Chapter 18

Chi family villa. Today is the day when Yan Qing picks up Chi Shuyi to go to church.

A champagne tower was set up in the large living room, and a gramophone played soft tunes. The guests were chatting and laughing, their silhouettes were everywhere, and their clothes were elegant.

Chi Yousheng shook his wine glass, slightly loosened his tie, sat on the sofa with his long legs down, humming hummingly.

Yan Qing and his groomsmen all wore black tuxedos and neatly tied bow ties.

It is easy to get drunk after three rounds of drinking. Chi Yousheng was lying on the sofa, "I heard that you are my brother's fiancé? You can't get through my pick-up today."

Yan Qing sat opposite him, "We are already legally married. Husband."

"?!?!" Chi Yousheng fell forward suddenly, almost vomiting blood, "When did you get the certificate?" Yan

Qing answered sternly: "I got it by the way when I got up yesterday."

Chi Yousheng said: "...You guys are so convenient." He waved his hand outward, "Forget it, if you come to pick up Xiaochi today, you can't get past me."

"Yeah."

Chi Yousheng took out a giant strip from the coffee table. The long piece of paper is about one meter long. He suddenly whispered softly: "As an ALPHA, to abide by the virtues, there are 'three no-nos and four musts' that you need to pay attention to."

Yan Qing raised his eyes, looked at Chi Yousheng solemnly, and put the hands in his hands The wine glass was placed on a passing wine holder. The little butler held up the wine tray with a mechanical hand and sent the wine glass to the side with a ticking sound.

"First of all, these three things are not allowed. You are not allowed to dress in flashy clothes, you are not allowed to show your waist, legs or buttocks; you are not allowed to be a prostitute in your life, and you are not allowed to interact with other omegas late at night; you are not allowed to be careless in social manners, and you are not allowed to pick your feet. He cursed and crossed his legs." After saying that, Chi Yousheng lowered his crossed legs.

Yan Qing: "..."

"There are four more musts. You must obey your wife's suggestions, you must obey your wife's orders, you must blindly obey your wife when she is wrong, and you must praise your wife when she is right. Only in this way can I safely hand over my brother to you. ." Chi Yousheng said sincerely.

Yan Qing lowered his eyes, the tear mole at the corner of his eye was slightly red because of drinking. He nodded, "I promise, can you take him away?"

"Of course not, you have to pass my next level." Chi Yousheng clapped his hands, "Children, come on."

Hearing this, A row of omegas wearing white suits and feather masks of various colors walked out from the side hall. This row of omegas stood still in front of Yan Qing. The suits worn by this group of omegas are the same as the wedding clothes Yan Qing brought to Chi Shuyi, and their body shapes are exactly the same as Chi Shuyi's.

"What do you mean?"

Chi Yousheng leaned on the sofa and took a sip of champagne. "My brother is one of the people here. I can't blame your brother-in-law for picking the wrong one. I can only blame you for not having the right fate."

That group Omega held a bouquet of gardenias in his hands, hiding his own smell. Moreover, their faces were covered by masks, so they couldn't recognize who they were for a while.

The guests who were drinking and chatting silently gathered around the sofa. Chi Yousheng put down his wine glass, confidently saying, "You choose, choose someone to take with you."

There is no telepathy between the unmarked omega and ALPHA. Looking at the row of faceless omegas in front of him, Yan Qing said: "He's not here."

Chi You urged happily, his brows stretched, "Oh, then you don't plan to bring anyone to get married?"

Yan Qing pursed his lips. Lips, no words.

The little housekeeper came to Yan Qing's side with a ticking sound. Yan Qing lowered his eyes and asked it: "Is it possible?"

The tactile rod on the top of the head rotated for a week, and the little housekeeper replied in a sweet voice: "By comparing the length of the limbs and the difference in bones, I came to the conclusion that the little master is not here.

"Okay, you sneak out and become a detective and find my wife." "

Understood! Little Butler, the best private detective. Whether it's marital infidelity or secret room murder, whether it's searching for people under the sea or finding lost property, Little Butler You can find clues everywhere."

"Go quickly."

"And me and me!" A voice came over.

Hearing the sound, Chi Yousheng, Yan Qing and others looked outside the wall.

Orange raised his hands and struggled to squeeze in from the outside. He reached the end of the row of omegas and shouted loudly: "I'm late! Add me now!"

He was wearing a feather mask and a white suit. Under the dim light of the living room, it looked like that at first glance.

Chengzi nodded and bowed around, "If you add another me, I might be Xiaochi."

Chi Yousheng stood up. This dwarf was half a head shorter than his brother. Where was the person he found? I can't even tell whether it's an ALPHA or an omega. Chi Yousheng raised his chin: "Who are you? A beta?"

