Chapter 32

On the open-air training ground of T University, all the freshmen and more than a hundred omegas were divided into four camps. The life coach walked around holding a loudspeaker, "Wait a minute you will meet the four alpha seniors from T University, they will lead you in military training. Everyone pay attention to safety, raise your hands if you feel uncomfortable, and don't force it."

Chi Shuyi stood in the noisy queue, Look in the direction of the door. Ten minutes ago, Yan Qing separated from him, and he gathered here.

The four square formations faced each other with a runway in between. Under the gaze of everyone, four figures walked over from the door, and the first one to come in was Shao Feng.

Shao Feng walked like a catwalk, laughing and blowing kisses all around, hooking the shoulders of an alpha behind him.

The alpha behind him has a delicate little V face, a pair of willow-leaf eyes, and looks gentle and elegant. He pushed Shao Feng's hand away and threatened: "If you call me again in the middle of the night and ask me to go out to play games, I will kill you."

"Why are you acting like an omega? I don't know. I thought you two AAs had digested it internally." Shao Feng was confused, "Besides, how did you know that I called him?"

"I want you to take care of it." The alpha followed casually to a camp and gestured with his fingers. He made a V, "Hello, omega, call me Ba Ba. From today on, I will be your instructor and teach you how to fight."

After receiving a beautiful and beautiful instructor, the omega in the phalanx exclaimed for a while and clapped his hands. .

Shao Feng touched his nose and claimed the phalanx on the opposite side, "Zai Zai, I am your amiable senior Shao. I have no other merits except being handsome."

There was only sparse applause.

Yan Qing walked behind with another alpha wearing gold-rimmed glasses, and the omega screamed wherever they went.

Yan Qing stepped on a pair of short black military boots and strode forward without being disturbed by the shouts around her. Under the green military trousers are slender legs, with a black belt around the waist, and the zipper of the camouflage jacket is pulled to the right place.

Like a noble prince in a foreign country who protects his family and country.

Chi Shuyi's heart beat fast and his face turned red.

Quickly catching Chi Shuyi's figure, Yan Qing tilted her head and whispered to the person next to her: "That's mine over there."

Lu Qi raised the frame of her glasses, "OK, brother."

Chi Shuyi looked at him step by step. Stepping towards their camp, he was very tall among the omegas. Standing at the very edge, his position was very conspicuous. Yan Qing

passed by him and said quickly in a low voice: "Call me sir later, don't call me by other names for now."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Without looking, he pressed Chi Shuyi's hat with his backhand and buckled him. The whole face.

Under the brim of the hat is Chi Shuyi's steaming red face.

‧Military

training officially begins.

Shao Feng unzipped the chain of his military jacket, put his hands on his hips, and said eloquently: "Little boys, line up and follow me. You are so happy. My good senior will lead everyone to do military training together. Let's play a kicking game."

Shao Feng: "First, everyone lines up in a line from tallest to shortest, and puts their hands on the shoulders of the person in front."

The group of omegas he was in charge of formed a line as promised.

Shao Feng: "Then I call left, throw out your left leg."

Shao Feng: "I call right, throw out your right leg."

The omegas followed the instructions in a confused manner.

Shao Feng: "Left, right, left, right..." He read faster and faster.

Shao Feng howled: "Twist with me!"

Shao Feng led a team of omegas to go crazy. Lu Qi next door watched indifferently, "Brother Ba, do you know what he is doing?" The

man known as Brother Ba The alpha squatted on the runway, yawned and said: "Young children take advantage of their positions to tease pure omegas."

Lu Qi: "..."

Ba Ba stood up and said innocently: "It's just for fun anyway, Shao Feng's method. It's too childish... Why don't we two teams play blindfolded fishing?"

Lu Qi: "..."

Lu Qi: It seems that there is no high-end one.

Chi Shuyi looked around and saw that one battalion was playing a kicking game and two battalions were playing a fishing game. Only Yan Qing remained silent.

Before Yan Qing could say anything, an omega in the middle of their team stood opposite Yan Qing and said, "Sir, let's play singing!"

Yan Qing raised his eyes, "What are you singing?"

"There is a song. I want to sing it to you, and the name is O everywhere. Do you like it?"

Yan Qing: "...?"

The omega opened his voice, "I'm so happy, there are O's everywhere here, and I finally saw an A. He is my favorite type, so I pretended to sing to express my love for him. How could I let him go so easily when I finally met him? Oh, when did you hint to me? Our matching rate is so good..."

Yan Qing: "..."

Chi Shuyi: "???" His alpha was molested?

The omegas from their camp slowly gathered around Yan Qing, their eyes warm and their posture frivolous.

"Sir, what do you think of me? Can you take me home and be your wife?"

"Senior, I'm pretty, look at me."

"I'm gentle and generous, suitable for being a wife, and my body is very soft."

