the glass, breathed a sigh of relief, and looked at a satin jewelry box on the coffee table in a daze.

Chi Yousheng: "Why don't you leave?"

Chengzi didn't answer his words, but muttered: "Why don't you go to Xiaochi's wedding and act like a closeted person."

He thought to himself: Chi Yousheng was too much in charge of Chi Shuyi. If Brother Dang treated him like this, could he have a crush on Xiaochi? He actually prepared a gift with Chi Shuyi. It couldn't be a ring, right? He wanted to steal the bride? On literary websites, this is a plot that would be banned. How perverted.

"Oh, evil omega." With the smell of alcohol lingering, Chi Yousheng cast an indifferent sidelong glance at Chengzi, "Don't I want to go to my brother's wedding with you? Aren't I just waiting for Xiaochi to call me to come with you? I've already set my pose. Yes, I've already brought out all the wedding gifts."

Who knew that Chi Shu also completely ignored him. Without even looking at my brother, he left immediately. Chi Yousheng was heartbroken, but he was also a very proud man who wanted to save face. Since he was waiting for Chi Shuyi to call him, he had to wait until Chi Shuyi called him.

Chengzi laughed nonchalantly: "Hahahahaha, with your temper, no wonder hahaha——"

"Is it funny?"

"It's not funny, it's not funny at all," Cheng Zi burped with alcohol and enlightened him, "Don't be sad, listen to my advice as a kind-hearted person. It's impossible for you and your brother to look away from each other. Put it on another omega."

Chi Yousheng squeezed the wine glass, frowned, and said angrily: "What are you talking nonsense about? What kind of rubbish are you, an omega, talking about?"

Orange yawned, lying on the carpet carelessly, looking at the ceiling, "I told you not to get into trouble, you stinky dog."

"Today you falsely accused me of having an affair with you, and now you falsely accuse me of having an affair with my brother. How long will you continue to falsely accuse me?"

"My pleasure."

"Wake up and sleep on the sofa."

Chengzi held down his mask and said without thinking: "One thousand yuan, give me the money."

——

Chi Shuyi fainted, and the wedding scene suddenly became a mess. Yan Qing put her arms around his waist and picked him up.

The four parents around him rushed up quickly, "What's wrong with Xiaochi?"

"It doesn't matter." Yan Qing probed his forehead and replied calmly, "During the previous premarital examination, the doctor told me that it is not suitable for him to be too excited during his estrus, as he will easily faint when he gets excited."

Chi Fu and Ms. Song finally felt at ease, "It'll be fine as long as it's fine."

Yan Qing looked around and hugged Chi Shuyi a little tighter, "Dad, Mom. I'll take him home and find a doctor to take a look at him. I'll leave this place to you for now."

"Okay, no problem, you go quickly." Yan Zhixing pressed Yan Qing's shoulder, "There is a wedding party coming next, and it's unrealistic for us all to leave. You take Xiaochi back to your home first, and we'll go there after we take care of it. look."