Chapter 5

Chi Shu also returned to Yan Qing and walked back to the hotel with him. As evening approached, they sat side by side on deck chairs outside the hotel restaurant, looking at the snow-capped mountains.

The little butler slid in front of Chi Shuyi. There was a cup of hot cocoa in the robot hand. "Little master, this is the thoughtful hot cocoa prepared by the little butler for you. Please taste it while it's hot."

The little butler: "Cocoa is rich in antioxidants. , can inhibit cell free radicals and delay aging. Cocoa also contains a small amount of caffeine, which can slow down fatigue and enhance memory. It is beneficial to improving the cardiovascular system and enhancing blood flow to the brain."

He took the little butler and handed it to him. of hot cocoa, and looked at Yan Qing, "Then... what about you?"

The little butler's robot hand handed Yan Qing a cup of white dairy products, "The little butler prepared scented tea goat milk for the master. Goat milk contains trace amounts of morphine. The substance can calm the mind and is rich in vitamin E." Yan Qing

pressed the little housekeeper's tactile stick, "That's enough, there are too many words."

Chi Shu also opened his mouth, and Xiao Yuelao asked him to take Yan Qing away. He has no method.

Chi Shuyi: "You, you want me to buy some egg waffles?" Yan Qing

raised his eyes: "You want to eat?"

"No, no," Chi Shuyi waved his hands repeatedly, "I don't want to eat, do you want to eat?" Yan Qing

said . Qing also shook his head.

Struggling to find an excuse, Yan Qing stood up and said, "I'll excuse you for a moment."

It was natural for him to leave. Chi Shuyi nodded hurriedly, "Yeah."

Just when Chi Shuyi was about to summon Xiao Yuelao, someone took a picture. Patted him on the shoulder. A deep voice said: "Hello, little cutie, shall we get to know each other?"

He turned around and saw a tall, unfamiliar alpha.

The alpha's hair was curly and he had two deep dimples when he smiled. "Hello, cutie, my name is Linse. I'm traveling around now. I think we can get acquainted."

Chi Shuyi leaned back slightly, " No, thank you."

"You will regret rejecting me. Never reject me, and the system will not let you reject me."

"...What do you mean by this?" He just asked, and the bracelet Suddenly shocked, Xiao Yuelao jumped into his ear and said: "Little master, please don't panic, this is the roadshow the Yuelao system has found for the little master!"

Chi Shuyi, one head and two older, said, "What kind of roadshow?"

Xiaoyue Lao: "In order to make your relationship ambiguous, we need some external factors to break the situation, so we found this roadshow. The current script is that the young master and his former childhood sweetheart accidentally met in a foreign land, chatting and laughing, but one of them accidentally Being seen by the owner arouses the owner's possessiveness."

Chi Shuyi was sweating profusely, "...Isn't this bad? I obviously don't know him."

"Since ancient times, deep love cannot be retained, only tricks can win people's hearts," Xiao Yue Lao said, "The little master must make the master realize that your relationship is not special. Having a strong competitor is the first step for a qualitative change in the relationship. This is how TV dramas are played. The audience likes to watch the male lead and the second male lead fighting for each other. The heroine's Shura field."

"I'm not a heroine..."

"Danmei romance routines are interoperable!"

Chi Shu couldn't find any other excuses, but refused to cooperate. He only said: "He doesn't look reliable at all. If the secret is exposed... forget it."

Xiao Yuelao: "Lin Se, an outstanding graduate of the T University Film School, took a job in our system to earn extra money and came here to hone his acting skills."

Chi Shuyi: " ..."

While he was hesitating, Linse put his arm around his shoulders very familiarly, already deeply involved in the drama: "Long time no see, we have such a good relationship, but you didn't tell me that you came here to ski. Obviously I taught him before. I'm skiing with you."

Chi Shuyi hurriedly pushed Linse's hand away, but couldn't explain it to himself, "I...you...we..."

"You used to call me Linse brother. Yes, I always call you little softie..." Linse put his index finger on his lips, "Although brother Linse has done something sorry for you, there is no need for you to pretend that you don't know me."

Chi Shuyi was all over the place. Goosebumps rose up all over his body, his head shook like a rattle, and he backed away again and again, "We have nothing to do with each other, don't talk nonsense."

Linse walked towards him, "We are childhood sweethearts. You used to call me when we were kids. Brother Linse's..."

"I..." Chi Shuyi was about to say something when there was a sudden sound of ticking on the snowy road in front of him.

Hearing the sound, he raised his head and saw the robot butler turning its chassis smoothly and standing in front of him with ticking sounds.

The LED screen in front of the little housekeeper's belly is in big red letters: Level 1 Alert!

The little housekeeper issued a sharp warning: "Warning! An unnamed alpha is approaching the little master! A reinforcement request is being sent to the nearby security team! A reinforcement request is being sent to the nearby fire brigade! A reinforcement request is being sent to the nearby hospital! Little master, please get behind me!"