A group of people surrounded him, and Yan Qing took half a step back.

He pursed his lips and said calmly to all the omegas around him: "Blatant violation of discipline, frivolous language, teasing the instructor, twenty squats each."

The omegas: "...?"

Yan Qing raised his eyes lightly, " If you don't start within ten seconds, add twenty, plus run three laps of the playground. Ten, nine, eight—"

"Wait, wait, wait! Right now!" The omegas changed their coquettish looks and immediately returned to their own In the position, hold your head and do squats while humming.

"One...two..."

Of all the omegas in their camp, only Chi Shuyi was still standing. Chi Shuyi touched his head and looked at Yan Qing blankly.

Yan Qing raised his eyebrows and smiled.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chi Shuyi blushed.

After finishing the twenty squats, Yan Qing blew the whistle, "We are all here, let's stand in military posture for an hour while the sun is good." The

tired and half-dead omega said: "..."

Their commander is a devil. ?

‧The

sun is shining brightly on the playground. Occasionally, a gust of cool breeze blows, blending with the hot skin, bringing out every trace of comfort.

Yan Qing gave way to Zhan Jun's posture, and Shao Feng and the others followed suit. All omegas, a total of four camps, are all standing in a military posture, standing straight in rows and rows. At first glance, they look very youthful and vigorous.

In fact, the omega freshmen complained endlessly: They are O and they have to keep smelling O every day! Why do they have to stand in the sun? Why does no one pity these beautiful omegas?

Don't their instructors feel sorry for these omegas?

Not only did the four devil instructors not feel distressed at all, they also held up a huge parasol, found a coffee table, and drank ice-cold Coke in front of all the omegas.

Shao Feng stretched out comfortably, "Ah, this is the benefit of being an instructor!"

Lu Qi: "Yeah." Ba

Ba: "..."

Shao Feng bit the straw and took a sip of Coca-Cola, "But that's it. Come back, Yan Qing, can you really bear your wife being exposed in the sun?"

Yan Qing said noncommittally, "This is military training, everyone else is the same."

Shao Feng: "Oh, my angels are so pitiful, they all stood there for so long It's over."

Yan Qing: "It's only ten minutes."

Lu Qi had been to Yan Qing's wedding and recognized Chi Shuyi's appearance. He looked at Chi Shuyi for a while and asked, "You haven't marked him yet?"

He focused on the omega not far away and said, "Too small."

Lu Qi: "You can't be much bigger."

Yan Qing shook his head and said, "It will take a while."

The instructor was chatting and the omega was standing in a military posture. Chi Shu also stood up straight and did not dare to slack off. Especially in front of Yan Qing, he had to exert all his energy.

He was standing well, but out of the corner of his eye, he saw Yan Qing coming towards him. Chi Shuyi trembled all over and lowered his head reflexively.

Yan Qing stood in front of him, raised his eyebrows and said, "Raise your head."

Chi Shu also raised his head.

"Hold your chest out."

Chi Shu also held out his chest.

Mixed with laughter, Yan Qing said: "Take your belly in."

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

asked deliberately: "Comrade Xiaochi, what do you call me?"

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

raised his eyebrows: "Yeah. ?"

Chi Shuyi didn't dare to move, and squeezed out two words from between his teeth: "Sir..."

"Well," Yan Qing was satisfied and felt comfortable, "your posture is good, keep it up."

Chi Shuyi said: " ..."

He patrolled elsewhere, ignoring the other omegas who were standing crookedly, and soon returned to Chi Shuyi again. Yan Qing folded his arms and said in a warm voice: "Put your hands tightly against your thighs."

Chi Shuyi, whose whole body was like an iron pillar, said angrily: "...it's tight

enough." Yan Qing: "It's not tight enough."

Chi Shuyi said : "..."

He was helpless when Yan Qing suddenly asked: "Is it very sunny?"

Chi Shuyi: "..." He didn't dare to tell the truth.

There was more than a meter between each omega. The other omegas turned their heads to see who their commander was talking to, and they all said: "Master instructor, it's so hot! I'm almost dying of the sun!"

"Who allows this ? Are you talking?" Yan Qing's eyes sharpened, and he threatened everyone around him: "Fifty squats as a warning, stand in a military posture and don't move."

omega: "..."

Yan Qing once again put his eyes on Chi Shuyi's face. , look at how meticulous he is.

Chi Shu also sweated a lot, and there was still a drop of sweat hanging on his eyelids. He could only lower his eyes and try to prevent the drop of sweat from falling into his eyelids. He also clenched his teeth and his little face was red from the sun.

Yan Qing: "Don't move, look at me."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

He was about to cry. His body didn't move at all, he just moved his eyelids, that's all.

Yan Qing stepped forward and covered the omega with his body, blocking part of the sunlight for him.