Seeing everyone looking at him, Chengzi took the arm of the omega next to him and rested his head on the shoulder of the omega next to him. He said to Chi Yousheng delicately: "Master, yesterday you called me to trick your brother's fiancé, and you also asked me to spray more barrier agent. Have you forgotten?"

Chi Yousheng said with a straight face, "Speak carefully." " Oh, let me speak nicely. Can you pay me

back the money you owe me first? You prostituted me yesterday and I haven't paid yet.

" As black as the bottom of a pot, "When did I prostitute you?!" "Last night," Orange Dead Pig said fearlessly, not afraid of boiling water, "Besides, I'm not expensive, only a thousand yuan, and you didn't even want to Give it to me, and you actually defaulted on the bill." Chi You said: "..." The guests around him were already laughing, and even the omega he found to pretend to be Xiaochi was laughing at him. Chi Yousheng gritted his teeth and looked at the dwarf farthest away from him, filled with anger. Chi Yousheng pointed at the orange with a trembling finger. Chengzi completely ignored Chi Yousheng's anger and hugged the omega standing next to him tightly, "I'm so pitiful. I have to be kicked out if I can't receive the money! Oh, by the way, Xiaochi's fiancé, plus I can continue to choose." Yan Qing: "..." At the moment, there was a commotion. Chi Yousheng drank a bottle of champagne to extinguish his anger, "Who are you?" "I am the one you found yesterday. Xiao Qinger, you were with me all night last night, have you forgotten? You kept holding me and calling me baby." Chi Yousheng pointed to the omegas in the row behind, "I was with them last night Together, without you between them."

"We all wear masks, how do you know you're not making a mistake? If you can, ask them to take off their masks and confront me." Chengzi said confidently.

Chi Yousheng said: "...Because you are too short."

Chengzi covered his mask tightly, "When will Mr. Chi pay back the money?"

Chi

Shuyi sat beside the bed in his bedroom, Chengzi said okay His best man never came. He just called him suddenly and said that Yan Qing was downstairs. Yan Qing

was downstairs...

Chi Shuyi clenched his hands.

He was lost in thought, and the sound of a fan cutting through the air came from outside the window. He turned around and saw the little housekeeper flying outside his window, the tactile stick pointed right.

Little Butler: "Little Master! The little housekeeper has fulfilled his mission and finally found you in the turbulent wolf den here! Please go with the little housekeeper. The little housekeeper will take good care of your safety! Please trust the little housekeeper as much as you trust the master. Butler!"

Chi Shuyi heard these words in confusion, "What's going on outside?"

The little butler flew in from the window and moved in front of Chi Shuyi, "Little master, please go with the little butler, this is not This is where the little master should stay. It's too dangerous here!"

"Danger? This is my home."

Surrounded by the little housekeeper, Chi Shuyi stood up and left the room, "My brother asked me to stay here and not move around..."

Young Butler: "The master is gone. It's not good to miss the opportunity. The four parents are waiting in the church."

"But I should be waiting for Yan Qing in the room..."

"Little Master, please trust the young steward." Judgment, we are facing a powerful enemy!"

He was supported by the little housekeeper and walked down the stairs.

Chi Shu also shivered.

He went down the stairs step by step. The living room was very noisy, but gradually the sound stopped, and the background music of the gramophone came up, which was the magnetic voice of a female singer.

In the peaceful music, he looked at the red flat shoes on his feet and slowly stepped down the last wooden step.

The over-long white skirt is lowered, and then up, there is a tulle that fits the body, and it is as misty as smoke with the movement. The tulle is embellished with circles of crystals and diamonds, and the crystals and diamonds meet at the slim waist. A pair of hands wearing engraved gloves were clenched into fists at the waist.

Chi Shuyi's heart was beating fast. He slightly blocked the collar with his hand and pressed his delicate collarbone. Then he raised his head and caught Yan Qing's eyes.

Although Yan Qing often wears shirts and combs his hair meticulously, this is the first time Chi Shuyi has seen him in a suit and leather shoes.

It's not just a little bit pretty...

Yan Qing stood in front of him, stretched out her hand to him, a smile escaped from the corner of her mouth, "Finally I got you."

Chi Shuyi put his hand up and explained: "This is The wedding dress your mother gave me was said to have been passed down from generation to generation in your family, so I..."

He was a little worried that it would look weird for a man to wear a wedding dress. "Do I need to go back and change it?"

"It looks good." Yan Qing 's hair was combed back, and her peach blossom eyes looked at him lovingly, "So, come with me now?"

"Yes."

Just as Chi Shuyi agreed, a white figure rushed up. Chengzi wore a blue mask, but Chi Shuyi recognized his voice. Chengzi said happily: "According to international practice, the groom has to pass the test of me as the best man before picking up the groom."

The author has something to say: My lady~~~~~