Chi Shuyi froze, "...?"

What kind of warning or service team? Why is there a fire brigade?

Completely confused about what happened, Linse leaned closer to him, "Life robot? Yours?"

Chi Shuyi nodded, "Yes."

The little housekeeper made a sharp alert voice: "The suspect Alpha has been identified. Identity, adult alpha Linse, graduated from T University Film School, unemployed! Level 1 alert upgraded! Please raise your hands for this suspect!"

Linse raised his hands obediently, "Don't mess around... I'm Legal citizen." But he quickly put his hand down, "No, you are only seventy centimeters tall, what use can you use?"

Chi Shu also held his forehead.

"I refuse to raise my hands," Linse approached the young butler, "What can you do to me?"

"The suspect doesn't cooperate—use coercive measures!" The young butler kept shouting. Under Chi Shuyi's dumbfounded gaze, the little housekeeper's little arms that were originally fixed on both sides of his body suddenly stood up with a sound - turning into two small launch holes.

"Biubiubiu!" the little butler shouted: "Aim! Launch missiles!"

The two smoke bombs hit Linse's legs with a loud bang, and thick and pungent black smoke came out.

Chi Shuyi: "...???"

Lin Se lay straight on the ground.

The little butler majestically sounded the trumpet of victory: "Little butler, home bodyguard! Security expert, you will never allow any suspicious elements to get close to the omega that my master likes!"

Chi Shuyi hurriedly helped Lin Se up, "Are you okay?"

Lin Se coughed violently, "I'm fine..." He held Chi Shuyi's hand tightly, "I can still see you smiling at me. "Xiao Ruanruan..."

After everything has been done like this, why don't you forget to act? Chi Shuyi was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot, "I'll take you to the hospital, please stop talking."

"I'm fine..." Lin Se didn't know what kind of tragic figure he had transformed into, with tears in his eyes and trembling fingers, " As long as I can see you and smile again, I will die with no regrets... Little Ruanruan..." Chi Shuyi

: "..."

He was so anxious, who are these people?

The young butler moved in front of them as if facing a formidable enemy, and used the robot hand to lift him away from Linse, "Little master, don't be deceived by him, he is fine at all. These are just black glutinous rice flour, he is not injured at all."

"?" Chi Shuyi grabbed a handful of the black powder on Lin Se's body, put it to his nose and smelled it. The butler was right - it was really glutinous rice powder.

He immediately stood up from the ground and kept a distance of more than one meter from Linse.

Lin Se also got up and came up to him with a dark face, "Xiao Ruanruan, don't leave your eldest cousin and ignore me. My eldest cousin has been depressed these days. , I think about you day and night! It's you, little Ruanruan..."

Looking at a face covered in black ash, his lips opened and closed, and ash fell off whenever he moved. This scene was so pitiful and a little funny that Chi Shu also covered his mouth and couldn't help but laugh.

He had a very good-looking appearance, and his smile was particularly milky.

Like the rising sun in March.

Lin Se's expression suddenly became extremely moved, "Ah, you smiled. It's worth it for my cousin to do so much."

Chi Shuyi lowered his head shyly and slipped away from Lin Se.

He stepped back, not knowing what was going on behind him, and was accidentally hit on the shoulder. A voice above his head said: "...Do you know each other?"

Chi Shuyi turned around and raised his eyes to see Yan Qing's face.

"..."

Lin Se ran towards him, held his hand eagerly, and said, "Don't be angry with your elder cousin anymore, okay, little Ruanruan... My elder cousin really needs you."

Chi Shu Yi hid behind Yan Qing and smiled awkwardly, "I don't know you..."

Yan Qing put the coat in his hand on his shoulders and asked calmly: "Is he your eldest cousin?"

Chi Shuyi didn't know yet. Whatever he said, the extra Xiao Yuelao hired burst into tears, "I am his eldest cousin who he loved forever when he was a child, and Xiao Ruanruan is my favorite little cousin!"

"I don't know him! "Chi Shu also walked around Yan Qing to the other side.

Lin Se followed him closely, "He said he would love me forever! We will love each other forever!"

"...I didn't, he was just a roadshow to get Xiao Yuelao back, don't get me wrong."

"What do you mean by goodbye ? Misunderstanding, our relationship does not need to be misunderstood by others, it is a very good relationship!"

Chi Shuyi hurriedly explained to Yan Qing: "Don't misunderstand, we just met today."

"Don't you admit our relationship? Linse asked back.

Chi Shu was also sweating profusely.

"If it's a cousin," Yan Qing pursed her lips, looked at Lin Se, and said calmly, "Close relatives cannot get married."

"..."

Yan Qing looked at Chi Shuyi again and said calmly: " Also, don't always smile at others, this can avoid a lot of misunderstandings."