Chi Shuyi's face felt much cooler, but his heart felt hot. Being so close, he could smell the pheromones on his alpha, a subtle scent wafting over him.

So it got hotter.

Yan Qing brushed away the drops of sweat from Chi Shuyi's eyelids with his index finger, and asked in a low voice: "Tell me secretly, are you tired?"

"..."

"Are you tired?"

How to answer this question? Chi Shuyi glanced around with his peripheral vision and said with lip language: "It's okay..." Yan Qing

was quiet for a moment and looked at Chi Shuyi's pupils carefully to see the authenticity in his eyes.

After a while, he stood up, turned and left, saying as he walked: "Thank you for your hard work, let's go to the shade of a tree to relax."

"..."

Chi Shuyi bit his lower lip and couldn't help but laugh softly.

Under the sun umbrella, Shao Feng looked at the timepiece and sneered, "Twelve minutes and nineteen seconds, not counting the first, it lasted two minutes. Why didn't you hold on longer? Isn't it cruel? Didn't you say you have to stand on one Hours?"

Result, two minutes? ? ?

Lu Qi: "I win, the limited edition robot chip 9.0 in your hand belongs to me."

Shao Feng waved his hand, "It's yours, that thing doesn't work for me at all."

They were making a bet, and they were talking about it. After chatting with his wife, he asked the omegas to disperse and rest within a few minutes. One can bet within ten minutes, and the other can bet within half an hour.

Shao Feng looked at Yan Qing who was walking towards him indifferently, with great contempt, "You only lasted two minutes. Why did you say that I was too indulgent to the omega before?"

Yan Qing sat on his chair, without any shame, " I'm not condoning omegas."

Shao Feng: "Then what do you mean?" Yan

Qing raised her lips, "I feel sorry for my wife." At the end, he emphasized, "You don't understand."

Shao Feng: "..."

Lu Qi: "..."

Ba Ba agreed, "I agree."

After standing for more than ten minutes, Omega took a break and enthusiastically gathered around Devil F4.

There were a large group of omegas around Yan Qing

: "Thank you, sir Yan, for being considerate of our omegas."

"Sir, what a coincidence, I am in the same department as you. Can you teach me my lessons in the future?"

"Thank you, sir, for saving my life. ..."

"Sir Yan, what's your name? Can you box?"

Yan Qing lowered his eyes, and his eyelashes cast shadows on his face.

He frowned. It was a wrong and blind decision to let Omega disband.

Chi Shuyi sat under a tree, hugged his legs, raised his ears, and grinded his teeth hard.

Why do so many omegas miss him?

Why are so many omegas showing favor to his old attacker?

Why doesn't Lao Gong even look at him?

Alas, Chi Shu also sat quietly aside, quietly getting angry.

Chi Shu also glared at Yan Qing with resentment and looked away.

In a wall of omegas, Yan Qing saw his wife sitting not far away looking at him "affectionately" through the gaps in the human body, and turned her head away when she was shy.

Yan Qing relaxed his brows and calmly said to the omegas around him: "Omega's are weak, please be careful."

The omegas suddenly yelled and overheard them chatting happily. Chi Shuyi silently moved his buttocks and turned his back to Words pour. Turning around, I saw a pair of tactile sticks in the grass nearby.

The tactile stick rotated, and two small branches rose from below, blocking it in a subtle way.

Chi Shuyi: "Little housekeeper?"

The little housekeeper moved the two branches in front of his tactile stick, "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Chi Shuyi said, "Why are you here?"

The little housekeeper said in a sweet voice. He said: "The master called me over."

Yan Qing called it over?

Chi Shu also wondered, "Why are you calling me here?"

The little housekeeper said: "I don't know either."

Chi Shu also said: "Why are you hiding in the grass?"

The little housekeeper was happy now, "I want to secretly Sneak in. It is said in the movie that whenever we go to an unknown place, especially human territory, we must prevent humans from discovering that we are robots."

Chi Shuyi blinked, "...Why, why?"

Little Butler He said seriously: "Because if a robot is discovered, it will be melted down by humans. It's so scary."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

The little housekeeper continued: "Human beings are always afraid that our robots will occupy the earth. Little housekeeper. The housekeeper doesn't have this idea. The little housekeeper just wants to eat electricity every day and worries about being demolished every day." Chi

Shuyi cleared his throat, "Aren't you going to find Yan Qing? We are resting now, you can go."

Butler: "Oh..."

The little butler glanced around, "Why isn't the master with the little master?"

The three words "OMG" appeared on its LED, and his voice was sad: "The master is actually surrounded by a group of charming little O's. ? Big pig hooves!"

Chi Shuyi: "..."

"Don't worry, little master." The little butler rushed out of the grass, "Look at my power!"

The little butler headed straight in the direction of Yan Qing. As he galloped away, the tactile stick above his head rotated 360°, shouting with an electronic voice: "Cold water is coming! Cold water is coming!"

It rushed forward, and the surrounding omegas dodge hurriedly. The little housekeeper turned in a circle with Yan Qing as the center, and the tactile stick released fine water splashes, spraying all around, "Cold water is coming, cold water is coming -"

Yan Qing, the only victim: "..."

He was splashed with water and his trouser legs were half wet.

The little butler spun around happily, and the electronic voice sped up: "I protected the little master! Little butler, a master guardian! You deserve it!"

It helped the little master drive away all potential love rivals. It's so awesome. !

Suddenly, its tactile stick was pinched by someone, and its vision went dark.

The little housekeeper issued a warning: "Roadblock, roadblock! A roadblock occurred, little housekeeper! The little housekeeper is in danger!"

Yan Qing looked at his pants, frowned and asked in a deep voice: "What are you doing?"

The little housekeeper: "QAQ! It has been detected that the master is in An extremely depressed state. This is a big scene that the young steward has never seen before..."

Yan Qing let go of him and returned to his seat slowly, "Give me an explanation."

The young steward: "..."

The young steward said. Shivering, "Dear Master, you asked me to come. I'm just imitating the sprinkler on the road. The little housekeeper's spontaneous learning behavior is the code you wrote yourself."

Yan Qing: "..."

Yan Qing rubbed it Between the eyebrows, "Tell me, do you want to enter the warehouse, do you want to be dismantled, or do you want to initialize the program."

The young butler: "...Is there a fourth option?" Yan

Qing frowned and said word by word: "No."

The little housekeeper: "Woooo..."

Seeing that the situation was not good, Chi Shuyi hurriedly stepped forward, "It has nothing to do with it... This is my fault."

Chi Shuyi hugged the little housekeeper, " I, it rushed out of me, I ordered it, for, for..."

He was panicked, and he couldn't find any excuse.

The little butler put the tactile stick on Chi Shuyi's shoulder, "Wow, little butler is so touched! The little master is the best human being in the world for the little butler. When the little butler is exploited, only the little master is willing to stand up. Help the little housekeeper."

Looking at Chi Shuyi's panic, Yan Qing pursed his lips and said, "Then, it's okay."

The little housekeeper: "...?"

Shao Feng & Lu Qi: "...?"

The omegas: "...??"

"?" Chi Shuyi put the little housekeeper on the ground, looked at the ground with red ears, and reminded Yan Qing: "It said it was coming I'm looking for you."

Yan Qing called the little housekeeper to come over, and confessed a few words, then looked at Chi Shuyi, "I've finished explaining."

"Oh..." Chi Shuyi looked at Yan Qing, Turning around with difficulty, he sat back under the tree again, pretending to be a stone sculpture.

The young butler had a good attitude in admitting his mistake. The robot hand pulled the hem of Yan Qing's clothes, "Master, the young butler will make up for his mistakes and will definitely complete the task seriously."

Now that he was let go, Yan Qing would not settle the scores later. He waved his hand, "Well, remember that I followed You said, don't remember the collar length wrong."

Little Butler: "Well, Master, I love you."

Only then did Shao Feng react, "No, Yan Qing, you are too...too, too double-standard. Come on!" Yan Qing

lowered his eyes, "Yeah."

Shao Feng: "..."

The omegas: "..."

The little housekeeper made a fuss, and everyone was enjoying watching the fun and was not in the mood to continue training. Shao Feng simply clapped his hands, "Anyway, the dining hall is about to open. Omega cubs, senior brother will treat you to the dining hall! I'll pay for it!"

Shao Feng: "I also want to talk about the dormitory. The dormitory in the school has double rooms. Military training During this period, everyone lives in the school. According to the original arrangement of the school administration, one more person from this class has to live by himself. Unfortunately, that omega is afraid of the dark. Is there any braver omega who is willing to change a room with him?"

Queue. Inside, Chi Shu also moved his ears.

live alone? Does living by yourself mean?

Shao Feng: "Let's see who would like the extra omega to live in a single room?"

Chi Shuyi's face turned red and he raised his hand tremblingly. He lowered his head, "...me."

Chi Shuyi: "...I can live alone."

The author has something to say: Hey guys, there is another update. I need to fix it and will release it before 12 o'clock. [Set the time more generously, after all, I have bad hand speed. (T╴T)】

【Brother's image seems to have been almost ruined by me】

Special thanks to:

Reader "Yu Xian", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +8

Reader "Xi You Hehua", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +10

Reader "Next Second "Smiling like a flower", irrigation nutrient solution +10

reader "Shu", irrigation nutrient solution +2

reader "Yu'e", irrigation nutrient solution +3

reader "Shenzhou", irrigation nutrient solution +1